Dave

Non Bibs

Sean

Gaz

Hardie

Kotsay

Grant

Kenny

Just spoke to Ross, He is still definately playing, He has been suspended though so won't be able to post

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jambosean75
Bibs

Ross

Euan

Dougie

Hutchie

VOTT

Dave

Non Bibs

Sean

Gaz

Hardie

Kotsay

Grant

Kenny

Just spoke to Ross, He is still definately playing, He has been suspended though so won't be able to post

what did he do?

Destruction Derby

something to do with the Michael Jackson thread. Will find out exactly what tonight

Thanks again lads for the game me and mark are ok for next week..:th_o:

Any one else fancy a game on thursday night 8 till 9 indoors at craigswood

just need one more...........:10900:

I think I'd just like to claim my trophy now, for the world's wildest volley award. I think it's probably the furthest away from the goals I've ever manage to hit a shot.

Destruction Derby

The golden oldies won by 3 or 4 in the end. was a good game but some poor finishing,mostly from myself,cost us. although if it had not been for ross in goals it could have been alot worse

Well men! what was the score then or do I have to catch the highlights on Sky?

We are currently locked in negotiations with a number of broadcasting companies, in order to create a beneficial broadcasting package, both for the clubs involved and the paying customers.

We hope to have this issue resolved as soon as possible, with a highlights package included.

We thank you for your patience with regards to this matter, as we believe we do have a product which is more than attractive to a wide and varied audience.

(Anyone else as bored at work as me?!)

aitcheeayartees

(Anyone else as bored at work as me?!)

"Thanks for holding, your call is important to me"

Ironically, I have been on the phone all day, yet spoken to a sum total of about 3 people. It's also absolutely roasting through here in the weeg, and everyone is outside our building at the pub. Drunk already. Gits.

Anyway, turns out I know a guy that plays with the Glasgow lot tomorrow night, and he shall enquire about getting a game set up between us. A productive day all round and still an hour left...

vlad on the tyne
Thanks again lads for the game me and mark are ok for next week..:th_o:

Any one else fancy a game on thursday night 8 till 9 indoors at craigswood

just need one more...........:10900:

sorry mate can't make it tonight for 5s, have to stay at work a bit later!

After all the posts on this thread asking for my health, and the many many PMs, also asking, I will give you all an update.:10900:

Walking without crutches now and getting physio once a week........looks like I have fecked my Cartlidge.........on the waiting list (7 to 8 weeks now) to go in for keyhole surgery to get it fixed.

Doc reckons it will take until the end of the end of the year before I am sprinting again........:57:

(First one to say "You couldn't sprint anyway" is getting it.......

Hope ur all enjoying the games, missing it big time and will try and come down for the last half hour one night to watch you all blowing out your arses in this heat:2thumbsup:........

aitcheeayartees
After all the posts on this thread asking for my health, and the many many PMs, also asking, I will give you all an update.:10900:

Walking without crutches now and getting physio once a week........looks like I have fecked my Cartlidge.........on the waiting list (7 to 8 weeks now) to go in for keyhole surgery to get it fixed.

Doc reckons it will take until the end of the end of the year before I am sprinting again........:57:

(First one to say "You couldn't sprint anyway" is getting it.......

Hope ur all enjoying the games, missing it big time and will try and come down for the last half hour one night to watch you all blowing out your arses in this heat:2thumbsup:........

Some one got a dose o the "poor me's!" ??

:10900:

Moz........ sprint? yer havin a giraffe!

Hope your recovery speeds up mate!

Goose Baxter

Bibs

Euan

Doug

VOTT

Kenny

The 'Back from Suspension' Ross

Hackers United

Charlie

Afternoon guys hope u are all fit and well, Good game last week especially ross as you could not even buy a goal off him some spectacular saves as well.

Catch you all on sunday evening.

GAZ

Goose Baxter
Afternoon guys hope u are all fit and well, Good game last week especially ross as you could not even buy a goal off him some spectacular saves as well.

Catch you all on sunday evening.

GAZ

Bibs

Euan

Doug

VOTT

Kenny

Hackers United

Charlie

Gaz

Thanks for the kind words Gaz, you have just given me a semi :10900:

vlad on the tyne

who is booking craigshill this week as sean is off for two weeks?

Goose Baxter
who is booking craigshill this week as sean is off for two weeks?

Did he not keep it booked for us?

Its booked constantly, block booking is what im looking for! So one of us has to collect the money in the next couple of weeks and pay it when we arrive or at the end of the night. As I recognised that it was block booking I dont think it should be me to collect the money in! Cya the moro guys.

HARDIE AND COATSY ARE COOL FOR A GAME AGAIN ARE WE IN THE TEAM WITH NO BIBS AGAIN:2thumbsup:

Bibs

Euan

Doug

VOTT

Kenny

Hackers United

Charlie

Gaz

Grant

SuperTed

Destruction Derby

bump. what's people ideas. is it 7vs6. or we doing a big bro style eviction?

Goose Baxter

Since its supposed to be for jambo's I'd say it should be jambo's only and I know dave has helped us out in the past but I'd say jambo,s only

Destruction Derby

i recogn since his name was down early this week though he should get a game.thought if we could not get numbers regularly it was first come first serve type thing

Goose Baxter

So who doesn't turn up then? I toatly get what you mean Hutch, but it was supposed to be for hearts fans in the past but obviously dave has been brilliant in the pasty by steping in when we have needed him.

Destruction Derby

no offence to these guys but who do coatsy and kenny support? never seen them in hearts tops either

Goose Baxter

That's true mate, and I'm not singling out dave in this it just I know he supports rangers

Destruction Derby

looks like we will have 13. can't get a hold off him to tell him not to bother

Apologies for a decidedly lethargic performance tonight, playing your first 90 minute 11's game since 2006 makes 5's a bit difficult.

Suffering.

Goose Baxter

I had a poor game yesterday, Wasnt in the right frame off mind, although i did make a peach off a save from Grant.

Thought Hutchie had a blinding game last night! Not seem him play that well for a while. :2thumbsup:

aitcheeayartees
I had a poor game yesterday, Wasnt in the right frame off mind, although i did make a peach off a save from Grant.

Thought Hutchie had a blinding game last night! Not seem him play that well for a while. :2thumbsup:

Ach ye cant be world class every week! I was glad to get back playing again...... Feeling it today and thats after just missin one week!

Did you see the picture of the car i posted Ross?

oh an by the way too many F's in of mate!:10900:

Hi Guys not a bad game last night,I will not be able to play next sunday as i have a fishing competition on sunday evening but if you can put me down for the following sunday the 19th and so on that will be grand .

Cheers GAZ

Goose Baxter
Ach ye cant be world class every week! I was glad to get back playing again...... Feeling it today and thats after just missin one week!

Did you see the picture of the car i posted Ross?

oh an by the way too many F's in of mate!:10900:

What car did you post Charlie or what thread was it in?

Oh and ****** OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF :10900:

aitcheeayartees
What car did you post Charlie or what thread was it in?

Post was " saw this in londonshire" picture was a gold plated bugatti vayron

vlad on the tyne
Should be able to play again this week.

Bibs

Ross

Clarky

VOTT

Non-Bibs

Bibs

Ross

Clarky

VOTT

Dougie

Euan

Non-Bibs

Clarky might have to be transferred to the bibless considering he has been away for so long!

Destruction Derby

Me and Dave will be fecked on all sorts as were going to T in The Park on Thursday and not coming back till the Sunday night.

Should be sound for the following week though.

Archived