Serious incident in Granton

GinRummy

Deepfriedpizza
33 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

“It had been bubbling away for a while with threats from both sides. Thing is the other guy was in Spain when this happened.

I can confirm I'm not the other guy 

See my comment a few posts up...

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Morgan

• steve123

• Ked

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Tillytally said:

Cheers. Was he comparing himself to him? 😅

1 hour ago, Tillytally said:

Cheers. Was he comparing himself to him? 😅

Dusk_Till_Dawn

You can well imagine Sicily’s finest worrying about these fuds 

2 hours ago, Tillytally said:

Haha I have no idea. 

Why involve yourself then?

1874robbo
On 14/01/2024 at 19:54, been here before said:

b25lY21zOmU4NWIyZGNiLTUzNTAtNGYxOS1hM2I5LTMxYmNlYzQ3ZjcwMDpiNzIzNjEwMy1hYzAxLTQyNjctOTM5Zi1lOGU2MzQ2NmI0OGY.jpg.38934949958e0ec29b6a6191811444fc.jpg

Awww man that is just so moving, Im welling up here.

I hope if my ass is ever popped by a cap then some semi litterate jakeball gets out of bed, rolls his sister to the side and tears their jizz stained, spoon singed sheet from under her before spray painting such a moving soliloquay.

Tying it to a rusty railing above a weed strewn, dug shite riddled, fag packet scattered empty vodka bottle oasis just frames it so well.

Class

Brilliant 😂😂👏👏👏 take a bow 

Lovecraft
5 hours ago, Tillytally said:

And the boy Daniel Fraser who is currently missing was pictured with the ‘other Spain guy’ the night he went missing. Coincidence or…

You created an account just for that?

jack D and coke
11 hours ago, Tillytally said:

And the boy Daniel Fraser who is currently missing was pictured with the ‘other Spain guy’ the night he went missing. Coincidence or…

His was the first name I got for the shooting. Rumours are he’s hiding down Musselburgh or he was last seen down here anyway. 

Tillytally
59 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

His was the first name I got for the shooting. Rumours are he’s hiding down Musselburgh or he was last seen down here anyway. 

interesting. 

i wish jj was my dad
1 hour ago, jack D and coke said:

Do these top boys have connections in Musselburgh? 

jack D and coke
2 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

Do these top boys have connections in Musselburgh? 

Well the niddrie punters always have always had connections here. 
How deep I don’t know I’m not ITK as much these days. 
Hear plenty though. 

il Duce McTarkin
1 hour ago, jack D and coke said:

Rumours are he’s hiding down Musselburgh 

You're a ruthless little ^***, jack, I'll give you that, but I got no time for grasses.

XDPlSf9.gif

Feed 'im to the pigs, Errol.

jack D and coke
1 minute ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

You're a ruthless little ^***, jack, I'll give you that, but I got no time for grasses.

XDPlSf9.gif

Feed 'im to the pigs, Errol.

:lol: 

All over facey B doon here lad. 
I ain’t no McCabe type slaaaaag. 

On 15/01/2024 at 23:17, Armageddon said:

Jane Park can read? 😂

😆😆😆

On 14/01/2024 at 19:54, been here before said:

b25lY21zOmU4NWIyZGNiLTUzNTAtNGYxOS1hM2I5LTMxYmNlYzQ3ZjcwMDpiNzIzNjEwMy1hYzAxLTQyNjctOTM5Zi1lOGU2MzQ2NmI0OGY.jpg.38934949958e0ec29b6a6191811444fc.jpg

Awww man that is just so moving, Im welling up here.

Title for the next James Bond film? Mibbee get the Proclaimers to sing the theme song.

5 hours ago, westbow said:

Title for the next James Bond film? Mibbee get the Proclaimers to sing the theme song.

😆

Dawnrazor
5 hours ago, westbow said:

And the winner of Miss West Lothian as the love interest.

jack D and coke
1 minute ago, Rupert Pupkin said:

Not Surprised they managed to mention Ms Park twice in that story..🙄🙄

Absolutely ****ing embarrassing isn’t it?

Wtf is the fascination with her?! 

il Duce McTarkin
19 minutes ago, Rupert Pupkin said:

Not Surprised they managed to mention Ms Park twice in that story..🙄🙄

Managed to get 'slain hood' in again, too.

