Soccermanager.com

The Comedian

Problem is the average age of my 1st team squad is 29/30 (although Mr Maldini probably brings that up) so I'm trying to follow your lead and sign some prospects too

1st game of the season tonight v Porto just have to wait and see what happens

Good strategy...Got my average age down to 23 average Average skill 90 average price ?7.8

I hope to see some risers in my 1st team in the next few months and also in the youth team.

I feel like vlad......about to sell anything with potential :) I even have timescales for them to be ripe for selling or promotion to the 1st team lol

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chris Benoit

Average age at Leverkusen is 27 but that's with 2 35 year olds and a 34 year old, average rating of full squad is 89, first team is 91.

Man City tonight gonna find out if i've made a balls up with my signing policy or if i'm the tactical genious i claim i am! :afro:

Average age at Leverkusen is 27 but that's with 2 35 year olds and a 34 year old, average rating of full squad is 89, first team is 91.

Man City tonight gonna find out if i've made a balls up with my signing policy or if i'm the tactical genious i claim i am! :afro:

Haha! Time will tell.

I got a 38 year old keeper for sale if you want to increase your average lol

seville manager has just pulled in of ?40 odd million.......I got Jesus Navas of him and atletico Madrid Got J carragher. He has some cah to burn.

I wonder if he wants to spend in the Lyon shop :58:

Chris Benoit
Haha! Time will tell.

I got a 38 year old keeper for sale if you want to increase your average lol

seville manager has just pulled in of ?40 odd million.......I got Jesus Navas of him and atletico Madrid Got J carragher. He has some cah to burn.

I wonder if he wants to spend in the Lyon shop :58:

You aint messing about are you, doing a wiki scan to find out who the next superstars are gonna be and you've signed them all :44:

You aint messing about are you, doing a wiki scan to find out who the next superstars are gonna be and you've signed them all :44:

I could sell you some in about 12-18 months from now.....if you start saving up :)

there are still a couple I would like but my wage bill is about as much as I can afford. going to have to sit tight with what I got, till I can get the revolving door fitted.

:afro:

The results are late tonight...I can barely contain myself..:afro:

There in now.

The mighty fenerbache are finally off the bottom of the league in div 3 :clown:

1-1 away to Porto, not too bad

Marty will be happy, cuffed Man City 5-1 with Milan reject 'Super' Pippo Inzaghi scoring twice

There in now.

You got the youthfull Lyon on Thursday. :11100:

Legend Claws

Athletico 1 Bayern 0

Happy with that! Played with 10 men for ages.

Milan away mid week, that will be a big one!

Chris Benoit
1-1 away to Porto, not too bad

Marty will be happy, cuffed Man City 5-1 with Milan reject 'Super' Pippo Inzaghi scoring twice

Damn right i'm happy and he aint a reject i've just got a better eye for a player :clown:

FC shalke have continued where the left the 2nd div.

I think they are unbeaten except for losing once in the cup.

some run :smoking:

:44: Barcelona humbled by Schalke. Well done to the new boys in the top flight.

Cheers,

Delighted with that result, new boy Seedorf starts repaying some of his transfer fee already!

The Old Tolbooth
Athletico 1 Bayern 0

Bummer, I don't need to check my result now :D

There in now.

You ******, your team full of divers cost my team dear tonight.

48 minutes left and I get sent off for a clear dive from your player.

28 minutes and your guy elbows my player, the ref then sends off my player.

I should be happy with 1-1 with 9 men though

The Old Tolbooth
Athletico 1 Bayern 0

Bummer, just read the match report and Bayern dominated the game until you went down to 10 men, how unreal is that? :wacko:

14 shots on target and no goals, yet in a game last season we had 4 shots on target and 4 went in, I really wonder about this game sometimes :44:

you're wasting your time lads, i was tempted on and it's garbage. if you want a footie sim game get Football Manager.

you're wasting your time lads, i was tempted on and it's garbage. if you want a footie sim game get Football Manager.

Most of the guys probably play footy manager.

This is just a wee fun game for banter. It aint anywhere near as intense. I would hat to think how long it would take if we were to have a network game with 40 folk on there.

penicuik jambo

Right thats Vicente and Carlton Cole in and Pique on a season loan, PSV ready to start there campaign now after a crappy start!

The Comedian

So I shouldn't put you down for Juvemtus then?

