• Luckies1874

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

This is My Story Podcast
2 minutes ago, luckydug said:

I hope we get to find out 👍

Snap 😂

Fozzyonthefence
1 minute ago, portobellojambo1 said:

No idea what criteria was used for our semi final but we were given a 50/50 split. However, we are nowhere near close to selling our 50% share, although there are still a few days to go to the match. Most of our tickets went on day one of sales, 10,000, something the club broadcast on every media outlet available but have made no comment on the pretty dismal sales since then. And if we don't sell out our full percentage, which we have to pat for, then that will be taken into account should we reach the final and meet Celtic.

Again, yet another baseless comment!  Why do folk on here keep making up this stuff and trying to pass it off as fact?!   What is far more likely to be taken into account, should we make the final, is that it is a neutral venue with supposedly no advantage to either team and that Hearts always sell out their SC final allocations. 

luckydug

If the SFA decide to favour one side over the other in ticket allocations for a National Cup Final it will merely confirm the bias we've always known anyway.

Considering the occasion is going to sell out in any case it would be a disgrace imo.

Jambo-Fox

There are people on here who would argue that in the event of it being a Hearts vs Aberdeen final both clubs would only get a 30% allocation 😉 

Ricardo Quaresma
23 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

You’ve just made that up based on nothing.   History says you’re wrong,  the SFA’s own stance says you’re wrong.  Far too much pants wetting on this thread!

Not sure that boy's aware of his detachment

Mr Elwood P
On 06/04/2024 at 09:39, Homme said:

I'm usually the same tbf. Unfortunately it has clashed with paying off the summer holiday and car hire this month. I'll have my tickets by end of next week though. 

Hopefully a few people in the same boat and we see a late surge ...

Edited by Mr Elwood P

We will 100% get half of the tickets when we get to the final

basel04
29 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

No idea what criteria was used for our semi final but we were given a 50/50 split. However, we are nowhere near close to selling our 50% share, although there are still a few days to go to the match. Most of our tickets went on day one of sales, 10,000, something the club broadcast on every media outlet available but have made no comment on the pretty dismal sales since then. And if we don't sell out our full percentage, which we have to pat for, then that will be taken into account should we reach the final and meet Celtic.

Before it went down to 5pts the club communicated we had sold 15000 tickets. As others have said we must be close to 17k or so which will be our biggest sf attendance v rangers or Celtic at Hampden in years if we don’t sell one more ticket. We’ll hopefully get to about 19k which is a decent effort in my opinion 

GBJambo

Looks like we have sold between 17.5k and 18k and still nearly 2 weeks to go. 

We will be close and we absolutely will get a 50/50 split for any final 

Cameronstheman
Just now, GBJambo said:

Looks like we have sold between 17.5k and 18k and still nearly 2 weeks to go. 

We will be close and we absolutely will get a 50/50 split for any final 

Great post, sick of the TIT for tats on threads

Fantastic sales so far 

Fozzyonthefence
48 minutes ago, This is My Story Podcast said:

Okay. Let’s make the final and see. 

To be honest that was going to be my next reply!

theflagman

If Sevco get celtic in the final do celtic get more tickets because  they have more season ticket holders/ attendances !!

132goals1958
59 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Again, yet another baseless comment!  Why do folk on here keep making up this stuff and trying to pass it off as fact?!   What is far more likely to be taken into account, should we make the final, is that it is a neutral venue with supposedly no advantage to either team and that Hearts always sell out their SC final allocations. 

Exactly. In the unlikely event that Aberdeen  and we contest the final quite rightly it would be an equal split even though we sold more tickets at the penultimate stage 

Fozzyonthefence
9 minutes ago, 132goals1958 said:

Exactly. In the unlikely event that Aberdeen  and we contest the final quite rightly it would be an equal split even though we sold more tickets at the penultimate stage 

That’s a good point but in any case Hearts wouldn’t ask for more than 50/50.  Unfortunately we won’t see that one play out!

Maybe we just unfounded faith in the SFA to carry on doing the right thing?!

Jambo-Fox
43 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

That’s a good point but in any case Hearts wouldn’t ask for more than 50/50.  Unfortunately we won’t see that one play out!

Maybe we just unfounded faith in the SFA to carry on doing the right thing?!

It would be reasonable to ask! Why not?

And the SFA can say no or yes! And if it’s the latter then Hearts can accept or not! One day we might play a ‘Gretna’ again in a final and the SFA will beg us to take more than 50%!

