Mafia - Return Of The Heroes

Deek

Boof or BBJ any of you brave enough to put final vote on Medico?

Nah...think I'll wait to hear what she's got to say.

I've killed too many good guys so far :laugh:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know that but Medico is bad!!!! Ok I dont know that for sure but if Malky and Flux are telling the truth then she and BBJ having been having a good giggle at us. Yes I am wanting it done because we are so close and I wont get to see what happens all the day tomorrow!

Well if it's anything like today...bugger all will be happening through the day :D

how can you check the pm thing? i dont think i have privellages to do so...and what does it tell you? if someone has been private messaging? because i have been sending private messages, but outwith this thread.

yvonne? what do you mean vote for medico as a final vote? does that mean we wont have to wait till tomorrow?

how can you check the pm thing? i dont think i have privellages to do so...and what does it tell you? if someone has been private messaging? because i have been sending private messages, but outwith this thread.

yvonne? what do you mean vote for medico as a final vote? does that mean we wont have to wait till tomorrow?

She is 1 vote away from being lynched which means it would be end of another day. You can check what people are doing by clicking on their profiles.

I know that but Medico is bad!!!! Ok I dont know that for sure but if Malky and Flux are telling the truth then she and BBJ having been having a good giggle at us. Yes I am wanting it done because we are so close and I wont get to see what happens all the day tomorrow!

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

im getting more and more convinced its you, can you please explain to me why malky and flux are innocent? and then maybe i'll finalise my vote for medico if you make a convincing point of it

Trouble for us townies, Yvonne, is that if we feck it up we lose the game. Almost...since that would leave 2v2 and we'd have to go to Mrs Deek again :laugh: as long as the two remaining townies voted the same way

You seem awfully keen to get the ball rolling...

Mrs Deek is in bed.:D

all townies must die

woooooooooooooooooooooo

hahahhahahaahahahhaha

Not as quickly as you and your goonies though :laugh:

If you click on the maroon-coloured name above the person's avatar you can 'View public profile'

Click on that and it shows you Current activity...I did catch someone PMing once during a game and they couldn't wriggle their way out of it. And I believe Yvonne once caught me doing it. It's hugely hit-or-miss if you do manage to catch someone at it though.

Well I did think early on you were Elle but obviously not, but when I was looking for the post that made me trust you I found the one that you went straight for Bigsmak right after he got turned int a goon. Now yeah could be very clever playing by the goons but also seems really quite poitless being the 1 to try and vote your new recruit off straight away.

A goon unless they just went for a random hit on Marty and got lucky, I just thought if they were smart they would have went for me as I had hinted about being Elle -as you and Flux had picked up on. So yeah I am inclined to believe you Boof and Flux are the other townies. Which means BBJ and Medico are the goons

Is my reasons BBJ

If you click on the maroon-coloured name above the person's avatar you can 'View public profile'

Click on that and it shows you Current activity...I did catch someone PMing once during a game and they couldn't wriggle their way out of it. And I believe Yvonne once caught me doing it. It's hugely hit-or-miss if you do manage to catch someone at it though.

woooooooooo

Didnt realise it said PMing there! Does it say who to?

woooooooooo

Wish you would now

im not subscribed so i dont have that privelage

Oh well I am going to bed. Hope you guys choose right tomorrow my vote will stay with Medico.

woooooooooo

Didnt realise it said PMing there! Does it say who to?

woooooooooo

Unfortunately (or fortunately, on the occasions one's a goon) not :D

Just back in and what the hell happened with Paddy?

Was it just me or did he make no proper defense for himself whatsoever?

You can't blame me for thinking he looked dodgy though seen as almost everyone else did too.

So we've got

Medico

Malky

Boof

Yvonne

BBJ

Flux

left. Two of them are goons (and I asure you I'm not one of them). I've got to say they've played a great game whoever they are in managing to stitch Paddy and I up yesterday.

