Playing like shitebags and rolling over to rangers

Italian Lambretta

Hearts_fan
11 hours ago, Bull's-eye said:

Belters  :rofl:

Got RSI in my finger scrolling through all the posts you quoted, just to read “Belters”. 

Talk about an anticlimax.

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Chuck Berry

• kingantti1874

• GinRummy

Gillsland jack
14 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Spot on, I would say Kent or Rowles should go and take a booking after Tait lost the ball though. 

Tait was unlucky, I could see what he was trying to do, he touched the ball just a tad too far in front of him, he was about to skip past the rangers player and drive straight into their half, I for one would not put him off trying that every week, thats what we were lacking all game.

bobskeldon
17 hours ago, Shooter McGavin said:

League campaign has been really enjoyable, but both our trips to Hampden have been minging.

I just want to get bevvied in Europe now.

Enjoyable? really? I am delighted we will finish third but enjoyable, not so sure. I ‘enjoyed’ the two wins against Celtic and the last minute winner at Easter Road but for the majority of the time watching us has been far from enjoyable. I think the last two 45 mins I really enjoyed were first half v Zurich at home and first half away to St Johnstone, both under Neilson. 

Pasquale for King
15 minutes ago, Gillsland jack said:

Tait was unlucky, I could see what he was trying to do, he touched the ball just a tad too far in front of him, he was about to skip past the rangers player and drive straight into their half, I for one would not put him off trying that every week, thats what we were lacking all game.

He was trying to drive forward which is what the manager wants, he created the chance for Oda which Beni rarely does. I think we will see a lot more of him next season. 

Pasquale for King
12 minutes ago, bobskeldon said:

Enjoyable? really? I am delighted we will finish third but enjoyable, not so sure. I ‘enjoyed’ the two wins against Celtic and the last minute winner at Easter Road but for the majority of the time watching us has been far from enjoyable. I think the last two 45 mins I really enjoyed were first half v Zurich at home and first half away to St Johnstone, both under Neilson. 

Yeah theres been short periods of enjoyment but it’s not been a great season by any stretch of the imagination.

Pasquale for King
12 hours ago, bawheed said:

It’s over 100 years since we beat rangers at Hamden 🤬

Not quite, since 1930 on 15 occasions and that is embarrassing frankly. 

CaptainShanks
26 minutes ago, bobskeldon said:

Since 05/06 have you enjoyed any seasons?

Shooter McGavin
19 minutes ago, bobskeldon said:

15 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Yeah theres been short periods of enjoyment but it’s not been a great season by any stretch of the imagination.

Aye the win against Rosenborg, getting to two semi-finals, that stretch in the league where our record was P16 W13 D1 L2, watching our best stiker in the last 25 years bang them in for fun, what a rubbish season.

Hated every minute of it. Not good enough. Sack everybody.

King prawn
1 minute ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Aye the win against Rosenborg, getting to two semi-finals, that stretch in the league where our record was P16 W13 D1 L2, watching our best stiker in the last 25 years bang them in for fun, what a rubbish season.

:lol: 

Glad someone has posted a decent perspective

Pasquale for King
2 hours ago, Hashimoto said:

It's been a recurring situation all season. We start the game far too slow and take ages to get into gear.

The fear was we would concede a goal early and that's exactly what happened, on the back foot again!

We just never learn. The signs were there against Livvy in the first 20 minutes, but we eventually got away with it.

The result was fairly predictable in the end. Some of our players are just not up to the job of competing in these big matches. 

Time to move them on

It’s not just this season, happened a lot under RN too and whatever the reason is has to change. 

Hashimoto
1 hour ago, McCrae said:

We are still in the early stages of our transformation as a football club and team. This is a journey and it’s not realistic to expect us to be at the final destination so soon. The gap between us and the old firm is reducing, we need to carry on narrowing his gap. Progress is clear, but it is a multi season project.

Some journey this!....We've sent probes to Mars quicker than seen transformation in this team. Keep signing the same type of player means we get the same performance. 

CaptainShanks
15 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Posted this on another thread but will repeat it here.

Most away wins in over 30 years, on course for highest points total since 05/06, top scorer in the league,won all the games we were expected to in the cups and first win at Parkhead in the league since 2007.

Please define what would have been a great season (other than winning a cup).

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, Chuck Berry said:

What?

I know you’re a tad thick but your pal Zander is one of them, far too many Rangers fans all the way through the club from the CEO through the management down to the team. 
They were all watching the uglies play each other in our dressing room before we were extremely flat against Motherwell and were easily beaten, Rangers got pumped. 

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, CaptainShanks said:

Most away wins in over 30 years, on course for highest points total since 05/06, top scorer in the league,won all the games we were expected to in the cups and first win at Parkhead in the league since 2007.

Fair points, can’t say Its been an enjoyable season by doing exactly what we are supposed to do. 
Two weak performances in the semi finals, and 3 other defeats from Rangers, plus two poor results against Hibs alongside average home form have definitely taken the edge of what looks like on paper a great season. 

Shooter McGavin
5 minutes ago, CaptainShanks said:

Aye but some folk at the club didn't grow up supporting Hearts, and we've not dominated teams who pay about 10 times the wages we're able to afford, so if you can just be as miserable as possible that would be great 👍

Pasquale for King
14 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

As long as some folk enjoy getting pumped 13-2 in 5 games versus Rangers, playing some awful football, torturous starts and first halves every week, creating very few chances by playing boring possession based football, not that different from last season and doing exactly what we should achieve in this poor league. 
A good season, no more than that.

Shooter McGavin
Just now, Pasquale for King said:

As long as some folk enjoy getting pumped 13-2 in 5 games versus Rangers, playing some awful football, torturous starts and first halves every week, creating very few chances by playing boring possession based football, not that different from last season and doing exactly what we should achieve in this poor league. 

I have just started a tech company. I've spent a grand total of £47.82 on marketing and research & development.

WHY THE **** AM I NOT OUTPERFORMING APPLE AND MICROSOFT!!!

:seething:

Pasquale for King
7 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

I have just started a tech company. I've spent a grand total of £47.82 on marketing and research & development.

The uglies are as bad as they’ve been for years, they’re not as far ahead of us in monetary terms as folk like yourself like to think. 
We beat Celtic twice this season, part of your argument surely for it being a fantastic season, so we can compete with them cant we? 

WageThief

I wasn’t surprised by the result yesterday but I’m utterly shocked by the lack of crybabies in this pant-wetting thread I don’t have on ignore. 

Thank you to the OP for helping to rectify this. 

Shooter McGavin
1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

The uglies are as bad as they’ve been for years, they’re not as far ahead of us in monetary terms as folk like yourself like to think. 
We beat Celtic twice this season, part of your argument surely for it being a fantastic season, so we can compete with them cant we? 

I’m agreeing with you, mate.

What’s the point eh? Everything's s*ite. We should just fold. Turn the entire Tynecastle site into a big hotel. Put us all out of our misery.

i wish jj was my dad

Some absolute belters on this thread. It's sore to take but we competed well enough but just lacked quality in the final third.

It's not because we are shite, bottled it, didn't show up or most laughable of all because the club is riddled with huns. 

The reality is that Rangers are still better than us. We've signed some decent players on pre contracts. Add a striker in the mould of Ginnelly or Simms and upgrade right back and box to box midfield and we'll be closer to them. 

HopeDiouf
Just now, i wish jj was my dad said:

Some absolute belters on this thread. It's sore to take but we competed well enough but just lacked quality in the final third.

It's not because we are shite, bottled it, didn't show up or most laughable of all because the club is riddled with huns. 

The reality is that Rangers are still better than us. We've signed some decent players on pre contracts. Add a striker in the mould of Ginnelly or Simms and upgrade right back and box to box midfield and we'll be closer to them. 

And lacked quality at the back.  Both goals conceded were schoolboy stuff.

periodictabledancer
30 minutes ago, CaptainShanks said:

And what has that got to do with yesterday ? Nothing. 

Numerous posters make the same comments - which you can see on plenty of match day threads over the season so far  : a lack of intensity , dreadful starts to games and losing quick goals, poor first half performances.

None of this is new and people are very frustrated that yet again in a cup semi final those same failures are manifested.Your post is pure deflection from what is being discussed. 

vegas-voss

I don't think we shat it yesterday it was a lack of quality on the day that  that done us.

i wish jj was my dad
1 minute ago, HopeDiouf said:

And lacked quality at the back.  Both goals conceded were schoolboy stuff.

