Football strip Copies. Which website

alicante jambo

escobri

Soccer03.com is now soccer03.store and has started with next seasons strips already 🤣 are they even confirmed yet?

e78fae312b7106ea.webp

d9f114ccef5ae327.webp

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir PH

• been here before

• Homme

• tian447

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Batistuta87
12 hours ago, escobri said:

Soccer03.com is now soccer03.store and has started with next seasons strips already 🤣 are they even confirmed yet?

e78fae312b7106ea.webp

d9f114ccef5ae327.webp

Pretty confident these will be accurate. They had last year's ones up really early and a few Euros shirts this year, and they were bang on.

Factories will be making them already and Soccer 03 or 04 or whatever number they're on now will likely be sourcing their stuff right out the same place. 

Edited by Batistuta87

Batistuta87
On 16/01/2024 at 18:59, jamboT said:

Soccer03 , and no, I'm not blaming anyone here, more in hope noone else has the same issue and loses any money. 

Have ordered 3 or 4 times. No issues other than one of the numbers on the back having a wee tear in it but I just messaged them via WhatsApp and got a refund without any hassle. I'm sure in your case its just a mistake but your bank will be able to claim the money back if they've taken it without actually sending you anything. 

hughesie27
14 hours ago, escobri said:

d9f114ccef5ae327.webp

How 2002.

On 16/01/2024 at 19:39, Homme said:

Ordered a tracksuit for the wee man as a change from the usual kits so interested to see the quality. Soccer03.

Dispatched on the 5th so hopefully be with me soon.

Little man's tracksuit is spot on and perfect for him when out playing etc. Will definitely be buying more tracksuits from them.

Took 2-3 weeks for delivery. Just forgot to update on this thread.

Jack Torrance

Soccer 03 had a holiday recently which resulted in a longer wait. Should all be back to normal now. On a side note they changed to the new website while I was waiting for an order and it still came through fine. 

3 minutes ago, Jack Torrance said:

Soccer 03 had a holiday recently which resulted in a longer wait. Should all be back to normal now. On a side note they changed to the new website while I was waiting for an order and it still came through fine. 

Soccer 04 now yeah? Just had a look.

Jack Torrance
45 minutes ago, Homme said:

Soccer 04 now yeah? Just had a look.

New site is soccer03.store but they also have soccer04.com and seem to work off both.

Soccer03.com stopped working a few days back but they'll pick up via the new site and my order arrived fine in between the switch over.

32 minutes ago, Jack Torrance said:

New site is soccer03.store but they also have soccer04.com and seem to work off both.

Soccer03.com stopped working a few days back but they'll pick up via the new site and my order arrived fine in between the switch over.

Cheers. Has been a couple weeks since I've been on so hadn't known about the change.

been here before
5 minutes ago, Homme said:

Cheers. Has been a couple weeks since I've been on so hadn't known about the change.

They usually email the new website address when the Feds are closing in on them.

1 hour ago, been here before said:

They usually email the new website address when the Feds are closing in on them.

Sure enough, checked my junk email and one in there from March 1st :lol:

been here before
14 minutes ago, Midloth_Iain said:

New Scotland kits leaked ....

Absolute dugshit :rofl:

Plenty of grown up dafties will lap it up at 70 sheets though.

IMG_3309.thumb.jpeg.0fc688cd6e6c3e828fe150bbb7e3d23c.jpeg

dannymack
1 hour ago, Jim_Duncan said:

Is the lassie in Pic6 included in the deal?

If she was she's not arrived yet, must have been held at customs... laddies girlfriend will not be happy though. 

been here before
17 minutes ago, dannymack said:

If she was she's not arrived yet, must have been held at customs... laddies girlfriend will not be happy though. 

Probably finishing the pee she's doing in the picture.

Jim_Duncan
15 minutes ago, been here before said:

Probably finishing the pee she's doing in the picture.

Perhaps she's a Mexican't?

vegas-voss
2 hours ago, been here before said:

Aye they both look pretty shit.I will no doubt have to get the home one for the bairn though.

Jack Torrance
3 hours ago, been here before said:

They're shopping on the wrong website if they're paying 70 sheets 😁

Edited by Jack Torrance

tian447

Quite like that home kit. 

But I'll not be paying 70 sheets. More like 11 sheets thanks to some of the pages listed on this thread :jj:

£75 for a football shirt is obscene. Think I’ll wait for them to hit one of the websites. 

Nelly Terraces

Hi guys,

Just wondering if anyone's bought any tops from this site: The Truth About Replica Football Shirt UK Revealed – FootyJersey

It's just I'd like to get my brother a couple of tops they have on there for his birthday, but the prices seem too good to be true & also there's no reviews anywhere about it so wondering how legit it might be. Cheers!!

On 14/03/2024 at 11:26, Bender said:

£75 for a football shirt is obscene. Think I’ll wait for them to hit one of the websites. 

They’re on Soccerlord already

been here before
37 minutes ago, Nelly Terraces said:

Hi guys,

Just wondering if anyone's bought any tops from this site: The Truth About Replica Football Shirt UK Revealed – FootyJersey

It's just I'd like to get my brother a couple of tops they have on there for his birthday, but the prices seem too good to be true & also there's no reviews anywhere about it so wondering how legit it might be. Cheers!!

Id never order, open, click on, read or go within 100 miles of anything with ****in "footy" in it name.

been here before
4 minutes ago, jack49 said:

They’re on Soccerlord already

33 notes for a fake top 😀, no ta.

