Scottish Cup Semi Final Ticket Thread - on sale Wed 27/3

RustyRightPeg

Lord Beni of Gorgie
Just now, gar jambo said:

Most off the Defeatism is season ticket holders 

Can you back this up with science, or just a guess?

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fozzyonthefence

• Ricardo Quaresma

• Luckies1874

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

Hackney Hearts
4 minutes ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

Oddly we get more people wanting to attend against rubbish than we do the top teams. I can only put that down to defeatism, a lack of character, the inability to face defeat

Sold a similar number for the ICT semi?

AlphonseCapone
14 minutes ago, Shanks said:

They’ll all come crawling out the woodwork for a ticket when we make the final.  

I’m a lifelong fan but haven’t been to a game in 10 years because I’ve been looking after my sick dog, anyone got 5 tickets spare please? 

You didn't use the term, diehard, so no tickets for you.

innerjambo
1 minute ago, Mister T said:

Jeezo. The only way we're going to get to the bottom of this is going to be a head count before the game. Might delay the kick-off but at least we'll have a 100% accurate figure.

Not if some put on a false moustache, dark glasses, and go around twice!!

Hackney Hearts
3 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

Not really guessing when there are literal dots you can count to see how many are left.

Only question is if they have missed sections that have never been on sale yet that appear sold out. 

Most other sections still have random seats available though - so can't be 'unreleased'?

hmfc_liam06
3 minutes ago, brawlad74 said:

If it is only 16000 sales then you can understand the radio silence from club. Embarrassing if that is all tho and SFA will be smirking for sure. Was hoping for nearer 20K but despite our alleged ST waiting list if latest number confirmed looks like we're going to come up well short. 

Doesn't help when we have shitebag season ticket holders giving it a miss.

hughesie27
3 minutes ago, brawlad74 said:

If it is only 16000 sales then you can understand the radio silence from club. Embarrassing if that is all tho and SFA will be smirking for sure. Was hoping for nearer 20K but despite our alleged ST waiting list if latest number confirmed looks like we're going to come up well short. 

What does the waiting list have to do with it? People who ant to buy a ST and people who want to attend a Semi Final v Rangers on a Sunday and also have 5 loyalty points are not like for like.

wentworth jambo
1 minute ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

I’m inclined to belief Joel Sked getting confirmation from Hearts rather than some randoms on JKB just guessing.  

no coincidence then that a random Rangers forum mentioned the 16k figure, this was then copied and pasted by Record / Herald and then by Hearts Standard ? Article mentions that remaining seats are "mostly behind the goals" - looking at the seat map that is the case and 5k remaining would suggest that most should not be behind the goals but maybe unopened South Satnd blocks.....soemthing doesn;t add up

brawlad74
Just now, hughesie27 said:

What does the waiting list have to do with it? People who ant to buy a ST and people who want to attend a Semi Final v Rangers on a Sunday and also have 5 loyalty points are not like for like.

Suggests to me that if there was a waiting list there would be a large bank of folk queuing up to get semi tickets. Fact is sales of 16k don't even cover existing ST holders. 

brawlad74
3 minutes ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

Sadly the case. Section D for me. 

hughesie27
Just now, brawlad74 said:

Suggests to me that if there was a waiting list there would be a large bank of folk queuing up to get semi tickets. Fact is sales of 16k don't even cover existing ST holders. 

If they had 5 loyalty points. 

brawlad74
Just now, hughesie27 said:

If they had 5 loyalty points. 

Or if not, a pal could get them one but looks like that ain't even happening. 

Ricardo Quaresma
10 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

Not really guessing when there are literal dots you can count to see how many are left.

Only question is if they have missed sections that have never been on sale yet that appear sold out. 

True; if there's none held back, there's well under 2,000 left

Bull's-eye
6 minutes ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

:rofl:

The Shitebag lifeblood of the club. Should get their season tickets removed.

hughesie27

South Upper seems to be the area with the ? about availability and sections that were open. 

doctor jambo
Just now, Bull's-eye said:

The Shitebag lifeblood of the club. Should get their season tickets removed.

Look, we are heading through to hampden likely for a scudding.

Im going , but its not in any real expectation.

been over this course far too many times.

Progress is unlikely , but if we do it will be amazing .

I can’t even say im looking forward to it.

ho hum

Ricardo Quaresma
2 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

South Upper seems to be the area with the ? about availability and sections that were open. 