True but I don't think we are that far away. I thought Natty played ok but we could do with a more solid right back and Rowles needs to toughen up a bit. 

HopeDiouf

True but I don't think we are that far away. I thought Natty played ok but we could do with a more solid right back and Rowles needs to toughen up a bit. 

I think natty and rowles have repeatedly shown us what they offer. If we choose to continue with them next season we only have ourselves to blame when the inevitable happens.

i wish jj was my dad
2 minutes ago, HopeDiouf said:

I think natty and rowles have repeatedly shown us what they offer. If we choose to continue with them next season we only have ourselves to blame when the inevitable happens.

It's a big if but if Halkett gets fit and recovers his form we will have a more solid look about us. I'm optimistic about next season. 

HopeDiouf

It's a big if but if Halkett gets fit and recovers his form we will have a more solid look about us. I'm optimistic about next season. 

I'll be optimistic once we get the rest of our signings in. I dont expect to see halkett in a hearts jersey again he's done.

Jocam2325
33 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

You should find another team to support

Pasquale for King
Just now, Jocam2325 said:

Please be quiet. I have followed us all over for 50 years and refuse to accept average crap from anyone at my club. When you have suffered as much as us older guys have you might actually demand more, or just plod along happy with mediocrity, maybe you should follow Hibs. Now back to your crayons. 

Pasquale for King
13 minutes ago, HopeDiouf said:

Exactly, neither has improved one aspect of their games in their time here and upgrades are required for both. 

Chuck Berry
55 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

I know you’re a tad thick but your pal Zander is one of them, far too many Rangers fans all the way through the club from the CEO through the management down to the team. 
They were all watching the uglies play each other in our dressing room before we were extremely flat against Motherwell and were easily beaten, Rangers got pumped. 

You're a complete zoomer.

Chuck Berry
11 minutes ago, Jocam2325 said:

If only.

Shooter McGavin
9 minutes ago, Chuck Berry said:

He’s completely spiralling on other threads too, not nice to see.

bobskeldon
1 hour ago, CaptainShanks said:

Since 05/06 have you enjoyed any seasons?

First Championship season was brilliant, visiting different stadiums and the football on show. 

Pasquale for King
13 minutes ago, Chuck Berry said:

Facts not your thing eh 😆.

CaptainShanks
17 minutes ago, periodictabledancer said:

And what has that got to do with yesterday ? Nothing. 

Numerous posters make the same comments - which you can see on plenty of match day threads over the season so far  : a lack of intensity , dreadful starts to games and losing quick goals, poor first half performances.

None of this is new and people are very frustrated that yet again in a cup semi final those same failures are manifested.Your post is pure deflection from what is being discussed. 

51 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Fair points, can’t say Its been an enjoyable season by doing exactly what we are supposed to do. 
Two weak performances in the semi finals, and 3 other defeats from Rangers, plus two poor results against Hibs alongside average home form have definitely taken the edge of what looks like on paper a great season. 

Rangers are closer to top European teams in terms of budget than us which is why they can run teams like Benfica/Real Betis etc close. They can sign good players from the Championship, drop 3/4 mil on two strikers, spend 15 million on players in one window. We have a team full of players of the equivalent of League 1 players in England. We are levels below them. 

The only way we beat them is if they have an off day and we take the chances that come our way. Much like happened in the two wins against Celtic this year. That didn't happen yesterday but it wasn't through a lack of effort or any tactical deficiencies. 

We tried to press them but we don't have the legs to do so effectively, have intensity etc but it didn't come off.

Pasquale for King
4 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

He’s completely spiralling on other threads too, not nice to see.

Perfectly calm, just have higher standards than the likes of you and your fellow simpletons. 

Chuck Berry
1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

Facts not your thing eh 😆.

"far too many Rangers fans all the way through the club" you keep hunting imaginary communists mate, it might keep you away from here for a while - 45k post? FFS.

CaptainShanks
6 minutes ago, bobskeldon said:

First Championship season was brilliant, visiting different stadiums and the football on show. 

Agreed. It was a cracker of a season. It gave us an idea of what it would be like to support a Man City or Celtic.

