Mafia - Return Of The Heroes

Deek

Oooo does that mean I'm not actually dead yet then? :)

Nice try though Yvonne

Well hopefully others will see it too. :)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oooo does that mean I'm not actually dead yet then? :)

Nice try though Yvonne

My genuine mistake. Yvonne did unvote you. First time using Excel as a calculator, need to get back to using my fingers.:mw_rolleyes:

But you are back on three.

Would I really have posted what I just did when I thought I was dead if I was a goon?

Think about it - anyone who can't agree with that has to be dodgy!

My genuine mistake. Yvonne did unvote you. First time using Excel as a calculator, need to get back to using my fingers.:mw_rolleyes:

But you are back on three.

Where did she unvote me? I actually can't see it

Would I really have posted what I just did when I thought I was dead if I was a goon?

Think about it - anyone who can't agree with that has to be dodgy!

Bluff and double bluff. All we townies have to go on now are our own instincts. Everybody left is going to say oh not me I am innocent. Boof we know is good but he has no information on the goons nor do I. 6 of us left and 2 are goons. All I know is Im not and Boofs not. I have more reasoning on Malky and Flux being less dodgy than you and BBJ.

Will happily change to him if you do the same.

Oh well quick check and I am suprised that Medico and BBJ haven't put votes on me. I am really unsure now who are the goons -yip you are both doing very well in your blending in townieness. unvote Medico I dont want the game to end with us lynchng another townie and giving the goons a good chance of winning. All I can say is I am townie who as done as much as possible to help win us the game. Away to work and wont get back on here till about 6

There is where I unvoted you although now will look like I have again :(

My point though is, why would I have just posted saying that you'd made a bad mistake and made the game harder for yourselves when I thought I was dead?

At the point of posting I assumed I was out the game - why would i still be bluffing at that point? It makes no sense

My point though is, why would I have just posted saying that you'd made a bad mistake and made the game harder for yourselves when I thought I was dead?

At the point of posting I assumed I was out the game - why would i still be bluffing at that point? It makes no sense

Check Beverleys track record on that! Is it not good to let good people think they have got it wrong? Does it not give you that extra bit thrill?

wooooo

bloody hell i have one early night because i'm ill and it all goes FUBAR and all you (that includes you malky) who thought lynne was elle were you not paying attention when deek referred to elle as HE bev noticed good job i took her out and in post 583 when i gave my dodgy list i ended it with "Just a stab in the dark chances are i'm totally wrong!" how many clues did you need??? :mad:

wooooo

Check Beverleys track record on that! Is it not good to let good people think they have got it wrong? Does it not give you that extra bit thrill?

Not when I'm out the game it doesn't. At that point I can have no more influence on anything that happens so whats the point.

wooooo

anyways good luck townies hopefully you can take out the right goons or goonettes

:fing10:

avenge me!

wooooo

Not when I'm out the game it doesn't. At that point I can have no more influence on anything that happens so whats the point.

Again check Beverley! :laugh:

wooooo

bloody hell i have one early night because i'm ill and it all goes FUBAR and all you (that includes you malky) who thought lynne was elle were you not paying attention when deek referred to elle as HE bev noticed good job i took her out and in post 583 when i gave my dodgy list i ended it with "Just a stab in the dark chances are i'm totally wrong!" how many clues did you need??? :mad:

wooooo

The clue to my name is in my user name :tongue:

Again check Beverley! :laugh:

Only I'm not her, and I don't think I play the same way as her at all.

I'm confused as to why you are so very reluctant to vote for anyone else.

I'll be going out in just under an hour anyway, so that'll be my final vote in after that (if I've not been lynched by then).

The point Im making its not that unusual for a goon to try and put a post in like yours around lynching time.

I am happy to vote BBJ or you. If anyone can show something more dodgy from Malky of Flux then I will go with that.

Oh and Marty thats twice now you have called me Lynne :laugh:

wooooo

wooooo

Sorry Marty, missed that, didn't think you were that intelligent to play with words like that :laugh:

Anyway if it makes you feel better me and C cried ourselves to sleep last night

no it's not last time was malky at the end of the star wars game and i called him a halfwit for it so i'm sure he'll be on to return the favour soon enough

The point Im making its not that unusual for a goon to try and put a post in like yours around lynching time.

I am happy to vote BBJ or you. If anyone can show something more dodgy from Malky of Flux then I will go with that.

Oh and Marty thats twice now you have called me Lynne :laugh:

Yvonne, the scary thing is it wasn't Marty, it was me in the last game :shocked666:

no it's not last time was malky at the end of the star wars game and i called him a halfwit for it so i'm sure he'll be on to return the favour soon enough

Bloody hell Im confused. Can you not be called something like Adam and Victor? :mw_rolleyes:

So Marty is the clever brother just with a problem learning peoples names :)

woooooo

not that clever still managed to get myself killed but to be honest that was a good shot in the dark thought i'd managed to slip under everyone's radar

woooooo

not that clever still managed to get myself killed but to be honest that was a good shot in the dark thought i'd managed to slip under everyone's radar

I had you and your bro' as Elle and the Haitian. Figured that one of you would try to bump off the other...

