Batistuta87

Batistuta87

Can we have a thread on Aberdeen?? 

They seem to be obsessed with us on Twitter/"X" for some reason and I've developed a strong and genuine hatred towards them and their fans this season. 

Delighted to see them beaten again today - leaving them only 5pts from the playoff spot with Warnock seemingly just wanting to keep them up.

image.thumb.png.b85c77ff22e1e3554e67d89a35b25632.png

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kingantti1874

• Mikey1874

• Batistuta87

• Wee Mikey

If carlsberg did rivals...

Purely because they don't have us or either of the bigot brothers to play against before the split, I think they'll stay up easily and might scrape 6th at the expense of hibs.

vladisacoward

Yep, agreed, I despise them too. I have neighbours who are Aberdeen minded and they are obsessed with us no question. Thing is I hate Dundee too for obvious reasons but it’s almost certainly between those two and the manky docks team for top 6 so unfortunately I have to hope Aberdeen and Dundee keep winning currently.

1 minute ago, If carlsberg did rivals... said:

Purely because they don't have us or either of the bigot brothers to play against before the split, I think they'll stay up easily and might scrape 6th at the expense of hibs.

I posted on the Other Scottish Football thread that despite them not having the most daunting fixture list, they have to play all the teams below and around them potentially twice this season. If they can hit a bit of form, then that could be a blessing, but it could also go horribly wrong. They're only 5 points above Ross County. I would honestly ****ing love it if they go down.

Right now it feels like the three teams behind Hibs and Aberdeen are incapable of taking advantage unfortunately 

5 minutes ago, Rick James said:

I posted on the Other Scottish Football thread that despite them not having the most daunting fixture list, they have to play all the teams below and around them potentially twice this season. If they can hit a bit of form, then that could be a blessing, but it could also go horribly wrong. They're only 5 points above Ross County. I would honestly ****ing love it if they go down.

I think their saving grace would be Miovski, out of the bottom 6 teams strikers he would be most likely to hit a purple patch. I think he will be away in the summer.

Pans Jambo

I like it how the famous big English EPL manager came up here to show the world how good he would be in a shitey wee league. 

Hows that working out???

Benny Klack

Aberdeen are a proper embarrassment to Scottish football and have been ever since the 80s.

The appointment of Warnock was a joke - and quite rightly is working out dreadfully for them. Couldn’t happen to a nicer bunch. Their support is almost exclusively made up of delusional clowns. Successful decades ago but have made zero inroads into growing as a club.

Fans stuck in the 80’s, stadium stuck in the 80’s, city stuck in the 80’s. 

1971fozzy

I don’t want them anywhere near top 6 as I really don’t want to play them up there in that shithole of a stadium as we never win there

Edited by 1971fozzy

Agree, I cannot stand them as well. The arrogance of their fans is incredible and it’s great to see them struggle.

south morocco

But Mivioski is  better than shanks… They should get the guy Tony Docherty in. Shhh don’t tel them. Flumps 

Aberdeen are going nowhere, at least not anywhere that we might get a laugh about.

Livingston are - with apologies for the technical jargon - completely ****ed.  As for the play-off place, it's a toss-up between Ross County and St Johnstone.  I don't see either Motherwell or Aberdeen getting dragged into the relegation scrap.

Batistuta87

Apparently they were given 4 days off after drawing with Hibs! Warnock went on a jolly to the south coast and Miovski was spotted flying back from Tenerife on Wednesday afternoon 😂😂😂

Great prep for some key games lads keep it up 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

5 hours ago, Bull's-eye said:

Not on my hate list.

A tinpot club we normally beat.

Normally beat at home.

Our record at Pittodrie is pish.

BangkokHearts

Had loads of gloryhunting fans from the central belt in the 80's when they were successful.

Fit like min? 😆

Wee Mikey
1 hour ago, Batistuta87 said:

Apparently they were given 4 days off after drawing with Hibs! Warnock went on a jolly to the south coast and Miovski was spotted flying back from Tenerife on Wednesday afternoon 😂😂😂

Great prep for some key games lads keep it up 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Well, Colin did say that they were going to enjoy themselves during his tenure, so fair enough.

Bull's-eye
3 hours ago, DG_HMFC said:

Normally beat at home.

Our record at Pittodrie is pish.

Same can be said about every team in the league  . . . Except Hibs.

9 hours ago, Ulysses said:

Aberdeen are going nowhere, at least not anywhere that we might get a laugh about.

Livingston are - with apologies for the technical jargon - completely ****ed.  As for the play-off place, it's a toss-up between Ross County and St Johnstone.  I don't see either Motherwell or Aberdeen getting dragged into the relegation scrap.

Aberdeen v St Johnstone on Wednesday. I think Aberdeen win that one and you’ll be right about them but get beat and they’re in the mire. I do think Motherwell will avoid getting dragged into it. 

4 hours ago, BangkokHearts said:

Had loads of gloryhunting fans from the central belt in the 80's when they were successful.

Fit like min? 😆

Absolutely, I know two dandy dons both now in their 50's, both from Edinburgh and both complete weirdo's!

pettigrewsstylist
12 hours ago, Batistuta87 said:

Can we have a thread on Aberdeen?? 