I haven't seen K1 - L4 on sale; anyone got seats in there?

Bear in mind, people claim to have been told by TO, that there's none held back

Lord Beni of Gorgie
18 minutes ago, Hackney Hearts said:

Sold a similar number for the ICT semi?

18k as I recall, but a worse ko time

Ricardo Quaresma

Jeez... wur gittin a scuddin noo.... :rofl:

Fi that p15h that wur 2 doon in nae time oan Sunday :rofl:

dontkillbill

What allocation did we get against Rangers in the League Cup? Was it 18k? Surely that's the number we need to benchmark against. If we sell more than that number then we are enabling more Hearts fans that would have been able to go, as Hampden apparently can't be segregated in any other way other than between D and E....

Do The Dance

I think if we don't sell them all, and then there's no issues with handing tickets over to Rangers- then I don't see why they can't offer the 50% share everytime, even if it's time limited.

EDIT - unless there's no plan to hand over surplus tickets?

Edited by Do The Dance

Hannibal
2 hours ago, GBJambo said:

They are never sold due to the pish view 

They are always the last to be released for Scotland games and are sold as restricted view  

Ricardo Quaresma
51 minutes ago, LewisR5-1 said:

I'm guessing upper section h4-k3 or further?

I'm in H4, so, na, have to be further West

35 minutes ago, Hackney Hearts said:

Then just say so. People have been told there are no more blocks to open.

That's the critical thing...

luckydug
1 minute ago, Do The Dance said:

I think if we don't sell them all, and then there's no issues with handing tickets over to Rangers- then I don't see why they can't offer the 50% share everytime, even if it's time limited.

EDIT - unless there's no plan to hand over surplus tickets?

Hearts have paid for the tickets.

Segregation issues prevents handing the Hun those tickets.

neilnunb

Meanwhile, the Ticket Office staff sit daily, having a good laugh at this thread...

Fozzyonthefence
5 minutes ago, dontkillbill said:

What allocation did we get against Rangers in the League Cup? Was it 18k? Surely that's the number we need to benchmark against. If we sell more than that number then we are enabling more Hearts fans that would have been able to go, as Hampden apparently can't be segregated in any other way other than between D and E....

It can be segregated in another way.  Gretna only got around 10k iirc and sold to Hearts fans anyway. 

hughesie27
6 minutes ago, dontkillbill said:

A Stadium could be segregated however they want. It's a matter of them actually caring g to put a plan in place. Standard SFA excuse to make sure the OF get as many tickets in "their end" as possible.

Ricardo Quaresma
1 minute ago, cheetah said:

SHITEBAGS :rofl:

Every ******* day :rofl:

A bunch of them pile on in this thread, at the end having read **** all of it, armed with the 5h1te flung at them from DR, the herald and hibbys / OF w@nks at work, then post the same 'crackin the whip' 5h1t as yesterday

YOU LOT NEED TO OWN THE ABOVE LIST OF ERSES, NOT BE OWNED

THEY'RE THE SAPS, OK

FTH FTC FTR2012

Fozzyonthefence
24 minutes ago, brawlad74 said:

Well it does, we have 15,500 ST holders.  But lots of ST holders don’t attend semi finals and just because someone is on a waiting list wouldn’t mean they would want to go either, it just means they have expressed an interest in buying a ST for 19 league games at Tynie.  Doesn’t mean they will go to away league games, doesn’t mean they will go to cup games home or away. 

brawlad74
1 minute ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Well it does, we have 15,500 ST holders.  But lots of ST holders don’t attend semi finals and just because someone is on a waiting list wouldn’t mean they would want to go either, it just means they have expressed an interest in buying a ST for 19 league games at Tynie.  Doesn’t mean they will go to away league games, doesn’t mean they will go to cup games home or away. 

Fair enough and obviously there are ST holders that can't make semi so others have bought to make up 16K. Does seem tho the alleged large block of fans that are out there desperate to see the Hearts can't be arsed. Don't think we'll need to 'fill in the corners' any time soon. 

Super_Hans
48 minutes ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

Oddly we get more people wanting to attend against rubbish than we do the top teams. I can only put that down to defeatism, a lack of character, the inability to face defeat

As the attendance v Celtic last month proved.

