• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Chuck Berry

• Go for it 1308

• bobskeldon

Seaside Dave

Hearts 2 games in a row not turning up. Celtic to come on Sunday after blasting 7. You know it's happening 

3 points to the hearts ❤️🇱🇻

Watt-Zeefuik

Took us 60 minutes to play away the ghosts from Saturday. Last 20 minutes of the game we actually started to look like a football team but too late then.

William H. Bonney
2 minutes ago, Seaside Dave said:

Hearts 2 games in a row not turning up. Celtic to come on Sunday after blasting 7. You know it's happening 

3 points to the hearts ❤️🇱🇻

I like your optimism but celtic will pump us on Sunday. 

Takeshi kovac

Shanks done brilliantly for the pen but we really didn't look like scoring, front to back we were slow and lacked imagination. Not the reaction I was expecting.  Hope Frankie is OK, can't afford to lose him

Just now, Australis said:

Is it another late collapse like last year.

That was absolutely gutless and awful.

No comparison with last season (yet).  We’ll be fine, honest.

Madjambo21

We have looked poor in a lot of games this season but managed to win.

Not the greatest team I've seen in my days that will finish 3rd but this team do have fight in them.

Luckies1874

Cammy Devlin fans. Back in your box. :rofl:

Absolutely dreadful footballer. 

William H. Bonney
1 minute ago, Luckies1874 said:

Hopefully him, Atkinson and fraser are nowhere near our club next season. 

gordiegords

We were terrible and my only hope is that the last 20 minutes we weren’t as terrible.

the defence 🤦🏻‍♂️ the space the hibs guy had on the left 🤦🏻‍♂️ Clark’s inability to come for crosses 🤦🏻‍♂️ having the ball and no danger to then doing something completely stupid and giving away a chance or a corner 🤦🏻‍♂️ 

hopefully improve Sunday 🤞 

Finlay James

We’re raging, Hibs will be ecstatic.  Says it all really.

Absolutely rotten.

The positive being we moved further clear of Killie.

And Aberdeen losing. 🤣

Jeremy Goss

Poor derby display from us. Hibs have improved since we last played them but we kept giving the ball away and looked nervous in possession.

Think we are going to look back at this purple patch fondly as this is a different team since the Rangers game. Expected us to dominate the second half but it never came.

Third isn’t sown up yet.

Go for it 1308
Just now, RustyRightPeg said:

Did we lose?

I'm not a hibs fan mate, so drawing in a derby is like a defeat. ....I'm never happy if we don't win against them. I especially don't like draws either when we played utter shite and they were attackingly better and organised at our home ground . That's unforgivable from a Heart of Midlothian team against Hibs

Mikey1874
1 minute ago, heatonjambo said:

We kind of got away with one there

So did Hibs. Vargas 2 goals. Easy.

Malinga the Swinga
4 minutes ago, Luckies1874 said:

A hard fought point and all you can do is produce some vermin like slagging of a Hearts player.

You must be shattered after seeing final whistle go with Hearts level.

davemclaren
2 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Absolutely rotten.

The positive being we moved further clear of Killie.

And Aberdeen losing. 🤣

Correct. All about perspective. 

20 minutes ago, Go for it 1308 said:

That was utterly shambolic Hearts

Shut up .

Not great.

But shambolic needs slapped 3 or 4 times

RustyRightPeg
Just now, Go for it 1308 said:

I'm not a hibs fan mate, so drawing in a derby is like a defeat. ....I'm never happy if we don't win against them. I especially don't like draws either when we played utter shite and they were attackingly better and organised at our home ground . That's unforgivable from a Heart of Midlothian team against Hibs

I think you need to look at the bigger picture. No harm was done tonight other than us knowing we could play better. 

As I keep saying, we gained ground on the chasing pack. 

An average performance isn’t worthy of a thread like this inviting negativity. 

We’ve lost one game in 14 now against a really really good rangers team. That was Hibs cup final tonight. They had to win and they didn’t. 

