Batistuta87

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, 1971fozzy said:

their forum is on a par with the arse cheeks. Absolutely unhinged individuals that frankly shouldn’t be allowed to walk the streets. B

On par with that talk Hearts.

Absolute zoo, they aren't discussion forums, they are rage forums.

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kingantti1874

• Mikey1874

• Batistuta87

• Wee Mikey

been here before
1 minute ago, Bazzas right boot said:

On par with that talk Hearts.

Absolute zoo, they aren't discussion forums, they are rage forums.

And they've go a lot to rage about 😆

hoof.hearted

Tbf, have you seen some of the moon howlers posting on here. Obviously,  every single person who reads this excluded.  😉 

Shooter McGavin

Where is our resident Aberdeen cock-end?

Double their points tally and they’re still behind us…

:vrwow:

Bongo 1874

You laughed at us, When we went down, Who the **** is laughing now...

1971fozzy
15 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Where is our resident Aberdeen cock-end?

Double their points tally and they’re still behind us…

:vrwow:

To be fair I think he was ill. Maybe wrong but I’m sure he had a health issue . Hope he’s ok 

1 minute ago, been here before said:

Aye I can only dream of 1000 posts a month on here alone.

A grown man in his 40s, a father,  at all hours tippy tapping away sitting all alone online.

1000 post a month, every single month, for 19 months, non stop... and thats only on here.

Just think about that.

Just going to leave you to your bitter rage’s , and regretful hangover now mate 

The offer above about helping people like you stands though . Being a bit of a bellend is not enough for me to wish that sort of spiral on a person 

been here before
3 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

To be fair I think he was ill. Maybe wrong but I’m sure he had a health issue . Hope he’s ok 

Something wrong with his ticker I think. Im sure he's posted relatively recently. 

Aye just checked,  9th Feb it was.

been here before
4 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Just going to leave you to your bitter rage’s , and regretful hangover now mate 

The offer above about helping people like you stands though . Being a bit of a bellend is not enough for me to wish that sort of spiral on a person 

A grown man in his 40s, a father,  1000 post a month, every single month, for 19 months, non stop... and thats only on here.

And you just cant stop, utterly addicted, craving more, always needing that last one...

Edited by been here before

Pete Elliott
Just now, been here before said:

A grown man in his 40s, a father,  1000 post a month, every single month, for 19 months, non stop... and thats only on here.

What a horrid thing to post. You really need to have a word with yourself if you’re coming out with this level of vitriol to complete strangers.

FarmerTweedy
1 hour ago, been here before said:

Something wrong with his ticker I think. Im sure he's posted relatively recently. 

Hope he's doing ok health-wise. I think he's generally a decent poster actually, obviously he has some strange opinions, but he's never struck me as someone on the wind-up or trolling, just a fan of a fairly crappy team who wants to have a bit of a chat with fans of another team rather than just fans of his own team. 

Carl Fredrickson
9 hours ago, been here before said:

It was similar last season when we were doing well and they were struggling. Aberdeen need to improve as his health scares appear to relate to when they are crap. 

Jim_Duncan
9 hours ago, been here before said:

And you just cant stop, utterly addicted, craving more, always needing that last one...

Pat McGinley, Life Coach, has another satisfied customer, it would appear. 

Edited by Jim_Duncan

qferryjam
27 minutes ago, Carl Fredrickson said:

It was similar last season when we were doing well and they were struggling. Aberdeen need to improve as his health scares appear to relate to when they are crap. 

TBF watching any Scottish team isn’t conducive to good physical /mental health 

Pete Elliott
1 hour ago, qferryjam said:

They say laughter is the best medicine so I find watching Hibs to be of great benefit 👍🏻

Batistuta87

The comments section on their Twitter post about Season Ticket renewals has given me some delightful reading this morning; all raging at a £30 increase when they don't know what division they'll be playing in 🤣

FarmerTweedy
On 04/03/2024 at 08:01, qferryjam said:

Very true! 

