Mafia - Return Of The Heroes

Deek

hahhahahahhaha :xmaseye::xmassick::xmaszip::xmasoh::xmaseye::xmastongue:

that's quite enough from you unless you want to find yourself down an alleyway gagging again :xmastongue:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
my plan for drawing the goons out doesn't seem to working.

How about everyone that voted for me voting for medico (and vice versa) and see if anyone doesn't ;)

ok how about everyone tell me who I should vote for?

ok how about everyone tell me who I should vote for?

you should probably vote for me as im the person out of the townies who seems most likely to be a goon apparently. so if you get a couple vote on me the rest might follow and youll get your 4.

you should probably vote for me as im the person out of the townies who seems most likely to be a goon apparently. so if you get a couple vote on me the rest might follow and youll get your 4.

good point, but i am already voting for you... since there is someone protecting me or medico by the looks of things...

that's quite enough from you unless you want to find yourself down an alleyway gagging again :xmastongue:

you've never made me gag matey, and i've CERTAINLY never been up any alleyways with you either :xmasoh:

?? so am i getting accused of cheating:xmaseye:

not cheating, having a role where people can chat to each other by...PM!

Got you, admit it

not cheating, having a role where people can chat to each other by...PM!

Got you, admit it

:xmaswoot: thats the most desperate attempt to make yourselve look like a townie ive seen so far.

Must try harder flux.

:xmaswoot: thats the most desperate attempt to make yourselve look like a townie ive seen so far.

Must try harder flux.

but i am!

Why are the others not voting for me then?

The goons are using me a as a puppet. Don't you see that?

but i am!

Why are the others not voting for me then?

The goons are using me a as a puppet. Don't you see that?

I thought you said I was a goon, now in a conversation with me, you say the above sentence? which would indicate im not a goon?

explanation?

I thought you said I was a goon, now in a conversation with me, you say the above sentence? which would indicate im not a goon?

explanation?

a clever goon

I didn't go awol - I warned everyone that I would be going out at 7.30 last night.

As it happened I didnt get back to my computer until 2pm and even that was only for 5 minutes so didn't have time to read everything and post.

Now I'm back, but will be going out again in about 45minutes probably.

If someone can convince me why I should change my vote from flux I have no problem doing so. Obviously I'm not going to vote for Boof and I'm not going to follow flux's idea and vote for myself. If anyone else has a good reason to vote for someone else I don't mind changing though.

Until then, I'll keep it on flux.

is a clever goon someone who looks like a stupid townie?

which one do you prefer.

remember there is also a stupid goon and a clever townie

I'm back and didn't get sacked for coming on at lunch time, Margherita's all round Boof :booze:

Boof - Whiter than white Townie, women want him, men want to be him :xmasgrin:

Yvonne - Undecided if she is a townie or a goon, I'm leaning towards her being a goon purely for her making me think she was elle. The only reason someone would do that is to avoid votes from townies in the knowledge the goons wouldn't kill her

Flux - Nut job :xmascrazy: but for some reason doesn't strike me as goonly, mainly as I can't think of any one thing during the game where he has done something goonish which wasn't explained away

Medico - Moving away from Medico hence the Unvote last night but the 'relationship' between her and BBJ gives me some concern where she tried to explain away his vote on Boof and his defence of her.

BBJ - Two things, his defence of Medico and also his strange vote on Boof and the vote/unvote on Medico. The first was completely out of left field the second was a wierd one unless he wanted to be seen to 'vote' for Medico and then relaised one more would lynch. Another thing is him categorically staing it is myself and flux, flux does look dodgy due to his wierd behaviour granted but I would be curious for his reasons to target me other than just because.

For that, unless proved otherwise - VOTE BBJ

I'm back and didn't get sacked for coming on at lunch time, Margherita's all round Boof :booze:

Boof - Whiter than white Townie, women want him, men want to be him :xmasgrin:

Yvonne - Undecided if she is a townie or a goon, I'm leaning towards her being a goon purely for her making me think she was elle. The only reason someone would do that is to avoid votes from townies in the knowledge the goons wouldn't kill her

Flux - Nut job :xmascrazy: but for some reason doesn't strike me as goonly, mainly as I can't think of any one thing during the game where he has done something goonish which wasn't explained away

Medico - Moving away from Medico hence the Unvote last night but the 'relationship' between her and BBJ gives me some concern where she tried to explain away his vote on Boof and his defence of her.