:brooding:

you did notice there was 20+ pages, surely if we thought it was pish we'd notice be approximately pge 6 :afro:

Legend Claws
Bummer, just read the match report and Bayern dominated the game until you went down to 10 men, how unreal is that? :wacko:

14 shots on target and no goals, yet in a game last season we had 4 shots on target and 4 went in, I really wonder about this game sometimes :44:

Thats football mate! I think Robben was tearing you guys up so it could have been worse!

therealmackay

"steven dandy is after a new challenge and so has resigned as manager of Manchester United."

another one bites the dust :byebye:

he could have sold me ronaldo before he left though :thinking2:

Almost had the comeback of the century, 4-0 down to Atletico Madrid after 32 minutes with their only 4 shots on target, got back to 4-3 in the 82nd minute but couldn't quite manage it

Madrid going down to 10 men after 14 minutes probably helped though

oh well onwards and upwards

Terrible start to the season for me(barca) defeat followed by draw against the two who just got promoted. Im going to have to revert back to my original tactic or i might end up sacked.

therealmackay

2 out of 2 for real after switching back to my original tactics tho neither has been particularly convincing

looks like i may not get ronaldo after all as the new manager doesnt seem too keen to sell :(

oh well plenty more fish and all that

2 out of 2 for real after switching back to my original tactics tho neither has been particularly convincing

looks like i may not get ronaldo after all as the new manager doesnt seem too keen to sell :(

oh well plenty more fish and all that

you wont get Kaka either so give up..lol

he cost me hleb, marquez and over 30million. so your deal is peanuts. He is irreplacable anyway so it would be pointless selling him as there wouldnt be anyone to fill his boots.

Chris Benoit

Keep up Leverkusens 100% record by beating Munich 1-0 with 9 men!!!!

Top of the league!! :afro:

can we play you every week :smoking:

Erm... Tott...we don't mock long standing managers within the game.

As shabba would say **** OFF! :clown:

All in good spiritrs though lol ;)

therealmackay

liverpool have lost their manager too now after i worked my ass off to get him the team back as well :@

no stability in england these days :L

The Old Tolbooth

Shhhhhh, I was trying to keep that one quiet, it's embarrassing :laugh:

therealmackay

3 out of 3 for the mighty real and a cash influx shall soon be forth coming as long as the b**tard they call a chairman doesnt stop my deals like he did for carragher and zambrotta :hanged:

next up for me is the mighty arsenal and barca hope to continue the run and stay top of the league :D

2nd straight defeat leaves Milan with the prospect of 2 consecutive relegations, if I don't get sacked first :7:

But not too great with 11 men :biglaugh:

Cliff

There aint no danger I am selling Vagner Love for his chairmans value.

He aint for sale unless a ridiculous bid comes in (Please note that means ridiculously high, not low like your last bid) :tt2:

Lost 3 out of 3 !!! Need to turn things around or it's gonna be a very sunken yellow submarine!

Cliff

He aint for sale unless a ridiculous bid comes in (Please note that means ridiculously high, not low like your last bid) :tt2:

Ah Cliff, Soccermanagers own version of Del Boy Trotter - buy 'em cheap sell 'em high

Cliff

Yo Cotter... you can't go around diss'n your chairman like that....If the chairman says love goes for ?24 mill.....then he goes for ?24 mill.

Sheesh! ...what is so difficult about that! Them the rulz man! :biglaugh:

Yo Cotter... you can't go around diss'n your chairman like that....If the chairman says love goes for ?24 mill.....then he goes for ?24 mill.

Sheesh! ...what is so difficult about that! Them the rulz man! :biglaugh:

Cliff stop smoking crack man it's feckin with your brain :bomb2:

If you're not getting Vagner Love for 24m what makes you think I'll sell Gomez for that, especially when I paid well over that to get him

Cliff stop smoking crack man it's feckin with your brain :bomb2:

If you're not getting Vagner Love for 24m what makes you think I'll sell Gomez for that, especially when I paid well over that to get him

I am sure del boy also went for huntelar at the charimans price.:qqb006:

I wonder if he will be so kind as to sell us his players at chairmans value?:D

He's just bid chairmans value for one of my players aswell. CLIFFUNDO NO-ONE SELLS FOR CHAIRMAN VALUES.:bomb2:

therealmackay

cheers chairman :hanged:

ive got no chance if he keeps blocking my deals cant he be turned off thats 3 top defenders i have now offered too much for :evil2:

surely im the manager i know what we need :argue:

still could get in ronnie or ribery if theyre managers are nice too me :P

I am sure del boy also went for huntelar at the charimans price.:qqb006:

I wonder if he will be so kind as to sell us his players at chairmans value?:D

:biglaugh:

guys

set minimun fees on the players. Thats what I do...that way you know the script when bidding. Simples :alucard:

Archived