Black and White hearts pictures coloured!

Scotland

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FIFA 12 Cover: (I'll make a final version when more photos become available this season. Most probably scans of match day programmes and the official Hearts annual.

psdfifa12heartscover.jpg

Posted this on the 'Maniche; thread but thought I'd just post it here too. Not my best but I did it quickly:

manichehearts.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

:lol:Like it Fraser.

Did you use 'Puppet warp' in CS5 to get the effect ?

Thats the one. Lot of good stuff been posted since I was last on, well done lads :thumbsup:

Thats bang out of order tbh. Even if it is a small sum and 'Scotland' isn't fussed its HIS work.

Hate the way they've watermarked the image as well. As if to claim credit.

Utter bellends imo.

'their' Image

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i can`t remember who did the xbox live wallpaper with foster on the fence, but could they do one with that legends pic?

how many can you fit in picture

can you do gordon,kidd,levien,anderson,naysmith, hartley,cummings, d. mackay,cameron, robertson, bauld with tommy walker manager subs ford, g mackay,jeffries,templeton,cruikshank

Get busby in there :thumbsup:

how many can you fit in picture

can you do gordon,kidd,levien,anderson,naysmith, hartley,cummings, d. mackay,cameron, robertson, bauld with tommy walker manager subs ford, g mackay,jeffries,templeton,cruikshank

Trust me a few of those names I would have loved to include. However it was difficult to find full body photos of them, preferably in colour; because the players that were in b+w that are coloured stand out too much. Tried to put Jefferies, Bauld and Kidd in but just didn't work. Would have loved to put in Cruikshank but couldn't find a full body photo of him :ermm:

Trust me a few of those names I would have loved to include. However it was difficult to find full body photos of them, preferably in colour; because the players that were in b+w that are coloured stand out too much. Tried to put Jefferies, Bauld and Kidd in but just didn't work. Would have loved to put in Cruikshank but couldn't find a full body photo of him :ermm:

see what you can do then thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

As promised

Screenshot2011-12-18at015409.jpg

John Robertson

Sat 03 Sep 1983 Hearts 3 Hibernian 2

Please may I urge you all to support a fellow Jambo, and see many many more pictures just like above, to get this fantastic dvd below.

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/103307-hearts-dvd-slide-show/

Look at the old stand/enclosure...rammed full yet, and bearing in mind the rest of the ground, the gate was given as only 20,030......there was an old rumour from those days that clubs didn`t declare their main stand in attendances back then....could be true.

As promised

Screenshot2011-12-18at015409.jpg

John Robertson

Sat 03 Sep 1983 Hearts 3 Hibernian 2

Please may I urge you all to support a fellow Jambo, and see many many more pictures just like above, to get this fantastic dvd below.

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/103307-hearts-dvd-slide-show/

Like! :thumbsup:

Still got plenty left. Delighted to see it described as fantastic. :smiliz19:

And that is a fantastic photo, and much better in colour.

Archived