MAFIA: Star Wars

The Doctor

Actually as nobody is likely to do that unvote Beverley and vote Bigsmak

(Can someone check the votes incase I have missed any)

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is a dark time for the rebellion.

Bigsmack, one of the few Galactic civilians left has been hunted down and killed by the Evil Empire.

I need PMs from the baddies, Obi Wan and Threepio.

There is still hope, A New Hope.

Sorry Bigsmak but I am trying to help save this place from the dodgy duet. I didnt think you were bad :sad:

Am only just back after being out for most of the day again so missed all the activity and changing of voting.

And yet again we've killed off a civilian :(

You can't win, Darth. If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine.

The final words of Obi Wan Kenobi, Jedi Master, the last of the Jedi knights and the people's last hope of ridding the galaxy of the Empire.

obi-wan460.jpg

The Emperor flung his hands towards the old man, his light saber at first absorbed the power of the force lightning. His face was stoic, impassive, in fact he looked at peace as he spoke those words. He lowered his light saber and took the full blast from The Emperor, who cackled with unbridled glee, surely now victory was his.

800pxsidslightningmz4.jpg

The Emperor turned with triumph in his eyes towards his right hand man, Grand Moff Tarkin, but Tarkin was slumped over a console, a dart sticking out the back of his scrawny neck, Boba Fett had struck. He fired up his backpack and escaped onto Slave One before a shocked Emperor could even react.

slaveone.jpg

The Emperor was stunned, he'd lost the man he'd put in his most trusted position, but he'd rid himself of the last of Jedi. He looked over where Kenobi's body lay, but there was just an empty robe, there was no body there, confused he remembered Kenobi's final words.

Obi Wan had learned from his master Qui Gon Jinn, the secret of eternal life.

obi-wanghost.gif

He would still be able to investigate, he would still be able to help, he could still do his part in bringing down the man who had killed him.

And there was more.

HaydenJedi2.jpg

Obi Wan, Luke (a bit of poetic license, please) and Yoda discussed the peril the Galaxy was in.

Obi-Wan: Then the Emperor has already won. You were our only hope.

Luke: Yoda spoke of another.

Obi-Wan: The other he spoke of is your twin sister.

Luke: But I have no sister.

Obi-Wan: Hmm. To protect you both from the Emperor, you were hidden from your father when you were born. The Emperor knew, as I did, if Anakin were to have any offspring, they would be a threat to him. That is the reason why your sister remained safely anonymous.

Luke: Leia! Leia is my sister.

There has been a secret player, even they did not know they had a role!

Obi Wan, can still investigate each night and can pass that info to Leia, who now knows who she is! Obi Wan cannot vote, or influence the thread, if that happens I will modkill Leia, delivering the game to what's left of the Empire!

So, summary;

Obi Wan (Medico) is dead, but now more powerful, seeing as he can bring Leia into the game and train her as a Jedi.

Grand Moff Tarkin (Beverley) is dead, killed by Boba Fett, who can still win.

We still have The Emperor, C3PO, Boba Fett and now Princess Leia and there is one solitary civilian.

Cigaro

Hogan

Maximus

Jamie

Yvonne

Three votes for kill, next deadline, 11pm tomorrow.

May the force be with you, always.

Well Boba, about bloody time you got one right

Doc, ingenious, knew there was a possibility of something happening with Obi Wan but didn't see that coming, good stuff

Right folks need to be clever now

Woooo

Excellent getting Beverley at last, told ya she was evil!!!! :). Well done assassin.

Sounds good about new powers/player although slightly confusing for my wee brain.

Anyway will put my vote in in the morning, need some sleep.

In fact scrap that, I think I was right before, Cig has gotta be Fett. We have been played like a violin....

unvote cigaro

vote yvonne

You're not getting away this time.

Everybody vote her off! I was going to switch votes earlier but got carried away on FM and thought it was a midnight deadline :)

Wooooo

Ahem...post #396....

Just pondering...who would've been keenest to get rid of Commander Harris...?

Someone with experience, I'd wager...someone who was definitely around during the first night action...Unvote Malky McFrench and Vote Beverley.

Though it could be Deek. Or AR. Or Maxi.....

