Mafia - Return Of The Heroes

Deek

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The goons went straight out and killed Marty.

Or should I say Elle.

6 players left.

Medico

Malky

Boof

Yvonne

BBJ

Flux

4 for a kill, deadline 9pm tomorrow.

The goons went straight out and killed Marty.

Or should I say Elle.

6 players left.

Medico

Malky

Boof

Yvonne

BBJ

Flux

4 for a kill, deadline 9pm tomorrow.

Vote Medico

never saw that coming, how come he was so high up on everyones naughty list?

i think a review of the last day is in order.

How about making it a quick day and voting for either me or Medico and hopefully that will bring the goons out into the open?

What am I going to tell my mum?

First Marty's deid, and then I've got to tell her he was an assasin to boot

What the feck is going on

never saw that coming, how come he was so high up on everyones naughty list?

i think a review of the last day is in order.

How about making it a quick day and voting for either me or Medico and hopefully that will bring the goons out into the open?

Once paddy was shown to haitan then it had to Marty who was Elle as he was the only apart from you not t have paddy on dodgy list and then you voted him, so it had to be Marty. Was just hoping the goons hadnt noticed that and would go for me because I have tried to drop hints that I was Elle and was hoping that they killed me in the night thinking they had roled goody. Oh well that is out the window now so back to instinct.

I thought you were Elle too, thats why I posted the message yesterday saying I thought she was scheidt to see if I got a reaction

VOTE Medico

My brother will be avenged

Once paddy was shown to haitan then it had to Marty who was Elle as he was the only apart from you not t have paddy on dodgy list and then you voted him, so it had to be Marty. Was just hoping the goons hadnt noticed that and would go for me because I have tried to drop hints that I was Elle and was hoping that they killed me in the night thinking they had roled goody. Oh well that is out the window now so back to instinct.

Thought you were Elle too, but now not so sure.... (you know what i mean).

unvote medico

vote Yvonne

I thought you were Elle too, thats why I posted the message yesterday saying I thought she was scheidt to see if I got a reaction

VOTE Medico

My brother will be avenged

Im just hoping you are on the side of good as i know have a vacant space for goon no2

Very quick-thinking, Yvonne.

There was only 6 minutes between Deek's revelation of paddy's Haitian-ness and Marty's offing. And that would have had to include the PM to Deek.

And Medico hasn't been on since 6:47.

I genuinely don't think anyone would've made the paddy/Marty connection as quick as that...unless they'd been thinking about it for a wee while.

So...Vote yvonnejambo

Thought you were Elle too, but now not so sure.... (you know what i mean).

unvote medico

vote Yvonne

Eh Obvously i am not Elle hes dead! Seriously doubting if I have fecked up yet again by trusting you now.

Im just hoping you are on the side of good as i know have a vacant space for goon no2

If I was goon no 2 I would have killed you yesterday :laugh:

Eh Obvously i am not Elle hes dead! Seriously doubting if I have fecked up yet again by trusting you now.

I'm seeing thought your games...

I've been at the top of many "goon lists" but you refuse to accept that i'm bad.

I think you are using me to get a clear run to the final.

BRING ON THE WALL!!!!!

Yip Boof I had been keeping record in front of me of who had who on their dodgy list. i checked straight away when deek said paddy was haitan and it was clear that it was marty or Flux took all of 30 seconds to work that out! No pming involved but it looks like I have lost peoples trust so lynch me. All I can say is it will be hard if actually possible for the town to win if you lynch me as I am roleless.

Ok unvote medico and vote Flux I am 80% sure medico is 1 of the remaining goons and just not sure who the other is. Just because she wasnt online when the night time happened doesnt mean to say she had no say in it.

Ok unvote medico and vote Flux I am 80% sure medico is 1 of the remaining goons and just not sure who the other is. Just because she wasnt online when the night time happened doesnt mean to say she had no say in it.

i'm cool with that. Mon the townies!!!

If I was goon no 2 I would have killed you yesterday :laugh:

Why?

Actually take that back I still think medico is more dodgy than Flux but its up to you guys who you believe.

unvote Flux and vote Medico

Why?

Actually take that back I still think medico is more dodgy than Flux but its up to you guys who you believe.

Cos I genuinely thought you were Elle

Why?

why?

unvote yvonne

vote medico

Yip Boof I had been keeping record in front of me of who had who on their dodgy list. i checked straight away when deek said paddy was haitan and it was clear that it was marty or Flux took all of 30 seconds to work that out! No pming involved but it looks like I have lost peoples trust so lynch me. All I can say is it will be hard if actually possible for the town to win if you lynch me as I am roleless.

How could you have made such a Horlicks of the voting then...additionally, I really don't think anyone else would've made that connection as quickly as you did.

TBH, if I was a goon I'd've gone for me since I'm a known good guy...the fewer of those kicking around the better for the goons. And since Marty was known only to the goons as a good guy it didn't matter if he survived.

