Batistuta87

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope
22 hours ago, Jamboross said:

I dunno, he's been with Elfsborg 6 and a half years, that's an eternity in management terms. He's probably quite loyal to them so sticking around until their league breaks up for the Euros so they have time to find a successor. It conveniently also gives him time to see if Aberdeen stay up...wouldn't be at all surprised if there's some sort of contract cancelling clause if they end up going down. 

What? You mean that, in this case, the Swede might stay at home and not turnip?

I'll get my coat...

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kingantti1874

• Mikey1874

• Batistuta87

• Wee Mikey

Polonia Gorgie

Already looking forward to playing them next season, can't wait to noise the flock up about our European trips 😁🇱🇻

kingantti1874
24 minutes ago, FWJ said:

🤣

and how much would Shankland be worth then? Miovski is limited, all left foot, no right foot, can’t seem to head it.  

how many league goals does he have that were not pens? 

still at least unlike us they do talk up their players that’s for sure 

Edited by kingantti1874

Nelly Terraces

How's the new stadium build going for these ****s???:D

New stadium. :lol:

Aberdeen FC.:lol::lol::lol:

Rick Sanchez

Their new manager is near the bottom of the league in Sweden.

Perfectly suited.

RustyRightPeg

Elfinborg or whatever they're called pumped again last night.

23 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

what you Tolkien about? that boy legolas they have up front has some shot on him!

Lord Beni of Gorgie
30 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

Seems to have 1 good season 1 bad, this was due to be the bad one. Never won anything, Swedish Monty I suspect!

5 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Joe has obviously had a good DTS in his local boozer.

TBH I don't have any issue with Aberdeen setting such a high selling price. Transfer fees seem to have gone up everywhere except Scotland. We're still thanking our lucky stars to be getting the same fees we got 20+ years ago. 

The danger is though that potential suitors are put off. IMO they'll see bids of between £3-5m and if it goes over £4m I can see them taking it. Player will no doubt aggitate for the move if those sort of figures are coming in. 

johnking123

You all slag the guy off.  But some people are worse on this form quoting 20 year out of date prices for our own players!

2 hours ago, FWJ said:

"Clubs from Spain, Germany, Italy and Germany have all been monitoring Miovski in previous transfer windows."

I think Joe should proof read that article again.   While he's at it, change the 10 mill part as well.  😜 

Their manager is leaving for Liverpool as well.   So wtf is planning on signing him from Feyenooord.   Just sounds like a possible target with a made up transfer value. 

Edited by HMFC01

kingantti1874
38 minutes ago, johnking123 said:

You all slag the guy off.  But some people are worse on this form quoting 20 year out of date prices for our own players!

that’s true, I moan about it all the time tbf .  He’s still not a £10m player though.  

14 goals in the SPL, 3 of which were pens and 2 assists doesn’t equal £10m 

Edited by kingantti1874

kingantti1874
38 minutes ago, HMFC01 said:

"Clubs from Spain, Germany, Italy and Germany have all been monitoring Miovski in previous transfer windows."

I think Joe should proof read that article again.   While he's at it, change the 10 mill part as well.  😜 

Their manager is leaving for Liverpool as well.   So wtf is planning on signing him from Feyenooord.   Just sounds like a possible target with a made up transfer value. 

Aberdeen trying to drum up interest.  They are Skint 

RustyRightPeg
5 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

that’s true, I moan about it all the time tbf .  He’s still not a £10m player though.  

14 goals in the SPL, 3 of which were pens and 2 assists doesn’t equal £10m 

He has 24 in 48 with 4 assists this season.

VALDOS'
1 hour ago, If carlsberg did rivals... said:

Hopefully they get at least £10m for him, just means we ask at least £15m for Shanks!

It's extremely unlikely Shankland will sell for more than Miovski, the parameters of a transfer deal unfortunately just don't work like that.

kingantti1874
20 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

He has 24 in 48 with 4 assists this season.

Well I was quoting league game so point stands.  

nowhere near a £10m player

Edited by kingantti1874

Gorgie_Rules

A Ross County win away at Livi tomorrow with Aberdeen not winning would put them 2 or 3 behind with the shiters up the sheep. County have improved under Don Cowie and have 3 of their last 4 games at home including Aberdeen the last game.

kingantti1874
1 minute ago, Gorgie_Rules said:

A Ross County win away at Livi tomorrow with Aberdeen not winning would put them 2 or 3 behind with the shiters up the sheep. County have improved under Don Cowie and have 3 of their last 4 games at home including Aberdeen the last game.

🤞🏻 

If carlsberg did rivals...
13 minutes ago, VALDOS' said:

It's extremely unlikely Shankland will sell for more than Miovski, the parameters of a transfer deal unfortunately just don't work like that.

I'm guessing Miovski has longer left on his contract, otherwise there's no reason he'd go for more than Shankland.

4 minutes ago, Gorgie_Rules said:

As great as that sounds mate, don't forget St. Johnstone are still beneath them.

kingantti1874
2 minutes ago, If carlsberg did rivals... said:

I'm guessing Miovski has longer left on his contract, otherwise there's no reason he'd go for more than Shankland.

5 years younger as well tbh meaning he had a sell on value.

i do think he’s worth more in monetary terms.  As a player though shanks every single day.  More talented in every way 

Mikey1874
5 minutes ago, If carlsberg did rivals... said:

4 years younger 

3 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

5 years younger as well tbh meaning he had a sell on value.

i do think he’s worth more in monetary terms.  As a player though shanks every single day.  More talented in every way 

I didn't realise his age, he looks older, maybe raised by wolves or something!

db211833
24 minutes ago, If carlsberg did rivals... said:

He is 4 or 5 years younger,  that makes a huge difference.  And yes he also has 2 years left.

Arthur Morgan
4 minutes ago, db211833 said:

He is 4 or 5 years younger,  that makes a huge difference.  And yes he also has 2 years left.

This.

Bazzas right boot

Really want Ross county to win 2/3 games and put the shirts right up then.

St Johnstone as well, they’ll need to win a game or 2, they are looking more likely to end up 11th atm.

Batistuta87
3 hours ago, johnking123 said:

Like them or loathe them it's probably not that unreasonable an amount considering his age and the sort of clubs who will have their eye on him. I reckon he'll go for 7-8. 

3 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

This is how I see it aswell.

Aberdeen and Hibs seem to hawk their players around and with price tags above the real value. It’s worked a few times but people are starting to see through it.

Aberdeen tried the same with Duk last season and it never worked. 

Aberdeen should be hoping that Rangers get involved as the only way they are getting 2 or 3 mill 

3 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

Correct, they were probably hoping on Miovski moving for big bucks and a sell on fee if Ferguson left Bologna, which is now unlikely as he's crocked and they're on the verge of qualifying for the champions league. 

colinmorewasgash
2 hours ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Really want Ross county to win 2/3 games and put the shirts right up then.

St Johnstone as well, they’ll need to win a game or 2, they are looking more likely to end up 11th atm.

Yeah st johnstone could do with win or 2 and its levein v hibs tomorrow so could be tomorrow.

16 hours ago, If carlsberg did rivals... said:

As great as that sounds mate, don't forget St. Johnstone are still beneath them.

Yeah their fixtures don’t look too great either especially having to go to Pittodrie. Hopefully a few Levein masterclasses incoming.

23 hours ago, If carlsberg did rivals... said:

Shankland is about to turn 29 and will have absolutely no sell on value to any potential buyer, that's the key factor in these deals