Playing like shitebags and rolling over to rangers

Italian Lambretta

Wee Mikey
21 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Really need to offload as many shitebags as we possibly can.

Oda, Tagawa, Forrest, Atkinson etc

Forrest certainly has quality but he has no fight.

The Japanese boys are not cut out for our game and never will be.

Vargas and Rowles would be on this list too but they are contracted to us for so long that it is pointless to even discuss it. 

Rangers fans complaining that their team are full of shite bags, which is true - but quite frankly their shitebags are much better than our shitebags.

We have very few players who can roll their sleeves up against the big boys, and the ones that can are always ****ing injured.

The Kraken wakes, or what?

"i8 is a near mythical alleged pantie thieving mysoginistic supposed Hearts supporter that is said to be incredibly negative and angry. In many ways, i8 can be seen as a metaphor for the human consciousness. Just like i8, our consciousness is vast and mysterious. It is full of potential, but it can also be scary and unknown."

🤭

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Chuck Berry

• kingantti1874

• GinRummy

GinRummy
18 minutes ago, McCrae said:

I don’t think our performance yesterday was that bad. We created enough chances to win the game. 

The performance includes more things than creating chances though. Unforced errors, a slow start, poor decision making in and around their box and a half hearted, ineffective press should all be taken into consideration as well 

i8hibsh

This is the worst Rangers teams since the fans where sticking Warburton's Bread wrappers on their heads, and there is no excuses for this not being our best in years.

Another defeat to them is simply another pathetic result.

I see no point in giving any positive comments.

3 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

The performance includes more things than creating chances though. Unforced errors, a slow start, poor decision making in and around their box and a half hearted, ineffective press should all be taken into consideration as well 

But any criticism of yet another Hampden failure is ‘overreaction’ according to another thread.

We’re third don’t you know?!

GinRummy
3 minutes ago, Korky said:

But any criticism of yet another Hampden failure is ‘overreaction’ according to another thread.

We’re third don’t you know?!

Been a good season, happy we are third but arguing we played well yesterday (or even ok), is just folk defending a poor performance because we’ve done well overall. Yesterday was the biggest game of the season and we blew it. Rangers didn’t even play well. 

Selkirkhmfc1874
4 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Been a good season, happy we are third but arguing we played well yesterday (or even ok), is just folk defending a poor performance because we’ve done well overall. Yesterday was the biggest game of the season and we blew it. Rangers didn’t even play well. 

That's where I'm at , yesterday was very poor but secure 3rd place and it's still been a very good season 

Ricardo Quaresma
45 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

They weren’t great yesterday at all, we couldn’t press them properly because we had two slow players up front, a headless chicken with no tactical awareness at LW and a young guy at RW, with slow lazy midfielder behind. 
You need pace all over against them on such a big pitch, we have some but probably not enough, but the starting 11 wasn’t what was required. 

Agree with the gist of this

Players doing worse than they've done previously, not good optics

Thomaso
20 hours ago, Italian Lambretta said:

Second time this season to Hampden and watch that bunch of shitbags not even getting a shot on target.

Just get those losers to feck at the end of season.

Don't let the facts get in the way of a good rant! 🫣

IMG_2470.jpeg

18 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

This is the worst Rangers teams since the fans where sticking Warburton's Bread wrappers on their heads, and there is no excuses for this not being our best in years.

The worst Rangers team, nonsense. They are not great, but already have 1 cup in the bag and could still win the treble. 

24 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

I agree, the team could have done better. 

Ricardo Quaresma
23 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

A critical shortcoming, hence the lack of effort complaints from a lot of people on here; needs addresed

Their last 2 opponents knew the value of it

Ricardo Quaresma
18 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

:spoton:

bobskeldon
1 hour ago, Pasquale for King said:

Please be quiet. I have followed us all over for 50 years and refuse to accept average crap from anyone at my club. When you have suffered as much as us older guys have you might actually demand more, or just plod along happy with mediocrity, maybe you should follow Hibs. Now back to your crayons. 

