Scottish Cup Semi Final Ticket Thread - on sale Wed 27/3

RustyRightPeg

Jambo-Fox
1 minute ago, kingantti1874 said:

Are there any sections we haven’t put on sale yet?  I’m going to buy another and take a couple of mates if we can’t sell these.  

FFS 

Looks like they’re all on sale and what you see is what there is! Buy more before they go and make it a sell out!

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fozzyonthefence

• Ricardo Quaresma

• Luckies1874

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

hughesie27

So ST holders bought 2 now have a chance to buy 2 more nowhere near their original seats.

Jambo-Fox
1 minute ago, Russ1977 said:

Most folk don’t go because they think we will get beat. If they thought we had a serious chance of winning they’d be there regardless off it being one of the old firm. 

There is a serious chance of Hearts winning

♥️♥️♥️♥️

Russ1977
2 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

There is a serious chance of Hearts winning

♥️♥️♥️♥️

I hope you are correct but I think most not buying tickets would disagree. 

GBJambo
3 minutes ago, Russ1977 said:

I hope you are correct but I think most not buying tickets would disagree. 

Not much of a supporter then

Daveandal

This is like a match day thread when we are playing well but 1-0 down. People getting their knickers in a twist over nothing. We go on to win the game and we'll go on to nearly or will sell this out.

Russ1977
2 minutes ago, GBJambo said:

Not much of a supporter then

I’ve got a ticket mate. I will be there supporting the team regardless off wether I think we will win or lose. 

kingantti1874
12 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

So ST holders bought 2 now have a chance to buy 2 more nowhere near their original seats.

was wondering if tickets can be exchanged? 

GBJambo
2 minutes ago, Russ1977 said:

I’ve got a ticket mate. I will be there supporting the team regardless off wether I think we will win or lose. 

Not you,  the “fans” who aren’t going because they think we will lose 

Russ1977
1 minute ago, GBJambo said:

Not you,  the “fans” who aren’t going because they think we will lose 

👍

kingantti1874
14 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Looks like they’re all on sale and what you see is what there is! Buy more before they go and make it a sell out!

I’ll wait till the last, my additional purchase would be a charity purchase, and donared to mates who aren’t hearts fans (neutrals not huns) so we can go enjoy a n/o after. 

I’d prefer that anyone reading who can go, can afford to go but is sitting on the fence becuase we will most likely lose gets the opportunity to do the right thing first 

The Tackle

I’ll be in Rome watching this. Enjoy your day guys and girls

Luckies1874

Think this is going to lead to some Rangers fans in a couple of sections behind the goal but cest la vie. The club have clearly decided it's a needs must scenario to get rid of as many as possible. Hopefully we'll play well and keep them quiet! 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
31 minutes ago, Luckies1874 said:

Think this is going to lead to some Rangers fans in a couple of sections behind the goal but cest la vie. The club have clearly decided it's a needs must scenario to get rid of as many as possible. Hopefully we'll play well and keep them quiet! 

Why are you buying for your mates?

::troll::

Bull's-eye

As we're actually in the Semi final, there is zero loss financially for not selling tickets.

Its just a smaller profit  😉

Lord Beni of Gorgie
4 minutes ago, SectionN said:

6 figure loss according to the Daily Rangers. 

5000 left.

Shite dot counters

Grinder
4 minutes ago, SectionN said:

5000 left.

More like 2500 left and and over a week and a half before the game, think we will sell a good few more yet!!🇱🇻❤️🇱🇻

ToadKiller Dog
12 minutes ago, SectionN said:

5000 left.

As if the muppets who work at the Daily rangers can count .

The Treasurer
5 minutes ago, ToadKiller Dog said:

As if the muppets who work at the Daily rangers can count .

Tbf they can count to twelve if they use all their fingers 

SE16 3LN
18 minutes ago, Grinder said:

More like 2500 left and and over a week and a half before the game, think we will sell a good few more yet!!🇱🇻❤️🇱🇻

Yep, if all sections are showing as available that's about all there is left. So we've sold more than 18k. Good effort with 11 days still to go. 

GBJambo
28 minutes ago, SectionN said:

5000 left.

No chance there are 5k left 

karipidis
8 minutes ago, GBJambo said:

No chance there are 5k left 

Hmm would mean 17k sold, considering we announced around 15k last week and not a huge number have been shifted since, its probably not far off. 

4 minutes ago, karipidis said:

Hmm would mean 17k sold, considering we announced around 15k last week and not a huge number have been shifted since, its probably not far off. 

A fair chunk has shifted since then.

GBJambo
7 minutes ago, karipidis said:

Hmm would mean 17k sold, considering we announced around 15k last week and not a huge number have been shifted since, it’s probably not far off. 

We were allocated 21k not 22k 

kingantti1874
40 minutes ago, Grinder said:

If we have opened all sections that’s true .  I’m a bit concerned that some in the south are fully greyed out which seems unlikely 

OmiyaHearts

How do Hearts fan get a ticket if, they have no loyalty points and fancy a day out to the Semi final? 

I assume they're avoiding general sale due to Huns buying the tickets but they must be able to sort something for fair weather fans.

karipidis
6 minutes ago, GBJambo said:

We were allocated 21k not 22k 

Fair enough. Hopefully we can get at least to the 19k mark. 

Just now, OmiyaHearts said:

How do Hearts fan get a ticket if, they have no loyalty points and fancy a day out to the Semi final? 

