Black and White hearts pictures coloured!

Scotland

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SirRudolphofSkacel

Csaba reveals he wants hearts to be like the Beatles.

beatles_-_abbey_road.jpg

Can you do that again but sub Csaba for Paulo with maroon cardigan?

Havent trawled this thread, but is there yet a pic of Robbo after scoring his 2nd in the 3-0 demolition of Dundee United in 1986?

I'll have a look for a picture

SOmeone posted the series of Hearts badges through the ages -- don't see it here -- link?

Untitled-1-26.jpg

Can you do that again but sub Csaba for Paulo with maroon cardigan?

abbeyroadcopy.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I remember a while back someone mentioned somebody who was selling these pictures on eBay. What with the current financial state the club is in I have emailed the person asking them to refrain from doing so.

However it did get me thinking, would people be willing to buy small glossy printed versions for a small amount that would be donated into the club either via shares or match tickets?

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I remember a while back someone mentioned somebody who was selling these pictures on eBay. What with the current financial state the club is in I have emailed the person asking them to refrain from doing so.

However it did get me thinking, would people be willing to buy small glossy printed versions for a small amount that would be donated into the club either via shares or match tickets?

Great idea mate, will there be issues with copyright or anything?

I was going to suggest you could take the best ones and make it into some sort of book? Reckon it would be a good seller but I don't know how easy it would be to create it.

Great idea mate, will there be issues with copyright or anything?

I was going to suggest you could take the best ones and make it into some sort of book? Reckon it would be a good seller but I don't know how easy it would be to create it.

I'll take a look into it. The only copyright issues I can imagine is with the pictures off the official Hearts page as I believe the London Hearts guys would get behind it. As I said its just an idea that I will look into but I do like the suggestion of a book also

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I'll take a look into it. The only copyright issues I can imagine is with the pictures off the official Hearts page as I believe the London Hearts guys would get behind it. As I said its just an idea that I will look into but I do like the suggestion of a book also

It would make a great Christmas present.

Buffalo Bill might be yer guy, he's had books published and probably knows a thing or two about how to get this done.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived