Mafia - Return Of The Heroes

Deek

why would i do that? everytime you post tonight convinces more and more that ive got it right about you.

from being so quiet and dipsy you are now talkative and clever....

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Your right, I have no evidence that you are one of the goons. But ive got no evidence for anyone to be the goons, Ive decided on you two by basically believing in the other players...as stated at post 1269...

Now dont get peeved, we wouldn't want that now would we?

And how are you getting lynched? no ones voted for you. And im keeping my vote on flux, so chill.

I don't give a monkeys about flux, he could be a goon but we could still lose if we vote him out, for example -

IF Flux is a goon, we lynch him, one kill at night from the remaining goon. Leaves 3 townies and 1 goon. If we then vote wrong based on preconceptions from the previous day we are left with 2 townies and 1 goon. It's night, one kill later we have 1 goon and 1 townie, leaving it up to Mrs Deek again and a 50/50 chance of losing.

Thats why I want your reasons so come tomorrow we are in a better postion for making the correct decision to win the game.

What does it tell us? If you're trying to suggest that Yvonne and Malky are the goons then why not vote for one of them.

There is at least one goon voting for BBJ, because there are 2 townies voting for you!

How does anyone know who other townies are?

I though the roles were all gone now?

yeah the smiley faces where meant to indicate the light hearted manner the sentence was meant to be recieved

cant see the smileys on your post sorry.

Medico we dont know you are a townie! Only Boof we can trust and he doesnt have any extra knowledge on anyone.

cant see the smileys on your post sorry.

Medico we dont know you are a townie! Only Boof we can trust and he doesnt have any extra knowledge on anyone.

no the smile faces on the bit you quoted from me, not the original statement from earlier..that i meant.

deek, lets settle on the sofa, you me and your missus and laugh at the headless chickens

boof, get us a drink would ya love

:xmasbabe:

deek, lets settle on the sofa, you me and your missus and laugh at the headless chickens

what is the reference to boof getting the drinks? everyone does it.

Your the headless one remember :xmasgrin:

What does it tell us? If you're trying to suggest that Yvonne and Malky are the goons then why not vote for one of them.

There is at least one goon voting for BBJ, because there are 2 townies voting for you!

So who is your other goon?

Deek, is it how the votes are every 15 minutes or as soon as someone unvotes Flux or BBJ is the other one screwed?

Every 15 minutes. That gives the players watching a chance to interfere.:xmaseye:

what is all this teacher talk?

Beverley sorting you from beyond the grave perhaps? :xmassick:

what is all this teacher talk?

experienced goon helping the newby

it was a good point by flux as you have come out of your shell a lot more once you got into the firing line

what is the reference to boof getting the drinks? everyone does it.

boof is the resident barman

now where is my cosmopolitan?

experienced goon helping the newby

it was a good point by flux as you have come out of your shell a lot more once you got into the firing line

emmm, what was i going to do? just sit back and not defend myself...the first few days I didnt really get involved as i didnt know how the game worked..its alot easier to work things out now theres only 6 left.

don't think my girlfriend would be to happy with that:xmaswoot:

How happy would she be knowing you are a secret goon? :xmashappy:

medico, probably the reason i look suspicious is the fact I continue to stand up for her, but ive seen nothing thats convinced me she is a goon, yet she almost got lynched straight after the vote the other night for reasons i just dont buy into. And reading the posts from this afternoon, it genuinely looked like she had been killed when yvonne voted for her, if the count had been right from what people thought it was she would have been dead, and her response to me was genuine when she said straight after yvonnes vote that we had made a mistake. Why would i continuely openly keep sticking up for someone who people though was a goon if I was also a goon? isnt that a bit too obvious? i dont think i would be so public with my support.

im not certain which two from the other 3 for certain, if i had to make a thin argument i'd say the odds that both yvonne and bev being goons twice in a row using a random method of picking 3 goons from 20 people must be pretty big..so i would have to say that my two suspects right now are:- Malky, and Flux.

so thats the way i see it. Dont think it will make much difference to anyones thoughts, but when it gets to the end and if im right maybe people will start to trust me in future games.

Your right, I have no evidence that you are one of the goons. But ive got no evidence for anyone to be the goons, Ive decided on you two by basically believing in the other players...as stated at post 1269...

I'd like everyone to lead the two quotes from BBJ, he has no reason for not voting Medico other than her pulling a Bev (figuratively speaking)

I like the fact that he gives a whole paragraph to defend Medico but the rest of us are given a line to say you're it, no reason, just because

Please say I'm not the only one who can see this, if I'm wrong feel free to lynch me tomorrow but I've given my reasons fully and properly earlier on and have heard nothing since to change my mind

emmm, what was i going to do? just sit back and not defend myself...the first few days I didnt really get involved as i didnt know how the game worked..its alot easier to work things out now theres only 6 left.

But you're not defending yourself, you are just pointing the finger at other people randomly

How happy would she be knowing you are a secret goon? :xmashappy:

She'd be devasted. And thats why i shall never be one:xmasgrin:

seriously though...im not changing my vote

flux and malky wont move from me

so its up to medico and boof to change and vote me off

or yvonne to vote flux off.

how about a draw where we both get voted off deek? If that happens and im right about flux then it gives the edge to the townies.

This game may never end! I am more convinced that BBJ is more goonly than Flux. Malky is the same and Flux I doubt would vote for himself.

Medico and BBJ wont vote for each other and are set on getting rid of Flux. Boof thinks Flux is more goonly than BBJ I guess. So we are in stalemate.

She'd be devasted. And thats why i shall never be one:xmasgrin:

seriously though...im not changing my vote

flux and malky wont move from me

so its up to medico and boof to change and vote me off

or yvonne to vote flux off.

how about a draw where we both get voted off deek? If that happens and im right about flux then it gives the edge to the townies.

Townie-Statue--Logo.jpg

I award myself this award for services to "Mafia - Return Of The Heroes"

I just gave myself an award, i can't be a goon

No your alright.

Some people forget this is a game and the object is for a team win. :sobored:

No your alright.

Think we all are Deek so maybe toss a coin and lynch?

No your alright.

Townie-Statue--Logo.jpg

Award for Lifetime Achievement in a supporting role

Think we all are Deek so maybe toss a coin and lynch?

No I cant do it. Both on 3 may be goons or not, but if one is a goon and lives the game could be over. After 1,400 posts a toss of the coin does not seem right.

Townie-Statue--Logo.jpg

Award for Lifetime Achievement in a supporting role

Townie-Statue--Logo.jpg

Award for Lifetime Achievement in a supporting role[/QUOTE]

:xmaswoot:

Maxi's game

Ok so there is a good chance this will be like this for rest of tonight then it goes into tomorrow?

Ok so there is a good chance this will be like this for rest of tonight then it goes into tomorrow?

Its a game Yvonne, somebody has to take a risk. I would hate to play tiddlywinks against you lot.

Ok well Im going to do some work. I am happy with my vote where it is and if others want to change fair enough. :xmashappy:

If I unvote flux and it comes to a deadline, do I retain voting rights tomorrow?

And what's the scores so far?

If I unvote flux and it comes to a deadline, do I retain voting rights tomorrow?

And what's the scores so far?

3 to Flux 3 to BBJ.

Voting rights remain.

Sorry, you have done a good job Deek, it's just gash when these games grind to a halt near the end.

Stop faffing about guys!

Archived