Soccermanager.com

The Comedian

The Comedian
Sod it, I cant be arsed anymore, if someone wants a decent Bayern Munich team then good luck to you!

I cant be arsed with the dominating of some games, like having 14 shots on target to your opponents 2, and you lose 2-0 ffs!!

I want to play a managerial game thats more realistic, but it's been fun while trying, good luck guys :)

Thanks for playing John...

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the Milan express is beginning to pick up speed

Nice wee 2-1 win against Villa and in tribute to Csaba my centre half in midfield scores the winner

Can't believe that bloody Inzaghi has scored again (twice) last time I do that bloody brother of mine a favour

Chris Benoit

woowoo The Leverkusen Express thunders on, 2-0 down to Roma, win 3-2 :sorcerer:

Malky cheers for beating Villa puts me 2 pts clear, Pippo scored again 8 in 7 games :smash:

Barry Ferguson plays for my Spurs.Just had a decrease in rating..

For the life of me i dont know why.

Aye right.

MON THE YIDS

I didnae even ken I had a game last night!!! Thought I had a free gameweek with getting a bye in the cup, argh!!!

After getting promoted at a canter the blue and white machine is stalling in the big league!

Mon the Schalke!!!

I didnae even ken I had a game last night!!! Thought I had a free gameweek with getting a bye in the cup, argh!!!

After getting promoted at a canter the blue and white machine is stalling in the big league!

Mon the Schalke!!!

And you only beat Spurs 2-1 in the freindly,and we had 5 ex jambos playing.

YIDS YIDS YIDS

The Comedian

Spare Teams

Regarding this, my current stance is to not allow people to switch their side for fairness Issues. For Instance, don't resign from your side in the hope you'll get another. It's just not cricket.

Also we have a few team's not being managed. If you know of anyone who'd like a team please let me know or if some of you like please pop a note In your signature to attract interest. Most new players who weren't around when we started seem to join this way.

Cheers.

Good job John's left Bayern or he'd be back on bleating

2-2 draw and I scored with my only 2 attempts on target :sorcerer:

Spare Teams

Regarding this, my current stance is to not allow people to switch their side for fairness Issues. For Instance, don't resign from your side in the hope you'll get another. It's just not cricket.

Also we have a few team's not being managed. If you know of anyone who'd like a team please let me know or if some of you like please pop a note In your signature to attract interest. Most new players who weren't around when we started seem to join this way.

Cheers.

Can I have Villareal back? Was on holiday last week and came back to find I'd lost them!

The Comedian
Can I have Villareal back? Was on holiday last week and came back to find I'd lost them!

Sure mate, PM in game and I'll sort you out.

The Old Tolbooth
Good job John's left Bayern or he'd be back on bleating

2-2 draw and I scored with my only 2 attempts on target :sorcerer:

It's encouraging to know they're doing better without me! :42:

:laugh:

Is anyone else getting slightly hacked off that they cant buy players from unmanaged clubs, it seems every player I am interested in plays for an unmanaged club, argh!!!

Is anyone else getting slightly hacked off that they cant buy players from unmanaged clubs, it seems every player I am interested in plays for an unmanaged club, argh!!!

Do you want to buy a 90 rated midfielder of me for 7 million.

Be quick as,after today,his rating shall go through the floor.

His name? Barry Ferguson.

:42:

Barcelona Manager To Leave Club!

Champions Barcelona and there manager will part company at the end of the season. The manager has suggested he is looking for a fresh challenge. Whilst rumours circulate the board are unhappy with the teams performance this season and are looking for another manager to take the club in a new direction.

Chris Benoit

Getting very close to the day i've been waiting for, Battle of the Frenchies, Leverkusen v Milan, top v bottom, good v evil, am i rambling on a bit here??? Anyway GIRUY Malky :smash:

Getting very close to the day i've been waiting for, Battle of the Frenchies, Leverkusen v Milan, top v bottom, good v evil, am i rambling on a bit here??? Anyway GIRUY Malky :smash:

We'll see bawjaws although getting my excuses in early I've got a lot of suspensions and unfit players so it won't be my first choice team :10800:

Chris Benoit
We'll see bawjaws although getting my excuses in early I've got a lot of suspensions and unfit players so it won't be my first choice team :10800:

Get in! Leverkusen win the much anticipated Frenchie derby 4-0, a bad day for Mixu McFrench

Let's see come the rematch when I have my full strength team out

And as for the Mixu McFrench comment, make sure you have shin pads on on Tuesday

Is Cliff now manager of Lazio as well.