They seem to be obsessed with us on Twitter/"X" for some reason and I've developed a strong and genuine hatred towards them and their fans this season. 

Delighted to see them beaten again today - leaving them only 5pts from the playoff spot with Warnock seemingly just wanting to keep them up.

image.thumb.png.b85c77ff22e1e3554e67d89a35b25632.png

Wonder if Warnock and the sheep are all "having fun".

Only care about them when we play them. Perhaps, like St Mirren,  they feel the absence of a proper rival in the Premiership. Our rivals are Hibs don't waste any energy on these clowns.

I don't know exactly what they expected from Warnock, but isn't he known as somebody who comes in and narrowly saves struggling clubs from relegation?

If that's the case I think he will manage that. But I don't see both the sheep and hubz getting out of the bottom 6, and currently if one is to get out I would make hubz favourites.

Break the sheep hearts if they don't get another game at their dump against their biggest rivals, Rangers.

If Ross County get a result on Tuesday there will be a few bottles crashing in the boardrooms in Perth, Aberdeen and Motherwell. Aberdeen currently look like a very poor side.

Batistuta87
23 hours ago, Deevers said:

If Ross County get a result on Tuesday there will be a few bottles crashing in the boardrooms in Perth, Aberdeen and Motherwell. Aberdeen currently look like a very poor side.

Aberdeen are shocking right now. Warnock is there to keep them up and nothing else. And actually he's not doing a great job.

They've absolutely chucked it. 

Gundermann

Don't mind them that much. That said, I'd love Dons and Hibs to be mired in the bottom six. I reckon it'll stay that way this season.

loveofthegame

Would love St J to get a result on Wed but unfortunately suspect that is unlikely... Would bring Aberdeen right into a fight for survival which would be quite hilarious.

Weebroon98

they seem to be turning on dave coemack too, really hope they get dragged into the dog fight for the play off

Pasquale for King

Have to say I would love two of any of the current bottom 6 to go down, but Aberdeen would be especially funny. 

Spellczech

Too much to expect all 3 clubs below them to pick up enough points to overtake them. They are bottom 6 and season over...

Fozzyonthefence

I don’t get the hatred for Aberdeen at all but having said that they’re usually our main rivals for 3rd so I want them finishing bottom 6 and getting no European money.  Same with Hibs but I get the hatred for them! 

RustyRightPeg

Their squad reeks of ours when we went down. Difference is they have Miovski who might be enough to bail them out.

On 24/02/2024 at 21:45, south morocco said:

But Mivioski is  better than shanks… They should get the guy Tony Docherty in. Shhh don’t tel them. Flumps 

That could be the appointment they ultimately make. 

jamboinglasgow
2 hours ago, RustyRightPeg said:

Their squad reeks of ours when we went down. Difference is they have Miovski who might be enough to bail them out.

Aberdeen have been lucky in the last two seasons (to be fair like us with Shankland) that Miovski has not really picked up any injuries.

Byyy The Light
4 hours ago, Carter said:

That could be the appointment they ultimately make. 

Be interesting to see if there is any bad blood from before. Docherty might tell them to ram it.

Jim_Duncan
On 26/02/2024 at 09:59, loveofthegame said:

Would love St J to get a result on Wed but unfortunately suspect that is unlikely... Would bring Aberdeen right into a fight for survival which would be quite hilarious.

🥰

Nelly Terraces

Would love to see that shower get relegated. Absolutely loving seeing them in the brown stuff right now. Enjoy the bottom 6 you utter losers. 

jambo1975

It's hilarious the state they are in. Just watched the highlights. They have won 3 games at home all season (of course 1 was against us 🙈). What a hilarious appointment Warnock has been. If he relegates them it would be up there with the funniest thing in all the years I have been watching football!

They’re worse than Celtic for all the ‘mini-huns’ sh*te so they can f right off.

Desperate for a rivalry but no-one cares - that eats them up.

Fan-boys in Pacific Quay because they’re all of an age to remember their brief moment in the sun 40+ years ago.

gregzy2k7

Only 4 points off the play off spot, well if only Carlsberg did seasons......

Us to lift the cup and finish 3rd and the dandies go down ? How good would that be?

Really hoping they end up in that play off spot.

I want them relegated. 

I just seen Warnock’s interview he has went full Derek Adams 

Edited by Rods

Bazzas right boot
On 24/02/2024 at 20:48, If carlsberg did rivals... said:

Could work for them or against them.

In theory, easier games to win , but with 3 away on the bounce if they don't pick up a couple of wins and lose most by the split, then by default they will be further in a relegation battle as they will have been beaten by teams around them.

Mivoski might just pull them clear.

However,  Mivoski will have his next move sorted in the summer so won't care about next season,  their manager is a gob shite who doesn't care and will likley be pissing  everyone off.

It's a really bad mix they have and if Ross county can win a game or two I'm not sure they'll have the stomach for a proper fight in the bottom 6.

Terry butcher under hibs or even us under Stendel come to mind.