Soccermanager.com

The Comedian

Yeah.

I'd offer you henry in some kind of deal if your interested in a striker.

Nah it's ok, got a 94 rated striker on the way in the compliment my two 93 rated strikers, need to strengthen further back now, cash only will do nicely thank you :cute:

EDIT - Just offered him to you

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
on the verge of spunking nearly ?60mill on 7 players for my assault on the 2nd Division, watch yer back Malky!

60 mil on 7 players, what sort of pish are you buying

You could only get 4 or 5 really good players for that if you're lucky

60 mil on 7 players, what sort of pish are you buying

You could only get 4 or 5 really good players for that if you're lucky

To be fair 3 are loan signings for back up the other 4 are all 90 plus players, so tthe mind games are starting, can't wait for 5th April :v_SPIN:

anyone looking for a world class striker?

Thierry Henry:- in a swap for a world class CM or DC

Samuel Eto'o:- in a swap for both a DC and CM.

I wish you could type your own message in when rejecting a bid.

I wanted to tell the Lyon manager that he is on drugs if he thinks I would be accepting that bid for De Guzman:wacko2:

offered you a very good deal for Henry

The player your trying to exchange isn't good enough im afraid.

I'd accept tymoschuk and 14mill

I may be being totally daft but I cannot work out how to set up subs in the new system?!? It says to click and drag the players you want but I have tried that and it never works! Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I may be being totally daft but I cannot work out how to set up subs in the new system?!? It says to click and drag the players you want but I have tried that and it never works! Any help would be greatly appreciated!

you go into in game instructions..then create new in game instruction.

then Just select the player your bringing on and drag his name over the player you want to replace.

Then once your done you just select save in game instruction. And the next time you go to look at the ingame instructions menu your new tactic should be on the list with active written besdide it, if you click and select it you actually see that your subs have replaced your player.

IITs alot better now as you can change tactics depending on if you need to chase the game or tighten up and get men behind the ball for last 15mins etc.

What team are you? you got any good MC or Dc??

Thanks for that. When I set it up then look in the in game menu it does not say what players will be involved in the sub, is that normal? I am Athletico mate have a look at my squad could be open to some deals.

Thanks for that. When I set it up then look in the in game menu it does not say what players will be involved in the sub, is that normal? I am Athletico mate have a look at my squad could be open to some deals.

but if you click on one of the in game tactics youve created, then when you look at the team the players you want to have had coming on as subs should be on the pitch and also there strips will be a different colour to the rest of the team.

just going to have a look at your team and see who youve got.

How a bout Heitinga and ufjalusi in a swap for thierry henry?

I know youll be short at the back so i'd throw in caeceras or pique on a season long loan deal.

Nut still can't get the subs to work, they don't show up as on the pitch when I click on the saved instruction! arghghgh! I may as well just have 11 players!

Scrap that worked it out. I was grabbing the shirt and not the actual name.

when youir creating your in game subs,make sure before you save it that the players youve brought on are definately on the pitch as sometimes its tricky making the switch between the two players.

drag the player your bringing on, over the one your taking off, it should turn yellow then let go...then your sub should be on pitch.

anyone else wanting henry, in a deal involving a good CM or Dc or both, then make your bids and i'll accept the best one at midnight tonight.

How a bout Heitinga and ufjalusi in a swap for thierry henry?

I know youll be short at the back so i'd throw in caeceras or pique on a season long loan deal.

Can't afford to lose two key defenders mate. I am interested in Gudjohnnsen? He must be way down your pecking order? Maybe Heitenga plus cash from you?

Can't afford to lose two key defenders mate. I am interested in Gudjohnnsen? He must be way down your pecking order? Maybe Heitenga plus cash from you?

I reckon gudj plus 7million. but your chairman would want 10. whats your valuation?

therealmackay
PIATTI and BUONOTTE who was looking to buy these guys back end of first season?

I want my cash pronto :D

have to wait till the transfer ban is up but its me at real that was wantin them and i still have the cash in me piggy bank :D

19.5 for both as previously agreed :D tho when the transfer ban lifts you wish to do a swap for someone of that value then i would be willing to listen to offers

Chelsea are without a manager, and i hear that your the favourite for the job? An early ticket back to the top division, with a squad capable of winning the league.

