Soccermanager.com

The Comedian

http://www.soccermanager.com

A mate suggested this website to me, It's a football manager sim along the line of Xpert 11 but It's way better. I'm currently Lazio.

Real teams and real players, It Is way better. It's kinda close to FM I'd expect. I'd be willing to setup a JKB league If people are Interested.

Have a look at the site and post your Interest here, If enough sign up I'll setup the league.

*Sorry, could someone move this to the shed please. My bad.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have far too many teams on soccermanager.com as is, but I could drop one for a JKB league. I enjoy that site/game quite a bit.

Suggestion: if someone makes a league, make one of the rules "can only transfer players from Managed teams and Unavailable to Manage teams." Having (currently) Unmanaged teams plundered for players can make a league pish.

Just done, and sorry for the delay.

No worries and cheers.

Anyone else fancy a game? The league will be 4 divisions of 20 teams so a good squad can join.

I would like to join.

when does it start?

I just started a Hearts team after reading this thread a couple of days ago.. I won my 1st game 4-2 against feyenoord :)

Hopefully Friday this week. I'm leaving a bit of time to encourage plenty Jambos to join then the league will go public.

Yeah I beat CSKA Moscow 2 nil, the game Is addictive.

I'll send in my details some time the morn, I've signed if with my work e-mail but can't log onto the server from home for some reason

Hopefully Friday this week. I'm leaving a bit of time to encourage plenty Jambos to join then the league will go public.

Yeah I beat CSKA Moscow 2 nil, the game Is addictive.

sounds good.. I take it you are not allowed to spam the terrace with a link or two...might drum up a bit more interest.

Signed up. But how do we sign up for this JKB league?

Need to wait till it's created..... Hey Ho Jambo..... is doing it on Friday. then we can selcet a team from the leagues created.

I want Hearts...but I think Hey Ho Jambo will have 1st choice as it's his baby.

I wonder if he will be a gentleman and say..here ya go mate! you go hearts :)

Need to wait till it's created..... Hey Ho Jambo..... is doing it on Friday. then we can selcet a team from the leagues created.

I want Hearts...but I think Hey Ho Jambo will have 1st choice as it's his baby.

I wonder if he will be a gentleman and say..here ya go mate! you go hearts :)

If its the SPL I would like the Arabs...but lets see whats happening:rolleyes:

If its the SPL I would like the Arabs...but lets see whats happening:rolleyes:

haha...weird choice....mind you...if you go one of the old squirm u get plenty money to spend...well plenty compared to the rest of the sphell

Yeah, people will have to wait until the league Is created, then I will post a link for you all to join.

I'm thinking the teams will be the top clubs In the world so Hearts will be there, all yours cliff :)

Yeah, people will have to wait until the league Is created, then I will post a link for you all to join.

I'm thinking the teams will be the top clubs In the world so Hearts will be there, all yours cliff :)

Hmmm... Inter, Man u or Hearts......?

we will see!!

Oh if were talking Top Clubs I'll go for Hibs;) I believe they are a flair team!!:eek:

Division 1

Internazionale

Manchester United

Chelsea

Bayern Munchen

Lyon

Real Madrid

Barcelona

Roma

Division 2

Juventus

Liverpool

Arsenal

Zenit

FC Porto

Villarreal

Atl?tico Madrid

Milan

Division 3

Sevilla

Fiorentina

Manchester City

Werder Bremen

Fenerbah?e

Marseille

PSV

Valencia

These are the teams that will be available on Friday. I can't put you down for any, just watch for the link I post here and get In quick. It's first come first served. Also the exact teams In what division will be different to this. At the moment I'll be Roma. Sorry Cliff, no Hearts.

I expect we will fill this league which will be cool. I hope It's competative. Once you've joined post here your team so you know who you are playing, should be some good banter.

Also I have a post on another forum re this, there should be some fans of other SPL sides playing too.

The Old Tolbooth

Right, just to get this correct, do I register now and then pick my team on Friday? Or do I wait until Friday to register?

I'm up for this as I'm getting a bit fed up of Xpert11 to be honest.

EDIT- Apparently I'm already a member and I didn't even realise :wacko:

Right, just to get this correct, do I register now and then pick my team on Friday? Or do I wait until Friday to register?

I'm up for this as I'm getting a bit fed up of Xpert11 to be honest.

EDIT- Apparently I'm already a member and I didn't even realise :wacko:

I think you can have a few teams on this game....so...you can join the new league on Friday as you are already registred.

some good teams to choose from. you will need to be fast on friday though....as it's a first come first serve slugfest.

The Old Tolbooth
I think you can have a few teams on this game....so...you can join the new league on Friday as you are already registred.

some good teams to choose from. you will need to be fast on friday though....as it's a first come first serve slugfest.

What time are the teams released for choice on Friday?

I'll set my alarm ;)

I've signed up - just trying to find out where I find this league though (although can't pick a team until Friday).

Division 1

Internazionale

Manchester United

Chelsea

Bayern Munchen

Lyon

Real Madrid

Barcelona

Roma

Division 2

Juventus

Liverpool

Arsenal

Zenit

FC Porto

Villarreal

Atl?tico Madrid

Milan

Division 3

Sevilla

Fiorentina

Manchester City

Werder Bremen

Fenerbah?e

Marseille

PSV

Valencia

These are the teams that will be available on Friday. I can't put you down for any, just watch for the link I post here and get In quick. It's first come first served. Also the exact teams In what division will be different to this. At the moment I'll be Roma. Sorry Cliff, no Hearts.

Aw I'll be slow off the mark and get a pish team probably:(

I used to play xperteleven, got to about 90th in the world rankings and then got bored.

I'm creating the league now, I will post joining Information In the next few hours. My side Is Roma, the rest are up for grabs.

that me got Fenerbahce, only 2 teams left?????

Did we all get in or ae other people taking them as it's open to the public league?

The Old Tolbooth
that me got Fenerbahce, only 2 teams left?????

Did we all get in or ae other people taking them as it's open to the public league?

Thats what I was thinking mate, I reckon most of us haven't got a team and they've been snapped up by the general public, there must be a way of making it a private league :(

The Old Tolbooth

Lol, I think there's been a balls up somewhere, lets start again with a new league and get Jambos only in it so we can rip each other on here, I'm happy to leave the team I picked to start again.

Lol, I think there's been a balls up somewhere, lets start again with a new league and get Jambos only in it so we can rip each other on here, I'm happy to leave the team I picked to start again.

think it costs a fiver to set up a world and i dont think you can limit it to certain people

The Old Tolbooth
think it costs a fiver to set up a world and i dont think you can limit it to certain people

Bugga, Scooba reckons you can make it private, maybe if he knows how to do it then he can point in the right direction ;)

Bugga, Scooba reckons you can make it private, maybe if he knows how to do it then he can point in the right direction ;)

Create a Custom Game World and choose the first club in it!

Own your very own Game World that you can design, create and control.

Choose the Game World Name and rules.

Choose the number and size of the leagues and the clubs involved.

Choose which club you want to manage and then decide which mangers you want in your Game World.

Open it up to everyone or just invite your friends.

Only ?9.99 for Gold Members

get your wallet out John or get the dough off linda lol

Archived