Be careful using that term. I used mediocrity before a few weeks ago and was metaphorically burned at the stake for it. Some people actually believe we are a good side!

Jocam2325

Please be quiet. I have followed us all over for 50 years and refuse to accept average crap from anyone at my club. When you have suffered as much as us older guys have you might actually demand more, or just plod along happy with mediocrity, maybe you should follow Hibs. Now back to your crayons. 

You are an odious individual and for a man of your age you come across as an entitled child.  

Pasquale for King
3 minutes ago, Jocam2325 said:

You are an odious individual and for a man of your age you come across as an entitled child.  

You have no idea who I am, the difference between us is that I couldn’t care less who you are or what you think.
Now pop me on ignore as you clearly cant deal with other’s points of view that don’t agree with your limited understanding 👍🏽👋🏿.

Pasquale for King
12 minutes ago, bobskeldon said:

Be careful using that term. I used mediocrity before a few weeks ago and was metaphorically burned at the stake for it. Some people actually believe we are a good side!

Simple minded folk. 

JayTeeJnr

I only caught extra time in the FA Cup, so can’t comment on how the rest of the game went but…

what a stark contrast between Coventry in that game and our performance. Late into the game they were still closing down Man United players quickly and challenging strongly in the 50/50s.

Coventry must have been bigger underdogs in their match than we were. Their determination and hard work levelled the playing field against a much more talented opposition.

Yes, we’ve had a pretty good season overall but the limp performances in many of our big domestic and European games over the last few years are so disappointing.

Pasquale for King
18 minutes ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

A critical shortcoming, hence the lack of effort complaints from a lot of people on here; needs addresed

Their last 2 opponents knew the value of it

Spot on

Jocam2325
3 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

You have no idea who I am, the difference between us is that I couldn’t care less who you are or what you think.
Now pop me on ignore as you clearly cant deal with other’s points of view that don’t agree with your limited understanding 👍🏽👋🏿.

No I won't do that,  I like to watch half wits venting on the Internet. Have a great day. 

Pasquale for King
22 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

Don't let the facts get in the way of a good rant! 🫣

IMG_2470.jpeg

We had 3 shots on target? One from Forrest and two from Oda 👍🏽
Not sure the possession stats or fouls count really show that we performed well. 

4 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Irony meter just exploded.  :rofl:

Just now, Pasquale for King said:

Not sure the possession stats or fouls count really show that we performed well. 

I think it was in reference to the not a single shot on target. 

Pasquale for King
3 minutes ago, JayTeeJnr said:

I only caught extra time in the FA Cup, so can’t comment on how the rest of the game went but…

what a stark contrast between Coventry in that game and our performance. Late into the game they were still closing down Man United players quickly and challenging strongly in the 50/50s.

Coventry must have been bigger underdogs in their match than we were. Their determination and hard work levelled the playing field against a much more talented opposition.

Yes, we’ve had a pretty good season overall but the limp performances in many of our big domestic and European games over the last few years are so disappointing.

Spot on

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, Jocam2325 said:

No I won't do that,  I like to watch half wits venting on the Internet. Have a great day. 

You WATCH the internet 🤪?!?! Bye bye. 

Pasquale for King
3 minutes ago, Dazo said:

Irony meter just exploded.  :rofl:

Unlike yourself and others my understanding of simpletons like yourself is extremely good, life is too short to engage with your level of stupidity on a daily basis 🤪.

Pasquale for King
4 minutes ago, Dazo said:

No shit Sherlock, the general rant of how crap we were wasn’t disproved by the match stats. 

ducatiboy

So I’ll bite Bulls-eye ref your Some Belter’s response, people have different opinions and views of what they see, some passionate and angry responses after yesterday. If some fans think that effort yesterday was acceptable, then good for them, but many want more fight in games, especially big Cups… but you crack on 

2 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

No shit Sherlock, the general rant of how crap we were wasn’t disproved by the match stats. 

