Black and White hearts pictures coloured!

Scotland

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Top work mate. Is there any chance you could do the Suso one in 240 x 400 approx?

Would make a cracking phone wallpaper.

You've got a PM mate.

Thanks for that Davey^^

anybody like the 'polaroid gordon picture'?

I take it that the second one was just a simple smudge effect.

Fraser

It is a filter effect plug-in I have for PhotoPlus called Motion Trail, It's pretty good coz I can tweak it to make the trail longer/shorter, thinner/thicker, etc etc.

Thanks for that Davey

I'll second that, hopefully lots more pics still to come from everyone to keep this thread alive.

anybody like the 'polaroid gordon picture'?

Yep Fraser very creative, good work.

It is a filter effect plug-in I have for PhotoPlus called Motion Trail, It's pretty good coz I can tweak it to make the trail longer/shorter, thinner/thicker, etc etc.

I'll try to download the photoshop equivelant

I'll second that, hopefully lots more pics still to come from everyone to keep this thread alive.

Yup

Yep Fraser very creative, good work.

Thanks.

Bumping this up, as it is an amazing thread :)

Cheers.

Hearts Heritage
I've done the HARD picture Fraser, you can do the easy one . . . . .:10900:

Superb. I'm off to Zagreb today so won't get a chance to put them up until next week.

I've done the HARD picture Fraser, you can do the easy one . . . . .:10900:

1939frontline.png

Aye, thanks Donny!

Now where's that sarcasm smiley?

Fraser

• 2 weeks later...
Hearts Heritage

Fraser,

That is superb. I might even be in the picture, I can't remember if We went on the pitch or not that night.

Fraser,

That is superb. I might even be in the picture, I can't remember if We went on the pitch or not that night.

Cheers, Davey. If you're wanting ANY of the zagreb photos done, just give me a shout.

now that was proper FLARE football. Me and mates ran back to the cotters howf that night. Got to rose st about 9:45 and there then followed the famous 25 pints tonight followed by 30 free pints the next incident. I still think dougie ( manager of the cotters at the time) holds a grudge.

Love it Fraser excellent job. :fing25:

I had a wee go at doing it, but it done my heid in trying. :ahhhhhhh:

Thanks, Donny. Yes, it really was frustrating

And now, if only....

csabacup.jpg

where do you get the black and white pics from? i would like to try some

You'll find zillions here LondonHearts I'm sure Davy won't mind, I've nicked loads and he's never gave me a row . . . :2thumbsup:

But before you do that, see if you know the answer to the pic I've posted above.

If you can't find a suitable pic in London Hearts, here's an easy one to get you started with below.

BobbyPrentice3.png

• 2 weeks later...
could u do that film strip with the semi final 4-0 game :10900:

Aye, sure, although, it won't be identical as it has to be made from scratch, but, I'll do it.

Frankenstein Jambo.

Hi, I really can't find the picture. But there was a cracking picture of the Hearts fans all pointing and shouting at Neil Lennon. If you know the picture could you please do it for me.

Hi, I really can't find the picture. But there was a cracking picture of the Hearts fans all pointing and shouting at Neil Lennon. If you know the picture could you please do it for me.

Yup, know it well, will do ASAP.

Frankenstein Jambo.
Yup, know it well, will do ASAP.

Thank you.... :10900:

This thread should be a sticky.

Mods, get this done :smiley2:

"By the fans, for the fans" Is our moto.....

Here is virtual one of Suso scoring against the Hobos on PES 09 :10900:

hearts1u.jpg

Rather odd request, but i'll do it. Just to say, the 4-0 hobo pumping is around half way through.

• 3 weeks later...
Brilliant thread this, some amazing Images have be done on this thread keep up the good work. I got Photoshop the other day and have been doing a couple of hearts images to get use to it and here is the first two attempts. Any thoughts and advice would be most welcomed still trying to master how it works. Thanks

hearts-badge2.jpg

hearts2.jpg

Thought I'd bump this one back to the top for a couple of reasons.

1) I love this thread and feel it deserves a day on the front page again. In fact I think this thread belongs in the Classic Kickback forum or at least sticky status.

2) Could someone with the knowledge of how to use photoshop possibly make me another version of the second of the two pics above. It's brilliant for a desktop wallpaper but I'd prefer it if Neilson, Karipidis and Bruno were no longer in it. Either replaced by a first teamer this season or just cut out.

Might be a lot to ask but I thought I'd give it a shot.

Thought I'd bump this one back to the top for a couple of reasons.

1) I love this thread and feel it deserves a day on the front page again. In fact I think this thread belongs in the Classic Kickback forum or at least sticky status.

2) Could someone with the knowledge of how to use photoshop possibly make me another version of the second of the two pics above. It's brilliant for a desktop wallpaper but I'd prefer it if Neilson, Karipidis and Bruno were no longer in it. Either replaced by a first teamer this season or just cut out.

Yeah I could do that for you. I think I still have the the original photoshop file so should not take to long. What players from this season would you want to replace them?

I have taken out the players you have wanted and added Black, Goncalves, Suso and Zaliukas. Hope this is what you wanted.

togther09darthewing.jpg

Archived