• JudyJudyJudy

• Morgan

• steve123

• Ked

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Day@theraces
3 hours ago, Threedoorsdown said:

Is he seen as gang related? Or because he is missing and comes from the area?

Threedoorsdown
8 hours ago, Day@theraces said:

Is he seen as gang related? Or because he is missing and comes from the area?

I suspect that’ll all come out in the wash further down the line when the guy turns up one way or another. You hear things, 99% of which turn out to be complete rubbish.

He comes from a family that have had more than their fair share of tragedy, so I hope this one ends well for them and the guy turns up.

Day@theraces
5 hours ago, Threedoorsdown said:

I suspect that’ll all come out in the wash further down the line when the guy turns up one way or another. You hear things, 99% of which turn out to be complete rubbish.

He comes from a family that have had more than their fair share of tragedy, so I hope this one ends well for them and the guy turns up.

👍👍

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Any more hoods been caged after enquiries by the beaks?

Gorgiewave
2 hours ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Any more hoods been caged after enquiries by the beaks?

No: after a probe.

Edited by Gorgiewave

Armageddon

All quiet on the Granton front.

I wonder if there will be a minutes applause for him before the Hibs game this weekend 😬🥴

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Still love the fact that he did a video saying ‘come doon here tae the pub and shoots ees, eh.’

So they did.

2 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Still love the fact that he did a video saying ‘come doon here tae the pub and shoots ees, eh.’

So they did.

If there was a criminal category in the Darwin Awards he’s a winner. A posthumous one. 

Edited by Tazio

7 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Legends never die.

Webley did.

:scenes:

lol

heartgarfunkel
11 minutes ago, Tazio said:

If there was a criminal category in the Darwin Awards he’s a winner. A posthumous one. 

Gold medallist.

Dirty Deeds

Jane Park should nip down and read the tributes like the royals when Diana popped it.

1 minute ago, Dirty Deeds said:

Jane Park should nip down and read the tributes like the royals when Diana popped it.

She's probably adept at nipping down, that's for sure.

been here before

b25lY21zOmU4NWIyZGNiLTUzNTAtNGYxOS1hM2I5LTMxYmNlYzQ3ZjcwMDpiNzIzNjEwMy1hYzAxLTQyNjctOTM5Zi1lOGU2MzQ2NmI0OGY.jpg.38934949958e0ec29b6a6191811444fc.jpg

Awww man that is just so moving, Im welling up here.

I hope if my ass is ever popped by a cap then some semi litterate jakeball gets out of bed, rolls his sister to the side and tears their jizz stained, spoon singed sheet from under her before spray painting such a moving soliloquay.

Tying it to a rusty railing above a weed strewn, dug shite riddled, fag packet scattered empty vodka bottle oasis just frames it so well.

Class

Edited by been here before

2 hours ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Legends never die.

Webley did.

:scenes:

he shoots he scores !!

Spellczech
11 minutes ago, been here before said:

b25lY21zOmU4NWIyZGNiLTUzNTAtNGYxOS1hM2I5LTMxYmNlYzQ3ZjcwMDpiNzIzNjEwMy1hYzAxLTQyNjctOTM5Zi1lOGU2MzQ2NmI0OGY.jpg.38934949958e0ec29b6a6191811444fc.jpg

Awww man that is just so moving, Im welling up here.

I hope if my ass is ever popped by a cap then some semi litterate jakeball gets out of bed, rolls his sister to the side and tears their jizz stained, spoon singed sheet from under her before spray painting such a moving soliloquay.

Tying it to a rusty railing above a weed strewn, dug shite riddled, fag packet scattered empty vodka bottle oasis just frames it so well.

Class

Considering the way he died I think he'd be gutted about that banner's sentiments TBH...

1 hour ago, Dirty Deeds said:

Just now, no21 said:

he shoots he scores !!

Just now, no21 said:

he shoots he scores !!

First she loses £100k in a deal with MR , then loses MW allegedly due to him calling out MR , common theme here - they say things come in 3's ... 

8 hours ago, no21 said:

First she loses £100k in a deal with MR , then loses MW allegedly due to him calling out MR , common theme here - they say things come in 3's ... 

There's a lot of people that are not very happy at the hobo munter from her own side of town.  I think she will be away on a permanent holiday abroad from now on. 

Mackem Midlothian
19 hours ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

So they did.

Does anyone know what he meant by "a wee tuppence"? Is it some sort of narcotics reference?