Polonia Gorgie

It's far too easy to call fans shite bags because they're not attending a semi final, we've already played them 4 times this season with 4 defeats!!! One of them at Hampden, some fans are just numb with the thought of going threw there. Instead of calling the fans shite bags, call the players and coaches shite bags for getting thumped on every occasion that we play them!! Aye I've got my ticket.. but the older I get the less I look forward to games like this.

Fozzyonthefence
1 hour ago, hughesie27 said:

So you think Hearts or Joel Sked might be lying rather than sections just not on sale yet?  Dot counting doesn’t work if not all the seats are showing as available.  

Ricardo Quaresma
44 minutes ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

I haven't seen K1 - L4 on sale; anyone got seats in there?

Bear in mind, people claim to have been told by TO, that there's none held back

Ignore this, we have up to H6, the rest are 'Neutral'

Effin' knew that!

So, the plot thickens, where's the missing blocks that are 'held back', hmm?

26 minutes ago, brawlad74 said:

obviously there are ST holders that can't make semi

Generally the senior concessions I would guess 

Hackney Hearts
8 minutes ago, Polonia Gorgie said:

call the players and coaches shite bags for getting thumped on every occasion that we play them!! 

Thumped once, certainly.

We've also led at Ibrox with a couple of minutes to go and lost narrowly 1-0 at home.

Let's say we're due a result!

On the up side, we've just beaten Celtic home and away - so the shite bag thing doesn't really work.

hughesie27
3 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

So you think Hearts or Joel Sked might be lying rather than sections just not on sale yet?  Dot counting doesn’t work if not all the seats are showing as available.  

So in other words, not all on sale yet?

Hackney Hearts
2 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Quite right about the dot counting.

Don't for a minute think Joel Sked's lying. But someone at Hearts must be 'reporting inaccurately' if (as has been mentioned) people are being told there are no more sections to open, as well as saying only 16,000 have been sold. Both things can't be true.

jamboozy
5 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Oi! Am gawn, thank you very much. :laugh:

Jambo-Fox
1 hour ago, OmiyaHearts said:

Sked confirmed he got the info from the club this morning.

Is he a sort of ‘semi-official’ Hearts spokesperson?
Why would Hearts not communicate any news officially? Or if he’s got insider knowledge why is he blabbing about it?

Just now, jamboozy said:

Oi! Am gawn, thank you very much. :laugh:

:D 

Good to know you can still make semi too ;) 

jamboozy
Just now, Sooks said:

:D 

Good to know you can still make semi too ;) 

I’ll tell the wife, she will be pleased.😀 

wentworth jambo
1 minute ago, Hackney Hearts said:

Quite right about the dot counting.

Don't for a minute think Joel Sked's lying. But someone at Hearts must be 'reporting inaccurately' if (as has been mentioned) people are being told there are no more sections to open, as well as saying only 16,000 have been sold. Both things can't be true.

I mentioned above - the Hearts Standard article mentions most of the remaining seats "are behind the goals" - this ties into the map in that most remaining seats are behind the goals, however nowhere near 5k. So, Hearts Standard article can't be true - either there are unopened blocks which would mean most tickets left aren't behind the goals or the 16k figure has been copied and pasted from the Hun forum where it was first seen

RustyRightPeg
1 minute ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Is he a sort of ‘semi-official’ Hearts spokesperson?
Why would Hearts not communicate any news officially? Or if he’s got insider knowledge why is he blabbing about it?

He's a journalist. He gets inside scoops from the club on transfers etc. 

Unsure why this is so hard to understand for folk.

Polonia Gorgie
6 minutes ago, Hackney Hearts said:

Thumped once, certainly.

We've also led at Ibrox with a couple of minutes to go and lost narrowly 1-0 at home.

Let's say we're due a result!

On the up side, we've just beaten Celtic home and away - so the shite bag thing doesn't really work.

My first final I attended against them we got beat 5:1, my last final against them we didn't record a shot on goal, my last trip to Hampden we got beat 3:1. The sole reason I keep going is because we're due a result 😂😂

wentworth jambo
Just now, RustyRightPeg said:

He's a journalist. He gets inside scoops from the club on transfers etc. 

Unsure why this is so hard to understand for folk.

If he's a journo that gets inside scoops and the first thing he does is blab it all over the internet, I'd suspect the "scoops" would soon dry up.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
11 minutes ago, Sooks said:

2 of them going with me