The usual suspects will have them up and running soon enough.

escobri
28 minutes ago, been here before said:

33 notes for a fake top 😀, no ta.

The usual suspects will have them up and running soon enough.

And their prices are that low they get you banned from threads 🤣

Stupid Sexy Flanders

I've just had an issue with Soccer03, I've ordered loads of stuff without any problems so I suppose one isn't bad. 

A shirt came but a couple of the logos were squint or in the wrong place. After a bit of back and forth, they're saying they'll send me another one so we'll see what happens. 

Every other time they've been fine though. 

been here before
5 minutes ago, Angel eyes said:

Dhgate.com has Scotland gear up $13.67-$20.49

The only shirts that Ive ever had an issue with came via DH Gate. Poor finishing, the collars came away in no time and logos etc that peeled off.

I've avoided ever since.

Off topic just a wee bit, but Cooligan do some great retro tops for anyone interested.

Bad news is that they don't do a Hearts one in the branches I've visited but, strangely enough, have Hibs and Montrose.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Soccer03 now has kids version of the new Scotland kit if anyone's interested, just the home one though and no adults sizes yet. 

10 hours ago, Stupid Sexy Flanders said:

Soccer03 now has kids version of the new Scotland kit if anyone's interested, just the home one though and no adults sizes yet. 

Brilliant, thanks for posting. Been randomly checking over the past week for the kids kit to be on there. 

been here before
40 minutes ago, Homme said:

Brilliant, thanks for posting. Been randomly checking over the past week for the kids kit to be on there. 

No socks mind.

No socks mind.

They'll be along soon I hope. 

been here before
1 hour ago, Homme said:

They'll be along soon I hope. 

Aye. Worst case scenario which Ive done before is just buy the proper socks. 15 notes but you're still getting a full kit for 26 sheets. Which is still less than half the price of the shirt.

Other option is to work out what the name of the template is that adidas have based the socks on and see whats about. No idea what it might be though.

Stupid Sexy Flanders
12 hours ago, Homme said:

I'm waiting on the away becoming available, I've got two nephews and can't be getting them the same as each other!

Footballfirst

If you want to buy in bulk, then Scotland shirts can be bought from AliBaba for £6.98 per piece or less.

https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/New-Football-Jersey-Hot-Football-Jersey_1601058861933.html?spm=a2700.pc_countrysearch.main07.109.67d27bb7B76vhd

It's indicative of what the SFA will be paying for them and their resultant markup.

• 2 weeks later...
hmfcdaz01
On 22/03/2024 at 07:27, Homme said:

Did you order ?

I ordered the Scotland kids kits. Email saying dispatched etc 

had a bit of bother paying as it kept declining for fraud … stupidly tried a different card and I now have two transactions I don’t recognise (only use this card for direct debits ) 

2 hours ago, hmfcdaz01 said:

Did you order ?

I ordered the Scotland kids kits. Email saying dispatched etc 

had a bit of bother paying as it kept declining for fraud … stupidly tried a different card and I now have two transactions I don’t recognise (only use this card for direct debits ) 

Not yet no. Waiting on the adult tops becoming available so I can get my daughter one at the same time.

Cruickie's Moustache

Just a point of interest.

Does anyone know what the genuine Scotland Euro 2024 strip design is?

McTominay image from the JD site, while the other is from the Adidas site.

Totally different layouts of the 'car rug' pattern

Game worn shirt from Holland game in the third image is different again, even between players in the same game.

Shanks has the diagonal pattern stripe under the SFA badge, McTominay has it lower down just below and right of his chest number. 

Are they using some sort of random pattern generator and you get what they give you?

adidas Scotland 2024 Home Shirt  Blue Scotland 24 Home Jersey  image.jpeg.b50dbf7f846199d2d29fd84d0e2a5c9f.jpeg

Edited by Cruickie's Moustache

38 minutes ago, Cruickie's Moustache said:

Just a point of interest.

Does anyone know what the genuine Scotland Euro 2024 strip design is?

McTominay image from the JD site, while the other is from the Adidas site.

Totally different layouts of the 'car rug' pattern

Game worn shirt from Holland game in the third image is different again, even between players in the same game.

Shanks has the diagonal pattern stripe under the SFA badge, McTominay has it lower down just below and right of his chest number. 

Are they using some sort of random pattern generator and you get what they give you?

adidas Scotland 2024 Home Shirt  Blue Scotland 24 Home Jersey  image.jpeg.b50dbf7f846199d2d29fd84d0e2a5c9f.jpeg

Yes they are deliberately all different. 

1 minute ago, escobri said:

Scotland home top now available on Soccer03. 

Some of the copies going about are terrible. Think I'll wait on a few reviews before buying this one. Not that I wear it outside of the house, anyway. 

Fraggle

Some decent retro Umbro Scotland tops on Soccer03/04.

Ordered a pair of Jordan 3s a few weeks ago and got an email this morning saying they were shipped. Hopefully they arrive soon. 

Edited by Fraggle

38 minutes ago, escobri said:

Scotland home top now available on Soccer03. 

Thanks for the heads up.

4 minutes ago, Fraggle said:

Ordered a pair of Jordan 3s a few weeks ago and got an email this morning saying they were shipped. Hopefully they arrive soon. 

Could you review the trainers on here please?

Been close to buying a couple of times but still a fair whack for fakes so would be good to hear an opinion. 

Mostly for my daughter who loves the Jordans and AirForce.

Edited by Homme

Jack Torrance
1 hour ago, Fraggle said:

I'd go a size up for the tops if you can. The Scotland, Mexico top is great.