Malinga the Swinga

Drawing in a derby is nothing like a defeat. This was Hibs chance to salvage a season and they couldn't manage it.

On fact, I've forgotten about game slready

Seaside Dave
18 minutes ago, William H. Bonney said:

I like your optimism but celtic will pump us on Sunday. 

Booooooooo

davemclaren
1 minute ago, Mikey1874 said:

So did Hibs. Vargas 2 goals. Easy.

No composure in front of goal...apart from

the one against Motherwell of course. 😄

Maybe it's just a reality check? I want to win every game. I want to close the gap on big 2. Just because i/we want as dupporters doesnt mean it's going to happen. Those suggesting we could get 5 or 6 points from the 3 games are wanting it to happen. That's called optimism. We are now seeing the realism. Kilmarnock lost yonight so our lead over them extends by an extra point. I want us to win the game v celtic. Realistically we may well get pumped. Again. We are not as good as some fans believe us to be

Section Q

These three fixtures together will be our most difficult period this season. Coming at the end of a record winning streak, and all the speculation about challenging the OF etc. Pressure was on.

Hibs were always going to be up for it, and I think we'll get a point against Celtic.

Naisy will be looking to strengthen the squad, and I think we'll see 4-6 players in/out in the next window.

The league table is looking good.

1 minute ago, Luckies1874 said:

🤣 do one. 

C'mon. Accusing Hearts fans of not being Hearts fans is great banter, no? 

Go for it 1308
Just now, Malinga the Swinga said:

Drawing in a derby is nothing like a defeat. This was Hibs chance to salvage a season and they couldn't manage it.

On fact, I've forgotten about game slready

Ffs not you again 🙄.  That was shit from Hearts. I dont give a flying **** about hibs 'failing to salvage their season' . They were better than us and we got away with one. That's unforgivable in a Derby 

8 minutes ago, Finlay James said:

We’re raging, Hibs will be ecstatic.  Says it all really.

Hibs won the World Cup tonight.

:biggrin:

2 minutes ago, Go for it 1308 said:

Calm down man ffs. We had our chances and so did Hibs. They absolutely needed a win but couldn’t manage it despite throwing everything they had at us. 

Gundermann

Our defenders have become headless chickens and our midfield has evaporated, with the exception of Hof. Vargas' shots would look good at Murrayfield. Set pieces are usually woeful as is much of our passing. Naismith can watch Fraser do SFA for the entire first half but keeps him on until 60 minutes.

Am not looking forward to Celtic.

Edited by Gundermann

We can't win them all. And for as bad as we were, if Vargas had an ounce of composure, we would've won the game. Take the point and move on. 

davemclaren

Ffs not you again 🙄.  That was shit from Hearts. I dont give a flying **** about hibs 'failing to salvage their season' . They were better than us and we got away with one. That's unforgivable in a Derby 

I always think getting away with one when they are better than us in a derby is a positive thing.  It helped us to 22 in a row. 

Bindy Badgy
22 minutes ago, Australis said:

Is it another late collapse like last year.

That was absolutely gutless and awful.

We're a point further ahead than we were a few hours ago. Obviously the performance was disappointing but results elsewhere went in our favour.

Go for it 1308

Just expected a reaction from Hearts after Saturday. 

I'm going into a work full of hibbies tomorrow...🙄

Do you know what?  I’ve seen many derbies.  In loads, we were terrible.  In loads, we were magnificent.  Today wasn’t great but we drew and we move on.

Just expected a reaction from Hearts after Saturday. 

I'm going into a work full of hibbies tomorrow...🙄

And what? They going to celebrate a draw and being miles behind us in the league? 

Malinga the Swinga
2 minutes ago, Go for it 1308 said:

Your right, let's all lose our shit because we drew 1-1 in a hard fought battle. I'd suggest the score shows they weren't better than us or they would have won. 

Over all, nothing unforgivable happened in that match.

Clerry Jambo

It was poor from Hearts and Hibs played their best for a while at Tynie……

yip take the draw