Mafia - Return Of The Heroes

Deek

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I didn't down-play it, I simply gave an other suggestion as to what it could mean. I believe I also said that it was entirely possible that you were correct and that if you were I had been taken in very well.

Why exactly would we have decided early-on to take out Marty? He was blending into the background fairly well and not causing the goons an awful lot of trouble I wouldn't have said. If it was me I'd have gone for someone else.

As you say though, I wasn't online at the time, and had absolutely no part in it since I'm simply a townie.

First point, saying that if I was right then it had been a very good trick in my book is downplaying it by insinuating that you don't believe it and consider it unlikely.

The second point answers your own question. We are getting to the stage where the goons would have to be careful where they are voting to ensure they do not give themselves away. Boof was the obvious choice but killing Marty made no sense and therefore doesn't implicate a goon

I have to go out for a bit just now and will keep my vote on Medico. should be back by 8.

See post 1106

See post 1106

That was the copy of what i had posted this morning but it didnt come up in quote marks. If any doubt though Vote Medico

wooooo

Yvonne just noticed you're from Ullapool any truth in the rumours the bloke from Echo and the Bunnymen got banjo'd in a hotel after Loopallu

woooo

wooooo

Yvonne just noticed you're from Ullapool any truth in the rumours the bloke from Echo and the Bunnymen got banjo'd in a hotel after Loopallu

woooo

Its all true :)

wooooo

Its all true :)

Brilliant heard he was a bit of a nob, if i ever find myself in Ullapool the first thing i'm gonna do is find the perpatrator and buy him a drink.

Second thing will be to ask if anyone knows 'Lynne' :tongue:

woooo

wooooo

Brilliant heard he was a bit of a nob, if i ever find myself in Ullapool the first thing i'm gonna do is find the perpatrator and buy him a drink.

woooo

Everybody knows that Lynne lives in Japan. Keep up with things Marty.:mw_rolleyes:

wooooo

woooo

I didnt go to Loopallu this year but heard he was a complete arse (as he was when they played Belladrum festival couple of yrs ago). Totally egod out by himself and some local boys werent that impressed :laugh: If you do ask for Lynne you wont be far away cos she s my next door neighbour :)

made it back with a half hour to spare:)

just going to read through the page and see whats been happening, does anyone have a count?

Boof, all I can say is that I am a regular Townie, if I was a goon why would I have put a vote onto Bigsmak so early on the other day and if I was a goon then why didn't I take my vote off him late on instead of risking him getting killed?

The only person I am 100% certain isn't a goon is you for obvious reasons

I'm not sure of Yvonne or Flux but the two biggest for me are BBJ and Medico. The vote for you was just too random for my liking and when I commented on it Medico was the first to answer and then down play it. I've been thinking about this all day and the kill on Marty was so out of nowhere it could only have been pre-decided before the deadline as I can see no chance somone picking up on paddy being the haitian and then associating Marty with being elle in the time period. With Medico being off the board leaving her inexperienced partner alone then they decided early doors who they were going to get. The who he/she thing with Medico is inconsequential as when they are talking to each other direct they would use terms such as you/I/me so it is entirely possible BBJ could have thought Medico was male. I didn't realise Medico was female myself until this game

I put my vote on bigsmak with 10 minutes to go the other night, when it was a clear contest with him and commander. If i was a goon i wouldnt have made the vote that could/did get him killed...remembering that i went of yvonnes list and she had it 4 votes each, so my vote on bigsmak was to make it 5-4 and effectively to eliminate him. only problem was the list wasn't accurate.

I put my vote on bigsmak with 10 minutes to go the other night, when it was a clear contest with him and commander. If i was a goon i wouldnt have made the vote that could/did get him killed...remembering that i went of yvonnes list and she had it 4 votes each, so my vote on bigsmak was to make it 5-4 and effectively to eliminate him. only problem was the list wasn't accurate.

Good point, forgot that

Medico 2

Flux 2

BBJ 1

But I will only except a kill with 4 votes. So we could still be here next week at this rate.

Right, the only one i trust is boof. the other 4 i just don't know, the 2 goons have played the last two days well. The two that are standing out slightly more than the others are yvonne and flux.

Im going with boof seeing as we need to get 4..

so

VOTE FLUX

Can someone just put who has voted who please?

Yvonne-Medico

Flux-

Malky-

BBJ-

Boof-

Medico-

Deek is there and empasse time limit?

i.e. if nobody changes by 10/11 pm will it go to Mrs Deek?