I have no allies in this game - I have no idea who anybody is. Apart from perhaps Boof (who I think we are all now trusting to be good), unless I have missed something in the rules which could in fact make him a goon, but I don't think there is.

That therefore leaves me with

Malky

Yvonne

BBJ

Flux

Two of which are goons.

To be honest I'm unsure as to why BBJ had seemed so intent on defending me for a while there. And then all of a sudden he put a vote on me, then took it straight back off again. Supposedly a rookie player so it might just be inexperience making him look a bit dodgy, or else it could be that the goons want it to look that way.

Yvonne - Had my doubts over her in the last round. She still seems intent on getting rid of me, and I suppose in a way I can see why I look a bit dodgy, but she seems almost determined not to even consider that I am just a townie anymore.

Malky - To be honest I have no idea. If he's a goon he's played a fantastic game of it. Not arising any suspicion whilst posting the most, but then is most of it just crap?

Flux - had my suspicions yesterday, and ended up voting Paddy seen as nobody else seemed to think Flux looked very dodgy and nobody was willing to vote for him. It was the only way I had a chance of saving myself, especially when I couldn't be around to try & defend myself anymore.

After all that I really don't have much of a clue to be honest. You all look as dodgy as each other! All I know is that I'm no goon. Again, I can't say much more than has already been said, I just hope that you can think again and put your votes elsewhere. At least I'm willing to consider that anyone could be a goon (apart from Boof I think).

It might cause a lynching vote to be put on me, but I'm going to

Vote BBJ

if only because I think his defence of me to the level he went makes him look a bit dodgy. He seems almost too intent to save me when Yvonne thinks that both he & I are the goons - which will only 'confirm' her ideas and get me, a townie, voted off.

Why exactly is it that you would believe that Malky and Flux are telling the truth before me?

You know that I'm bad do you? Earlier you were convinced it was Paddy and I who were the goons, you were wrong.

Now you're convinced its me & BBJ? I don't know about him, but you're at least half wrong with that assumption.

I don't see why you would want the game over quickly when we're winning? If anything I would want to make sure that we win and not throw it away by stupidly voting off another townie.

medico i was trying to save you because i didnt think you where one of the bad guys, and im convinced now that your definately not one and that you boof and myself are good, and its between the other 3, one of which is good.

Boof is good, i know im good, and the other 3 tried to vote you off tonight and wanted one more vote to get you, therefore unless two bad guys have decided to sacrifice one of themselves already, then you couldnt be the bad guy. andso that leaves the other 3 who tried to get you right away. i almost fell for it, but worked out it wasnt you.

it wasnt any desperate attempt to make myself look innocent, just didnt want to lose someone i thought was a townie.

anyway it seems a couple of you are intent on going for me now because i look dodgy all of a sudden, but its another wrong decision.

Oh well quick check and I am suprised that Medico and BBJ haven't put votes on me. I am really unsure now who are the goons -yip you are both doing very well in your blending in townieness. unvote Medico I dont want the game to end with us lynchng another townie and giving the goons a good chance of winning. All I can say is I am townie who as done as much as possible to help win us the game. Away to work and wont get back on here till about 6

Let's re-look at a scenario or two.

Medico is good, and sitting on 3 votes.

If BBJ was bad, he'd easily have been able to cast the lynching vote in all 'innocence' and hey presto a goon win - as near as dammit.

Medico is good and sitting on 3 votes.

If BBJ was good, he'd be reluctant to vote (as was I) being all-too-easily swayed by her protestations of innocence.

Medico is bad and sitting on 3 votes

If BBJ was good, he'd be reluctant to vote (as was I) being all-too-easily swayed by her protestations of innocence.

If BBJ was bad, he'd be trying to cover up and look elsewhere for someone to blame.

One thing in BBJ's favour is that he's referred to Medico as 'he' (I think, somewhere). Surely Medico would've put him right on that score if they'd both been goons and, even subconciously, BBJ would've known to call her 'she'.

