• Ked

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Day@theraces
3 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Is he still playing?

Football or gangster 😆

Rupert Pupkin

Driving to work this morning and 5 Cop wagons just shot along Captains Road,heading towards Gillmerton lights blazing. Wonder if it’s connected..?

RustyRightPeg
13 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Is he still playing?

Don't think so. Last time I seen his name he had taken the Craigroyston managers job, but didn't last long there.

17 hours ago, Armageddon said:

Some photos from the wedding 😳

And then there's this  https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/murdered-gangsters-brother-charged-over-32047021

What a life to lead, how can folk be fecked living like this!

I bet  his new wife is delighted days after the wedding he is up in Court most newly weds head away on honeymoon🤣

Edited by steve123

Armageddon
10 hours ago, RustyRightPeg said:

Don't think so. Last time I seen his name he had taken the Craigroyston managers job, but didn't last long there.

Wonder if the boys stayed behind after training for additional shooting practice.

Dawnrazor
Just now, Armageddon said:

Wonder if the boys stayed behind after training for additional shooting practice.

👍👏

Family of slain gangster Marc Webley plan all night party to celebrate his life

The event will take place at the Village Hotel on Crewe Road South in Edinburgh on February 28.His sister, Rebecca Ramsay, has now publicly shared details of the event, to be held at the Village Hotel in the city, at the end of the month.We would appreciate it if you could share with friends and family."

... SHARING IS CARING :) 

8 minutes ago, no21 said:

Family of slain gangster Marc Webley plan all night party to celebrate his life

The event will take place at the Village Hotel on Crewe Road South in Edinburgh on February 28.His sister, Rebecca Ramsay, has now publicly shared details of the event, to be held at the Village Hotel in the city, at the end of the month.We would appreciate it if you could share with friends and family."

... SHARING IS CARING :) 

Does the Village Hotel know what it has let itself in for?

The Village Hotel in Edinburgh 

“The problem is that any likely venue might be worried about the event attracting trouble. The police are sure to be all over it.”

We can reveal Webley’s body has now been released to his family by the Crown Office.

Usually relatives would instruct an undertaker to collect it from the capital’s City Mortuary.

But it’s been reported that there won’t be a funeral as Webley wanted his body donated to medical science.

A relative is understood to have posted a message on Facebook and claimed it was written by Webley before he died.

It read: “This is from Marc. For everyone wanting to know my funeral arrangements, there is NO funeral. I’m donating my body to science.

“Love my boys. If you’re no fast, you’re last. Divide and conquer, tell someone who gives a ****. There was no one like me. I did it my way.”

cannonfoda
1 hour ago, Rousset1 said:

Free bar?  

CostaJambo
3 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Aka as “ the Pilton Hilton “ 

Is that where Telford College used to be or am I getting mixed up?

3 hours ago, Rousset1 said:

The will probably cancel that booking once they realise what it’s for surely 

New Town Loafer
2 hours ago, cannonfoda said:

Free bar?  

I must pay my respects to this misunderstood child of Edinburgh. 

JudyJudyJudy
15 minutes ago, CostaJambo said:

I was there for Xmas work doo at Xmas . It’s on the corner of Crewe road just along from western general 

Edited by JudyJudyJudy

Sooperstar
21 minutes ago, New Town Loafer said:

Might not be the wisest of pre-derby venues. 

31 minutes ago, CostaJambo said:

Just up the road from where Telford College used to be.  Across Ferry Road from the Ferranti/Leonardo building.

2 hours ago, trotter said:

'The send off he deserves'. 

Well, one could argue he already got that.

😆

3 hours ago, no21 said:

“The problem is that any likely venue might be worried about the event attracting trouble. The police are sure to be all over it.”

We can reveal Webley’s body has now been released to his family by the Crown Office.

Usually relatives would instruct an undertaker to collect it from the capital’s City Mortuary.

But it’s been reported that there won’t be a funeral as Webley wanted his body donated to medical science.

A relative is understood to have posted a message on Facebook and claimed it was written by Webley before he died.

It read: “This is from Marc. For everyone wanting to know my funeral arrangements, there is NO funeral. I’m donating my body to science.

“Love my boys. If you’re no fast, you’re last. Divide and conquer, tell someone who gives a ****. There was no one like me. I did it my way.”

What an absolute helmet.

Used to live along the road from it. There will be trouble there but the police will be all over it. Should not have been allowed to happen but if it wasn't there it would just be somewhere else.

RustyRightPeg
56 minutes ago, theshed said:

The will probably cancel that booking once they realise what it’s for surely 

Do you think they have a choice to cancel it?

CostaJambo
1 hour ago, Yoda said:

Just up the road from where Telford College used to be.  Across Ferry Road from the Ferranti/Leonardo building.

Cheers Yoda, I didn't even know Telford had moved. 

