5's in west lothian

vlad on the tyne

The People's Chimp

You lads any further forward? we don't mind playing the away leg first, and I reckon if pushed a sunday evening would be okay, though obviously a wednesday night is better for us.

So, suggesting 7 a side, rolling subs, away leg first i.e. in west lothian.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
vlad on the tyne
Cheers Charlie, I will see the admin boys as this is the second time today and i cant receive a pm. or Send your pm again and there is a bit at the bottom that lets you send it because you are not on my friends list.

Or if you want you can send me an email

[email protected]

Ross, you fancy a game of 5's at the corn exchange 3-4pm on saturday?

Goose Baxter
Ross, you fancy a game of 5's at the corn exchange 3-4pm on saturday?

Give us a text when you can

Have we still got that kitty running? Should get in a sneaky 11th hour bid for Livi...

I should be fine for sunday.

aitcheeayartees
Have we still got that kitty running? Should get in a sneaky 11th hour bid for Livi...

I should be fine for sunday.

An if we are successful, there might even be some change left over..........

Ill be ok for sunday too!

Performance

Good to see Livi survive and hope they can stabilise and start improving again. Miss an away trip down there especially when its 5 minutes away, drummer excluded.

I'm in for Sunday.

aitcheeayartees

All those interested in playing against the glasgow jambos, could you add your names to this thread? I have sent them a pm to see if they are available.

The date in mind is the last Sunday in August (30th).

Cheers!

Charlie

vlad on the tyne
All those interested in playing against the glasgow jambos, could you add your names to this thread? I have sent them a pm to see if they are available.

Cheers!

Charlie[/quote

put my name down charlie, cheers

aitcheeayartees

Cheers!

Charlie

VOTT

Cheers!

Charlie

VOTT

GrantMac

Cheers!

Charlie

VOTT

GrantMac

Dougie

Euan

Add me in to that list folks, cheers!

I'll be away on holiday for the next 2 sundays so you'll have to do without my overhead skills til I get back, I'm sure you'll cope.

Goose Baxter
Add me in to that list folks, cheers!

I'll be away on holiday for the next 2 sundays so you'll have to do without my overhead skills til I get back, I'm sure you'll cope.

Are you training on Wednesday?

aitcheeayartees
Charlie

VOTT

GrantMac

Dougie

Euan

Ross

Sean

Hutchie

Daz

My oh my! just look at that team brimming with both youth and experience, skill and flair, nimble feet and firm tackling, tactics and insight........................................ Oh and Euan is playing too!:beta1::biglaugh:

Just kiddin mate. I look forward each week to what new unbeleivable shooting technique you are about to attempt!

In fairness, last night's attempt went surprisingly, and unusually, well I thought. I shall go away over my holidays and work on some new and hopefully exciting moves for my return.

Obviously the quality of the delivery is fundamental here.

aitcheeayartees
In fairness, last night's attempt went surprisingly, and unusually, well I thought. I shall go away over my holidays and work on some new and hopefully exciting moves for my return.

Obviously the quality of the delivery is fundamental here.

Something Dougie doesnt appreciate yet!:biglaugh:

Lads. Euan asked me to post this. Can we suggest making the game against the Glasgow team on the Saturday of the same weekend? (29th August) I think we are playing St Johnstone on the Sunday so this may affect some peoples availability. We also need a venue and like has been previously said if we can get half the indoor pitch at the Hearts Academy that would probably suit 7 aside!

I cant think of anywhere else we can get a game of seven asides. Can anyone else think of anywhere?

vlad on the tyne

I'm jack the lad to be fair on dates and venues.

The academy is an ace surface to play on as is the big pitch at the corn exchange.

jambosean75

for this sunday

bibs

non bibs

sean

can't make it.

if your are a regular and know you can't make it any particular week can you post in 3rd as it will help us figure out how many players we need to find.

cheers, sean

vlad on the tyne

for this sunday

bibs

VOTT

non bibs

sean

can't make it.

for this sunday

bibs

VOTT

non bibs

sean

can't make it.

Euan (I'll be away til the week of the potential glasgow 7's game).

Performance

for this sunday

bibs

VOTT

non bibs

sean

gaz

Daz

Re the game against the weegies, I only know of the Corn Exchange as VOTT mentioned. Concrete walls surround the pitch which are a bit dodgy if you were playing competitively. I know a few of our team have a tendency to run into fences which trip them up now and again..../

Originally Posted by Superted is a jambo

Charlie

VOTT

GrantMac

Dougie

Euan

Ross

Sean

Hutchie

Daz

gaz

This seems the regular 10 players who were involved with the fives from the start. I think we should maybe cap these for the Glasgow game and when we get a date sorted out we can either get more players if anyone drops out.

Everyone think this is fair? Or is a regular player missing out?

]for this sunday

bibs

VOTT

Dougie

non bibs

sean

gaz

Daz

I should make it this week. Hopefully I will be recovered from my marathon drinking session on Saturday with my pool team dudes!

]for this sunday

bibs

VOTT

Dougie

non bibs

sean

gaz

Daz

I should make it this week. Hopefully I will be recovered from my marathon drinking session on Saturday with my pool team dudes!

Sounds like my day yesterday out from 11am,game at 3 and then straight out in the toon taxi home 3am....happy days:stuart:

Looks like we are struggling for tonight. I can try and get another couple of bodies along for tonight. Ill let you know as soon as I can. Ill try and get another two at least

Performance

bibs

VOTT

Dougie

non bibs

sean

gaz

Daz

Greg

Robert "H"

Jamie

I managed to get one more. Hopefully someone can get at least another 2 to make it upto 10

bibs

VOTT

Dougie

Mike

non bibs

sean

gaz

Daz

Greg

Robert "H"

Jamie

I got one of my mates to play. Ill try for another just now. Ill let you know