BBJ - Two things, his defence of Medico and also his strange vote on Boof and the vote/unvote on Medico. The first was completely out of left field the second was a wierd one unless he wanted to be seen to 'vote' for Medico and then relaised one more would lynch. Another thing is him categorically staing it is myself and flux, flux does look dodgy due to his wierd behaviour granted but I would be curious for his reasons to target me other than just because.

For that, unless proved otherwise - VOTE BBJ

Ok unvote Medico and vote BBJ

Sorry your bit about me doesnt make sense. Yes I did let people think I was Elle as a lure for the goons to get me to HELP the town win. It didnt work but I thought it was quite smart for me!

Sorry your bit about me doesnt make sense. Yes I did let people think I was Elle as a lure for the goons to get me to HELP the town win. It didnt work but I thought it was quite smart for me!

I DONT WANT TO DIEEEEEEE!!!

Unvote medico

Vote BBJ

BBJ you can save yourself by voting for medico now. I've conviced people to follow me, follow me!!!!!

I'll unvote you!!!

That's a fair argument, however at this stage I trust no one but Boof so in that case I must think the worst out of everything someone does.

Unfortunately I am now of the mindset that there are 4 goons, I'm just targetting who I consider most guilty BBJ, next I'd say you, Flux and Medico are tied

I DONT WANT TO DIEEEEEEE!!!

Unvote medico

Vote BBJ

BBJ you can save yourself by voting for medico now. I've conviced people to follow me, follow me!!!!!

I'll unvote you!!!

As stated 3 times already, im sticking by my vote for you. If im killed off then so be it, but it might at least shine some light on who the goons are. Though it might be too late by then.

As stated 3 times already, im sticking by my vote for you. If im killed off then so be it, but it might at least shine some light on who the goons are. Though it might be too late by then.

So who do you think the other goon is with Flux?

should we all vote for him then?

but is that who you suspect? if your a townie then you have to make sure you target a goon, otherwise if a townie is killed and then the goons get to kill another in the night its 2-2 and pretty much game over..

i dont think you actually want to target malky, just make yourselve look like you dont care about him

Woooooooooo

You killed me, therefore you're all goons.:mad:

Woooooooooo

At least they didn't kill you when you had told them all who Arthur was, and if they had lynched Arthur instead you would have become invincible!

This is so obvious. You don't even need to look at all the lynchings. Just the one where the godfather was saved :chase:

At least they didn't kill you when you had told them all who Arthur was, and if they had lynched Arthur instead you would have become invincible!

This is so obvious. You don't even need to look at all the lynchings. Just the one where the godfather was saved :chase:

I missed the middle of the thread, so I have no idea, and cant be bothered reading it back.

Its funny watching though:p

I'm not going to change my vote to BBJ, unless I really have to to save myself.

If he's a goon, he knows I'm just a townie, in which case he could have easily got rid of me by putting the lynching vote on me yesterday. I can't see why there would have been any benefit to him not voting me off.

but is that who you suspect? if your a townie then you have to make sure you target a goon, otherwise if a townie is killed and then the goons get to kill another in the night its 2-2 and pretty much game over..

i dont think you actually want to target malky, just make yourselve look like you dont care about him

so we should target you then?

i'm torn between you and medico as there is a connection between you too.

Malky has got a lot quieter recently but that could be to do with work or being less sure about the roles.

Yvonne is convinced i'm good and from her experience she knows that it will make her look innocent if i'm a townie and guilty if i'm a goon. but like i said earlier, with Bev being a goon. Not likely she is a goon.

And then there is boof. Targetted by the goons to makes him likely to be a townie.

Who voted for which (deed) goons?

Malky

Why, I've asked your reasons and you have said nothing.

