Scottish Cup Semi Final Ticket Thread - on sale Wed 27/3

RustyRightPeg

colinmorewasgash

Funny how the original article was in the rangers review whoever they are, now daily record are printing it as a story in said publication. I thought daily record was rangers review anyway. Wonder if they had said same if hubz had sold their usual 8 to 10k semi final allocation, mind you we did ask for 50/50, although 22k in a 52k seater wasn't 50/50 when I was at school.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fozzyonthefence

• Ricardo Quaresma

• Luckies1874

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

Jambo-Fox
36 minutes ago, colinmorewasgash said:

What's to say we don't sell 5k between now and then, since when did we have to pander to the bigots and this crap about aberdeen were denied, if we cant sell 19k, I doubt sheep would. 

We won’t sell another 5,000 tickets - no chance!!

Why?? Answer:- there are not 5,000 left to sell! Never believe Sevco propaganda!!

Jambo-Fox
31 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

If we get to 19k sold then that will be a decent effort and more than we will have been allowed if the SFA were in charge. 

2000 unsold is £60k if average ticket is £30. Minus the 15k that we would get back from the 25% Gate sales. Worst case scenario £45k down the drain. We'll worth it imo.

I’d guess the average price of tickets in the eat stand would be around £25 on the basis of sales being one third concessions and two thirds full price adults. 
and that’s where any unsold tickets will be 

Luckies1874
2 hours ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

Why are you buying for your mates?

::troll::

Not me but one glance at Twitter etc and easy to see that plenty reference numbers are going to be handed out! 

Disco Dave
18 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Why?? Answer:- there are not 5,000 left to sell! Never believe Sevco propaganda!!

Scottish media sh1t stirring as usual - Can I report this as an attempt at a hate crime?

Serge Pizzorno
On 05/04/2024 at 13:46, Scott Monument said:

Are you still hurting from all the derby defeats 

My team have won almost double the amount of derbies as our rivals have, including more on their own patch, so I’m not sure what you are alluding to here. 

jambo89

Will the tickets go to a lower threshold? I’ve got enough points to get me and the wife, but my old man and wee boy only have 4 loyalty points each.

The panic is quite remarkable for a game still over a week away.   Had a peek this morning and just looked again there's a steady number of seats disappeared.  A home game this weekend where a good win will add a fair few more to the crowd. I doubt we will sell out but there will be close to 20k I'd say. I still know a fair few humming and hawing who will end up going. 

davemclaren
4 minutes ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

Aberdeen have sold 8k :lol:

Is that confirmed anywhere?

Cameronstheman

Whatever pans out Re our travelling support, no other club outside the OF would get near what we will take, especially for an early Sunday KO. And those having a pop should just shut up. Hearts backed us for a 50/50 split and rightly so and fair play to them. 

Might not sell out, but we will be nearish, which IMHO is a fantastic effort.

Just got 5:fonzie:

The Gorgie
5 minutes ago, Cameronstheman said:

Whatever pans out Re our travelling support, no other club outside the OF would get near what we will take, especially for an early Sunday KO. And those having a pop should just shut up. Hearts backed us for a 50/50 split and rightly so and fair play to them. 

It's a 3pm KO

Jack Torrance
6 minutes ago, Cameronstheman said:

395e3e30efd2f2bdd6a4ee53fdfa60f2.gif

Cameronstheman
2 minutes ago, The Gorgie said:

It's a 3pm KO

Ooops, still a Sunday though :rolleyes4:

ToadKiller Dog

The rangers folk in the media were always going to go on the attack if hadn't sold out by about this time .

Fact is their figures don't seem to match up ,so if they are whipping up a non story ,hopefully it inspires hearts support who haven't bought yet to go **** you orcs and get a ticket 

If we get 19k or more that would be a massive achievement what ever the ugly sister media thinks .

Wee Mikey
4 hours ago, The Tackle said:

I’ll be in Rome watching this. Enjoy your day guys and girls

We will, and hopefully you too.

I'm guessing that you'd rather be in Piazza Navono than George Square. Lol.

Devorgilla
31 minutes ago, jambo89 said:

Will the tickets go to a lower threshold? I’ve got enough points to get me and the wife, but my old man and wee boy only have 4 loyalty points each.

Does today’s announcement not now mean you can buy four in total?  Those you are buying for don’t have to have any loyalty points.

Swanny17
33 minutes ago, jambo89 said:

Assuming you don’t have 20 LPs, if you know someone that does they can purchase additional tickets for you. 

PaddysBar

I’m a ST holder and bought / reassigned tickets for the 6 of us going. 

I assume I can still buy another two as all 6 of us are ST holders?

gordon simpson

can Kickback not start a donation page

so that fans who can't make game donate 

like we did for Inverness and wee Robbo  when they were struggling ?

gordon simpson
1 hour ago, Disco Dave said:

Scottish media sh1t stirring as usual - Can I report this as an attempt at a hate crime?

Reported !

Gorgie_Rules
44 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

https://afc-chat.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/46864-scottish-cup-202324/page/32/#comments

Confirmed from a poster on their forum, with one poster claiming 10k would be good sales :lol: tinpot club.

If it costs Hearts circa £50k to lock out as many huns as poss then its money well spent, same goes for any game against the Old Firm at Tynecastle too.

The Gorgie
2 minutes ago, dav1e said:

Beat Livi on Saturday and we will sell out.

I hope you are right, however I can't see how beating the team bottom of the league is the boot up the arse someone would need to buy a semi final ticket.

Jack Torrance
17 minutes ago, gordon simpson said:

There's a thread on page 3 about donating a ticket. Doesn't look to be much interest. Get in touch with @JAMBO.LOU who was interested in organising something.

jambo89
31 minutes ago, Devorgilla said:

Does today’s announcement not now mean you can buy four in total?  Those you are buying for don’t have to have any loyalty points.

I’ve only got 14 loyalty points, so can only get 2 tickets.

My wife has 4, my wee boy has 4 and my old man has 4, so are all under the threshold.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
57 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

A super fan told me can't believe he wants to demean his team. 

Polonia Gorgie
3 minutes ago, jambo89 said:

My wife has 4, my wee boy has 4 and my old man has 4, so are all under the threshold.

Maybe the club could start giving LP's for money spent in the club shop, this could possibly help fans get points for games like this. For instance my sister doesn't have a season ticket but still spends hundreds every year buying merchandise for both my nephews.

joondalupjambo

Crisps just tuned into BBC Alba and the woman's International is on from Hampden.  How bad does Hampden look with virtually no spectators?  What a shame for the players, or perhaps they like playing there but man it just looks terrible with empty seats.  If any Aberdeen fans tuning in this is what your end will look like unless you loosen the purse strings and start buying tickets.

3 hours ago, karipidis said:

Hmm would mean 17k sold, considering we announced around 15k last week and not a huge number have been shifted since, its probably not far off. 

We were allocated 21 thousand tickets and there is a map of sold and unsold seats available where unsold show as little blue dots . 5 thousand is nowhere even close to what we have left to sell . Less than half that I would say 

Grinder
1 hour ago, Cameronstheman said:

👍👍🇱🇻❤️🇱🇻👏👏

cookieboy
23 minutes ago, jambo89 said:

sent you a PM mate 

Hectormasson
2 hours ago, Jambo-Fox said:

just want all the hearts supporters that are there to make a noise, let them fekin here us, and do their bit, and team turns up and plays, 🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦

2 hours ago, Luckies1874 said:

Not me but one glance at Twitter etc and easy to see that plenty reference numbers are going to be handed out! 

By Hearts supporters to Hun mates ? 

Jibbers

Poor planning on my part but I am in Munich next weekend. Going to games at Nürnberg on the Friday and 1860 on Saturday. Does anyone know Munich well enough to suggest a pub that might show our game? 

kingantti1874
1 hour ago, gorgierulesapply88 said:

7000 fake waiting list....

Cash oot.

Why do you say it’s fake? My mates on it.  🤣 I’ll tell him he’s making it up , 

that said, if ST. I don’t think we’d CB convert anything like 7000.  People put name down due to FOMO and just wanted the opp to buy.  

Edited by kingantti1874

Suspect we'll top out at about 19k tickets sold which, imo, is fine. Not great, not terrible. Certainly not embarrassing!

William H. Bonney
1 minute ago, kingantti1874 said:

Why do you say it’s fake? My mates on it.  🤣 I’ll tell him he’s making it up 

Is he an imaginary friend? 

Must be because that poster is never wrong. 

JH-HMFC
2 minutes ago, Pingu said:

Suspect we'll top out at about 19k tickets sold which, imo, is fine. Not great, not terrible. Certainly not embarrassing!

I'll be disappointed if we don't sell out, but realistically given our usual SF supports versus old firm I'd say that's pretty good going 

Hectormasson
1 hour ago, Gorgie_Rules said:

https://afc-chat.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/46864-scottish-cup-202324/page/32/#comments

Confirmed from a poster on their forum, with one poster claiming 10k would be good sales :lol: tinpot club.

If it costs Hearts circa £50k to lock out as many huns as poss then its money well spent, same goes for any game against the Old Firm at Tynecastle too.

ditto , absolutely👍👍🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦

Philfigo

Why is it showing white areas were seats should be at the front of a few sections in North and South and a couple of sections in the East stands. Can't think of ever seeing them for sale never mind greyed out wonder why that is?

JudyJudyJudy

It was always going to be a struggle to sell out . 

it’s a Sunday 

it’s against Rangers 

it’s quite expensive for the tickets 

expensive to get there and a carry  on 

it’s on the telly 

but I’ll still be there 

JAMBO.LOU
On 08/04/2024 at 12:22, Clear few said:

This is exactly where i’m at.

Bad planning and in Spain, flying back on the Sunday.

Understandably my 85 y/o dad isn’t heading to Hampdump on his own if I’m not going so that 2 season ticket holders not attending.

Not on pusbook so what to do, would happily buy a couple of tickets for fans who are financially struggling.

Thoughts? 

On 08/04/2024 at 17:30, eggyg1874 said:

@JAMBO.LOU, i missed any alternative post about donating tickets, i am away for the SF, but would like to donate the 2 tickets i would have bought to someone who would appreciate it and doesn't have the means to get them themselves

Please let me know how i can help you get tickets to you to distribute

2 hours ago, gordon simpson said:

@gordon simpson @eggyg1874 @Clear few

Sorry was busy with work yesterday just saw these comments -  I had started a thread on here the other day but it only got comments about travel!  I have had alot more people reach out to me than i can manage to help - but i am more than happy to put people in touch with each other.

I bought tickets for a few fans but to ensure they were genuine jambos I asked them to use their own accounts at hearts and i just paid for them.

please comment on the thread below if you would be interested in donating a ticket.

Bongo 1874
2 hours ago, jambo89 said:

Gurantee if you go to ticket office and show a previous buying history,you will get for them all.

Bring a form of ID.

Wee Mikey

What on earth could be more downright stupid than a non-ST holder questioning the veracity of our waiting list?

Mister T

It's not looking that bad. Biggest block are the rubbish seats right behind the goals

Screenshot_20240409_224042_Chrome.jpg