But the not a single shot on target was disproved Einstein. Makes the rest of the rant irrelevant, like most your posts to be fair. 

The Hogfather
1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

You never do. Unless it's about sexually harrasing women or stealing their underwear.

Chuck Berry

Yeah you really aren’t clever. I love communists, Its king and country ***** i despise, which most folk on here with any brains would grasp easily. 
Get me on ignore, as I do with you and shooter, I won’t open anymore of your clueless posts 👍🏽👋🏿.

Whether I'm clever or not is for others to judge.  Just like it's for others to judge whether you're a zoomer or not, the comments so far aren't favourable. Take a day off.

jock _turd
1 hour ago, GinRummy said:

This! The first goal was the killer. That was public park defending for that goal... maybe even school playground! Had we not lost that goal I think we would have done much better. It is difficult to press knowing you have gifted them the lead and if they score again forget it. What did not help was our captain had a mare and it had knock ons.

Dust ourselves down and go again next season I suppose but if we are going to give teams a one goal start we could be in trouble.

Chuck Berry
59 minutes ago, bobskeldon said:

You deserved it, you disappeared, oh and up you pop again after yesterday. Coincidence?

Chuck Berry
55 minutes ago, Jocam2325 said:

I prefer zoomer.

Thomaso
43 minutes ago, Dazo said:

👍

Chuck Berry
40 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Unlike yourself and others my understanding of simpletons like yourself is extremely good, life is too short to engage with your level of stupidity on a daily basis 🤪.

We have to listen to yours. 45,000 posts. 45,000 jeezo.

Thomaso
46 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Didn’t say they did - they do however disprove the OP’s rant that we did not have a shot on target.

Pasquale for King
6 minutes ago, jock _turd said:

This! The first goal was the killer. That was public park defending for that goal... maybe even school playground! Had we not lost that goal I think we would have done much better. It is difficult to press knowing you have gifted them the lead and if they score again forget it. What did not help was our captain had a mare and it had knock ons.

Dust ourselves down and go again next season I suppose but if we are going to give teams a one goal start we could be in trouble.

Awful start once again, something needs to be done about this but nobody seems to be bothered about it. 

Just now, Thomaso said:

Didn’t say they did - they do however disprove the OP’s rant that we did not have a shot on target.

Save your breath, think he is in the middle of his time of the month mood swings. He’ll post something about simpletons and not caring what you think. 

bobskeldon
10 minutes ago, Chuck Berry said:

You deserved it, you disappeared, oh and up you pop again after yesterday. Coincidence?

Simply trying to avoid buffoons, seems like I failed!

Chuck Berry
4 minutes ago, bobskeldon said:

Simply trying to avoid buffoons, seems like I failed!

Do you have a mirror in your house?

Chuck Berry
10 minutes ago, Dazo said:

Save your breath, think he is in the middle of his time of the month mood swings. He’ll post something about simpletons and not caring what you think. 

He claims he's watched Hearts for over 50 years, if true and not a fantasy, it's incredible to think someone of that age can come out with so much nonsense. He must sit on here all day, every day, spouting it.

jock _turd
16 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Awful start once again, something needs to be done about this but nobody seems to be bothered about it. 

I think that individual errors like that happen, it is difficult to coach that out he has just made an avoidable very costly error. The ball should have landed in row ZZ. Aberdeen did something similar against Celtic but they were leading at the time so the impact was not quite the same. Slow starts a direct result of possession football in my opinion and we take it to a very high level. We invite every team we play to press us high up the pitch because we tip and tap. Don't get me wrong if you have the right players who can see and make pass and players who have the speed to take it great... Sadly we do not have those types of players.

The Real Maroonblood
5 hours ago, McCrae said:

We are still in the early stages of our transformation as a football club and team. This is a journey and it’s not realistic to expect us to be at the final destination so soon. The gap between us and the old firm is reducing, we need to carry on narrowing his gap. Progress is clear, but it is a multi season project.