9 hours ago, May98 said:

There's a lot of people that are not very happy at the hobo munter from her own side of town.  I think she will be away on a permanent holiday abroad from now on. 

It says she allegedly dumped him ... yet she's posting on social media how heartbroken she is . Or was she advised to cut him loose due to what was on the horizon . 

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/11794210/marc-webley-home-ransacked-days-after-death/

SLAIN gangster Marc Webley’s home was ransacked by yobs just days after his death.

Heartless thieves nicked two of his kids’ moto-bikes in last week’s raid.

nd the youngsters’ aunt has appealed online for the pricey toys to be returned following the break-in at the late hood’s pad in Granton, Edinburgh

Nadine Steele posted a pic of one of them and wrote: “If anyone gets offered this bike or a wee blue and white bike, please let me know.

“They are sentimental to the boys and need them back ASAP.”

Her Facebook post was shared by Webley’s ex-lover, former £1million lotto winner Jane Park, 28.

t’s understood cops haven’t been called in to investigate the theft. 

A source said: “There are rumours junkies were behind it. A name has been mentioned.

“But others are saying it was someone trying to claw back a drug debt. Whoever it was, they’d better have eyes in the back of their head.”

Webley, 38, was allegedly shot dead outside a Granton pub on Hogmanay.

hughesie27
4 minutes ago, no21 said:

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/11794210/marc-webley-home-ransacked-days-after-death/

SLAIN gangster Marc Webley’s home was ransacked by yobs just days after his death.

nd the youngsters’ aunt has appealed online for the pricey toys to be returned following the break-in at the late hood’s pad in Granton, Edinburgh

Nadine Steele posted a pic of one of them and wrote: “If anyone gets offered this bike or a wee blue and white bike, please let me know.

Her Facebook post was shared by Webley’s ex-lover, former £1million lotto winner Jane Park, 28.

A source said: “There are rumours junkies were behind it. A name has been mentioned.

“But others are saying it was someone trying to claw back a drug debt. Whoever it was, they’d better have eyes in the back of their head.”

Jane Park won the lottery?

Posted over from another Forum 🤣

couldn’t work out if he was celebrating Brad Welsh’s murder or commiserating. As throbber says I think he was coked up during the videos.

I can feel a new Talk to Frank advert coming, advising people off cocaine due to the potential to challenging armed gangsters to kill you.

Damosuzuki
28 minutes ago, no21 said:

'sentimental'

😐

Dirty Deeds
1 hour ago, no21 said:

Hey, wait a minute, those junkies paid for those moto-bikes in the first place!

Randle P McMurphy
3 hours ago, Mackem Midlothian said:

Does anyone know what he meant by "a wee tuppence"? Is it some sort of narcotics reference?

Tuppeny bit = hit

3 hours ago, Mackem Midlothian said:

Would also like to know wtf that phrase he kept saying meant. Sound like 'tartarina' or something.

Mackem Midlothian
2 hours ago, Randle P McMurphy said:

Tuppeny bit = hit

Thanks, that makes sense.

2 hours ago, Sow Easy said:

Would also like to know wtf that phrase he kept saying meant. Sound like 'tartarina' or something.

Aye, I wondered that too.

2 hours ago, Sow Easy said:

Think it was YMR rolled together 

Nucky Thompson
1 hour ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

"Slain hood".

:facepalm:

Sounds like a medical procedure that I once had :whistling:

il Duce McTarkin
6 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Sounds like a medical procedure that I once had :whistling:

The hoodless claw.

1 hour ago, gordiegords said:

What does “Slain” mean? 

Slain means ‘to have been killed violently’.

AlphonseCapone
3 hours ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

"Slain hood".

:facepalm:

Jewish?

1 minute ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Jewish?

Are you trying to get under his skin, Al?

Armageddon
On 14/01/2024 at 18:35, Dirty Deeds said:

Jane Park can read? 😂

Mackem Midlothian
21 hours ago, Arry said:

Think it was YMR rolled together 

I heard that, but it sounded more like "wymer, wymer". There's a "tartarina" sounding word too.

fabienleclerq
On 15/01/2024 at 13:05, Mackem Midlothian said:

My reading of that was they'd maybe hurt him a little bit he'd kill them?

manaliveits105

“It had been bubbling away for a while with threats from both sides. Thing is the other guy was in Spain when this happened.

I can confirm I'm not the other guy 

Tillytally

And the boy Daniel Fraser who is currently missing was pictured with the ‘other Spain guy’ the night he went missing. Coincidence or…

• JKBMod 3 locked this topic