Playing like shitebags and rolling over to rangers

Italian Lambretta

The White Cockade

i’ve no idea what our issue is confidence , heart , stage fright , shitebaggery or whatever

but they were there for the taking today

worst Rangers team i’ve ever seen full of third rate players 

I think the word is bottle 

Wee Vargas definitely doesn’t have it to come away with not even a shot from those two breaks in second half is scandalous 

Five year contract!!

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Chuck Berry

• kingantti1874

• GinRummy

boag1874
8 minutes ago, Gordons left glove said:

Mostly agree. Think the pressing was poor though and a few seemed to lose faith and give up.

There were some points where we didn't press as a unit and that left us with huge gaps they were able to exploit for sure.

16 minutes ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

Gutless *******s today, utterly gutless! 
Kagawa, Oda, Atkinson, Rowles, Grant, can all **** off for me! 

Vargas was stinking, in fact the only players to get pass marks were Beni, Cammy, and Kent! 

The state of this guy. 😄

1874Jambo

At least shankland won't be going anywhere in the summer, there's no way rangers are going to sign him

VALDOS'

Overall a poor performance against a well off form Rangers team. Scatter gun subs made no change whatsoever, BUT with a young manager you have to allow him to grow from this. Along with young Tait, had a bit of a nightmare when he came on, but he'll be all the better for it.

Edited by VALDOS'

frankblack
24 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

If you’re going to post a rant get your facts right first.

Its never stopped the OP before after nearly every defeat or draw.

Der Kaiser
29 minutes ago, James1874f said:

Reduction or extension 👀

Reduction. 

Just the one now......

Jambo in Bathgate
19 minutes ago, boag1874 said:

Don't think we watched the same game. Poor forward play 100% but we didn't lose that due to being cowardly or gutless, we actually battled well and were the better team for a long spell.

Boyce would have made a difference today. Him playing with Shankland would have  allowed Shankland to play in centre of box.

Philfigo
38 minutes ago, Italian Lambretta said:

Second time this season to Hampden and watch that bunch of shitbags not even getting a shot on target.

Just get those losers to feck at the end of season.

You obviously are high on something as you didn't watch the Hearts v Rangers game today mate sure you not a Man Utd fan amd watching that game. 

Finlay James
27 minutes ago, Jamboross said:

These are the same losers that are sitting comfortably in third, have beaten Celtic twice this season and came within a bawhair of beating Rangers at Ibrox. We should probably also have got something from them in the home game before Christmas. 

With our budget vs their's we simply have no right to expect regular results against the Old Firm but we've performed not too badly at all against them this season. Today is frustrating, more so for the slack play in the final third, but I don't see any reason to lay into the team for it. It was an off day, it sucks, we move on. 

100% agree, close thread mods

Jocam2325
11 minutes ago, The White Cockade said:

i’ve no idea what our issue is confidence , heart , stage fright , shitebaggery or whatever

Wee Vargas definitely doesn’t have it to come away with not even a shot from those two breaks in second half is scandalous 

Five year contract!!

It's three same aftervevery defeat.  Slaughter the players. Vargas today. Or Rowles. Rowles has been pretty good lately and Vargas is  young player who has shown enough promise to get a lengthy contract. I don't get why clowns are so quick to dismiss players. I'll trust the judgement of football people at Hearts rather than the hysterics of people after a bad result. Folk need to get a grip. We're in a good place

Philfigo
7 minutes ago, VALDOS' said:

Overall a poor performance against a well off form Rangers team. Scatter gun subs made no change whatsoever, BUT with a young manager you have to allow him to grow from this. Along with young Tait, had a bit of a nightmare when he came on, but he'll be all the better for it.

We could easily scored 3 or 4 today! It's coming. Tait agree was a poor sub followed by a poor decision to step-up the park without cover.

38 minutes ago, gregzy2k7 said:

I'm sick of Rangers,

Hearts just don't do Rangers,

The only time we have ever done them was the 98 cup final,

Would happily never play them again.

And the game after 

boag1874
3 minutes ago, Jambo in Bathgate said:

Boyce would have made a difference today. Him playing with Shankland would have  allowed Shankland to play in centre of box.

There's a couple we could have done with being fit today tbh

Harry Potter
35 minutes ago, James1874f said:

Reduction or extension 👀

reduction, never.

jock _turd
11 minutes ago, The White Cockade said:

Five year contract!!

Never like to have a dig at players but I think he will be a poor signing for us lightwieght does not cover it.

Reflecting after another defeat from them is never a good thing but I am going to say it. Honestly I think our league position covers up a very average team to be honest. We have , for me at any rate, never been really convincing and at times very poor. Still next season we may have a few more solid players in the team to take us forward, I do not think it will be as easy next year!

Debut 4

lol.  Some going overboard with our reaction. 

Again, we rely on trying to comeback but the reality is we start in a pedestrian manner that has been our problem for ages.  