18 minutes ago, CostaJambo said:

Cheers Yoda, I didn't even know Telford had moved. 

Many years ago the Council (I presume) merger Telford, Stevenson and Jewel & Esk valley into one large mega College.  Now called Edinburgh College. They moved from the Telford site to a big, modern site towards West Granton.  I think they still have a site at Sighthill, which was Stevenson College.

I used to attend Telford when I did my apprenticeship in the 1980s.  Happy memories.

2 hours ago, Wish said:

Is the blonde in the FB photos related to Daffy Duck?

Deleted

Edited by trotter

56 minutes ago, Yoda said:

Many years ago the Council (I presume) merger Telford, Stevenson and Jewel & Esk valley into one large mega College.  Now called Edinburgh College. They moved from the Telford site to a big, modern site towards West Granton.  I think they still have a site at Sighthill, which was Stevenson College.

I used to attend Telford when I did my apprenticeship in the 1980s.  Happy memories.

Edinburgh College - Wikipedia

It was the colleges themselves that proposed the merger.

2 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

I was there for Xmas work doo at Xmas . It’s on the corner of Crewe road just along from western general 

A Christmas work do at Christmas time?

Surely you’re pulling our legs?  🤷🏿‍♂️

Next, you'll be telling us that Christmas Day fell on the 25th of December last year.

:wink: 

JudyJudyJudy
6 minutes ago, Morgan said:

A Christmas work do at Christmas time?

Surely you’re pulling our legs?  🤷🏿‍♂️

Next, you'll be telling us that Christmas Day fell on the 25th of December last year.

:wink: 

Lololol 😂 oh Morgan you are certainly keeping your yaks on the grammar and proper use of les anglais 😜

been here before
5 hours ago, trotter said:

'The send off he deserves'. 

Well, one could argue he already got that.

Same night as the derby at Tynecastle. Might head down after the game. Whats the word on tickets for the all nighter?

My understanding of the etiquette around attending  all nighters for slain hoods is a little rusty.

Edited by been here before

5 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Lololol 😂 oh Morgan you are certainly keeping your yaks on the grammar and proper use of les anglais 😜

My pleasure, Jude.  👍

Sooperstar
2 hours ago, RustyRightPeg said:

Do you think they have a choice to cancel it?

Sure they could make any excuse they want. 'Sorry, we've been unable to arrange for enough staff to cover your booking so we are going to have to cancel'. 

RustyRightPeg
1 minute ago, Sooperstar said:

Sure they could make any excuse they want. 'Sorry, we've been unable to arrange for enough staff to cover your booking so we are going to have to cancel'. 

To which they'd be told, well get more staff. You've surely seen every gangster movie, ever. That's how it works 😂

4 minutes ago, been here before said:

Same night as the derby at Tynecastle. Might head down after the game. Whats the word on tickets for the all nighter?

My etiquette around attending  all nighters for slain hoods is a little rusty.

Not much to remember really.

Sovereign rings, chunky gold bracelets, sunglasses and Crombie type coats should allow one to blend in nicely.

RustyRightPeg

Also there's every chance this boozer had no idea it was hosting this 'celebration'. They've likely just said that's where we're going, see you there rather than booking it

JudyJudyJudy
10 minutes ago, Morgan said:

My pleasure, Jude.  👍

Oh no bother I like being kept on my toes 

been here before
3 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Not much to remember really.

Sovereign rings, chunky gold bracelets, sunglasses and Crombie type coats should allow one to blend in nicely.

Was more thinking about whether its invite or is it ok to just rock up after posting a video online telling folk your on your way?

Just now, JudyJudyJudy said:

Oh no bother I like being kept on my toes 

Wrong thread for this type of admission, Jude.

:oohmatron:

1 minute ago, been here before said:

Was more thinking about whether its invite or is it ok to just rock up after posting a video online telling folk your on your way?

Ah, got you now.

Probably a video wouldn’t go amiss, preferably wearing your Hearts scarf to make you an even easier target.

Good luck!  👍❤️ 

7 hours ago, no21 said:

I like the last bit where he quotes Cesars' last words. And for the avoidance of doubt I mean the Roman Emperor not Billy Mcneil

Edited by Mister T

Damosuzuki
4 hours ago, New Town Loafer said:

🤣🤣🤣

Tommy Brown
4 hours ago, CostaJambo said:

Yes

3 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

Yes

Yes, as in that's where Telford College used to be or Yes, he's getting mixed up?

:qqb003:

Tommy Brown
Just now, Morgan said:

Yes, as in that's where Telford College used to be or Yes, he's getting mixed up?

:qqb003:

Piss off you. Now I'm confused...🥺

3 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

Piss off you. Now I'm confused...🥺

OK, Thomas, I'm off...

:sadrobbo:

• JKBMod 3 locked this topic