Soccermanager.com

The Comedian

jambopompey
good win mate, glad i kept i respectable...4th loss in 5....this lark aint easy

:42:

i know, thats about my 4th win since i took over pompey, i really need my chairman to invest a lot of cash in the close season or some silly bids for my players for me to even think of moving up the divisions

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It all rests on the last game of the season Malky....I need to beat you in the famous San Siro for my first foray into the 1st division with my young sharp shooters.

good luck matey!!

Nice wee 1-0 win away to Sao Paulo as Cliff's Lyon are held at home by Bayern Munich

Now 1 point clear in 2nd Place with a winner takes all game to finish the season on Thursday (although a draw will still see me go up :sorcerer:)

EDIT - good luck too Cliff, gonna be interesting

Chris Benoit

Another win for the Leverkusen Express keeps up our record as the form team in the league, too little too late looks like it's 4th for us this season

therealmackay

with real already having clinched the league i thought i may as well give some of the big stars a rest in my last 2 games and have suffered as such but inters faltering form sees me still 7 pts clear with one game to go

hoping to see cliff and his band of youngsters come up this season as hes spent a lot of time putting together a great young side

i shall be selling a few players come the end of the season and with raul moving in a swap deal for arshavin my squad age should be droping nicely

players that shall be up for grabs include cannavarro, totti, faubert, arrango and any decent bids may see a few more leaving

i have my eyes on a few players including a couple of cliffs kids and im hoping for at least one 94 rated player to be brought in for big bucks

REAL CHAMPIONS SEASON 3 :sorcerer:

with real already having clinched the league i thought i may as well give some of the big stars a rest in my last 2 games and have suffered as such but inters faltering form sees me still 7 pts clear with one game to go

hoping to see cliff and his band of youngsters come up this season as hes spent a lot of time putting together a great young side

i shall be selling a few players come the end of the season and with raul moving in a swap deal for arshavin my squad age should be droping nicely

players that shall be up for grabs include cannavarro, totti, faubert, arrango and any decent bids may see a few more leaving

i have my eyes on a few players including a couple of cliffs kids and im hoping for at least one 94 rated player to be brought in for big bucks

REAL CHAMPIONS SEASON 3 :sorcerer:

Congrats mate!

big night tonight

honestly speaking, good luck Cliff and the consolation we both have is that we'd likely walky the play offs if we lose out

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Division 1 here I come, Forza Milan

acmilan-2.gif

Unlucky Cliff, really hope you make it through the playoffs bud

Chris Benoit

acmilan-2.gif

well done bruv :sorcerer:

you do remember that i walked that league last season though :th_love:

jambopompey

blew the chance to get into the play offs with a 0-0 draw with man city.

another season in division 3

acmilan-2.gif

Well done m8...been a good competition. I hope I am playing you again next season :) well done m8.

Well done m8...been a good competition. I hope I am playing you again next season :) well done m8.

cheers bud, really hope you come up too it's been an exciting end to the season, I've been looking forward to tonight as sad as that sounds

cheers bud, really hope you come up too it's been an exciting end to the season, I've been looking forward to tonight as sad as that sounds

haha...aye me too...prepared my team for it right after my last game lol

I just need to beat pesky Roma and then into the final of the play offs...no easy feat!

The Comedian

That's the spirit.

Really want the league filled up, going to give some thought to how to do that. Possibly advertise this league on other forums or whatever.

jambopompey

im hoping my chairman allows me some decent transfer kitty, got the basic squad ready, took me a while, but i feel i have the tactics sorted for the team now, if i managed to get it sooner than the last 4 games i may have had a better chance in getting into the playoff's.

4-0 against Roma.....I might still sneak into div 1....some achievement if it happens...Alan Hansen said you win nothing with kids...I would like to prove him wrong, squad average age is 21 :)

4-0 against Roma.....I might still sneak into div 1....some achievement if it happens...Alan Hansen said you win nothing with kids...I would like to prove him wrong, squad average age is 21 :)

Nice one cliff, who you got in the final?

Nice one cliff, who you got in the final?

Playing Schalke 04 mate! They sneaked into the final with a 1 -0 over A Villa.

