Soccermanager.com

The Comedian

Cliff stop smoking crack man it's feckin with your brain :bomb2:

If you're not getting Vagner Love for 24m what makes you think I'll sell Gomez for that, especially when I paid well over that to get him

la la la :earmuffs:

it's kool. I Just bought ALEXIS SANCHEZ ....this kid is the future!

him and K9 will lead the line for years to come :sunny:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:biglaugh:

guys

set minimun fees on the players. Thats what I do...that way you know the script when bidding. Simples :alucard:

There aint no way I am spending time doing that for every player I have.

Bid reasonable amounts for players and you wont get ridiculed at during the next league meeting simples :biglaugh:

p.s. Love aint for sale.

There aint no way I am spending time doing that for every player I have.

Bid reasonable amounts for players and you wont get ridiculed at during the next league meeting simples :biglaugh:

p.s. Love aint for sale.

lol.....I have gave up trying to prise players from managed clubs.....to much hassle trying to get a good deal. To be fair Malky French has been fair and we done some good business...as is the Real madrid manager.

Im skint now and unable to buy anymore...so....your all safe from anymore derogatory offers for your stars :biglaugh:

good luck in your next game.

Cyprus Jambo

Not selling Mutu for those that keep asking.

Already turned down ?20M so those last bids of ?15M and ?17.5 and not in the same bracket!!!!:alucard:

Heads UP!

Sylvan EBANKS-BLAKE I was going after him as he is a garunteed riser and going to be worth a few quid very soon. premiership teams courting him now for a summer move.

I have too many in my squad now and can not afford ?6mill. He is with an unmanaged club and will sign for the above amount.

Will be interesting to see if anyone snaps him up. he has scored 22 so far this season (in the championship) and would cut it in the English prem.

therealmackay

ronaldo has been priced out of my current market however the deal for mr ribery is set to go ahead maybe next season for ronnie but at least it means i get to keep raul :gunsmilie:

still got 30 mill in the bank so anyone interested in selling me a good RB minimum 92 :D

Chris Benoit
I'm away on holiday until monday so if anyone beats Athelitico thats why! Haha!

Cheers for the touch of death for Leverkusen tomorrow :7:

Kaka is NOT for sale. Especially not for 55m, considering i payed 35m +Marquez(15-20m) & Hleb(15-20m).:33:

Was that cliff? surprised he didn't offer 20p and a couple of his wunderkinds :earmuffs:

Was that cliff? surprised he didn't offer 20p and a couple of his wunderkinds :earmuffs:

Nah cannae have been cliff, that would have been 15p, a blackjack, a fruit salad and said wunderkids

Chris Benoit

Nah cannae have been cliff, that would have been 15p, a blackjack, a fruit salad and said wunderkids

When did Cliff start loosening the purse strings and making extravegant bids like that? :earmuffs:

When did Cliff start loosening the purse strings and making extravegant bids like that? :earmuffs:

Haha! I wish I had that kind of money to throw away on Kaka.

I got ?5 mill and a couple of garunteed risers though :biglaugh:

Haha! I wish I had that kind of money to throw away on Kaka.

I got ?5 mill and a couple of garunteed risers though :biglaugh:

Your starting to sound like the manager of sellick, guaranteed risers when talking about young boys!!!!!

Your starting to sound like the manager of sellick, guaranteed risers when talking about young boys!!!!!
:evil2:

:saddam:

What ever Big Jock knew had noting to do with me.

Bollox, lost again, I'm pish :7:

Malky....Good skillz on the pezzoni deal.....bought him for ?400,000 now worth over ten times that in the space of 3 days.

rating increase of 9

great scouting system :sunny:

0-0 with Ajax

still to get a win in the 3rd division. :2:

You have the not so mighty moscow in your next game as well.

I am also without a win, lost both home games 1-0 and drew both away games 1-1.

You have the not so mighty moscow in your next game as well.

I am also without a win, lost both home games 1-0 and drew both away games 1-1.

It's gonna be a re-run of the last old firm game....total pesh! :biglaugh:

Malky....Good skillz on the pezzoni deal.....bought him for ?400,000 now worth over ten times that in the space of 3 days.

rating increase of 9

great scouting system :sunny:

Just bought a load of youngsters, rausch (paid 1.2m now valued at 3.2m) increase of 4 day after I bought him and Baumjohann (paid 425k now worth 4.5m) increase of 9 !!

Just bought a load of youngsters, rausch (paid 1.2m now valued at 3.2m) increase of 4 day after I bought him and Baumjohann (paid 425k now worth 4.5m) increase of 9 !!