But maybe that's what they want me to think...Jeez guys...I'm totally flummoxed.

Rossi got it right with Bev and Bigsmak...do we trust him with flux as well?

So I guess the only thing that'll happen with those scenarios is that if we lynch Medico we'll find out (a) if she's a goon and (B) if not, whether or not BBJ is likely to be one.

Sorry, but I don't think we've got the luxury of expendable citizens any more.

Let's re-look at a scenario or two.

Medico is good, and sitting on 3 votes.

If BBJ was bad, he'd easily have been able to cast the lynching vote in all 'innocence' and hey presto a goon win - as near as dammit.

Medico is good and sitting on 3 votes.

If BBJ was bad, he'd be trying to cover up and look elsewhere for someone to blame.

One thing in BBJ's favour is that he's referred to Medico as 'he' (I think, somewhere). Surely Medico would've put him right on that score if they'd both been goons and, even subconciously, BBJ would've known to call her 'she'.

But maybe that's what they want me to think...Jeez guys...I'm totally flummoxed.

Rossi got it right with Bev and Bigsmak...do we trust him with flux as well?

Rossi openly admitted that he was PM watching as he had no power to predict the goons.

Happy for folk to change their vote to me, but that will only make you look goonish.

So due to the Medico genger change from BBJ i'm inclided to believe he is not a goon.

So unvote BBJ

Vote Medico

So due to the Medico genger change from BBJ i'm inclided to believe he is not a goon.

Don't take my word for it - I'm possibly only half-remembering...

Hmmm posts #965 and #971 seem to go with that flow...but as I said...that's what they might be wanting us to think...

You dont have to wait until 9pm guys.

In fact I may call it in an hour earlier so I can watch the champions league.;)

So I guess the only thing that'll happen with those scenarios is that if we lynch Medico we'll find out (a) if she's a goon and (B) if not, whether or not BBJ is likely to be one.

Sorry, but I don't think we've got the luxury of expendable citizens any more.

From lynching me all you'll do is lose another townie. Surely from my voting over the past couple of days you can see that I'm not allied to anybody. You are the only person I'm trusting.

I'll vote for anyone, so here's a suggestion to hopefully prove I'm just a townie. Whoever you decide is the most dodgy and decide to put your vote on, I'll follow that.

[/b]

Rossi openly admitted that he was PM watching as he had no power to predict the goons.

Happy for folk to change their vote to me, but that will only make you look goonish.

So unvote BBJ

Vote Medico

woooo

When did I say I was pm watching? I never even knew the profiles would say that until Boof pointed it out! I did say I was on people's profiles though, as you need to do that to see their last 20 posts...a nice quick way to review people's posting rather than reading the whole thread!

My reasons for going for folk were posted on the thread...dodgy voting. As you kindly pointed out earlier on though, they were just suspicions, and suspicions are generally wrong :laugh:

woooo

When did I say I was pm watching? I never even knew the profiles would say that until Boof pointed it out! I did say I was on people's profiles though, as you need to do that to see their last 20 posts...a nice quick way to review people's posting rather than reading the whole thread!

My reasons for going for folk were posted on the thread...dodgy voting. As you kindly pointed out earlier on though, they were just suspicions, and suspicions are generally wrong :laugh:

very interesting point. I'll see how the voting goes before i respond.. :mw_rolleyes:

Until then I'm going to give myself the slightest chance of surviving today

Unvote BBJ

Vote Yvonne

Why me then?

Feck it nobody has a clue so we could bumble around people for next hour or 2 and the only people that can try influence us is the goons. So back to instinct and vote Medico Seriously hope she is a goon!

Feck it nobody has a clue so we could bumble around people for next hour or 2 and the only people that can try influence us is the goons. So back to instinct and vote Medico Seriously hope she is a goon!

I already have you down for voting Medico.:mw_rolleyes:

Archived