Mackem Midlothian
12 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

That was such a poignant tribute from her as well. If you told me that Burns or Shakespeare had written it I'd believe you.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/11808019/marc-webley-edinburgh-police-shooting-murder-granton/

THE family of slain hood Marc Webley is refusing to cooperate with police following his death.

His relatives won’t speak with cops over fears it will make them look like grasses.

And it means detectives haven’t been able to publically state he was the 38-year-old man who died in Edinburgh on Hogmanay.

An insider said: “Webley’s brother Don and mum Janet has been adamant they want nothing to do with the police.

“Usually in cases like this police assign a family liaison officer to the deceased’s relatives.

“They support the family and answer any questions they might have.

“But the Webleys have point blank refused to cooperate. They don’t want to be accused of being grasses or having any sort of relationship with the police at all.

“From a policing perspective it just means they can’t formally state Webley is the person who died. They have only stated it was a 38-year-old man." 

We told how thieves stole two moto-bikes belonging to his sons from his home in the days after his death.

The youngsters’ aunt has appealed online for the pricey toys to be returned following the break-in at the late hood’s pad in Granton, Edinburgh.

Nadine Steele posted a pic of one of them and wrote: “If anyone gets offered this bike or a wee blue and white bike, please let me know.

“They are sentimental to the boys and need them back ASAP.”

Edinburgh EuroMillions winner Jane Park has ditched Instagram, just weeks after the death of her ex-boyfriend. It appears she is now on a social media blackout. When searching her Instagram handle users are greeted by the message: "Sorry, this page isn't available. 

Whilst her Twitter/X profile is still online, Jane hasn't posted or liked anything since the day before her ex was reportedly gunned down. 

Marc Webley is thought to have been gunned down outside the Anchor Inn on Granton Road on New Year's Eve. The Daily Record said sources suggested he has been partying with friends when the attack took place.Webley was previously jailed for 11 years, and was linked to Jane Park. She recently shared some pictures of the two of them together on social media, reports the Daily Star.

7 minutes ago, no21 said:

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/11808019/marc-webley-edinburgh-police-shooting-murder-granton/

THE family of slain hood Marc Webley is refusing to cooperate with police following his death.

His relatives won’t speak with cops over fears it will make them look like grasses.

And it means detectives haven’t been able to publically state he was the 38-year-old man who died in Edinburgh on Hogmanay.

An insider said: “Webley’s brother Don and mum Janet has been adamant they want nothing to do with the police.

“Usually in cases like this police assign a family liaison officer to the deceased’s relatives.

“But the Webleys have point blank refused to cooperate. They don’t want to be accused of being grasses or having any sort of relationship with the police at all.

“From a policing perspective it just means they can’t formally state Webley is the person who died. They have only stated it was a 38-year-old man." 

We told how thieves stole two moto-bikes belonging to his sons from his home in the days after his death.

The youngsters’ aunt has appealed online for the pricey toys to be returned following the break-in at the late hood’s pad in Granton, Edinburgh.

Nadine Steele posted a pic of one of them and wrote: “If anyone gets offered this bike or a wee blue and white bike, please let me know.

I'm assuming if they fail to identify him then they can't arrange a funeral or register his death 🤷‍♂️

RustyRightPeg
36 minutes ago, happyjam said:

I'm assuming if they fail to identify him then they can't arrange a funeral or register his death 🤷‍♂️

Was thinking that.

Sums up Sun using the phrase 'grasses'. On the journalism theme of the day, completely amateurish.

1 hour ago, no21 said:

“The late hood’s pad in Granton”.  :rofl:

:vrface:

Dusk_Till_Dawn
1 hour ago, no21 said:

the standard of the writing gets funnier and funnier :lol:

Mikey1874
1 hour ago, no21 said:

Janet Webley, mother did also say as previously working in a cafe that she approved of the early chat on JKB about favourite biscuits. 

JudyJudyJudy
1 minute ago, Mikey1874 said:

Janet Webley, mother did also say as previously working in a cafe that she approved of the early chat on JKB about favourite biscuits. 

IMG_7076.jpeg

Templeton Peck

Spartans Ultras had a touching tribute to him last week and finished with a rousing One Marc Webley!