That is all. :D

Wooooo

Woo

All a bit easy for the civilians here. First of all it was 17 against 3, now they have their powers re-incarnated.

Woo

wooooo (am I meant to wooo since I'm not technically dead?)

Sorry for being very little help while I was alive fellow good people!

Nothing really started to fit together until I got back in last night, at which point it was too late to do anything since the deadline was passed.

Leia has now been well trained though.

Good luck in getting the last goon and winning this game!

woooooo

wooooooooooooooo

Ouch, that hurt... I knew that Beverly was a bad one!

woooooooo The light! .... Its Maroon! Ya Dancer!!!!!!

;)

Well, this game is probably the most nerve racking I can remember since Mafia 2! It would be hilarious if the goons turn out to be Medico and Jamie :laugh:

I'm not voting Cigaro or Beverley because I strongly believe Yvonne and bigsmak are the last 2 baddies and will switch at deadline and win the game if I vote for someone else. The reason for that is the last minute unvote by bigsmak and the call for the deadline when Yvonne was starting to attract attention and was heading towards a tie-break/lynch (I'm sure she was 1 vote behind at the time). That could either be great goon play by bigsmak and he was basically 'framing' Yvonne or he is Obi and was protecting her (unlikely). The most logical explanation is that it was a desperate last ditch effort to save his team mate. I'm past caring now, this hunch is all I have to go on and if it fecks the game up, well so be it but I have decided that I'm going to stick to my guns here.

Mexican standoff it is then.

Wrong on all accounts Vote Maxi

He has to be the emeperor!

He has strung the majority along with his side kick Beverley and even although I am usually crap at this I have been right about Beverley, trust me on this one and we will have beat the evil empire.

In fact scrap that, I think I was right before, Cig has gotta be Fett. We have been played like a violin....

unvote cigaro

vote yvonne

You're not getting away this time.

Everybody vote her off! I was going to switch votes earlier but got carried away on FM and thought it was a midnight deadline :)

Worried now the net is closing in on you? Why should anyone trust you you have been so way off so far. Or are you going to try and mislead people claiming a new role perhaps? You are Emperor and you hate me knowing that fact.

I was way out in the early rounds, but a couple of days ago I was so spot on that you panicked. You have managed to dodge the noose twice and Beverley has tried her best to make it look like we were rounding on you, she probably knew I wouldn't be able to decide and would end up voting for the wrong person.

Jamie, Cigaro, Hogan - if any of you think that me and Beverley were in cahoots ask yourself this, would we really have let Yvonne get away, not once but twice? No fecking chance, she would have been gone the night pugsy got lynched and if it was not for Bigsmak's error of judgement in saving her the Evil Empire would probably be finished by now. The only reason I have been allowed to stay in the game so long is because I was the only townie trying to form a battle plan, unfortunately since I was posting the patterns they could see early on that I was trusting the so called 'safe voters' so they have simply safe voted and let me kill civilians, doing all the work for them in effect. I caught on to them the day flux was lynched and pointed out Cigaro (who is our assassin) and Yvonne and that is when the big spat between her and Bev exploded, it was all a front to divide us and confuse us and it has worked, the votes have been split so it's easy for Yvonne to just switch at the 11th hour and dodge the noose. FFS if I had stuck to my guns and switched back last night we'd be celebrating victory now.

I was way out in the early rounds, but a couple of days ago I was so spot on that you panicked. You have managed to dodge the noose twice and Beverley has tried her best to make it look like we were rounding on you, she probably knew I wouldn't be able to decide and would end up voting for the wrong person.

Jamie, Cigaro, Hogan - if any of you think that me and Beverley were in cahoots ask yourself this, would we really have let Yvonne get away, not once but twice? No fecking chance, she would have been gone the night pugsy got lynched and if it was not for Bigsmak's error of judgement in saving her the Evil Empire would probably be finished by now. The only reason I have been allowed to stay in the game so long is because I was the only townie trying to form a battle plan, unfortunately since I was posting the patterns they could see early on that I was trusting the so called 'safe voters' so they have simply safe voted and let me kill civilians, doing all the work for them in effect. I caught on to them the day flux was lynched and pointed out Cigaro (who is our assassin) and Yvonne and that is when the big spat between her and Bev exploded, it was all a front to divide us and confuse us and it has worked, the votes have been split so it's easy for Yvonne to just switch at the 11th hour and dodge the noose. FFS if I had stuck to my guns and switched back last night we'd be celebrating victory now.

