Soccermanager.com

The Comedian

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is this the Senna that is 32 years old?!?

Yup, however already had a bid for 20m so thought I would alert others to his possible sale! More than happy to not get the money and keep in my team!

God is the kaka effect taking place in our league too? 20 mil for a 32 year old!

But Our seasons only take 2 or 3 months. So really I can get another 6,7,8 seasons out of him before he gets passed it in real life.

Unless they age at the end of every season:eek:

The Future's Maroon
Its hey ho jambo who you need to contact, try sending him a PM on here. I'll send him a message on the game aswell.
I leave a message for Hey! Ho! on spl.forum as he is on there most of the time!

Back to winning ways. Got top of the league barca tonight though, a win is vital if I'm to keep up their challenging.

good game..sneaked it with a late eto'o winner. Discovered that Aguerro doesn't play well on the wing, and ive no squad depth. So when i need to rest Kaka and messi it doesn't look good. Hopefully Quaresma can do a job when he signs.

good game..sneaked it with a late eto'o winner. Discovered that Aguerro doesn't play well on the wing, and ive no squad depth. So when i need to rest Kaka and messi it doesn't look good. Hopefully Quaresma can do a job when he signs.

Looks as if I was unlucky. You have some team though.

That result has seen me plummit down the league :(

Looks as if I was unlucky. You have some team though.

That result has seen me plummit down the league :(

Thats what happens when you go on holiday half way through the season..The "turmoil" must have been hard for the players to cope with. "liverpool in crisis" each day the players turned to the back pages of the sun..."manager goes awol"...you need to have more dedication in future and cancel your holidays :laugh:

Cup final tomorrow night. Barcelona vs Fiorentina

Barca team news: Aguerro cup tied, Iniesta and Xavi likely to miss out, Abidal to face late fitness test.

Millito, Messi and Kaka set to return.:D

2-2 with Roma, came back from 2 down, 2 subs in the 75th minutes came on and set up the goals for the boy wonder Bojan!

penicuik jambo

pumped at home 3 0 by Lyon despite having 20 shots to there 5! Mind you they had 61% possesion and my keeper had a rating of 5! Bloody beat Bayern away one week, horsed the next! game drives me nuts!

Scraped a 3-2 win in the cup final vs Fiorentina, Coming back from 2-0 down. Now I can concentrate on the league and a securing the double.:)

Scraped a 3-2 win in the cup final vs Fiorentina, Coming back from 2-0 down. Now I can concentrate on the league and a securing the double.:)

Double!...i cant even win a ****ing game :mad:

Its easy! Just Buy the following players.....Puyol, alves, abidal, kaka, iniesta, xavi, henry, eto'o, messi, aguerro, and quaresma..:tongue:

The Old Tolbooth

I know the feeling mate, I got to the semi's of the cup and it drained my squad big time, I'd have been better off not getting that far.

Big changes at Bayern now though, players are getting axed and new ones brought in, with the emphasis on youth :)

Well done BBJ................all came down to my final sub I think. Without that change I could ahve held on.

No to concentrate on getting up the league.

Lyon - no chance for Mutu

JAN SALES.....LYON OFFERING GREAT DEALS ON PLAYERS FOR ALL POSITIONS...ENHANCE YOUR SQAUD WITH SOME GENUINE QUALITY!

JAN SALES.....LYON OFFERING GREAT DEALS ON PLAYERS FOR ALL POSITIONS...ENHANCE YOUR SQAUD WITH SOME GENUINE QUALITY!

:laugh::laugh: I'll take essien at the end of the season:tongue:

The Old Tolbooth

Big relegation battle tonight mate, Lyon v Munich :D

If I lose this one I could well go down :eek:

Big relegation battle tonight mate, Lyon v Munich :D

If I lose this one I could well go down :eek:

hmmm.. bit early for a relegation scrap...anyway you have priced it in your youth initiative. gimmi kroons and I will put out a weakned side tonight ;)

The Old Tolbooth
hmmm.. bit early for a relegation scrap...anyway you have priced it in your youth initiative. gimmi kroons and I will put out a weakned side tonight ;)

A weakened side would still turn my lot over the way they are playing mate! :wacko:

I must be doing something wrong, it's not right that a team with an overall rating of 92 is bottom of the league :eek:

A weakened side would still turn my lot over the way they are playing mate! :wacko:

I must be doing something wrong, it's not right that a team with an overall rating of 92 is bottom of the league :eek:

Yup I agree...I thought you would have been promotion for sure....then again I thought I would have been too lol.

Well done bayern Munchen tonight....you needed a win and got it!

I hope I can stay up this season...im putting together a squad to make the step up.....just takes time though.

I still got some good talent I am willing to let go...dont be shy..come and buy!!

I can't seem to win, draws are killing me! Happy with new boy Bojan, 3 goals in 3 games, and new boy Keita, scored last night too.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic for sale at 60 million. Would consider players, gutting my side right now.

Would a buck tooth Brazilian Midfielder and a Dutch Maestro interest you + ?15m

The Old Tolbooth
Well done bayern Munchen tonight....you needed a win and got it!

I hope I can stay up this season...im putting together a squad to make the step up.....just takes time though.

I still got some good talent I am willing to let go...dont be shy..come and buy!!

I only just checked the result after reading your post :laugh:

I totally forgot about it mate (maybe that's why I'm doing 5h1te)

Lyon Pumped Villareal 4-0

Teams taking shape now.

got rid of most of the old timers and brought in some youth to play along side the expericed heads.

:)

Bad day for the Scousers gets even worse, 4-2 to keep them in the bottom 3, even the legen that is Paolo Maldini scored

That old dogs still got life in him yet!

:laugh:

just taken up management of fiorentina in league three, squad looks good and i will give them a few games before deciding on change

Got pumped 3-0 by Barca, although looking at the stats it seemed pretty equal in terms of shots on goal.

I'm freefalling towards the relegation zone though!

just taken up management of fiorentina in league three, squad looks good and i will give them a few games before deciding on change

Are you sure you're looking at the right league? As I'm Fiorentina's manager in DIV 1??????:eek:

Are you sure you're looking at the right league? As I'm Fiorentina's manager in DIV 1??????:eek:

Hmmm.... right! which one of you are going to give me MUTU for a 91 rated right winger/forward Keita?

Sodding game, was looking ok for 2nd but 1 win in 7, including losing the last 3 (Conceding 11 Goals) has seen me freefall to 5th! Only a point in it tho so hopefully have a strong finish!

Archived