I'm actually finding Yvonne less guilty now so Unvote Yvonnejambo.

Now...if she does turn out to be an evil mafia girly, I won't feel too bad at having lost to her since she's such a good player.

However, I also find Medico not-all-that guilty as well - they've both put up strong defences.

Guiltiest now I seem to find Flux and Malky...over to you chaps to dissuade me.

I had you and your bro' as Elle and the Haitian. Figured that one of you would try to bump off the other...

Now...if she does turn out to be an evil mafia girly, I won't feel too bad at having lost to her since she's such a good player.

However, I also find Medico not-all-that guilty as well - they've both put up strong defences.

What about BBJ?

wooooo

considered it but thought it would make me look too dodgy

wooooo

Deek, can I ask for my vote to be put on whoever Boof votes for if he hasn't decided by the time I go out?

No problem.

What about BBJ?

Either a townie or a bloody good rookie-goon.

Which doesn't help anyone much :D

Medico...please don't follow me. I've got a crap record so far. Make your choice.

Deek, can I ask for my vote to be put on whoever Boof votes for if he hasn't decided by the time I go out?

What happens if he decides on you? :laugh:

Plus I've to be out in 15 minutes.

Ach..let's try Vote Flux

oh no! how could you! etc etc.

worth a punt i suppose.

Remember i could have killed off medico when BBJ voted for her but i didn't....

Either a townie or a bloody good rookie-goon.

Which doesn't help anyone much :D

Medico...please don't follow me. I've got a crap record so far. Make your choice.

Following you is looking like its going to be my only chance of saving myself.

I assure you I am not a goon.

However if you would still prefer I choose and get lynched myself then I'll do so.

Whoever the goons are, well done to them for hiding so well for the last day or two.

To be fair, however, we didn't make it too hard for them with a lot of crap decisions vote-wise. :(

Following you is looking like its going to be my only chance of saving myself.

I assure you I am not a goon.

However if you would still prefer I choose and get lynched myself then I'll do so.

If you're a goon I'd love to see you lynched :laugh:

Ah well...I've voted...

I have to go out for a bit just now and will keep my vote on Medico. should be back by 8.

Boof, all I can say is that I am a regular Townie, if I was a goon why would I have put a vote onto Bigsmak so early on the other day and if I was a goon then why didn't I take my vote off him late on instead of risking him getting killed?

The only person I am 100% certain isn't a goon is you for obvious reasons

I'm not sure of Yvonne or Flux but the two biggest for me are BBJ and Medico. The vote for you was just too random for my liking and when I commented on it Medico was the first to answer and then down play it. I've been thinking about this all day and the kill on Marty was so out of nowhere it could only have been pre-decided before the deadline as I can see no chance somone picking up on paddy being the haitian and then associating Marty with being elle in the time period. With Medico being off the board leaving her inexperienced partner alone then they decided early doors who they were going to get. The who he/she thing with Medico is inconsequential as when they are talking to each other direct they would use terms such as you/I/me so it is entirely possible BBJ could have thought Medico was male. I didn't realise Medico was female myself until this game

How's about BS2 everybody?...that should keep Mrs Deek busy :laugh:

I have already said, I am not excepting a tie. Whoever dies needs 4 votes.;)

Aaaaarrrrggggghhhhh....I've got to go out now....

It could be game over by the time I'm back...:(

Go townies...

Boof, all I can say is that I am a regular Townie, if I was a goon why would I have put a vote onto Bigsmak so early on the other day and if I was a goon then why didn't I take my vote off him late on instead of risking him getting killed?

The only person I am 100% certain isn't a goon is you for obvious reasons

I'm not sure of Yvonne or Flux but the two biggest for me are BBJ and Medico. The vote for you was just too random for my liking and when I commented on it Medico was the first to answer and then down play it. I've been thinking about this all day and the kill on Marty was so out of nowhere it could only have been pre-decided before the deadline as I can see no chance somone picking up on paddy being the haitian and then associating Marty with being elle. With Medico being off the board leaving her inexperienced partner alone then they decided early doors who they were going to get. The who he/she thing with Medico is inconsequential as when they are talking to each other direct they would use terms such as you/I/me so it is entirely possible BBJ could have thought Medico was male. I didn't realise Medico was female myself until this game

I didn't down-play it, I simply gave an other suggestion as to what it could mean. I believe I also said that it was entirely possible that you were correct and that if you were I had been taken in very well.

Why exactly would we have decided early-on to take out Marty? He was blending into the background fairly well and not causing the goons an awful lot of trouble I wouldn't have said. If it was me I'd have gone for someone else.

As you say though, I wasn't online at the time, and had absolutely no part in it since I'm simply a townie.

Explanation?

I'm going out in 5 minutes

I'm just not sure of a few players and i'm torn between either you or BBJ.

At the moment i'm thinking BBJ as he's been too quiet all game.

Archived