1971fozzy
2 hours ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Not sure that’s correct.   Even Killie v Falkirk got 49,000.

And only maybe Aberdeen?  They took 40k to a League Cup final recently.   Obviously not against Rangers or Celtic but they would easily sell out a final. 

which is why I said v old firm

Gorgie_Rules

There’s sufficient evidence from 4 Scottish cup finals and one League cup final in the last 19 years that we will get a 50/50 split should we play Celtic in the final this year.

Good news with the remaining sections opening. No chance we will sell them out but gives supporters the chance to take their pick of seats in those sections if they wish rather than them being blocked off.

Has all the upper tier sold out except the few dots remaining or did half of that not open for sale?

Edited by Gorgie_Rules

Dalstonjambo

Have the tickets been posted out yet? Just back from a week away and no sign of them yet. 

kingantti1874
9 minutes ago, Dalstonjambo said:

Have the tickets been posted out yet? Just back from a week away and no sign of them yet. 

Yes. Mine arrived within a day or 2 of purchase so maybe check in with the T/O

Newton51
1 hour ago, Dalstonjambo said:

Mine took 2 days to arrive

Dalstonjambo
1 hour ago, kingantti1874 said:

Yes. Mine arrived within a day or 2 of purchase so maybe check in with the T/O

Panic over. Emerges my wife had shoved them in a drawer when she cleared the mail and forgot to tell me. Grounds for divorce 

cookieboy
Just now, Dalstonjambo said:

Panic over. Emerges my wife had shoved them in a drawer when she cleared the mail and forgot to tell me. Grounds for divorce 

:vrface:

karipidis

Barely any sold in the sections that have opened up. Still a bit of time but will be strange having 2 or 3 half full sections all next to each other. 

Hungry hippo
1 hour ago, karipidis said:

Barely any sold in the sections that have opened up. Still a bit of time but will be strange having 2 or 3 half full sections all next to each other. 

Ticket office hasn't been open so hopefully shift a few more tomorrow.

6 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

only Hearts and (maybe) Aberdeen and Hibs can sell 50% for a final against the old firm

6 hours ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Not sure that’s correct.   Even Killie v Falkirk got 49,000.

And only maybe Aberdeen?  They took 40k to a League Cup final recently.   Obviously not against Rangers or Celtic but they would easily sell out a final. 

Depends who it's against. 

Dundee United had 29,000 v Ross County in 2010, but they'd struggle to sell 21,000 v the old firm. For multiple reasons.

chrisyboy7

I think there will be a general sale in the final week after this weeks game

Lord Beni of Gorgie

No doubt, no uglies is far more appealing for people to go to Hampden. Many will stay away because of them, which is giving in to poor behaviour, but understandable where children are involved

Jack Torrance
10 minutes ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

No doubt, no uglies is far more appealing for people to go to Hampden. Many will stay away because of them, which is giving in to poor behaviour, but understandable where children are involved

To be fair, the past few times we've played the uglies at neutral venues/Hampden, I've never picked up on any major issues between rival fans. There has been a few of our own getting completely blotto on the day and being mildly annoying.

Maybe offering a couple of family friendly buses and sections would have been a good idea for the club. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
51 minutes ago, Jack Torrance said:

To be fair, the past few times we've played the uglies at neutral venues/Hampden, I've never picked up on any major issues between rival fans. There has been a few of our own getting completely blotto on the day and being mildly annoying.

Maybe offering a couple of family friendly buses and sections would have been a good idea for the club. 

Havent seen any bother either, but its perceived that there will be. Altogether better experience when neither involved though, probably the expectation is higher, more family involved and relaxed as it can be

luckydug
1 hour ago, Jack Torrance said:

Forgetting about the time Celtic fans obtained tickets for the Upper section of the Hearts end ?

Quite a big punch up iirc.

Fxxx the SPFL
1 hour ago, Jack Torrance said:

Sure there was a bit of a punch up with our own fans section g I think last year

Shaggy2
10 minutes ago, **** the SPFL said:

Sure there was a bit of a punch up with our own fans section g I think last year

And in Murrayfield in 2018. Nobody hates Hearts like some of our more idiotic Hearts fans. 🤦‍♂️

Hackney Hearts
Just now, Shaggy2 said:

And in Murrayfield in 2018. Nobody hates Hearts like some of our more idiotic Hearts fans. 🤦‍♂️

Musical differences?

