5's in west lothian

vlad on the tyne

this was the Car Ross.

[ATTACH]2480[/ATTACH]

I've told you to stop posting those pictures of my car, trying to pass off East Calder Sports Centre as a London car-park just isn't gonna work, deal with it.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
aitcheeayartees
I've told you to stop posting those pictures of my car, trying to pass off East Calder Sports Centre as a London car-park just isn't gonna work, deal with it.

Would that be car and football boots to match? :smiley2:

aitcheeayartees

Bibs

Ross

Clarky

VOTT

Dougie

Euan

Non-Bibs

Grant

Charlie

(dont fancy our chances of 5 v 2 Grant!)

Goose Baxter
Post was " saw this in londonshire" picture was a gold plated bugatti vayron

Not seen it yet mate as I am on the black berry, but I remember you saying on sunday. I wuill take a look tomorrow at work

Would that be car and football boots to match? :smiley2:

Hah, just cause I've got the skills to pay the bills...

:nah:

aitcheeayartees
Hah, just cause I've got the skills to pay the bills...

:nah:

ha ha

"and the winner of the widest off the mark volley goes to"....................

coming to think of it.......... "and the runner up of the widest off the mark volley also goes to"........ "(last week)...winner or the most lack lustre, lazy, wage theif of a performance goes to........ :10900:

Feelin tired after 11 a sides ....Pah! when i was a lad we used to play all night til bedtime! In fact one day we played for a week! :10900: try tellin that to the youngsters today and they dont beleive you!:nah:

Goose Baxter
this was the Car Ross.

[ATTACH]2480[/ATTACH]

No bad no bad, I had a wee look at the thread. Cant believe some off the nuggets on their are saying that its rank and they wouldnt take one!!!!

Like how the car speck has 1000&&&&&&&&&&&1 BHP. Sure the guy that done the engine had to add the extra 1 BHP

My car is only 811 BHP less and like 5 Turbos behind it!!!

I am sure i could keep up with it in the 1/4 mile :10900:

Bibs

Ross

Clarky

VOTT

Dougie

Euan

Non-Bibs

Grant

Charlie

(dont fancy our chances of 5 v 2 Grant!)

...well - they do have TheRoss in goal...

Ibrahim Tall

Not sure i'm going to be able to play this sunday, think i've broke my wrist earlier in sparring earlier and it's swelled up pretty bad at the moment. Might be a bit better by sunday but if you can get someone else in the mean time your prob better going with them.

Goose Baxter

Bibs

Ross

VOTT

Dougie

Euan

Non-Bibs

Grant

Charlie

Daz

Hardie

Coaties

Since Clarky had one hell off a ham shank, We will take his name out and if he wants to play then his name can be added to the list.

Goose Baxter

Spoke to Hardie tonight at spoons and he has got one off his mate to play for sunday so that's us got back to 10 plqyers.

vlad on the tyne

sorry lads, I have to cover night shift at my work from midnight so am gonna have to call off.

Goose Baxter

Right guys, can anyone get an extra player for tonight? Or clarky can you play pending your dodgy wrist?

:smiley2:So have we plenty now.....

can someone post the names up am not sure who's playing and

who's not......

I think the teams are this:

Bibs:

Ross

Dougie

Euan

Adams

Gareth

Non Bibs:

Grant

Charlie

Daz

Hardie

Coaties

I think thats it guys.

Performance

Think you have missed out Robert which would make it 11 players. Either need one more for 6V6 or someone to drop out?

Goose Baxter

Guys i am going to have to give 5vs a miss for the next few weeks. I have done something to my hip and everytime i am diving the pain in unbareable. Its been sore for the last few weeks now and every morning after football i find it hard to walk at work.

I am never giving it time to heel properly, So i am going to give the next few games a miss to see if it helps. If not i will go back to the doctors.

aitcheeayartees
Guys i am going to have to give 5vs a miss for the next few weeks. I have done something to my hip and everytime i am diving the pain in unbareable. Its been sore for the last few weeks now and every morning after football i find it hard to walk at work.

I am never giving it time to heel properly, So i am going to give the next few games a miss to see if it helps. If not i will go back to the doctors.

Another one bites the dust............. see you in a few weeks then The Ross!

Nae power sh@ggin with that gammy hip mate! allow it to recover!:10900:

jambosean75

i'll be back... this sunday.

unless i kill myself at laggan wolftrax later this week.

Goose Baxter
Another one bites the dust............. see you in a few weeks then The Ross!

Nae power sh@ggin with that gammy hip mate! allow it to recover!:10900:

Its like being in the Iraq war!! Day by days we are geting taken out one by one! lol

The hip has been sore for some time now and im never giving it the chance to heel, Maybe a few weeks rest can help me recover to be the poor man's Myles Hogarth again :10900:

I'll be out this Sunday due to myself & Max being kicked out the house for some ladies "pamper night" on Saturday!?!?? So, Max will be dragging me up the mountains all weekend.

