Black and White hearts pictures coloured!

Scotland

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would do if I had High-Res Photos or scanned pictures of them.

cant help with that but if you have any current players that would do

I would do if I had High-Res Photos or scanned pictures of them.

Any chance you can make me a sig pic like JamboInGlasgow's? with Temps and McGowan instead of Craig Thomson?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The look on KK's face tells you what scoring means to him.

KevinKyle.jpg

:thumbsup:

Here's a desktop wallpaper for everyone :)

Drew-1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

:thumbsup:

Here's a desktop wallpaper for everyone :)

Drew-1.jpg

My personal favourite of the whole thread! New desktop background at work :thumbsup:

john brownlee

we'll thats the best couple of hours I've had for a long time some lovely and well thought out art work. I never looked at this thread before as I didn't think it was going to be anymore that old pictures coloured over. How wrong was I well done to all those that contributed.

Better that a couple of hours at the Tait

keep it going

I would like to know how to post your art work on KB I never seem to get the pictures to stay put.

any help would be appreiciatted. I too, am a photoshopper

Oh that's very interestring. Thanks for pointing that out :) Not bothered, if someone wants to make a fortune of ?2.50 on it, that's fine by me i suppose :P

we'll thats the best couple of hours I've had for a long time some lovely and well thought out art work. I never looked at this thread before as I didn't think it was going to be anymore that old pictures coloured over. How wrong was I well done to all those that contributed.

Better that a couple of hours at the Tait

keep it going

I would like to know how to post your art work on KB I never seem to get the pictures to stay put.

any help would be appreiciatted. I too, am a photoshopper

Glad you liked :thumbsup: Oh and thanks to everyone for their above comments - as ever, much appreciated.

If you upload to a website like photobucket, and paste the link over they should stay put my friend :)

• 2 weeks later...

Nike2.jpg

Offfft! That is exceptional. The thing that annoys me is that these wold fly off the shelves - so why do we have to tolerate all this white pish?

Road.jpg

Superb photo. What is the location mate?

EDIT - Is that the side of the Mecca Bingo/Church building?

• 1 month later...
the kane dog

some cracking photos and stuff on here.....here is a big ask some of the photos at the end of this video are first class especially the one of robbo and henry at 4.07

can you do anything with them? cheers

His names Drew Busby.....

busbyhibsvhearts1976.jpg

Is there any chance Scotland you can take a photo like this and cut Busby into a more recent photo of tynecastle?

some cracking photos and stuff on here.....here is a big ask some of the photos at the end of this video are first class especially the one of robbo and henry at 4.07

can you do anything with them? cheers

Should be able to, will have a wee search for that image here and there.

By the way you couldn't put Lionel Messi in a Hearts top could you? :lol:

If only we could do that in real life, but yes should be alright :)

Is there any chance Scotland you can take a photo like this and cut Busby into a more recent photo of tynecastle?

Don't see why not.

Will take a look at all these over the next few days at some stage.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Armageddon

Wow wow wow ... in all the years I've been on JKB, tonight is the first time I've looked at this thread (even during my time as Sharon Stone).

Outstanding stuff! Really impressed with all the efforts.

Well done to all those who have contributed :)

• 1 month later...
HeartsBore1874

and to think hearts actually waste money employing someone to do stuff not even half as good as this. well done to all contributers to this cracking thread.

That last one is braw, thought about doing something like that myself a while back but didn't know what to use as the words for the picture. Think that chant fits perfectly :thumbsup:

and to think hearts actually waste money employing someone to do stuff not even half as good as this. well done to all contributers to this cracking thread.

That last one is braw, thought about doing something like that myself a while back but didn't know what to use as the words for the picture. Think that chant fits perfectly :thumbsup:

thats a great picture. i like that well done :thumbsup:

Cheers lads :thumbsup:

Seriously Scotland, how the hell have Hearts not tracked you down and offered u a gig?

I'd love to see your work hanging off the ticket office in the same way the shan 'Come home to Tynie' banner does.

You should knock up a portfolio and get it sent to them. I reckon they could do a lot worse (and often they do!)

Brilliant work mate, keep em coming.

• 2 weeks later...

Ruairidh has done a very nice for me of a Craig Thomson one.

2444rhw.jpg

Once again thanks.

bet youre not so happy now bud

Archived