Soccermanager.com

The Comedian

Sodding game, was looking ok for 2nd but 1 win in 7, including losing the last 3 (Conceding 11 Goals) has seen me freefall to 5th! Only a point in it tho so hopefully have a strong finish!

lol...it's cetainly strange.....same postion as yourself...thought I would have coasted 2nd....but found my self fighting it out at the bottom half.

I might have good run now though.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hmmm.... right! which one of you are going to give me MUTU for a 91 rated right winger/forward Keita?

Why would I sell my best player??????/

I have completed the rebuild of LYON. the average age of the squad is now 25 and I have 15 youth players all waiting to take the place of my 1st team.

survive div 2 this year and next year storm up to div 1 and then boss the league for 3-4 years maybe more :tongue:

The Old Tolbooth
I have completed the rebuild of LYON. the average age of the squad is now 25 and I have 15 youth players all waiting to take the place of my 1st team.

survive div 2 this year and next year storm up to div 1 and then boss the league for 3-4 years maybe more :tongue:

Good luck with that mate, but did you get ?7m for a player retiring at the end of the season like I did :laugh:

Good luck with that mate, but did you get ?7m for a player retiring at the end of the season like I did :laugh:

:laugh:

Still cant believe that! best thing about it...you were wanting to get the old players out the door .....two birds with one stone.

:D

Aaarrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhh lost 4 on the trot now!! Had more shots, more shots on target and more corners and got beat 2-0?? Could understand maybe if i'd had next to no possession but even that was pretty even!

Aaarrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhh lost 4 on the trot now!! Had more shots, more shots on target and more corners and got beat 2-0?? Could understand maybe if i'd had next to no possession but even that was pretty even!

maybe your players are just pish :laugh:

You need a striker that can finish mate!

The Old Tolbooth

There's only 1 Bayern Munich! :D

guys

i wouldnt mind getting involved in this. Is there still room for players? How do i go about it?

cheers in advance,

jamie

guys

i wouldnt mind getting involved in this. Is there still room for players? How do i go about it?

cheers in advance,

jamie

think i've worked it out. i clicked on the league.

there were only a couple teams left. i chose PSV in div 3

think i've worked it out. i clicked on the league.

there were only a couple teams left. i chose PSV in div 3

Send an email to the JKB league creator Gav aka hey ho Jambo!

he will add you in.

good luck mate!

PS: you must have the wrong league mate...PSV are in the 2nd div in JKB world.

this was the link i clicked on. from page 1

??

That was Intended to be the league but I messed up. PM me In game with your JKB handle. Search SM.com for [email protected]. I'll allocate a side.

Also many thanks to all players who have made the JKB league a success like Cliffundo, Harryp, Malky, JohnMitchel etc. Good stuff lads!

It's great that it's been competitive and a good laugh/banter etc. Getting near the end of the first season now so a champion will be decided. I look like a relagation cert...

Hope everyone will continue to enjoy this...

Gav

this was the link i clicked on. from page 1

??

Just became manager of Fenerbahce - new to this but looks good :D

Ignore my post on your thread, looks like you got sorted out easy enough yourself :)

EDIT - watch out for the Lyon manager, he's a dodgy one :mw_rolleyes:

Ignore my post on your thread, looks like you got sorted out easy enough yourself :)

EDIT - watch out for the Lyon manager, he's a dodgy one :mw_rolleyes:

Cheers mate..noted on the lyon manager ;)

You need a striker that can finish mate!

I forked out all the cash i had to get Luca Toni rated 94 and he's had decent ratings just no goals!:mad:

The Old Tolbooth
I forked out all the cash i had to get Luca Toni rated 94 and he's had decent ratings just no goals!:mad:

That's why I sold him, he wasn't doing it for me either mate :D

Thats nice but It's not In the JKB league.

:tongue:

Tott has Fener. Add me as a friend In SM.com and you can have FC Porto If you like.

Thats nice but It's not In the JKB league.

:tongue:

Tott has Fener. Add me as a friend In SM.com and you can have FC Porto If you like.

Awww crap - anyone got a link to the JKB league then?

I can't be arsed trailing through 16 pages on here only to find there wasn't one posted anyway :eek:

therealmackay

congrats to fc schalke they won the required game and will next season be up amongst the football royalty in division 1 great achievement

:bravo:

Hi Malky's brother here just registered is there any spare teams?

edit-

just sent Hey ho a friend request i'll take Bayer Leverkusen

congrats to fc schalke they won the required game and will next season be up amongst the football royalty in division 1 great achievement

:bravo:

Cheers!!!

Looking forward to hopefully upsetting the big boys next season.

SCHALKE! SCHALKE! SCHALKE!

Wooohoooo ! Finally won a game !! Not won in about 9 games then win 5-1 Wtf??? Really don't get this game! Looks like is gonna be an almighty scrap over the last 5 games to get 2nd !!

I may pass them on the way down, beaten 4-2 at home against 10 man Roma to put Milan deep in the trouble

That was a game I didn't expect to win, I'd just taken them over. That sending-off was a last man tackle that may have saved the game for me, a late header by Juan made the game safe.

The soccermanager engine seems to like surprises.

That was a game I didn't expect to win, I'd just taken them over. That sending-off was a last man tackle that may have saved the game for me, a late header by Juan made the game safe.

The soccermanager engine seems to like surprises.

So what you're saying is you fluked it :laugh:

To the people who have PM'd me or might In the future. Please Include your JKB username so I know who you are. Random people won't get a team as people might have asked for that particular side on this thread and I don't know one from the other. If you want a side then follow these Instructions...

1. Click this link to have a look at the Game World....***

http://www.soccermanager.com/setup.php

2. Pick a un-managed side and post your Interest on this thread.

3. PM Me on SM.com and add me as a friend. The PM MUST contain your JKB handle. I tie that PM with this thread. This ensures all Is fair, the team you pick you get, only KB users play etc.

4. I'll accept you as a friend, allocate your side and away you go...

***If that link doesn't work search for me under [email protected]. My SM.com homepage will have a link to the JKB league.

Teams available right now...

FC Porto, Sao Paolo, Zenit St Peterberg. 3 Teams left so get a move on, follow my Instructions and we'll get cracking.

Gav

4-0 versus Atletico Madrid to ease Milan's relegation fears

Marty, you have Mr Beckham on loan

Cheers bruv got no money need folk on loan, so anyone with any superstars they don't need send them Leverkusens way :laugh:

Beat Lazio last night to put myself back in play-off position only 3 points off automatic promotion :tongue:

What a gubbing that was from Malky! Crunch relegation clash with Inter on Sunday.

And my Inter side just won their first game In 7. Bout time.

Hey! Ho! Jambo!

Just PM'd you on SM, If you have a spare team I'd like to join the KB League mate.:)

Replied mate...

therealmackay

tonights the big one 1st plays 2nd in el classico

if real lose this game the title race will be all but over for them

however if barca lose then real and arsenal could move to within 2 points of the top with 3 games to go :D nail biting stuff

c'mon madrid

:thumb:

tonights the big one 1st plays 2nd in el classico

if real lose this game the title race will be all but over for them

however if barca lose then real and arsenal could move to within 2 points of the top with 3 games to go :D nail biting stuff

c'mon madrid

:thumb:

ooooo a tight 1-0 to barca..who dominated possesion but failed to create as many chances as there great rivals.

An arsenal draw means that barca are now 7 points clear in the race for the first ever kickback european title with just 3 games remaining. :)

Archived