Fantastic Community Club

Tommy Brown
2 hours ago, Templeton Peck said:

Spartans Ultras had a touching tribute to him last week and finished with a rousing One Marc Webley!

Fantastic Community Club

We're gonna gun down Webley

Na na na na

Could have have been shooters song in car on the way down to Granton

Dusk_Till_Dawn
1 hour ago, Tommy Brown said:

Na na na na

Could have have been shooters song in car on the way down to Granton

ONE SLAIN HOOD

THERE’S ONLY ONE SLAIN HOOD

i wish jj was my dad

What a mindset his family must have. I know he really should have grown out of pretending he was in the untouchables by the time he was 38 but it does go to show how some people really are the product of their environment. 

Mikey1874
1 hour ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

What a mindset his family must have. I know he really should have grown out of pretending he was in the untouchables by the time he was 38 but it does go to show how some people really are the product of their environment. 

Mostly devastated by the effect on all the children. As well as the grief. Its a big family. And actually not all of them are criminals. 

But people like you clearly think the Police are great. Fair play. 

i wish jj was my dad
52 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Mostly devastated by the effect on all the children. As well as the grief. Its a big family. And actually not all of them are criminals. 

But people like you clearly think the Police are great. Fair play. 

You don't think they should help the police confirm his identity? Just opt out rather than be seen as grasses? 

Whether the police are 'great" or not is beside the point. The country has laws and processes which are kind of important in a civilised society.  If we live within them there is less chance of our families being devastated by the grief caused by grown men playing with firearms. 

Despite being brought up there I had no idea Omertà was a principle in Granton. 

Mikey1874
18 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

You don't think they should help the police confirm his identity? Just opt out rather than be seen as grasses? 

Whether the police are 'great" or not is beside the point. The country has laws and processes which are kind of important in a civilised society.  If we live within them there is less chance of our families being devastated by the grief caused by grown men playing with firearms. 

The Police have done great it seems. Helped by incompetence and naivety they have probably caught the perpetrators. And very likely they have enough evidence for a conviction. And very likely a long sentence at least for the shooter. 28 years for the murder plus extra for shooting the bystander. So its a big well done to Police Scotland.

I know the Webley family. I think they are just angry in addition to the grief. If you are them, its fair to ask what have the Police ever done for them. Its not really a big deal. Lots of people especially from a certain environment don't have anything to do with the Police. Its not a big deal.

i wish jj was my dad
9 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

The Police have done great it seems. Helped by incompetence and naivety they have probably caught the perpetrators. And very likely they have enough evidence for a conviction. And very likely a long sentence at least for the shooter. 28 years for the murder plus extra for shooting the bystander. So its a big well done to Police Scotland.

I know the Webley family. I think they are just angry in addition to the grief. If you are them, its fair to ask what have the Police ever done for them. Its not really a big deal. Lots of people especially from a certain environment don't have anything to do with the Police. Its not a big deal.

So he is a product of his environment? The cycle will probably go on but hopefully budding gangsters might learn that firearms aren't toys or fashion accessories. 

Maybe the police could and should have done more. I dont know because i dont move in these circles but running around telling other armed bans to come and have a go wasn't down to them.  What would you have them do?

Mikey1874
34 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

So he is a product of his environment? The cycle will probably go on but hopefully budding gangsters might learn that firearms aren't toys or fashion accessories. 

Maybe the police could and should have done more. I dont know because i dont move in these circles but running around telling other armed bans to come and have a go wasn't down to them.  What would you have them do?

You've changed the subject. I answered regarding the Webleys not talking to the Police, and I praised the Police for their successful and quick investigation. 

Gorgiewave
3 hours ago, Tazio said:

Despite being brought up there I had no idea Omertà was a principle in Granton. 

They were hardly going to tell you, were they?

6 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Hang on. Someone gets gunned down in cold blood (regardless of whether it was deserved/justified in some circles or not), but someone who is loved by his family gets murdered, and you say the family thinks it's 'not a big deal'? 

That's a whopper right there. Even for you. 

i wish jj was my dad
6 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

You've changed the subject. I answered regarding the Webleys not talking to the Police, and I praised the Police for their successful and quick investigation. 

I didn't change the subject. I can't understand where the family are coming from by being so unco-operative.  'What have the police ever done for them?' What do they expect the police to do for them?  

• JKBMod 3 locked this topic