• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kingantti1874

• Mikey1874

• Batistuta87

• Wee Mikey

brawlad74

Please keep Colin petition. Comedy gold. Cannae wait for his after match interview. 

pettigrewsstylist

Away to Scumdee and Murderwell next i think.

LargePoly_af72434d-076c-457b-b852-ee5738fd963d_600x.thumb.jpg.8b2e04ad6a68cd52ec98ae4eb77c534c.jpgjizz_400x400.jpg.db62a30c96bebaf8ed1018a80d169c71.jpg.ae36870219cfcc4431d5c9d7f5478a25.jpg

Scott Leitch
3 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Lost after leading for 94 mins?  

96 I think 😂

Libertarian
1 hour ago, IanF86 said:

St mirren will come back... 

How did you know Mystic Meg

👍

Cameronstheman

I thought Aberdeen had enough in there locker to climb quickly up the table, especially with the fixtures they had a few weeks  ago

So glad to be wrong, they are in a mess Re what pans out

FTS

indianajones
7 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Think I will have a wee deek on AFC Chat

It's fantastic. They know what's coming. 

Bazzas right boot
37 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Incredible that Ross County still have a chance. 

If Aberdeen don't win a game, then they play Ross county...twice,  who's winning g those head to heads at this time?

Got to favour County, Aberdeens arses will have completely collapsed if it comes to that.

Mikey1874

Ross County v Hibs massive now though there are other games.

Pre split Aberdeen have

Dundee (A)

Motherwell (A)

Ross County (H) !!!!!

Livingston (A)

Dundee (H)

Ross County have

Hibs (H)

Hearts (H)

Aberdeen (A)

Kilmarnock (A)

Rangers (H)

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Terry butcher esq. 

Hibs esq

Shut the doors

Hope the bus crashes..

It's delightful. 

2 hours ago, neilnunb said:

It's easy to escape relegation when you a) are saved by a team not meeting ground requirements and b) withdraw from the league when finishing bottom due to financial/travel problems during World War 1. 

Meanwhile, Hearts get relegated due to a 15 point deduction and due to Covid. Obviously the 70s when we were shit is fair enough.

Yeah our recent relegations have been under unusual circumstances.

As you say they were saved due to Falkirk not having the stadium requirements. They seem to conveniently miss that out when they gloat about never being relegated 

kingantti1874
15 minutes ago, Hansel said:

Yeah our recent relegations have been under unusual circumstances.

As you say they were saved due to Falkirk not having the stadium requirements. They seem to conveniently miss that out when they gloat about never being relegated 

well firstly they avoided automatic relegation on account of the league expanding to 12. And then on top of that they didn’t have to play the playoff due to Falkirk stadijm

double luck 

1 hour ago, indianajones said:

It really is ! :lol:

They really hate Cormack eh 

Der Kaiser

Message from my brother this evening has reminded me that their remains a possibility of an Aberdeen relegation playoff loss to Goodwins Utd.

Please just add my birthday and Christmas presents together into this. Please god give me this.

Malinga the Swinga
3 minutes ago, Homme said:

Page 16 onwards on AFC chat match thread is beautiful.

I like the quote when penalty goes in that they've dropped 2 points and have to settle for a draw. Oops, just a bit premature there I feel!!!!!

53 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

well firstly they avoided automatic relegation on account of the league expanding to 12. And then on top of that they didn’t have to play the playoff due to Falkirk stadijm

double luck 

Add to that the fact that, unlike almost everyone else in the league, they’ve barely spent a penny on their decrepit stadium. They’ve led a charmed life and it’s about time karma bit them on the arse. 

Speaking of arses, them shitting the bed brought my treble in. Cheers Colin, keep up the good work!

jamboinglasgow

This stage of the season is when it becomes dangerous to go on a run without wins. Especially if it becomes a relegation battle it requires a squad ready to prepare a different kind of game of battling away for any chance (as we found to our cost.) And they have already pushed the change manager button which is normally the panic button.

I still think Aberdeen wont get into play-offs but certainly looking a very poor season for them.

Gordon Ramsay

I don't think they'll go down but it would be absolutely glorious if it happened. Long overdue.

neilnunb

I don't think Aberdeen will go down sadly or even end up in the playoffs but the chances of them being top 6 are slim and therefore they'll likely miss out on Europe, and having spent a fortune in the summer, had to pay off Robson and topping up Warnock's pension, then a very costly season for them. 😁

Hope Killie dump them out the cup next weekend.

WorldChampions1902
3 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Incredible that Ross County still have a chance. 

Because they’re managed by a PHM. 🖐️

It’s a pity Ross County are craps as well ! Midweek now huge with Dundee vs Dons & RC vs Free flowing unstoppable Hibs .