Jambomuzz

The remaining tickets in the other sections went pretty quickly over the last day or so, there was a good amount left and all but gone now. So good to know where we stand with what’s left to sell in the last three. I think the more that sell over the coming days may encourage others to go along for the day. Don’t think we will be a million miles from selling out 

Jambomuzz

Again if anyone needs an account to buy a ticket, I can buy upto 4 through two accounts. Just drop me a Pm

Daveandal
38 minutes ago, Shaggy2 said:

Over the years I have seen some amazing "differences of opinion" between Hearts fans.

It's not always around musical taste either. 

In a twisted way I think it's a strength. We're not all sheep. We are all individuals who happen to support Heart of Midlothian.

I genuinley don't get where folk are making it up that we are "no where near" selling out allocation...

From my understanding all sections are now either available or sold out? There is 2 and a half full sections still to sell with another couple hundred seats spread out across other areas.

We are not far away with still 12 days until the game. 

5 random seats in D2 that have been released which was previously sold out 🤔

john thomas
14 minutes ago, mbhmfc said:

I genuinley don't get where folk are making it up that we are "no where near" selling out allocation...

From my understanding all sections are now either available or sold out? There is 2 and a half full sections still to sell with another couple hundred seats spread out across other areas.

We are not far away with still 12 days until the game. 

Available or sold out ?

Confused 

Just now, john thomas said:

Available or sold out ?

Confused 

Yes....if its not showing as blue its sold out. 

In other words they have no more sections to release to us for sale. 

neilnunb
9 minutes ago, Fejka said:

5 random seats in D2 that have been released which was previously sold out 🤔

Happens quite often tbh. 

SCOTTISH CUP TICKET UPDATE

09 April 2024

Supporters with 20+ loyalty points can now buy additional tickets for Hearts’ Scottish Gas Scottish Cup semi-final tie with Rangers.

The Jambos meet the Ibrox side at Hampden on Sunday, April 21st at 3pm with the winner advancing through to the showpiece final to face either Aberdeen or Celtic.

Currently, fans with 5+ loyalty points can purchase two tickets for the match at the national stadium.

Now, supporters who have 20+ loyalty points can purchase an additional two tickets and up to a maximum of four per account (this includes fans with 20+ LPs who have already purchased tickets).

Last month the club secured an initial 50-50 allocation of tickets, giving as many Hearts fans as possible the opportunity to cheer on Steven Naismith’s team. 

As has been previously mentioned, one condition of the agreement to receive an equal split of tickets was that the club agreed to cover the cost of any unsold tickets from our allocation, so it is in all of our interests to sell out and give the team the level of backing that Hearts fans are famous for.

Fans can buy their tickets online at Hearts eTickets or in person at the Hearts Ticket Office at Tynecastle Park.

Jambo-Fox
1 minute ago, livi said:

09 April 2024

Supporters with 20+ loyalty points can now buy additional tickets for Hearts’ Scottish Gas Scottish Cup semi-final tie with Rangers.

The Jambos meet the Ibrox side at Hampden on Sunday, April 21st at 3pm with the winner advancing through to the showpiece final to face either Aberdeen or Celtic.

Currently, fans with 5+ loyalty points can purchase two tickets for the match at the national stadium.

Now, supporters who have 20+ loyalty points can purchase an additional two tickets and up to a maximum of four per account (this includes fans with 20+ LPs who have already purchased tickets).

Last month the club secured an initial 50-50 allocation of tickets, giving as many Hearts fans as possible the opportunity to cheer on Steven Naismith’s team. 

As has been previously mentioned, one condition of the agreement to receive an equal split of tickets was that the club agreed to cover the cost of any unsold tickets from our allocation, so it is in all of our interests to sell out and give the team the level of backing that Hearts fans are famous for.

Fans can buy their tickets online at Hearts eTickets or in person at the Hearts Ticket Office at Tynecastle Park.

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

♥️H♥️H♥️G♥️H

1 minute ago, livi said:

09 April 2024

What a struggle. 

Jambo-Fox

Starting to see some ‘dark blue dot erosion’ and ‘dark blue to light blue conversion’ in F7 & G1 …… 

kingantti1874

Are there any sections we haven’t put on sale yet?  I’m going to buy another and take a couple of mates if we can’t sell these.  

FFS 

Russ1977
3 hours ago, Jack Torrance said:

Most folk don’t go because they think we will get beat. If they thought we had a serious chance of winning they’d be there regardless off it being one of the old firm.