No, somebody will crack. I can wait until tomorrow if need be. There is no pressure for anybody to vote as this could be the crucial one.

No, somebody will crack. I can wait until tomorrow if need be. There is no pressure for anybody to vote as this could be the crucial one.

That's cool, just wondering if there is any need to stay on tonight or if I'll go off early

ok this might be stupid, but hopefully will give you a clue who the last goon is....

unvote medico

vote boof

Think about it people.... (i don't mean that boof is a goon)

ok this might be stupid, but hopefully will give you a clue who the last goon is....

unvote medico

vote boof

the LAST goon? who is the other one then?

unvote medico

vote boof

i don't get how that tells us something...why can't you just explain it? im not the sharpest tool in the box.

i don't get how that tells us something...why can't you just explain it? im not the sharpest tool in the box.

ok. There seems to be some funny votes going on now.

Everyone knows that the deadline is 9pm, so why are they not around.....?

where is everyone?

Echo, Echo Echo, Echo, Echo Echo, Echo, Echo Echo, Echo, Echo Echo, Echo, Echo Echo, Echo, Echo Echo, Echo, Echo Echo, Echo, Echo Echo, Echo, Echo Echo, Echo, Echo Echo, Echo, Echo Echo, Echo, Echo Echo, Echo, Echo Echo, Echo, Echo Echo, Echo, Echo Echo, Echo, Echo Echo, Echo, Echo Echo, Echo, Echo Echo, Echo, Echo Echo, Echo, Echo Echo, Echo, Echo Echo, Echo, Echo Echo, Echo, Echo Echo, Echo, Echo Echo, Echo, Echo Echo, Echo, Echo Echo, Echo, Echo Echo, Echo, Echo Echo, Echo, Echo Echo, Echo, Echo Echo, Echo, Echo Echo, Echo, Echo Echo, Echo, Echo Echo, Echo, Echo Echo, Echo, Echo Echo, Echo, Echo Echo, Echo, Echo Echo, Echo, Echo Echo, Echo, Echo Echo, Echo, Echo Echo, Echo, Echo Echo, Echo, Echo Echo, Echo, Echo Echo, Echo, Echo Echo, Echo, Echo Echo, Echo, Echo Echo, Echo, Echo Echo, Echo, Echo Echo, Echo, Echo Echo, Echo, Echo Echo, Echo, Echo Echo, Echo, Echo Echo, Echo, Echo Echo, Echo, Echo Echo, Echo, Echo Echo, Echo, Echo Echo, Echo, Echo Echo, Echo, Echo Echo, Echo, Echo Echo, Echo, Echo Echo, Echo, Echo Echo, Echo, Echo Echo, Echo, Echo Echo, Echo, Echo Echo, Echo, Echo Echo, Echo, Echo Echo, Echo, Echo Echo, Echo, Echo Echo, Echo, Echo Echo, Echo, Echo Echo, Echo, Echo Echo, Echo, Echo Echo, Echo, Echo Echo, Echo, Echo Echo, Echo, Echo Echo, Echo, Echo Echo, Echo, Echo Echo, Echo, Echo Echo, Echo, Echo Echo, Echo, Echo Echo, Echo, Echo Echo, Echo, Echo Echo, Echo, Echo Echo, Echo, Echo Echo, Echo, Echo Echo, Echo, Echo Echo, Echo, Echo Echo, Echo, Echo Echo, Echo, Echo Echo, Echo, Echo Echo, Echo, Echo Echo, Echo, Echo Echo, Echo, Echo Echo, Echo, Echo Echo, Echo, Echo Echo, Echo, Echo Echo, Echo, Echo Echo, Echo, Echo Echo, Echo, Echo Echo, Echo, Echo Echo, Echo, Echo Echo, Echo, Echo Echo, Echo, Echo Echo, Echo, Echo Echo, Echo, Echo Echo, Echo, Echo Echo, Echo, Echo Echo, Echo, Echo Echo, Echo, Echo Echo, Echo, Echo Echo, Echo, Echo Echo, Echo, Echo Echo, Echo, Echo Echooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

BBJ, will you save me?

if i change my vote to medico, and he is a townie. then im automatically in the firing line next time out. and i would have ruined our chances of winning. Anyway, you thought i was the goon, and now your begging me to save you, if i do and you turn out to be a goon im going to look very very stupid

if i change my vote to medico, and he is a townie. then im automatically in the firing line next time out. and i would have ruined our chances of winning. Anyway, you thought i was the goon, and now your begging me to save you, if i do and you turn out to be a goon im going to look very very stupid

but is that not what a goon would do?

Archived