We never set our own tone but we let Rangers set theirs.  No intensity, no hard running, nothing feisty about us from the start.  An ordinary Rangers side coasting to a victory again. 

Some just don’t get it.  We are in our comfort zone with the rest of the league but many of our players totally struggle in their heads to start sharp, brisk and on top of their game. 

Australis
47 minutes ago, Italian Lambretta said:

Second time this season to Hampden and watch that bunch of shitbags not even getting a shot on target.

Just get those losers to feck at the end of season.

I feel so sorry for the fans who did their bit and went through, only to watch that. It was awful.

They deserved so much better.

Not a chance for any off them to get up of their seats and cheer.

boag1874
1 minute ago, Jocam2325 said:

It's three same aftervevery defeat.  Slaughter the players. Vargas today. Or Rowles. Rowles has been pretty good lately and Vargas is  young player who has shown enough promise to get a lengthy contract. I don't get why clowns are so quick to dismiss players. I'll trust the judgement of football people at Hearts rather than the hysterics of people after a bad result. Folk need to get a grip. We're in a good place

People can't separate a bad performance from the bigger picture unfortunately. Vargas been great this season but aye let's just write the whole next 5 years off because he had a poor game today. I don't get it

GinRummy

How the **** can folk be naming half a side as pish and not mentioning Shankland. He was stand out shite today. A captains performance it was not. 

you expect guys of a certain age and experience to step up in games like today. Step forward Shank, Forrest and Grant. ****ing pathetic. Kingsley didn’t covet himself in glory at the first either. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
46 minutes ago, GavK1012 said:

Dandies showed how it should have been....bowing out with a wimper is pitiful....season overall fantastic but 2 spineless shows at Hampden....

Running about like headless chickens is not for us, we are trying to build long term style of play, whether that is successful or not, time will tell, over the season rather not take tips off Aberdeen 

jock _turd
1 minute ago, Debut 4 said:

lol.  Some going overboard with our reaction. 

Again, we rely on trying to comeback but the reality is we start in a pedestrian manner that has been our problem for ages.  

We never set our own tone but we let Rangers set theirs.  No intensity, no hard running, nothing feisty about us from the start.  An ordinary Rangers side coasting to a victory again. 

Some just don’t get it.  We are in our comfort zone with the rest of the league but many of our players totally struggle in their heads to start sharp, brisk and on top of their game. 

Of course there is over reaction but come on that first goal! For me we for what ever reason play a very slow build up possession game but at some point there has to be an explosive movement in the play to justify that build up... we just do not have the players that can do that.  We need some fast and creative mids and forwards.

Horatio Caine
42 minutes ago, If carlsberg did rivals... said:

Just a small operation then? 😀👍

Peehole surgery

south morocco
7 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

How the **** can folk be naming half a side as pish and not mentioning Shankland. He was stand out shite today. A captains performance it was not. 

you expect guys of a certain age and experience to step up in games like today. Step forward Shank, Forrest and Grant. ****ing pathetic. Kingsley didn’t covet himself in glory at the first either. 

Lawrence was Playing far too deep? Why ? Because our midfielders aren’t up to the job? Can blame the player 

Edited by south morocco

kingantti1874
4 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

2 awful bits of defending.  The ball for the first was 100% skipping out of play, no idea why he flicked it back into play. I don’t blame Tait for the second, he was trying to drive into the space, someone should have been in behind him and stopping that diving wank.  

you are also correct on Shankland. Robbed several times, slow on the pass and strayed offside several times delaying the pass.  Everyone pointing at Vargas when he didn’t pass to shanks but he was offside and by the time he got onside it was gone.  

really disappointing day. Undone by weak defending and poor decisions. Rangers were shite 

Debut 4
3 minutes ago, jock _turd said:

Of course there is over reaction but come on that first goal! For me we for what ever reason play a very slow build up possession game but at some point there has to be an explosive movement in the play to justify that build up... we just do not have the players that can do that.  We need some fast and creative mids and forwards.

I’m meaning some going overboard lavishing praise on the teams reaction. 

GinRummy
Just now, south morocco said:

Play far too deep? Why ? Because our midfielders aren’t up to the job

Not aimed at you. Any time he has a bad game it’s someone else’s fault. He’s had bad games and score and nobody cares, games like today he brings nothing to the table, today he at least showed he’s good at  pointing. 

Thomaso

OK so predictable - it’s over now. Huge game on Saturday let’s dust ourselves off, beat Killie and Group football is done and dusted!

south morocco
1 minute ago, kingantti1874 said:

2 awful bits of defending.  The ball for the first was 100% skipping out of play, no idea why he flicked it back into play. I don’t blame Tait for the second, he was trying to drive into the space, someone should have been in behind him and stopping that diving wank.  

you are also correct on Shankland. Robbed several times, slow on the pass and strayed offside several times delaying the pass.  Everyone pointing at Vargas when he didn’t pass to shanks but he was offside and by the time he got onside it was gone.  

really disappointing day. Undone by weak defending and poor decisions. Rangers were shite 

Again, Shanks played far too deep. He’s not a midfielder. So obvious…….