I assume they're avoiding general sale due to Huns buying the tickets but they must be able to sort something for fair weather fans.

Ask someone for a ticket. PHM can be the judge.

Ricardo Quaresma
4 hours ago, luckydug said:

Forgetting about the time Celtic fans obtained tickets for the Upper section of the Hearts end ?

Quite a big punch up iirc.

Was that the 19 Final?

3 hours ago, **** the SPFL said:

Sure there was a bit of a punch up with our own fans section g I think last year

3 hours ago, Shaggy2 said:

And in Murrayfield in 2018. Nobody hates Hearts like some of our more idiotic Hearts fans. 🤦‍♂️

Both times rangers fans is what I heard; there was a uj waving 'ger at Murrayfield near my seat, he certainly got abuse

Dagger Is Back
On 05/04/2024 at 16:54, Luckies1874 said:

Hey @Dagger Is Back are you prepared to pass on tickets to appropriate Hearts fans / families who would love to attend this but for financial reasons can’t, if there are people in a position to buy extra? Think your initiatives in the past have been absolutely superb and I’d support this one again if it was something you are interested in! 

Perhaps @davemclaren@Ulysses could help facilitate a donation facility so people could even chuck in a smaller amount than 1 ticket? 

Sorry just picked this message up today. Unfortunately I can’t help this time round.

The schools are off until next Tuesday and I’m away next week so can’t collect and distribute.

Its a cracking idea and if folks want to do that I’d suggest handing them in to your local primary school who would be delighted to find a home for them. 

OmiyaHearts
2 minutes ago, Tour22 said:

Ask someone for a ticket. PHM can be the judge.

How about this, they have to go to stadium to buy the ticket. They get grilled by Gary Locke and only when he's happy are they allowed to purchase.

William H. Bonney
2 minutes ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

Was that the 19 Final?

There was certainly a massive fight near me at the semi against Celtic at Murrayfield.

Just before it kicked off I remember looking at the back of a guys bald head Infront of me. He had a very large cross tattooed on the back. I remember thinking he probably wasn't a heart's fan. 

Massive punch up ensued and he was front and centre. 

1 minute ago, OmiyaHearts said:

How about this, they have to go to stadium to buy the ticket. They get grilled by Gary Locke and only when he's happy are they allowed to purchase.

😂👍

Hackney Hearts
1 hour ago, SectionN said:

5000 left.

With only 2 and a half sections left to sell? That would mean 2,000 in a section.

Any idea what a section holds?

dannymack

If there's only 16,000 sold, give or take a thousand more that's 4.5k/5k less of them in the ground AND a sufficient number of Hearts fans in the ground to make our presence known.  

3 minutes ago, dannymack said:

Screenshot_20240409_163257_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240409_163328_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240409_163352_Chrome.jpg

Get it opened to those with 4 points and those sections would sell out.

Debut 4

As a guide, the East Stand holds 12,800.

14 sections with approx over 900 seats. (Apart from the dinky sections G8).

If we got 4000 North tics and sections in the South which both look well sold, I doubt we have 5,000 left. 

colinmorewasgash

What's to say we don't sell 5k between now and then, since when did we have to pander to the bigots and this crap about aberdeen were denied, if we cant sell 19k, I doubt sheep would. 

hmfc_liam06
1 hour ago, SectionN said:

5000 left.

I reckon each section holds roughly 1,000 as there are over 40 sections.

Truth is probably nearer 3,000 left.

Daveandal

Just done the most back of a fag packet dot count. Take with a pinch of salt and a large margin of error.

Looks like about 2,760 left.

Meaning 18,240 sold.

Also a few light blue dots while in there so seats do seem to still be shifting.

hughesie27

If we get to 19k sold then that will be a decent effort and more than we will have been allowed if the SFA were in charge. 

2000 unsold is £60k if average ticket is £30. Minus the 15k that we would get back from the 25% Gate sales. Worst case scenario £45k down the drain. We'll worth it imo.

1 hour ago, OmiyaHearts said:

They tap a mate who can now get an extra 2 tickets on top of the two they've already bought and the other 2 they are allowed to buy. I've got spare if anyone wants a ticket :)

The Gorgie
15 minutes ago, colinmorewasgash said:

What's to say we don't sell 5k between now and then, since when did we have to pander to the bigots and this crap about aberdeen were denied, if we cant sell 19k, I doubt sheep would. 

My very rough calculation we've got somewhere between 2.5k - 3k to shift. Had a look on the Aberdeen forum and they are saying they've only sold about 8k, 11k empty seats in their end as it stands.

Hackney Hearts
8 minutes ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

I reckon each section holds roughly 1,000 as there are over 40 sections.

Truth is probably nearer 3,000 left.

Each section had 850 seats available (3 rows greyed out at the front and 2 at the back). So two and half sections comes to 2,125. Some of those have now gone, probably 2,000 left - plus a few dotted around the other sections, maybe 500?

I think we've sold well over 18,000 already, going by the ticket maps.

joondalupjambo

I am sensing possibly two main songs on the day.

1. You couldn't sell all your tickets and

2 You let your club die, you let your club die.

😀😀😀

It will be a great effort if we shift anything north of 19k then on top of that Hearts may still pull a rabbit out of the hat to try and fill any empty seats that are not sold. 

My early guess was 18k in sales so really pleased if I am wrong.