5's in west lothian

vlad on the tyne

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just checked the World of Football (Edinburgh Corn Exchange) website for booking the 7 aside pitch there. Its ?60 to book it at the weekend. ?30 for each team is very reasonable. Here is a link to the website. I think we need to book it in person and I think it can only be done a week in advance. Have we confirmed a date yet. I think Saturday the 29th is probably the preferred option as Hearts are playing St Johnstone on the Sunday.

As for the corn exchange I have a bond there every monday night,

great place with all weather pitches indoors...:10900:

The seven aside pitch is a good size.

Destruction Derby

i should be able to play. dougie - are you able to get in touch with ross at any point today? i have text him few times but he ain't got back to me. trying to get him to bring my flag to 5s with him if he is playing. he has got it from our time in southampton and wanna take it to ****dee tomorrow. cheers

i should be able to play. dougie - are you able to get in touch with ross at any point today? i have text him few times but he ain't got back to me. trying to get him to bring my flag to 5s with him if he is playing. he has got it from our time in southampton and wanna take it to ****dee tomorrow. cheers

I just sent him a text the now mate. He hasnt played for the last few weeks either man so Im not sure if he'll be there tonight but I asked him to drop it off for you. If I hear back from him Ill let you know.

We're at 7 the now if Hutchey makes it. Charlie will probably make it so there is another one. Ill not be back online until about 5.30 so we can see how the numbers are then and I can maybe get another body or two if needed.

Destruction Derby

im not going to be able to make it folks. doubt if i will be back in time and won't have a chance to come online.

Looks like we only have 7 for tonight lads. Il give a couple of mates a text and try to get the numbers up a bit.

Im struggling to get anyone else. Thats us up to 8. Ill send Charlie a pm but im not sure if that will make much difference.

for this sunday

bibs

vott

Dougie

Jamie

Gaz

Daz

non bibs

Sean

Robert "H"

Fraser

RAB

Coatsie

Thats us got the ten. Lets get it on................

for this sunday

bibs

vott

Dougie

Jamie

Gaz

Daz

non bibs

Sean

Robert "H"

Fraser

RAB

Coatsie

Thats us got the ten. Lets get it on................

Well done mate. 10 it is then. See you boys in a wee while

thanck god for that, i thought i would age another couple of years playing fours again WOOH.

Catch you all at the pitch.

just home guys.................. am i needed????

Think you might be too late now buddy!

Did you see my post about the corn exchange pitch for the game against the Glasgow team? Lets try to get this sorted this week. We can get back in contact with the Glasgow lot and see what they are saying then hopefully get the pitch booked next weekend maybe.

aitcheeayartees
Think you might be too late now buddy!

Did you see my post about the corn exchange pitch for the game against the Glasgow team? Lets try to get this sorted this week. We can get back in contact with the Glasgow lot and see what they are saying then hopefully get the pitch booked next weekend maybe.

aw well! no worries.

aitcheeayartees
Thats god its not fours i need all my strenght for drinking pints in zagreb:10900:

Looks like ill be fresh for drinking copious amounts too now! see you there!

i've cancelled the booking for sunday 30th so we can arrange the match against the weegies.

Charlie, are you playing this week? I could do with a lift up if thats alright as it is likely my car will still be at the garage this weekend. Cheers. Dougie

Scrap that last post Charlie. Im getting the car back tomorrow. Hopefully you are making it on Sunday though.

Everyone else, I contacted a boy from Glasgow fives and waiting to hear back from him regarding the 29th August. Hopefully it will go ahead though.

aitcheeayartees
Scrap that last post Charlie. Im getting the car back tomorrow. Hopefully you are making it on Sunday though.

Everyone else, I contacted a boy from Glasgow fives and waiting to hear back from him regarding the 29th August. Hopefully it will go ahead though.

yes ill make it this week, no prob with a lift if you want, no need to take a car each. Just let me know.

I managed to catch up with Euan and hardie in Zagreb.

A great trip spoilt by the kek match.

Im still sufferring a wee bit with slightly over doing it with the refreshments!

yes ill make it this week, no prob with a lift if you want, no need to take a car each. Just let me know.

I managed to catch up with Euan and hardie in Zagreb.

A great trip spoilt by the kek match.

Im still sufferring a wee bit with slightly over doing it with the refreshments!

Cool for a lift then tomorrow mate? I stay on Langton Road the left hand side. Langton Terrace its called even though its on Langton Road! Just before the bit for the school. Il look out for you, will you be in the van or the audi?

Aye Euan was saying Zagreb was great apart from the game! Was lucky we got drawn against them as he was in Croatia for two weeks anyway. I was kinda jealous that I wasn't there after seeing them over against Feyenoord but wasn't too bothered after we got humped!

aitcheeayartees
Cool for a lift then tomorrow mate? I stay on Langton Road the left hand side. Langton Terrace its called even though its on Langton Road! Just before the bit for the school. Il look out for you, will you be in the van or the audi?

Aye Euan was saying Zagreb was great apart from the game! Was lucky we got drawn against them as he was in Croatia for two weeks anyway. I was kinda jealous that I wasn't there after seeing them over against Feyenoord but wasn't too bothered after we got humped!

Will be in the car, ill see you around 10 past.

Lets hope for a better performance today at tynie!

Will be in the car, ill see you around 10 past.

Lets hope for a better performance today at tynie!

Cheers mate. Cya then!

bibs

vott

Gary J

Dougie

Charlie

non bibs

Sean

Fraser

Daz

Jamie

gaz

One to go for tonight lads. Or three for 6 asides!

Archived