I will be as bold to say I think the remaining goons are Medico and Malky. Someone who was on the goon side must have been online around lynch time as i dont think Marty would be a target until Paddy was exposed as haitan (yeah I know some of you are thinking me, but you are wrong). Who else would be keeping track on lists? Be online? Be quite sharp? could be any of you really, but I think Martys brother.

why?

unvote yvonne

vote medico

Well I did think early on you were Elle but obviously not, but when I was looking for the post that made me trust you I found the one that you went straight for Bigsmak right after he got turned int a goon. Now yeah could be very clever playing by the goons but also seems really quite poitless being the 1 to try and vote your new recruit off straight away.

Why me?

I already thought you were Elle after my test yesterday

Not to mention I've had votes on Bigsmak and Medico the past 2 days, don't know about you but that would be some fecked up goon plan to try and lynch 2 goons in 2 days

Very quick-thinking, Yvonne.

There was only 6 minutes between Deek's revelation of paddy's Haitian-ness and Marty's offing. And that would have had to include the PM to Deek.

And Medico hasn't been on since 6:47.

I genuinely don't think anyone would've made the paddy/Marty connection as quick as that...unless they'd been thinking about it for a wee while.

So...Vote yvonnejambo

Someone else has thought it too

Why me?

I already thought you were Elle after my test yesterday

Not to mention I've had votes on Bigsmak and Medico the past 2 days, don't know about you but that would be some fecked up goon plan to try and lynch 2 goons in 2 days

Well if its not you and yes that makes a bit sense it has to BBj or Flux

Who?

A goon unless they just went for a random hit on Marty and got lucky, I just thought if they were smart they would have went for me as I had hinted about being Elle -as you and Flux had picked up on. So yeah I am inclined to believe you Boof and Flux are the other townies. Which means BBJ and Medico are the goons

Scenario 1

Medico is a goon

She's on 3 votes just now. She won't vote for herself, I'm not a goon and BBJ hasn't voted her. If she's a goon, one of her mates (if it isn't BBJ) will have voted for her...a pretty risky strategy, given that either I or BBJ could vote for her at any time. But that would make those who have already voted for her look slightly cleaner. Meaning 1 of yvonne, flux and Malky are goons.

Scenario 2

Medico is not a goon

She's on 3 votes. Meaning that (again) at least 1 (and probably2) of flux, yvonne or Malky is a goon as BBJ could easily finish her off (if he was a goon) claiming he was only following the others as a rookie.

So...what does that tell us?

Errrmmmm, I don't know!!!

A goon unless they just went for a random hit on Marty and got lucky, I just thought if they were smart they would have went for me as I had hinted about being Elle -as you and Flux had picked up on. So yeah I am inclined to believe you Boof and Flux are the other townies. Which means BBJ and Medico are the goons

just to see if there are more changes...

Vote BBJ

I dont mind voting for BBJ or medico as I think both are the goons. If Flux or Malky turn out to be goons I am going to be really peed off with them and will demand vodka at tynecastle in the future :)

Would anybody else be surprised if Deek's supposed random-number generator gave us the unholy trinity of Beverley, Yvonne and Medico as goons?

Would anybody else be surprised if Deek's supposed random-number generator gave us the unholy trinity of Beverley, Yvonne and Medico as goons?

did cross my mind...

any pics?

Are we going to try and get a goon gone tonight? I will be away early tomorrow and wont get back online until 6. we are close to winning this so lets not feck up anymore.

Hey, Fluxster...why is your public profile set to invisible...?

I wanna see if you're involved in sending PMs...

As much as thats sounds fab and I would be patting myself on the back for lasting this long, unfortuanatley you are wrong ith me. Deek never gives me roles, apart from once he said I got a role in his game way back (that long ago I cant remember) Fact!

Are we going to try and get a goon gone tonight? I will be away early tomorrow and wont get back online until 6. we are close to winning this so lets not feck up anymore.

Trouble for us townies, Yvonne, is that if we feck it up we lose the game. Almost...since that would leave 2v2 and we'd have to go to Mrs Deek again :laugh: as long as the two remaining townies voted the same way

You seem awfully keen to get the ball rolling...

Don't normally have it on but when the commander said he used it, i tried it out but never switched it back.

Wait until i send a PM and i'll put it back.... :mw_rolleyes:

Trouble for us townies, Yvonne, is that if we feck it up we lose the game. Almost...since that would leave 2v2 and we'd have to go to Mrs Deek again :laugh: as long as the two remaining townies voted the same way

You seem awfully keen to get the ball rolling...

I know that but Medico is bad!!!! Ok I dont know that for sure but if Malky and Flux are telling the truth then she and BBJ having been having a good giggle at us. Yes I am wanting it done because we are so close and I wont get to see what happens all the day tomorrow!

Back to normal now

Archived