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, CaptainShanks said:

Rangers are closer to top European teams in terms of budget than us which is why they can run teams like Benfica/Real Betis etc close. They can sign good players from the Championship, drop 3/4 mil on two strikers, spend 15 million on players in one window. We have a team full of players of the equivalent of League 1 players in England. We are levels below them. 

The only way we beat them is if they have an off day and we take the chances that come our way. Much like happened in the two wins against Celtic this year. That didn't happen yesterday but it wasn't through a lack of effort or any tactical deficiencies. 

We tried to press them but we don't have the legs to do so effectively, have intensity etc but it didn't come off.

They weren’t great yesterday at all, we couldn’t press them properly because we had two slow players up front, a headless chicken with no tactical awareness at LW and a young guy at RW, with slow lazy midfielder behind. 
You need pace all over against them on such a big pitch, we have some but probably not enough, but the starting 11 wasn’t what was required. 

Pasquale for King
3 minutes ago, Chuck Berry said:

"far too many Rangers fans all the way through the club" you keep hunting imaginary communists mate, it might keep you away from here for a while - 45k post? FFS.

Yeah you really aren’t clever. I love communists, Its king and country ***** i despise, which most folk on here with any brains would grasp easily. 
Get me on ignore, as I do with you and shooter, I won’t open anymore of your clueless posts 👍🏽👋🏿.

B4 Part B
41 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

I don't think we shat it yesterday it was a lack of quality on the day that  that done us.

Agree with that.

I saw plenty of effort, players gave it everything, got into some good situations but didn't have the quality to make them count.

Frustrating, but not shat it/gutless territory.

1 hour ago, Hashimoto said:

Some journey this!....We've sent probes to Mars quicker than seen transformation in this team. Keep signing the same type of player means we get the same performance. 

This year our results have improved, especially against Celtic. Your analogy doesn’t fit with the reality.

i8hibsh

Really need to offload as many shitebags as we possibly can.

Oda, Tagawa, Forrest, Atkinson etc

Forrest certainly has quality but he has no fight.

The Japanese boys are not cut out for our game and never will be.

Vargas and Rowles would be on this list too but they are contracted to us for so long that it is pointless to even discuss it. 

Rangers fans complaining that their team are full of shite bags, which is true - but quite frankly their shitebags are much better than our shitebags.

We have very few players who can roll their sleeves up against the big boys, and the ones that can are always ****ing injured.

Shooter McGavin
11 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Perfectly calm, just have higher standards than the likes of you and your fellow simpletons. 

Your “higher standards” are not based on any kind of reality, historical evidence or common sense.

They’re just making you deeply miserable, which is a shame. I hope you find happiness, but I don’t think Hearts is going to do it for you.

2 hours ago, GinRummy said:

Don’t necessarily disagree but the fact we finally seem to be on the right track this time doesn’t excuse that garbage yesterday. 

I don’t think our performance yesterday was that bad. We created enough chances to win the game. 

Wee Mikey
1 hour ago, Shooter McGavin said:

To be fair, you probably are, in your own way. Not being facetious, by the way. I'd wager that your £47.82 and personal effort out-performs giant tax-dodging tech companies with thousands of staff, enormous overheads, and likely £Ms written off.

3 hours ago, Bad Religion said:

What does this mean? When did it begin? When will it be complete?

If you follow the news flow from the club it’s clear.  For us as a club to compete with the Old firm we need to boost our turnover to be nearer to them. 
Securing European group football every season is an important step. The stadium development is another.

All of these steps are critical in generating revenue that can be invested in the squad on a sustainable basis.

How long, who knows. I didn’t we would be beating Celtic Home and away this season. This is clear progress.

AC Mallin_51

Can’t help think that if Haring had kept his discipline in the last 5 minutes at Ibrox that we would’ve got out of there that day with 3 points. The mentality shift towards playing Rangers could be so different. After the win at Parkhead there really is new found belief and confidence that we can get a result off of Celtic. So much so we beat them the following time we played them, so much so I reckon when we go through there in a couple weeks there will be belief we can get a result. When we play Rangers at the moment there is a real sense of dread. When the draw was made for the semi that was the one team we did not want. It’s really annoying because apart from the 5-0 game at Ibrox I wouldn’t say they’ve looked anything special when we’ve played them. The fact we’ve lost the other 4 games to them is really disappointing