We’ve been in transformation for years.

Famous 1874

We do have a bit of a weak mentality against Rangers, that’s undeniable. Ultimately a difference in player quality too which is obvious. 

However I saw a good tweet on Twitter last night which discussed the profiles of players between Celtic and Rangers, and how our games between Celtic are often tighter due to the fact that at times we can bully them. 

Whereas if you looked at the Rangers starting outfield 10. You’ve got about 7 who I’d consider pretty physical - Balogun, Souttar, Sterling, Lundstram, Diomande, Sima and Dessers. 

I think in the summer whilst also improving the quality of player, we should improve the quality of physicality. We need more pace and power.

Only really Kent outfield who you’d say is physically dominant. Devlin puts himself about but is a wee guy. Shanks and Kingsley not terribly far off that physical bracket that you want.

Rowles in particular is slight for a centre back. Atkinson, Beni, Vargas, Grant and Forrest aren’t strong either. Vargas and Forrest at least have some wheels. 

Jocam2325
34 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

GF: Boss, we keep losing early goals, how will we fix that 

SN: I'm not bothered. 

I imagine that's how it went.  

Pasquale for King
7 minutes ago, jock _turd said:

I think that individual errors like that happen, it is difficult to coach that out he has just made an avoidable very costly error. The ball should have landed in row ZZ. Aberdeen did something similar against Celtic but they were leading at the time so the impact was not quite the same. Slow starts a direct result of possession football in my opinion and we take it to a very high level. We invite every team we play to press us high up the pitch because we tip and tap. Don't get me wrong if you have the right players who can see and make pass and players who have the speed to take it great... Sadly we do not have those types of players.

Agree with most of that,, I think when we on the rare occasion play Vargas up top with Shankland and Oda wide right we play with a higher tempo. But I don’t think the manager will divert from the possession based football, trust the process etc so these slow starts will continue unfortunately. 

Pasquale for King
3 minutes ago, Famous 1874 said:

We do have a bit of a weak mentality against Rangers, that’s undeniable. Ultimately a difference in player quality too which is obvious. 

However I saw a good tweet on Twitter last night which discussed the profiles of players between Celtic and Rangers, and how our games between Celtic are often tighter due to the fact that at times we can bully them. 

Whereas if you looked at the Rangers starting outfield 10. You’ve got about 7 who I’d consider pretty physical - Balogun, Souttar, Sterling, Lundstram, Diomande, Sima and Dessers. 

I think in the summer whilst also improving the quality of player, we should improve the quality of physicality. We need more pace and power.

Only really Kent outfield who you’d say is physically dominant. Devlin puts himself about but is a wee guy. Shanks and Kingsley not terribly far off that physical bracket that you want.

Rowles in particular is slight for a centre back. Atkinson, Beni, Vargas, Grant and Forrest aren’t strong either. Vargas and Forrest at least have some wheels. 

Good point 

Fozzyonthefence

I only remember one from Oda?  Wouldn’t the 3rd one be the point blank Kent one in the first half?  It would have been ruled offside by VAR had it gone in but the linesman didn’t put his flag up and we actually got a corner. 

Pasquale for King
3 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

I only remember one from Oda?  Wouldn’t the 3rd one be the point blank Kent one in the first half?  It would have been ruled offside by VAR had it gone in but the linesman didn’t put his flag up and we actually got a corner. 

He had a deflected shot that was on target, the Kent one was given as offside i think but not sure. Not a great return really either way. 

Only committing 7 fouls was the stat that jumped out at me, you simply have to be more physical against them. 

Edited by Pasquale for King

Chuck Berry
12 minutes ago, Jocam2325 said:

GF: Boss, we keep losing early goals, how will we fix that 

SN: I'm not bothered. 

I imagine that's how it went.  

They're all Rangers men as well remember, so probably wanted us to lose anyway.