If RC & Dundee can get wins , then it will be popcorn time 

4 hours ago, Libertarian said:

How did you know Mystic Meg

👍

my mate is a don and any time there's a hearts aberdeen debate, he always hits the "never been relegated card" 

I cannot articulate quite how much I want them to go down 😅

Cameronstheman
10 minutes ago, IanF86 said:

my mate is a don and any time there's a hearts aberdeen debate, he always hits the "never been relegated card" 

Sounds like a hobo clinging on to f uck all

brellier
2 hours ago, neilnunb said:

I don't think Aberdeen will go down sadly or even end up in the playoffs but the chances of them being top 6 are slim and therefore they'll likely miss out on Europe, and having spent a fortune in the summer, had to pay off Robson and topping up Warnock's pension, then a very costly season for them. 😁

Hope Killie dump them out the cup next weekend.

Better if Killie beat them as as they’re now obsessed with beating us (according to AFC Chat) as much as they’re obsessed with beating Rangers and will up their game 

They won't be needing their new stadium now.  Plenty room in the current dump, for Championship games.

FarmerTweedy
13 minutes ago, IanF86 said:

You should point out to him how pathetic his club is that he's having to resort to bragging about league reconstruction and how much of a dump Brockville was!  Because if it wasn't for those things, they would have been relegated at least once and possibly more than once!

FarmerTweedy
3 minutes ago, Yoda said:

They won't be needing their new stadium now.  Plenty room in the current dump, for Championship games.

They could probably just go and groundshare at Cove. They'd love to share with a Rangers, I'm sure! 

9 hours ago, AC Mallin_51 said:

Has Dave cormack been on tv crying yet?

Crying on Twatter…….

Dave doesn’t do “walking Away. “

Dons fans - @Alan_Burrows and I totally get your frustration. That was sickening to watch at the end in injury time today. The criticism that we are only on here when things are going well is fair, but that’s mainly because we cannot answer questions about our employees, like our players and coaches, or discuss detailed concerns which could impact morale. Contrasting our play in Europe, only 10 weeks ago beating Eintracht Frankfurt, and reaching the Scottish League Cup Final, our league form with the same squad has been awful and baffling. The support and backing including today, with 1,000 singing from start to finish, has been brilliant. We too kick every ball and go through all the emotional highs and lows watching the team. We know it’s hard going right now, but I can assure you we don’t do walking away and we’ll get this right.

PapaShango
1 hour ago, JAYEL said:

Crying on Twatter…….

Dons fans - @Alan_Burrows and I totally get your frustration. That was sickening to watch at the end in injury time today. The criticism that we are only on here when things are going well is fair, but that’s mainly because we cannot answer questions about our employees, like our players and coaches, or discuss detailed concerns which could impact morale. Contrasting our play in Europe, only 10 weeks ago beating Eintracht Frankfurt, and reaching the Scottish League Cup Final, our league form with the same squad has been awful and baffling. The support and backing including today, with 1,000 singing from start to finish, has been brilliant. We too kick every ball and go through all the emotional highs and lows watching the team. We know it’s hard going right now, but I can assure you we don’t do walking away and we’ll get this right.

The boys a weapon even more so commenting on Hearts at the end of the season on season ticket sales. Karma has bit him hard and I would love them to get relegated. They are a shambles and I thought they would put a few results together to at least get top 6. So glad I was wrong. Hope they rot, a horrific self entitled fan base that think they are a big club.

Libertarian
10 hours ago, IanF86 said:

Normally I would want a club the size of Aberdeen in the Premiership, however as I mentioned earlier in the thread it was Aberdeen who along with Celtic voted to retain the 11-1 voting structure which is strangling the the Scottish game. I would love it if they went down and stayed down 

GinRummy
4 hours ago, JAYEL said:

Crying on Twatter…….

Wee Rangers related comment at the end to pander to the weirdo codheids and their imaginary rivalry with the Huns. Sharp Dave. 

Nelly Terraces

After our magnificent win today we now have double the points these relegation bound losers do.

Read it & weep you mutton molesting bellends. :lol:

milky_26
1 minute ago, Nelly Terraces said:

After our magnificent win today we now have double the points these relegation bound losers do.

Read it & weep you mutton molesting bellends. :lol:

minor point we have more than double their points (by a point) and we are one win shy of having 3 times as many wins as them in the league

41 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Nice angle for the winner, and a review of it.

Shinnie absolutely losing his shit is most pleasing. 

RustyRightPeg
43 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Shinnie in this makes me so happy. One of the most talentless players in recent memory, absolutely utterly losing his shit. 

1971fozzy
50 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

shinnie 🤣🤣🤡