Destruction Derby

i will be able to play this week. we can wait till thursday or something and if needed i will probably be able to get dave to make up the numbers

The People's Chimp

FAO: The Ross; empty your PM's folder.

And yeah we're all keen on a glasgow v west lothian match; whether it's 5's, 7's or 11's it's a definite. We've been chatting about it for a while.

The thinking is that at least 7's may be better, in terms of not excluding a number of people, but 11's could be a laugh - maybe start with a 5/7 match and then expand it to 11s?

A home and away leg sounds good; there are heaps of great pitches around glesga and there's a big new football centre next to hampden.

Goose Baxter
FAO: The Ross; empty your PM's folder.

And yeah we're all keen on a glasgow v west lothian match; whether it's 5's, 7's or 11's it's a definite. We've been chatting about it for a while.

The thinking is that at least 7's may be better, in terms of not excluding a number of people, but 11's could be a laugh - maybe start with a 5/7 match and then expand it to 11s?

A home and away leg sounds good; there are heaps of great pitches around glesga and there's a big new football centre next to hampden.

Cheers Mate,

thought you could hold upto 250, i only had 22

Think 7's would be best to start off with as both teams play with 10. We are sometimes 12. So in order to get everyone a game i think 7's will be best plus a few subs.

How much in advance would you like to organise it as i am sure we have to give them 2 weeks notice if we wish to cancel a pitch as we have a block booking.

Any idea's or venue's welcome.

The People's Chimp

Well, an example would be an 11s game i sometimes play in on a thursday at glasgow green. wide, full size 11s pitch with a referee and it's between ?4 - ?6 each.

So it needn't be expensive. I reckon a few weeks in advance to make sure everyone could make it.

Goose Baxter
Well, an example would be an 11s game i sometimes play in on a thursday at glasgow green. wide, full size 11s pitch with a referee and it's between ?4 - ?6 each.

So it needn't be expensive. I reckon a few weeks in advance to make sure everyone could make it.

thats not to bad since we pay ?4 for the astro grass pitches for 5vs, Think we should start off at 7's then work our way up to 11's

Need to give you lads a few games to work up your confidence first :10900:

The People's Chimp
thats not to bad since we pay ?4 for the astro grass pitches for 5vs, Think we should start off at 7's then work our way up to 11's

Need to give you lads a few games to work up your confidence first :10900:

Ha ha. Very good. :hang:

Na, joking aside, let's get a date fixed, say 7 a side, home and away, maybe a saturday morning? We could do it at night as well, if that was preferred.

Not sure what you guys' thoughts would be on this, but another option we discussed was to play 9's/11's on the indoor pitch up at Riccarton. Potential is there to book this pitch for pretty cheap (through our various connections...).

Anyway I'm obviously going to be playing a half on each side, testimonial stylee...

Destruction Derby

Would you want to play outfield?? I would not mind dawning my keeper top and giving in goals a bash for a few weeks if this helps you out?? I will prob be in goals anyway if your not going to be playing. Quite enjoyed my wee 10 minute cameo appearance between the sticks a few weeks ago before the game started.

:2thumbsup:

aitcheeayartees
Would you want to play outfield?? I would not mind dawning my keeper top and giving in goals a bash for a few weeks if this helps you out?? I will prob be in goals anyway if your not going to be playing. Quite enjoyed my wee 10 minute cameo appearance between the sticks a few weeks ago before the game started.

:2thumbsup:

only lazy bassas go in goals:10900:

Goose Baxter

Anyone fancy coming to the Southampton game with me at Hutchie?? Costing us ?55.20 all in for travel.

Details of the travel schedule are on the terrace.

Could be a good wee trip and could use the drinking time as a team meeting :10900:

Not had one for a while

Destruction Derby

daves in. not for the roadtrip but for 5s. looks like might struggle for 12 this week

Is Charlie playing this week? Kotsay and Hardie will probably be there so thats another three possibilities. Near enough up to ten i would think.

conn artist

the glasgow jambos are thinkin that a wednesday night in a 2 or 3 weeks may be the best time for a take on against you lot?

8pm somewhere either in glasgow or nearer you guys. home and away leg would be fairest.

what do you reckon?

Destruction Derby

Possibly Clarky and Craig aswell to make it up to 12.

Will you be able to bring your keeper gloves Dougie? Usually have Ross in goals so not needed them recently but seeing as he aint playing prob a good idea to bring them

aitcheeayartees

i'll be toiling to make it this week as Im working in Glasgow on Sunday. Better count me out.

:43:

Archived