WTF was all that about?????

Go for it 1308

davemclaren
1 minute ago, Sir PH said:

And what? They going to celebrate a draw and being miles behind us in the league? 

Exactly. 😄

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Chuck Berry

• Go for it 1308

• bobskeldon

cosanostra

When we're terrible and they play well, it's usually a draw. That's the gap between the clubs and the teams.

Go for it 1308
6 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

Calm down man ffs. We had our chances and so did Hibs. They absolutely needed a win but couldn’t manage it despite throwing everything they had at us. 

Why did we let them 'throw everything they had at us'? Answer that...?

Edited by Go for it 1308

jamborich
3 minutes ago, Go for it 1308 said:

Ffs not you again 🙄.  That was shit from Hearts. I dont give a flying **** about hibs 'failing to salvage their season' . They were better than us and we got away with one. That's unforgivable in a Derby 

Whit we have no devine right to win any game poor performance I’ll take a point they maybe shaded on the night but suggest you look a the league table to see who’s better 

Gordon Ramsay
2 minutes ago, Famous 1874 said:

I’d terminate Scott Fraser’s loan now. Lad is slow and total shit. 

Guy is honking 

Go for it 1308
1 minute ago, jamborich said:

Whit we have no devine right to win any game poor performance I’ll take a point they maybe shaded on the night but suggest you look a the league table to see who’s better 

Maybe shaded it on the night? ....are you having a laugh? Hibs were the better team 

Bungalow Bill
2 minutes ago, Famous 1874 said:

He shouldn’t be anywhere near this team. Not good enough, not even close. 

Randy Marsh
9 minutes ago, Jeremy Goss said:

Poor derby display from us. Hibs have improved since we last played them but we kept giving the ball away and looked nervous in possession.

Think we are going to look back at this purple patch fondly as this is a different team since the Rangers game. Expected us to dominate the second half but it never came.

Third isn’t sown up yet.

Third is sown up. We could lose every game till the split (we obviously wont) and we will still be clear in 3rd. By that point the OF wont be dropping points to anyone as we head towards a helicopter Sunday. Honestly, 56 points would probably be enough.  Anyway, we need to drop Clark, Cochrane, Devlin, Atkinson and Fraser for Sunday. Bring in Gordon, Rowles, Tait, Beni and Dexter.

I thought we could nick it without playing well, sensed some of them felt that too. I thought a few individuals played alright and we dug each other out a lot. Touches, passes and movement seemed off for large periods but we still had some good play at times. Dug in as a group when things seemed to go against us which was the most positive aspect I'm taking. 

SoMarkDevriesy
3 minutes ago, Famous 1874 said:

Miles off it. Look utterly devoid of confidence and seemingly lacked the ability to play a successful forward pass. Bench beckons. 

AC Mallin_51

Pains me to say it but fair play to Hibs, turned the game into a battle and had a lot of energy. Almost felt like they got into our heads a bit, the players looked nervy, lacked any real quality. I want to beat them every time but when you look at the league table a point suits us a lot more than it suits them 

kingantti1874

Not great at all was it.  I’ve defended Atkinson but my dog he was awful.  The amount of times he put us in trouble . And asking cammy Devlin to be more controlled has actually ruined him.  He is what he is.  Take away that fight and energy and you aren’t left with much.

Gordon Ramsay

Hibs first to every ball, we were off it tonight. Really disappointing performance but will take a point given the way we played.

A Shoreditch Heart
3 minutes ago, Morgan said:

We were shite, yes.

Hibs still didn't win though.

exactly - I've been watching derbys for over 50 years and we've played a lot worse than that!  It was very disappointing and we're all a bit down, but upwards and onwards to Sunday - C'mon The Hearts!

ScottieMac17

Finding Naismith's approach and tactics in the derbies very Neilson 1.0 tbh

Malinga the Swinga
3 minutes ago, Go for it 1308 said:

Maybe shaded it on the night? ....are you having a laugh? Hibs were the better team 

Scoreline suggests not. Still, you carry on with your panic attack. Hopefully you'll calm down by tomorrow

8 minutes ago, Go for it 1308 said:

Exactly. And why did we not throw everything we had at them. 

DalryJambo
37 minutes ago, Australis said:

Is it another late collapse like last year.

That was absolutely gutless and awful.

Calm down ffs. Beaten by Rangers and a draw with hibs? These three games were always hokmg to be tough.

We gained a point on 4th place.

Gordon_1874

An utterly embarrassing performance from start to finish. Didn't see the Ibrox game or bring myself to watch the highlights. Very easy to see how a decent team thumped us playing like that. So slow and pedestrian all over the pitch.

Genuinely in disbelief that we didn't get beat tonight, we couldn't have any complaints if they scored 3 tonight. It was that bad.

Not looking forward to Sunday.

kingantti1874
Just now, Gordon_1874 said:

An utterly embarrassing performance from start to finish. Didn't see the Ibrox game or bring myself to watch the highlights. Very easy to see how a decent team thumped us playing like that. So slow and pedestrian all over the pitch.

Genuinely in disbelief that we didn't get beat tonight, we couldn't have any complaints if they scored 3 tonight. It was that bad.

I’ve just popped my tix on the exchange.  Think they will sell 🤣

soonbe110
16 minutes ago, Sir PH said:

We can't win them all. And for as bad as we were, if Vargas had an ounce of composure, we would've won the game. Take the point and move on. 

