Black and White hearts pictures coloured!

Scotland

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As ever, just wondering if anyone has any requests.

Do you have any pics of

Neil (Chuck) Berry

B)

Only this one online:

Neil%20Berry.jpg

I will check through my hearts scrapbooks after the U19 match today.

That is the worse 'tache ever

:D

any chance u can get one of ian blacks celebration with a black and white background?

And, 5 minutes later....

010289857021800.jpg

010289857021200.jpg

:2thumbsup:

As ever, just wondering if anyone has any requests.

how about the 1910-1911 strip and the unusual crest.it looks like Edinburgh City Crest on a plain white heart.unless anyone has other suggestions about the crest.cheers heart.http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Scottish_Football_League/Heart_of_Midlothian/Heart_of_Midlothian.htm

post-12404-12661828067421_thumb.gif

how about the 1910-1911 strip and the unusual crest.it looks like Edinburgh City Crest on a plain white heart.unless anyone has other suggestions about the crest.cheers heart.http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Scottish_Football_League/Heart_of_Midlothian/Heart_of_Midlothian.htm

A certain member of London Hearts will no doubt know. :whistling::thumbsup:

how do i upload a pic

As others have stated I can't belive i have never looked at this thread before, as i am looking for pictures to put on my sons bed room walls (lots will be copied ).

I think my fav pictures are the pastel'd coloured ones.

Big respect to all the people who have done & posted pictures on this thread for all us Jambos worldwide to remember, dream & gaze apon the boys from now

then & the future (any chance of up & coming players done please ), Fantastic .

MUCH RESPECT

how do i upload a pic

I use photobucket but I'm sure that if you scroll down under where you are writing a reply, there is an attatchment bit.

As others have stated I can't belive i have never looked at this thread before, as i am looking for pictures to put on my sons bed room walls (lots will be copied ).

I think my fav pictures are the pastel'd coloured ones.

Big respect to all the people who have done & posted pictures on this thread for all us Jambos worldwide to remember, dream & gaze apon the boys from now

then & the future (any chance of up & coming players done please ), Fantastic .

MUCH RESPECT

The%20Salute.jpg

I love Reading replies like this. It reminds me why I do this. Glad people feel so strongly about this thread.

Thank you, mate. Means a lot.

Fraser

I use photobucket but I'm sure that if you scroll down under where you are writing a reply, there is an attatchment bit.

The%20Salute.jpg

I love Reading replies like this. It reminds me why I do this. Glad people feel so strongly about this thread.

Thank you, mate. Means a lot.

Fraser

your very welcome, I mean my sons rooms where over run with chelsea pictures but no more, so far we have we have printed of 4 & framed 2(got to buy more frames them coming tomorrow.

Thier rooms now consist of , 6 Hearts scarfs(eldest has four youngest has 2), 2 Chelsea scarfs each, 2 Scotland flags each( St Andrews & Lion Rampant each) 1 England falg each :( (wifes fault) 1 picture each of an ariel picture of Stamford bridge, & now my eldest has 1 picture of tyncastle & 1 picture of the old gorgie rd entrance which was copied of here, & they both have thier Hearts & Chelsea tops framed going on thier walls.( infant kits)

when I have finished doing up the rooms I will be making a small video as to let the makers of the pictures I have printed know that what they have taken the effort to do is well loved by myself & my family in the deepest darkest part of Essex.

& as i said before MUCH RESPECT!!!

:unsure:

Try putting the URL....

b] In here [b]

Anyway, I'm feeling terrible, so I'm off to bed.

That never worked. :whistling:

Just post the URL. :thumbsup:

Just to say, I will now also be taking requests for xbox themes. So, any specific players etc. Just ask. :thumbsup:

Have a xbox, but dont have a scooby how to upload on to it.Please explain

Any hearts theme would do

:thumbsup:

Have a xbox, but dont have a scooby how to upload on to it.Please explain

Any hearts theme would do

Do you have a USB stick?

If you do, just save it onto that and then plug it into your xbox. Under 'My Xbox' you want to go along to photos, choose USB and then click on the theme. There is then an option to add as background. Just finishing off a theme for the xbox the now so will post more detailed instructions in a minute.

PS. Ruairidh, Is it possible to Steal Borrow the hearts badge you used on your PS3 theme. Really hard to find a high Res version of it anywhere. :)

Ok, so for my first Xbox theme. :blink:

This is what it should (hopefully) look like. At, least it did on mine. :ermm:

IMG_2869.jpg

And this is the file that you will need:

Theme.jpg

Anyone tried it yet? Does it work?

Just about to make some pancakes so will give it a bash when done

Anyone tried it yet? Does it work?

i`ll try the ian black one shortly (unless xbox live is messing about again tonight!!).

would you be able an xbox theme of wayne foster on the fence at easter road?

i`ll try the ian black one shortly (unless xbox live is messing about again tonight!!).

Aye, sure. Will do it tomorrow. :thumbsup:

Was going to ask the same thing (the black&white one with coloured Fozzie)

Dean Winchester

Posted this on the console thread but figured it'd be more suitable here:

Would you be able to do one for me bud if possible?

I'd quite like one with the Hearts badge, Marian Kello and Andrew Driver on it if at all possible? Would be greatly appreciated.

Posted this on the console thread but figured it'd be more suitable here:

Would you be able to do one for me bud if possible?

I'd quite like one with the Hearts badge, Marian Kello and Andrew Driver on it if at all possible? Would be greatly appreciated.

That is fine. I have completed the fozzy theme but there is a little bit of a problem witht the file type at the moment. Will fix it in a moment.

Is there any specific pictures of Driver or Kello that you wish?

Dean Winchester

That is fine. I have completed the fozzy theme but there is a little bit of a problem witht the file type at the moment. Will fix it in a moment.

Is there any specific pictures of Driver or Kello that you wish?

None in particular :) Thanks very much

None in particular :) Thanks very much

Just wanting to run this by you as I'm sure you'd probably prefer a front-on picture of Driver. But, I think that there could be a quite nice effect gained from using this picture. Just say if you think otherwise. :thumbsup:

0,,10289~7190955,00.jpg

i`ll just go and try it

Cheers bud. B)

Remember Driver scoring the goal in that game, was a beauty. Can't remember who they were playing though....think it was Killie.

Can I ask, where did you find the Andrew Driver pic, it's a good size so was just wondering where other photos like that may be.

Can I ask, where did you find the Andrew Driver pic, it's a good size so was just wondering where other photos like that may be.

The Official Hearts Site. But it's a hack as they've locked people from saving pictures from it. I'll drop you a wee PM on how to use it. And it was, in fact, against Killie.

Can anyone help get a decent picture of Kello? This is about the best that I can find.

0,,10289~5925586,00.jpg

Archived