On 04/03/2024 at 09:39, Pete Elliott said:

They say laughter is the best medicine so I find watching Hibs to be of great benefit 👍🏻

Also very true!

zeke1874

It would be hilarious if they got proper sucked into a relegation battle but I think they'll have enough to avoid bottom 2. The real bonus for us is them being bottom six. We avoid another trip to Pittodrie where we always struggle. But also its a lot of lost revenue for them, meaning they slip further behind. Hoping killie put them out of the cup and that's them nae chance of Europe next season as well. We are in a good place and really need to maximise it especially if one of our similar sized rivals are in a mess.

the posh bit
On 03/03/2024 at 22:28, been here before said:

This is a bit rich. 😁

1971fozzy
11 hours ago, Batistuta87 said:

The comments section on their Twitter post about Season Ticket renewals has given me some delightful reading this morning; all raging at a £30 increase when they don't know what division they'll be playing in 🤣

Cormack doing a sterling job in completely ruining them 🤣

one annoying thing is that they are likely to coin it in when Lewis Ferguson gets a move to Juventus or the likes. 
really pisses me off that they’ve struck incredible luck with selling players and sell on fees. The only silver lining is that they have that elephant in the room that is their utter shitshow of a stadium that needs bulldozed or completely revamped which will cost them massively. That will eventually catch up on them despite them kicking the can down the road for the last 10+ years

Mikey1874

I thought 2 seasons ago was really bad. But this is incredible especially with the squad they have. 

100% the fault is with the board. 

Wee Mikey

It's Scottish 🏆 day today for the Dandy Dons.

Some thoughts ...

Wool it be a Lamborghini performance, or knit?

Wool they play like Baaaaarcelona and purl one off, or more likely unfurl?

Wool the sheep dip in form even more?

Should they prevail then could that herald a ewe turn in their league performance?

Given the lunchtime KO, will their supporters be flocking to Pittodrie? Probably just one man and his dog.

One of their main plans is to do a 'Panama City Vatican's Embassy' - a 'General Manuel Noriega', if you will by playing Rammstein at full volume in the away dressing room at both pre-match and half-time.*

Will their squad earn that promised win bonus of a long weekend in the Baaaaahamas?

Will Colin end up looking sheepish?

I heard that it's only 3 empty Bon Accord bottles for entry but their fans are still getting fleeced.

Methinks that the script about them winning the cup is nothing but one optimistic yarn. In fact, it's shear nonsense.

I reckon that Killie will mostly pen them in in their own half and shepherd their few attacks beyond the by-line.

I can't wait for the post-match round-up after a 0-3 drubbing.

0-3? Nah, let's say 0-6. That would really rip their knitting.

Ewe herd it here first!

(etc., etc., ad-infinitum)

* for our younger readers:-

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-40090809

Edited by Wee Mikey

Wee Mikey

Ps .... for anyone like myself with nothing better to do today ...

The Aberdeen v Kilmarnock match is live on BBC One Scotland.

Sportscene, 12:00 - 14:30.

GinRummy
16 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

Excuse for an early few beers on a Saturday. I’m in Mikey. 

Oda be a JT

In between F1 qualifying and the race…perfect!

kingantti1874
8 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

I thought 2 seasons ago was really bad. But this is incredible especially with the squad they have. 

100% the fault is with the board. 

the thing is their squad isn’t actually that good.

its bloated with hugely average center backs, the have literally zero width and a severe lack of pace, shinnie is absolutely done - just runs about hacking and being a cynical prick.  Roos is gash, they signed sokler and gueye for huge money and they are both terrible.  Duk isn’t interested and has wanted out since the summer.  They have played most of the season without a recognised left back and for some reason they signed McGrath who plays in the same areas of the pitch as Clarkson.  

all in all they don’t actually have a good squad, it’s massively imbalanced and can really only play on the counter.  

Clarkson is a good player in the 10 but they play him center mid where he’s weak as piss like Levitt. Miovski obviously very good.  

I called at the start of the season that they weren’t that good annd may struggle  albeit I meant  we’d finish comfortably ahead.  I certainly didn’t expect them to be fighting relegation.  

Bazzas right boot
26 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

You could do 

Aberdeen  v killie 

Italy v Scotland 

England v Ireland 

Arsenal v Brentford 

Iirc a la liga game on at 2000.

10 hours in the pub, none stop football/ rugby.

Life Aquatic
25 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

You mean I won't have to fire up my ten year old laptop and spend 40 minutes logging into a VPN and hunting for a stream filmed on a Motorola in the back row?

I always dreamed this day would come...

jamboinglasgow
9 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

the thing is their squad isn’t actually that good.

its bloated with hugely average center backs, the have literally zero width and a severe lack of pace, shinnie is absolutely done - just runs about hacking and being a cynical prick.  Roos is gash, they signed sokler and gueye for huge money and they are both terrible.  Duk isn’t interested and has wanted out since the summer.  They have played most of the season without a recognised left back and for some reason they signed McGrath who plays in the same areas of the pitch as Clarkson.  

all in all they don’t actually have a good squad, it’s massively imbalanced and can really only play on the counter.  