Would have been daylight robbery though. (Maybe darkness robbery) 

They missed more good opportunities than we did. 

pettigrewsstylist
28 minutes ago, William H. Bonney said:

Hopefully him, Atkinson and fraser are nowhere near our club next season. 

Sibbick to RB next season?

Boris5115
1 minute ago, Gordon_1874 said:

We were awful but are you forgetting Vargas should have scored 3 aswell. 

Ron Burgundy

Getting out fought at home in a derby is pretty much inexcusable. 
If that’s the reaction to Saturdays mauling well it’s erm… underwhelming. 

gorgieroar

Worst bit of man management in a long time leaving Kent on could have put the lad back a year back why have sibbick stripped if they think a crock is a better opposition. 

William H. Bonney
Just now, pettigrewsstylist said:

Sibbick to RB next season?

No thanks. I'd like to think we'll source a new right back in the summer. 

pettigrewsstylist
Just now, William H. Bonney said:

No thanks. I'd like to think we'll source a new right back in the summer. 

Keep it real ffs.

Tynecastle Valhalla

Too passive and not attacking enough.

hibs wanted it more across the pitch.

Kent and Kingsley defended well.

Forrest and Shankland did alright.

midfield is a problem.

hof needs good players beside him. 

fraser looks miles off it.

This probably sounds knee jerk but I can’t think of a worse Derby performance at Tynecastle for years.

Even in defeats Horgan/Boyle moments of magic beat us. Tonight we never laid a glove on them. 

Very disappointed this evening. 

kingantti1874
3 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

I’ve just popped my tix on the exchange.  Think they will sell 🤣

actually I haven’t - I should have said was about to but can’t lol 😩

Gordon Ramsay
1 minute ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Getting out fought at home in a derby is pretty much inexcusable. 
If that’s the reaction to Saturdays mauling well it’s erm… underwhelming. 

That's the crux of it for me. They were far more up for it than us. 

KyleLafferty
2 minutes ago, gorgieroar said:

Worst bit of man management in a long time leaving Kent on could have put the lad back a year back why have sibbick stripped if they think a crock is a better opposition. 

He refused to come off

soonbe110
8 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Not great at all was it.  I’ve defended Atkinson but my dog he was awful.  The amount of times he put us in trouble . And asking cammy Devlin to be more controlled has actually ruined him.  He is what he is.  Take away that fight and energy and you aren’t left with much.

Yep lots of energy usually but Devlin isn’t a good enough footballer to play at this level. 

kingantti1874
Just now, Rods said:

This probably sounds knee jerk but I can’t think of a worse Derby performance at Tynecastle for years.

Even in defeats Horgan/Boyle moments of magic beat us. Tonight we never laid a glove on them. 

Very disappointed this evening. 

With you, even under Stendel when we lost 2-0 it was down to moments of madness 

15 minutes ago, Go for it 1308 said:

WTAF. 

Drylaw Hearts

That was absolutely abysmal.

But it was hardly a surprise. We are lacking quality in too many vital areas of the pitch.

Hopefully a big summer of changes ahead.

pdroberts

Atrocious performance. Atmosphere was  even worse but **** me get Atkinson on the next plane. Embarrassing!!! 

cosanostra
8 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Agree with everything and the bit about your dog was the first time I've laughed since before the game. I know I'm easily amused. 🤣

Bring back mental Cammy.

Absolutely disgraceful performance. Full backs absolutely shite beyond description. 

Dogshit. 

Robbo-Jambo
6 minutes ago, Gordon_1874 said:

Agree.

It was a shocking performance.

Just no urgency and desire to try and get a grip of the game.

soonbe110
2 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

actually I haven’t - I should have said was about to but can’t lol 😩

Didn’t think it was open yet and doubt that it will.  There’s hundreds of tickets left. 

31 minutes ago, Go for it 1308 said:

I'm not a hibs fan mate, so drawing in a derby is like a defeat. ....I'm never happy if we don't win against them. I especially don't like draws either when we played utter shite and they were attackingly better and organised at our home ground . That's unforgivable from a Heart of Midlothian team against Hibs

spot on.

Aussie Jambo

Vargas played well in spells but sometimes his shooting capabilities are zero. Like today. Very flat performance from us. That pumping by the Huns has definitely taken the wind out from the sails. 
Sorry to say this s as a Scozzie but Devlin & Atkinson best not play in any big games this season. Truly woeful. Passing and giving ball away. Wreckless. Not sure what Naismith was thinking today. That was not the right team to play Hibs. Hate to say it but they actually played better than us even though we were shite. 
Draw will do. Very lucky draw in all fairness. 

Mikey1874
15 minutes ago, Go for it 1308 said:

For 20 minutes. Seems a lot of teams struggle when they go 1-0 up. Go into their shell. 

They did still have moments but Hearts took control and gradually were the team most likely to win. 

I always say about these more difficult games. Lots of complaints. But surely everyone could see. Vargas scores and we win comfortably. And this forum is celebrating not complaining. 

The Cochrane sub (he was utterly shite tonight) for Rowles when Kent was ****ed was a farce. Naismith tried to spaff shite on the radio about the incident. It was clueless amateur hour stuff. 

If Kent is bust it's entirely on Naismith and co. 

The Merse

Dreadful team performance and some utterly abysmal individual efforts. 

Atkinson was utterly hopeless from start to finish and Scott Fraser looks like an utterly pointless signing.

That winning run we went on should see us through to third but I expect it’s going to be a bumpy end to the season.