Good skills mate! I have about 35 in my youth sqaud and hope to see them all rise to the average price of ?5 mill each .... should bring in about ?175 mill. I have my main squad filled with potential risers too...so if 2 or 3 from the youth team can get promoted....the rest can be sold for profit.

It might take a year or two though lol

Chris Benoit

The mighty Leverkusen win again, top of league and Malky you got a 2-2 draw after being 2-0 down to Roma, now you've got 2 points :biglaugh:

First offer of 18m for Zambrotta gets him, will accepy at 91+ rated FB as part exchange for a total transfer of over 20m

First offer of 18m for Zambrotta gets him, will accepy at 91+ rated FB as part exchange for a total transfer of over 20m
:saddam:

I think youve been on the sauce....talk about me and my dodgy dealings....:biglaugh:

I aint got the cash or I might have been tempted :P

The Old Tolbooth

At last, I'm off the mark after losing my first 3 matches by just one goal each time!

Sweeping changes made and rash decisions to sell top players and start again, too much was heavily weighted in favour of the so called top players and now I hopefully have a more settled team.

Some good offers going in for players too but none of you buggers want to sell :D

scored my only shot on target to draw with Zenit and stay top :earmuffs:

Milan lost again :biglaugh:

feck off ya tw@t

managed to lose to a team who had an attacker and a midfielder rated 3 and 4 respectively and who scored with their only two attempts on target

feck off ya tw@t

managed to lose to a team who had an attacker and a midfielder rated 3 and 4 respectively and who scored with their only two attempts on target

Bookies have stopped taking bets on you being the first manager for the sack.:biglaugh:

Bookies have stopped taking bets on you being the first manager for the sack.:biglaugh:

that will be partly down to the big chunk I put on myself

I'm under no illusions I'm pish

The Comedian

So am I but I've somehow won three games so far, hopefully I'm not flirting with relegation this season...

Chris Benoit
that will be partly down to the big chunk I put on myself

I'm under no illusions I'm pish

Inzaghi the reject scored again, that's a goal a game he's averaging, bet you could do with a player like him :biglaugh:

Cyprus Jambo

anybody know why the league is showing correctly.........I should be about 3rd but shows me 2nd bottom as it's not in points order!!!!!

therealmackay

real are in freefall after winning their first 3 games they have now gone 4 losses in a row including a friendly defeat to third division lyon :7:

still with feghoulli, hazard and n'koulou all rising this week i have some comfort

villareal up next and surely an end to the losing streak

Quigellera is immense!

Im sure i was the one who advised you signing old quagmire ;) you can thank me in due course

First win of the season vs Everton, followed the Csaba philosophy of playing a centre half in midfield and it worked :sorcerer:

The Old Tolbooth

Sod it, I cant be arsed anymore, if someone wants a decent Bayern Munich team then good luck to you!

I cant be arsed with the dominating of some games, like having 14 shots on target to your opponents 2, and you lose 2-0 ffs!!

I want to play a managerial game thats more realistic, but it's been fun while trying, good luck guys :)

**SWAP OFFER**

I have no cash ...so it has to be a straight swap.

I offer Michael Ballack for a C/def/att midfield player anyone of these positions would be fine. he must be under 25 and have a rating of at least 91.

Cheers :sorcerer:

**SWAP OFFER**

I have no cash ...so it has to be a straight swap.

I offer Michael Ballack for a C/def/att midfield player anyone of these positions would be fine. he must be under 25 and have a rating of at least 91.

Cheers :sorcerer:

Looking at my sqaud again ..... I would preffer a CB with age under 25 with 92 or 91 rating. May consider other positions if a good deal was offered.

Looking at my sqaud again ..... I would preffer a CB with age under 25 with 92 or 91 rating. May consider other positions if a good deal was offered.

Your not asking much!!

Ballacks well past it.

Your not asking much!!

Ballacks well past it.

I was thinking pretty much the same thing, if anybody does it they must be a bit :silly:

Chris Benoit
Your not asking much!!

Ballacks well past it.

I was thinking pretty much the same thing, if anybody does it they must be a bit :silly:

What you've got to remember is this is Cliff the Delboy Trotter of Soccer Manager

Your not asking much!!

Ballacks well past it.

@ 32 year old...I would not say he is well past it. The game is based on real life and right now he is doing well and will continue to do well for a few more years in MF possibly till 35.

Im willing to take a lesser rated player. So it's not as bad as you say.

What you've got to remember is this is Cliff the Delboy Trotter of Soccer Manager

:42:

every single one of my feelings are in bits now.

your all out to get me.

Ballacks surely due for a ratings decrease. Never worth a straight swap for a 92 rated defender, considering good defenders are harder to come by on SM.

Archived