Clarkson is a good player in the 10 but they play him center mid where he’s weak as piss like Levitt. Miovski obviously very good.  

I called at the start of the season that they weren’t that good annd may struggle  albeit I meant  we’d finish comfortably ahead.  I certainly didn’t expect them to be fighting relegation.  

Was having a look, thought they had lots of loans but only have 2.

They have signed 15 players this season and already 3 of those players have had their loans ended early or gone out on loan. Completely agree there was no balance to their recrutiment and the squad is over stocked in some areas.

Going into the summer, they have 2 players whose loans are ending and four out of contract (Hay, Roos, Barron and Holliett.) So its not going to be easy to make wide scale changes. They will need a new first choice keeper, lose a lot of experience in Hay and Barron will be a loss as he is a talented young player who has provided goals.)

I am sure Miovski will be off in the summer and Aberdeen will get a good fee for him, but it does mean they need to find someone to replace his goals, or need to recruit to spread the goals around.

Going to be a tough summer for Aberdeen as they may need major surgery again on the squad but need to be able to move on players which may prove tough.

One thing that is both good news and bad news for Aberdeen is how injury free they have been this season. Good news as it means they have the best squad most of the time, bad news because they have had their best squad most of the time and still doing badly (plus I do think it makes more likely they will injury hit the following season and these things seem to cycle.)

kingantti1874
29 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Kilmarnock big big favourites today.

I hope they go through.  If someone other than hearts was to win the Scottish cup, or in this season rangers or Celtic for obvious reasons I’d rather it be Killie than Aberdeen.

Life Aquatic
1 minute ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Going to be a tough summer for Aberdeen as they may need major surgery again on the squad but need to be able to move on players which may prove tough.

Screenshot_20240309_100832_Facebook.thumb.jpg.4288f3806f77823721c3bf88d012d414.jpg

Aberdeen may have bigger problems...

John Findlay
6 minutes ago, Life Aquatic said:

Screenshot_20240309_100832_Facebook.thumb.jpg.4288f3806f77823721c3bf88d012d414.jpg

Aberdeen may have bigger problems...

If Dave Cormack has any sense, and that is highly debatable, he won't touch Lennon with a barge pole.

Wee Mikey
12 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

If Dave Cormack has any sense, and that is highly debatable, he won't touch Lennon with a barge pole.

On the other hand, he could fly himself up there in his imaginary aeroplane.

Plus, that's a ready-made celebration for any future draw versus The Rangers.

20240309_103210.gif

Bazzas right boot
20 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

If he had any sense he'd just appoint McInnes or Bob, both would instantly get Aberdeen in the top 4 and make them a much better side.

That's if either wanted it, tbh both might need out their reach atm.

Neil is another one, but he won't be cheap and he's riskier than the above as well as Aberdeen fans hating him, really hating him.

Hope they go for a random foreign guy or another failed English manager like Wilder,  they'll continue to spin.

Lennon will destroy the place and Aberdeen fans will turn quickly. 

If killie knock them out the cup and county can pick up at least 3 points in the next week they really will be in the brown stuff.

Edited by Bazzas right boot

Rockwell
1 hour ago, Oda be a JT said:

What race there hasn't been a race in F1 for 18 months you mean who comes  2nd and 3 rd

leginten
1 hour ago, Mikey1874 said:

I have a feeling Aberdeen will win today.

Wise men should now lump on Killie.

1-1 draw. 

Killie in Extratime.  

Should be fun.   

Mikey1874
Just now, HMFC01 said:

1-1 draw. 

Killie in Extratime.  

Should be fun.   

Ĝary McKay-Steven winner.

Fozzyonthefence
2 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

They’re actually not. Aberdeen are favourites at 11/8.  Killie are a very tempting 7/4, but I don’t like taking early kick offs. 

Mikey1874
7 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

They’re actually not. Aberdeen are favourites at 11/8.  Killie are a very tempting 7/4, but I don’t like taking early kick offs. 

You seen any of the games?

Referee:John Beaton

AR1

David McGeachie

AR2

Ross Macleod

Fourth Official

Don Robertson

VAR

Andrew Dallas

AVAR

John McCrossan

Beaton will book anything that moves today 😂 

Anyone mouthing off, yellow card.   

Edited by HMFC01

milky_26
2 hours ago, Oda be a JT said:

you do realise quali happened yesterday?

Fozzyonthefence
7 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

You seen any of the games?

Just telling you the bookies have Aberdeen as favourites, rightly or wrongly.  Had it been at Killie the odds would probably be reversed.