Nice try although who are you trying convince with your goon babble?

Think the emperor has just been lynched which makes game over and civilian win.

Just checked The Doctor status says he is online but he aint been active since before 9, so I guess he is busy.

So convinced we have got the emperor and there aint no more of them left.

Guess its night time now though so will ssshhhh

So is Maxi gone??

Yeah just waiting on the Doctor coming back on to give us the story on him :)

It is a little known fact, but a fact nonetheless that Princess Leia is the best shot in all the episodes of Star Wars, she never misses.

leia.jpg

It wasn't enough for the citizens of the Death Star, she was under suspicion, so they neutralised her, in an act of what can only be described as utter incompetence.

Episode_4_Princess_Leia_Prisoner.jpg

Maximus, once a lowly Galactic civilian, recent trained and promoted to Jedi Knight has been killed by the civilians.

Night time story follows shortly...

Boba had a target, he planned and plotted and devised a perfect use of his final kill.

Moving stealthily through the passageways and corridors he sought out his prey.

boba-fett.jpg

But The Emperor was proving unbeatable, the dark side of the Force was strong tonight and he knew the bounty hunter was on the prowl. Once The Emperor had employed Fett to do his dirty work, but it seemed that Fett had no loyalty anymore and The Emperor must crush him.

palpatine-1.jpg

Boba Fett, Cigaro lay dead.

We have three players left.

No investigation, Obi Wan has no one to talk to, no assassin, The Emperor bumped him off, Threepio is around and there's one civilian.

Who do you trust?

Yvonne

Hogan

Jamie

Feck I feel I have been set up, neither of the players left have I really been suspicious of, so fair play for that Emperor. Jamie has been a bit more active than normal so maybe its because he has juicy role. Hogan i just have feeling is the doctor.

So vote Jamie

Vote Yvonne Come on jamie

You are wrong seriously ,this will cost us the game! I got it wrong about Maxi but I was right about beverley and I can assure I am good!

You got it wrong about Maxi too please see that I am good!

Unvote Jamie Jamie is going to vote for me anyway and the goons win :sad:

after reading back the thread i really am confused :sad:

unvote yvonne

after reading back the thread i really am confused :sad:

unvote yvonne

Well all I can say for me its 50/50 between you and Jamie for being the Emperor but I do feel you are more likely to be good. Will be gutted if I find out its been you pulling the goon strings.

Jamie has been much more active than normal which is why I now think its him.

Its quite scary a vote the wrong way and the goons win. Guess really have to wait and see what Jamie says when he gets on.

Need to head off for a couple of hours so going to vote now and this decsion is final for me!!

Vote yvonne

Hopefully i'm right :eek:

woooooooooo

Come on guys! Its there for all to see.

Sorry Maxi

woooooooooo

Lucky you cos I cant be sure :sad:

If I vote the wrong guy then the goons win and Im happy I have managed to stay till the end helping the civilians dont want to lose it on a wrong last vote.

Need to head off for a couple of hours so going to vote now and this decsion is final for me!!

Vote yvonne

Hopefully i'm right :eek:

No you are wrong!!! Maybe you are the Emperor after all God Damn this game :(

Vote Hogan and will leave it to goon Jamie to decide how he wants to vote and then they win anyway. SAD!!!!!!

Who would have thought that:

1 - Jamie would make it to the end

and

2 - The vote to win or lose the game would be his.

Whens the next game?:)

Whens the next game?:)

I was contemplating running a Xmas themed game but due to work it'd be prob between Friday 5th & 12th before I'd have time to get it kicked off as I'll be out of the country, if folk are up for it I can get planning :)

After watching this game from the outside since I was kebab'd I think I need to watch one knowing folks who have roles as I swore blind to my brother the other day I thought Bigsmak & Maxi were the remaining goons :o

Wooooooo

Archived