All will be revealed on Monday night. fingers croosed for a wee cheeky 1-0 in my favour :)

cheers heres hopin you stay up rather than an unmanaged chelski

Cheers mate but down i go!:nah:

Only took charge for the last 6 games or so, hopfully streight back up.

What does the new season start?

Chris Benoit
Playing Schalke 04 mate! They sneaked into the final with a 1 -0 over A Villa.

All will be revealed on Monday night. fingers croosed for a wee cheeky 1-0 in my favour :)

Good luck Cliff not had the opportunity to pit my tactical wits against you yet!

Good luck Cliff not had the opportunity to pit my tactical wits against you yet!

lol...aye...will be a good test of by abillities....1-1 with me and Malky this season....we might get the chance to have a rematch next turn...:)

therealmackay

look like the barca, inter and man city managers may be leaving soon

anyone want a job :stuart:

the list currently stands at

arsenal

aston villa

athletico madrid

bayern munich

cska moscow

everton

schalke

fionrentina

juentus

lazio

PSV

roma

sao paulo

sevilla

valencia

therealmackay

Real madrid were today delighted to announce the arrival of Andre Pirlo the classy centre midfield playmaker in a deal which saw both Mark van Bommel and Francesco Totti leave the club.

Real manager Gary Mackay expressed his felings saying " Its a loss to us, two good players who served the club well have left and im sad too see them go but bringing andrea in has always been an aim of mine. I rate him as the best in his role and hoefully he can help us to retain the league title."

Real also welcome back Ruud van Nistlerooy on a short term deal. "We signed Ruud to cover the loss of totti but i dont see him as a long term replacement. Ill be looking to strengthen again next summer and my main priority will be a top class striker to partner David Villa after the loss of raul and totti"

therealmackay

1 week left for the man city manager before he loses his job :(

11 days before barca and inter managers are gone too :(:(

will you be going back to your beloved inter side if the manager desrts it heyho ?

First game sunday people

c'mon the real:hat2:

look like the barca, inter and man city managers may be leaving soon

anyone want a job :stuart:

the list currently stands at

arsenal

aston villa

athletico madrid

bayern munich

cska moscow

everton

schalke

fionrentina

juentus

lazio

PSV

roma

sao paulo

sevilla

valencia

i will be staying as manager of pompey, even though my chairman decided that the transfer kitty i needed and given where poles apart, at least my target is not to finish bottom of the league

Chris Benoit

Leverkusen Express comes of the rails, 1-0 loss to Schalke, welcome back to the top flight Malky, 2-0 win over Juve

Nice wee 2-0 home win versus Juventus to open up the campaign, new signings van Bommel and Totti did well and Pirlo wasn't missed I have to say

thehibsareintheirbeds

Well chuffed with a 3-1 win over man city to start the season off. Hope to strengthen the team further in the next few weeks too.

Mon the zenit!

After a 2-1 defeat against Inter in midweek back to winning ways beating Chelski 2-0 with a debut goal for new signing Guilherme to move me up to 2nd behind Schalke, I'm beginning to enjoy life back amongst the big boys

ooer missus :hat2:

The Comedian
After a 2-1 defeat against Inter in midweek back to winning ways beating Chelski 2-0 with a debut goal for new signing Guilherme to move me up to 2nd behind Schalke, I'm beginning to enjoy life back amongst the big boys

ooer missus :hat2:

:43:

keep up the recent good form to win 2-0 at home versus Atletico Madrid to take me top

Marty, you got beat 2-0 off Marseille bud to put you in the bottom 3

The Comedian
can someone tell me the number of the league so i can log back in.

cheers

I?m on holiday at the moment. Will post when I come back unless someone else helps out.

Wee rule change would be good.

This not being able to buy players from unmanaged clubs is making things a bit dull for lower league clubs.Stuck in a rut.

In this season's battle of the Frenchies it's 1-0 to Malky after 10 man Milan beat Leverkursen 2-0 away from home

Get it up ye Marty

******, didn't notice cup games were on last night still had a strong team out but lost on penalties to chelski

well done hey ho ya swine

ps why does it feel like I'm practically having conversations with myself on this thread now

Archived