Debut 4
9 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

We’ve been discussing that.  If Shankland drops deep who’s going into his space?  But why is he having to do that in the first place?

90% of the time I want him hanging on the shoulder of the CHs while the players behind him create.  It’s a weakness that’s needs addressed. 

Russ1977

Dunno why we even bother. Very obvious early doors that no hearts player thought they could win that today. 

south morocco
1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

Not aimed at you. Any time he has a bad game it’s someone else’s fault. He’s had bad games and score and nobody cares, games like today he brings nothing to the table, today he at least showed he’s good at  pointing. 

No worries. Why is he in there , so deep,in the first place?

GinRummy
Just now, Debut 4 said:

We’ve been discussing that.  If Shankland drops deep who’s going into his space?  But why is he having to do that in the first place?

90% of the time I want him hanging on the shoulder of the CHs while the players behind him create.  It’s a weakness that’s needs addressed. 

That’s a fair point. No doubting we are lacking in midfield but **** me he was rubbish today. If it was just him having to drop back looking for the ball then why has Naisy not changed it to allow him to play farther up?

GinRummy
1 minute ago, south morocco said:

See my answer to debut 4. Dunno 🤷‍♀️ 

kingantti1874
4 minutes ago, south morocco said:

Again, Shanks played far too deep. He’s not a midfielder. So obvious…….

He comes deep all the time, usually brilliant at holding the ball up and arriving in the box. He just had a bad game .  

WheatfieldWarrior
39 minutes ago, The White Cockade said:

Five year contract!!

agree.

Thomaso
Just now, kingantti1874 said:

He comes deep all the time, usually brilliant at holding the ball up and arriving in the box. He just had a bad game .  

After the fantastic season he has had for us surely we can cut him a bit of slack! 🤷‍♂️

kingantti1874
4 minutes ago, south morocco said:

why is this a surprise.  He’s there every week mate, he ALWAYS plays deep.

just on a big pitch at hampden it’s more obvious

jock _turd
1 minute ago, Debut 4 said:

I’m meaning some going overboard lavishing praise on the teams reaction. 

OK bud sorry about that. I still think that there are a lot on here that think our team is better than it actually is. I think interms of results, so far we have had a good season . However we are over looking just how poor some of our games have been, even at home or even moreso at home. Last season even with a terrible finish to the season we scored 63 goals so far this season we have managed 46 our game is stagnant !

It was a shitebags performance. Did everything we could to NOT get a shot away.

Cowardly from our forward players. Overplaying everything. Just piss weak. 

I can handle defeats against the OF, but that was a winnable fixture. Yet again, we come along when they need us and we hand them a win on a silver plate. 

kingantti1874
1 minute ago, Thomaso said:

After the fantastic season he has had for us surely we can cut him a bit of slack! 🤷‍♂️

100%.  More than enough credit.  It’s overflowing.  I actually think the real problem is lack of support.  

imagine we had big Ellis up beside him 🙁

Bigboybannon
40 minutes ago, cazzyy said:

The state of this guy. 😄

He’ll calm down in a bit I guarantee you😀 Got a point though….

south morocco
5 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

I thought he had to come deep too much today, leaving his natural game ineffective. 

Orkney Hearts
1 hour ago, spacerjoe said:

Did you watch the game?

Ye he prob did .he fails to mention the tap at target shots . A pathetic performance against a team bottom 6 teams cause more problems!

south morocco
4 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

why is this a surprise.  He’s there every week mate, he ALWAYS plays deep.

just on a big pitch at hampden it’s more obvious

It showed today 

A chance like that against a Rangers team as poor as that does not come around often. A missed opportunity of massive proportions. Just incredibly frustrating. Celtic will walk the cup and league without a doubt.

Greedy Jambo

It's embarrassing that we sell all those tickets just to see us not turn up again, lose a goal in the first 5 minutes again, play the likes of Devlin and Atkinson again. 

It's beyond belief. 

I'm fuming and i didn't even go, and I'll never go to another Rangers game at this rate. 

Edited by Greedy Jambo

hearts00
1 hour ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

Gutless *******s today, utterly gutless! 
Kagawa, Oda, Atkinson, Rowles, Grant, can all **** off for me! 

Vargas was stinking, in fact the only players to get pass marks were Beni, Cammy, and Kent! 

I agree. But also thought Beni was garbage and we should let go. 

kingantti1874
2 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

It's embarrassing that we sell all those tickets just to see us not turn up again, lose a goal in the first 5 minutes again, play the likes of Devlin and Atkinson again. 

It's beyond belief. 

I'm fuming and i didn't even go, and I'll never go to another Rangers game at this rate. 

atkinson and Devlin were probably our best 2 players ffs.  absolutely NOT the issue