Don't send me to post #1269 as it is pure pish and doesn't tell us anything about why you are choosing me only why you aren't choosing the others and even then you mostly focus on reasons not to vote Medico.

I am getting a little peeved now because I can understand if I get lynched and everybody has a decent enough reason. If we're going to lose we might as well lose rationally

what I don't get is picking people and saying they're it and leaving it at that.

So for the last time why are you picking me, give me a good reason and I'll remove my vote

I'm not going to change my vote to BBJ, unless I really have to to save myself.

If he's a goon, he knows I'm just a townie, in which case he could have easily got rid of me by putting the lynching vote on me yesterday. I can't see why there would have been any benefit to him not voting me off.

You are right BBJ appears to be a bit daft (Boof's a townie, but i'll vote for him....)

But lately his posts have made a lot of sense....

It is tied 3 all. I wont take a draw. I will however take a majority decision, which does not have to be unanimous.

If not one at 8, next deadline at 8.15 then 8.30, 8.45 an 9.00

so we should target you then?

i'm torn between you and medico as there is a connection between you too.

Malky has got a lot quieter recently but that could be to do with work or being less sure about the roles.

Yvonne is convinced i'm good and from her experience she knows that it will make her look innocent if i'm a townie and guilty if i'm a goon. but like i said earlier, with Bev being a goon. Not likely she is a goon.

And then there is boof. Targetted by the goons to makes him likely to be a townie.

Who voted for which (deed) goons?

Well yeah, if you think Im a goon then you should target me instead of trying to compromise a deal to vote off someone you dont thinks a goon to try and save your own arse. I dont think its the time to make compromises. If a townie is voted off then its game over, so voting for someone who isnt even in the top two of your list isnt really good strategy.

It is tied 3 all. I wont take a draw. I will however take a majority decision, which does not have to be unanimous.

If not one at 8, next deadline at 8.15 then 8.30, 8.45 an 9.00

Yesterday, draw at 9pm. (Flux Vs Medico)

Today draw at 8pm ish (Flux Vs BBJ)

What does this tell us!!!!

Well yeah, if you think Im a goon then you should target me instead of trying to compromise a deal to vote off someone you dont thinks a goon to try and save your own arse. I dont think its the time to make compromises. If a townie is voted off then its game over, so voting for someone who isnt even in the top two of your list isnt really good strategy.

We are all townies!!!!

Why, I've asked your reasons and you have said nothing.

Don't send me to post #1269 as it is pure pish and doesn't tell us anything about why you are choosing me only why you aren't choosing the others and even then you mostly focus on reasons not to vote Medico.

I am getting a little peeved now because I can understand if I get lynched and everybody has a decent enough reason. If we're going to lose we might as well lose rationally

what I don't get is picking people and saying they're it and leaving it at that.

So for the last time why are you picking me, give me a good reason and I'll remove my vote

Your right, I have no evidence that you are one of the goons. But ive got no evidence for anyone to be the goons, Ive decided on you two by basically believing in the other players...as stated at post 1269...

Now dont get peeved, we wouldn't want that now would we?

And how are you getting lynched? no ones voted for you. And im keeping my vote on flux, so chill.

it means half of us think its you, and the other half thinks its between me and medico :xmaswoot: therefore you should just go :xmastongue:

it means half of us think its you, and the other half thinks its between me and medico :xmaswoot: therefore you should just go :xmastongue:

ok at 8:01pm tonight you unvote me? ;)

But by your own principles stated in post 1341 (I think) you reckon we should be careful not to do that s it will be game over if we lynch a townie-which it wont I dont think

ok at 8:01pm tonight you unvote me? ;)

why would i do that? everytime you post tonight convinces more and more that ive got it right about you.

But by your own principles stated in post 1341 (I think) you reckon we should be careful not to do that s it will be game over if we lynch a townie-which it wont I dont think

yeah the smiley faces where meant to indicate the light hearted manner the sentence was meant to be recieved

What does it tell us? If you're trying to suggest that Yvonne and Malky are the goons then why not vote for one of them.

There is at least one goon voting for BBJ, because there are 2 townies voting for you!

Archived