Vagne Love chairman value ?20.2m so they offered ?21m

Your having a laugh :smash:

Finally finding a bit of form and a win on pens see's Villareal into the quarters of the cup!

Anyone got a superstar for sale, got about 35m to spend?

Is Cliff now manager of Lazio as well.

Vagne Love chairman value ?20.2m so they offered ?21m

Your having a laugh :smash:

lol....no...Im still plodding along with Lyon ...I ant got any cash.....hence no crazy offers for players :)

Legend Claws

ARGFGFGFGFGFDHH!!! 54% possesion 8 shots on goals versus Bayerns 3 and they win it 3 -1. This game is baws!

Cyprus Jambo
Finally finding a bit of form and a win on pens see's Villareal into the quarters of the cup!

Anyone got a superstar for sale, got about 35m to spend?

Mutu for 35M :sorcerer:

Sheiky Baby

Ello

I've PM'd Hey! Ho! Jambo! about joining but he's not got back yet. Is there any other way I can join the league?

:qqb016:

Baws, nearly every 1st team player not fit but my reserve side managed to resrict Fiorentina to 1 shot on target (compared to my 12!) and the feckers scored it and won 1-0 arrrgggghhhhh!

At least I'll be back to full strength against sao paolo in the cup !

Cyprus Jambo
Baws, nearly every 1st team player not fit but my reserve side managed to resrict Fiorentina to 1 shot on target (compared to my 12!) and the feckers scored it and won 1-0 arrrgggghhhhh!

At least I'll be back to full strength against sao paolo in the cup !

Harry - If it helps, I changed my 1st team for the same reason, most not fit enough.

Chris Benoit

He does it again, 2-0 against Villa Pippo scores again to keep up his goal a game ratio, well done Malky 2-1 v Zenit

He does it again, 2-0 against Villa Pippo scores again to keep up his goal a game ratio, well done Malky 2-1 v Zenit

Yeeha, keeping myself above the drop zone

unfortunately my new ?11m RB gets crocked on his debut, luckily he's only out a week

Sheiky Baby

*****NEWS CONFERENCE******

I would like to thank the chairman of Chelsea F.C. for giving me the oppurtunity to take over the club. Got a lot to live up to considering we're top of the league but not much in it

Anyone for sale? ha

FFS my entire team have the combined fitness levels of Daniel Prodan and Mirisad Beslija! After the last game my fittest outfield player was at 63% most were between 20-40% ?? Back to the second div next season methinks!

FFS my entire team have the combined fitness levels of Daniel Prodan and Mirisad Beslija! After the last game my fittest outfield player was at 63% most were between 20-40% ?? Back to the second div next season methinks!

That's why it's a squad game I've got about 3/4 players who will probably never get a game but are there if I need them plus half a dozen decent young players saying that I'm still playing shecht so what do I know!

I know its a squad game but I rested my entire 1st team 2 games ago! In the relegation zone as it is so having to drop my average rating from 91 to 87 every other game isn't doing me any favours!

Chris Benoit

4-0 win against At. Madrid puts me 7 points clear and Pippo scores again.

Malky you won 3-1 nearer play-offs than relegation now

Coming to get you :sorcerer:

Legend Claws

Grrrr I missed the deadline and started the game with 10 men.

The resurgence of Milan continues, beating Marseille 2-0 that means I'm only just out of the play off position on goal difference, doing you a favour in the process Marty

Chris Benoit

For only the 4th time this season Inzaghi didn't score :13:

still won tho :shifty:

one more win for the league :10600:

Win again to take me into the playoff position and just 3 points and 5 goals away from automatic promotion, the rise of Milan continues

Marty Inzaghi didn't score again

and you did lose

The Comedian

I lost my beloved Inter side while i was moving house but my new side Atletico Madrid got off to a great start with a 1-0 win away to Zenit.

Chris Benoit
Win again to take me into the playoff position and just 3 points and 5 goals away from automatic promotion, the rise of Milan continues

Marty Inzaghi didn't score again

and you did lose

I know 1 more win and i go up as champion, gotta expect some nerves from the lads :13:

drew to blow my chances of automatic promotion, playoffs it is

Marty, congrats you won the league bud, won 4-2 with Inzaghi scoring twice

Baws, Back to Div 2 it is then! More fun in the lower leagues anyway!

Back to back promotions for the Leverkusen Express :10600:

Same here with Marseille.

Do you think well come 1st and 2nd in divison 1?

:39:

Archived