Mafia - Return Of The Heroes

Deek

The 1001 question

A random killing by me was going to win the game. I hate doing it in earlier rounds as documented. Its a fun game.

When I play I get voted off on day 2 or 3 (most games, me and Maxi are like twins), do I care. A wee bit but not as much as the last 6 in this game.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The roles for townies were not exciting enough

They were great roles. They all got killed or voted off in 2 days though.

Discussed it with Flux, the change would have been too drastic and obvious that it was a sacrifice IMO, especially with BBJ being incredibly intuitive
he'd allready done it once in the game

Yes thats right, I killed my Bro

:devil-smiley-029:

you'll be changing your name to cain then?

or was it abel?

i can never remember

They were great roles. They all got killed or voted off in 2 days though.

Elle & Sylar should have been goons

Maurey shouldn't have existed

The cheerleader shouldn't die

etc etc

So did you actually suss out Marty or did you just get him cos hes your bro malky?

Pure random vote, we thought you were Elle and Boof was the Haitian, that night was just pure luck

0813973_thumb.jpg

Credit to BBJ though, he didn't have a clue how he got there but he was spot on and wouldn't budge

the force is strong in that one

Feel sorry for Bigsmak though, put an early vote on him to deflect attention and then when I got back on the game it was too late to change otherwise it'd attract attention

I should have done it the old way, no character names, just the powers and lots of em :)

Thanks Maxi.

To be honest the first 2 nights spoiled your game.

But to many people take the easy option. That is why I had to kill three people on the throw of a dice. When I play I treat it as a game.

Some people are wiping the sweat off their brows, praying to Allah, giving thanks they were never killed.

I'll gladly run the Xmas game if you want, I'd plan it to start night of the 19th as thats when I finish up from work so I'll be free all the way to the 30th to keep track of things

Credit to BBJ though, he didn't have a clue how he got there but he was spot on and wouldn't budge

the force is strong in that one

:xmasgrin:

why thank you..though you where right, i didnt have any real evidence..I just didnt think the other guys where goons.

you guys played it smart, and made me look even more of a goon than i was making myself look:vangry:

Feel sorry for Bigsmak though, put an early vote on him to deflect attention and then when I got back on the game it was too late to change otherwise it'd attract attention

Did Flux not do that? Im sure that was 1 of the reasons I thought he wasnt a goon. Sorry Medico and BBJ I got it waay wrong

I had voted for all the goons by day 3, yet you didn't look back at my posts :xmaseye:

I never had a mis-placed vote either, yet we still couldn't win :banghead:

:xmasgrin:

why thank you..though you where right, i didnt have any real evidence..I just didnt think the other guys where goons.

you guys played it smart, and made me look even more of a goon than i was making myself look:vangry:

Dont know where your brain changed from mush to super power!

I had voted for all the goons by day 3, yet you didn't look back at my posts :xmaseye:

I never had a mis-placed vote either, yet we still couldn't win :banghead:

To be fair Rossi, I thought you had hacked my e mails. It was uncanny.

TBH the game would have been more interesting if I had not bumped off stella, sorry guys :(

yeah its all your fault grrrrr :xmasbabe:

Did Flux not do that? Im sure that was 1 of the reasons I thought he wasnt a goon. Sorry Medico and BBJ I got it waay wrong

Nah, Flux changed vote on day 1 when Bigsmak (Peter) was still neutral

I had a vote on him the day he died :xmasgrin:

Although I have to say, Flux and Malky played it really well on the last day :xmasunsure:

cheers bud, where is the classic list of the goons you posted 3000000 pages ago, i can't find it.

Nah, Flux changed vote on day 1 when Bigsmak (Peter) was still neutral

I had a vote on him the day he died :xmasgrin:

I then voted for Bigsmak the next day forgetting that he was now a goon (hence my quick unvote)

Although I have to say, Flux and Malky played it really well on the last day :xmasunsure:

Really, I have their voting patterns. They were like tweedledee and tweedledum. But they did have the wurzels trying to oust them of course. Anybody with a spreadsheet would have known.

I then voted for Bigsmak the next day forgetting that he was now a goon (hence my quick unvote)

Which after Bigsmak was lynched then made a convenient alibi

half of it was fluked

Deek,

could I make a point, Flux and I were never likely to fall on our swords, we had a game plan and stuck to it day by day, it didn't work but there is no point in throwing the game just to make a nice conclusion.

I know a draw isn't the best finish, but in my book it is better than making a selfless decision and losing. It'd cheapen any potential win for the townies

I couldn't believe my luck when I typed in jambos as your password and it worked :xmasgrin: The amount of random accusations I throw around though, it was only a matter of time before I got lucky!

cheers bud, where is the classic list of the goons you posted 3000000 pages ago, i can't find it.

Cannae mind when I posted it, but ain't no danger I am looking back for it. Malky was the main one that I was unsure of, as I kind of believed him after my accusation on day 2. His humming and hawing though when I got lynched was when I really knew he was a goon, since you couldn't really have all 4 of you vote for me, but he was as good as voting for me with his stalling, but I thought someone else would have picked up on that!

Which after Bigsmak was lynched then made a convenient alibi

half of it was fluked

Deek,

could I make a point, Flux and I were never likely to fall on our swords, we had a game plan and stuck to it day by day, it didn't work but there is no point in throwing the game just to make a nice conclusion.

I know a draw isn't the best finish, but in my book it is better than making a selfless decision and losing. It'd cheapen any potential win for the townies

Perfect outcome...noone lost! After all this needless bloodshed and vicious mudslinging, its nice to know that the townies and mafia have finally put their differences aside and are living together in peace and harmony :xmassick:

Cannae mind when I posted it, but ain't no danger I am looking back for it. Malky was the main one that I was unsure of, as I kind of believed him after my accusation on day 2. His humming and hawing though when I got lynched was when I really knew he was a goon, since you couldn't really have all 4 of you vote for me, but he was as good as voting for me with his stalling, but I thought someone else would have picked up on that!

I still maintain you did a scheidt job of defending yourself :xmaswoot:

I couldn't believe my luck when I typed in jambos as your password and it worked :xmasgrin: The amount of random accusations I throw around though, it was only a matter of time before I got lucky!

Caught you out, my password is 1690 (what book was that)

Perfect outcome...noone lost! After all this needless bloodshed and vicious mudslinging, its nice to know that the townies and mafia have finally put their differences aside and are living together in peace and harmony :xmassick:

Right it's good to be all high and mighty when you're dead

what would you (or Deek) have done in my position?

would you have killed Flux making it less likely to win the game or leave it to someone else?

aye we thought the same

the way he fingered the 3 of us in one go was apain in the arse

especially given we were so careful about pm's and ended up on msn & email instead

aye we thought the same

the way he fingered the 3 of us in one go was apain in the arse

especially given we were so careful about pm's and ended up on msn & email instead

:laugh:

Taking it very seriously!

I still maintain you did a scheidt job of defending yourself :xmaswoot:

I thought it was that obvious that I was roled, and that it was a mafia pile on that was killing me that I didn't actually have to come out earlier and say I was the cheerleader. I was only about 50% sure Bev was Arthur, so didn't want to totally expose myself in case my suspicion was wrong. I had mentioned on day 3 how we had to go for Bev as I thought she was Arthur, so thought some of the more perceptive would have associated my keeness for focussing on the only gangster that could kill the cheerleader

Archived