I would want 10 mil plus Gudjohnnsen mate. Eidur is worth 4.6 but your chairman is only looking for 3.1 for him. Heitenga is only 25 so has longer shelf life than Eidur.

Chelsea are without a manager, and i hear that your the favourite for the job? An early ticket back to the top division, with a squad capable of winning the league.

Haha is that right? Could be interested. How do you go about applying for the job?

I would want 10 mil plus Gudjohnnsen mate. Eidur is worth 4.6 but your chairman is only looking for 3.1 for him. Heitenga is only 25 so has longer shelf life than Eidur.

I might just leave it then. You can still buy Eidur if you want him though

Haha is that right? Could be interested. How do you go about applying for the job?

I think just send a PM to Gav M( he's the inter manager) and see if its ok. If it goes through..im interested in a few players..lol:biggrin2:

anyone else noticed that the schedule shows the cup not starting till after the last league game of the season :wacko2:

Thats a strange one.

Do you want henry?

I think just send a PM to Gav M( he's the inter manager) and see if its ok. If it goes through..im interested in a few players..lol:biggrin2:

I've knocked that back for now. I think as he sunk Atletico he shouldn't be gifted a return to the top league with a better team out of fairness.

I wish you could type your own message in when rejecting a bid.

I wanted to tell the Lyon manager that he is on drugs if he thinks I would be accepting that bid for De Guzman:wacko2:

That would be Cliff and his now well known transfer dealings. ?7.59 and a half fit Christian Nade for Kaka. You'd be mad not to right?

:lol:

Also like to add, Mr Ronaldinho can be yours for a cut price ?33m, first come first served

I will consider 92+ strikers in part exchange

Thats the deal complete. I didnt realise he was going to be suspended for the first 3 games of the season:arghh:

Working for me aswell, though its a little slow.

Henry still for sale

Going to accept the straight swap of gattuso for henry unless anyone else comes up with a better deal before midnight. Looking for a CM or DC or both as part of deal.

anyone willing to sell a 90 plus LB?

BBJ what's the asking prices for Henry and Eto'o?

think the chairman values them at 18million and 30million. Eto't isnt really available for sale unless im getting a similarly good striker in replacement...Henry's going to cost in region of 20million, or some kind of player swap deal...what team are you?

think the chairman values them at 18million and 30million. Eto't isnt really available for sale unless im getting a similarly good striker in replacement...Henry's going to cost in region of 20million, or some kind of player swap deal...what team are you?

he's B.Leverkursen he's got nowt :policeman:

he's B.Leverkursen he's got nowt :policeman:

Tymoschuk plus cash might interest me, but to be honest the straight swap gattuso deal is more likely to be the one i accept.

Tymoschuk plus cash might interest me, but to be honest the straight swap gattuso deal is more likely to be the one i accept.

He cannae transfer Tymoschuk until 21st April

He cannae transfer Tymoschuk until 21st April

It will have to be 5million plus gattuso, my chairman doesn't value gattuso high enough it seems.

It will have to be 5million plus gattuso, my chairman doesn't value gattuso high enough it seems.

Nope, had to be 7.25 +Gattuso, still a good deal though

though it was too good to be true with the straight swap

Nope, had to be 7.25 +Gattuso, still a good deal though

though it was too good to be true with the straight swap

Done deal.:D

Good luck for the new season.

Would have to drastically change my pre-season plans to spend ?30mill on Eto'o still a better deal than Klose tho, the Bayern manager wants ?22mill for him, clutching at straws if he thinks he's gonna get that i think :wacko2:

Breaking news

Lyon Manager tells M Essien he is free to find another club for the new season.

95 rated Essien is reported to be courting a move to R Madrid or Barcelona

Lyon have told him they will consider offers from tomorow when his transfer ban expires. :idea:

Lyon are concentrating on youth and looking for a young MF with potential they also require a player in the shape of Theo Walcot :D

Barcelona Withdraw interest in Essien.

Barcelona have distanced themselves with reports suggesting they are interested in signing Lyon's Michael Essien. The club are on the verge of securing the signing of Milan's Gennaro Gattuso, and also have the likes of Xavi,Iniesta and Kaka in the central midfield area.

Archived