• Sir PH

• been here before

• Homme

• tian447

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Samuel Camazzola
1 hour ago, coatbridgejambo said:

Ordered the Scotland anniversary one yesterday from soccer 03 on your recommendation. Better be quality or its your fault 😃

FYI, the style of this top is designed and labelled as slim fit so going up a size can be justified (unless you crave the Kenny Miller look) 👍 

coatbridgejambo
9 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

FYI, the style of this top is designed and labelled as slim fit so going up a size can be justified (unless you crave the Kenny Miller look) 👍 

Well I ordered my usual size so just need to wait a see now. If to small I'll pass on to my nephew 👍

been here before
4 hours ago, coatbridgejambo said:

Not worried anyway I'll be seeing been here before for my refund 😏

Nae bother.

Im presuming in fairness it works both ways though? If you're happy with it I get the 75 sheets you save by not buying an offishal one? :thumb:

Stewie Griffin

Used Soccer03 a few times now and not had any issues tops have always arrived within 2/3 weeks and been good quality especially for the price, Like others have said just order a size up from your usual.

coatbridgejambo
3 hours ago, been here before said:

Nae bother.

Im presuming in fairness it works both ways though? If you're happy with it I get the 75 sheets you save by not buying an offishal one? :thumb:

🤔 eh eh eh 

Not got a come back to that 😄 you got me

Stupid Sexy Flanders
13 hours ago, Stewie Griffin said:

Used Soccer03 a few times now and not had any issues tops have always arrived within 2/3 weeks and been good quality especially for the price, Like others have said just order a size up from your usual.

I've just ordered a Flamengo top because of this thread, I'll report back when it arrives. 👍🏻

Ordered the Scotland anniversary top on Wednesday from Soccer03 and just had an email overnight saying it has been shipped including a Royal Mail tracking number, impressive.

23 minutes ago, Radio Ga Ga said:

Ordered the Scotland anniversary top on Wednesday from Soccer03 and just had an email overnight saying it has been shipped including a Royal Mail tracking number, impressive.

That's no fair 😁 I ordered mine on Monday and I've heard nothing. Having said that, I ordered another top as well.

Samuel Camazzola
36 minutes ago, Stupid Sexy Flanders said:

I've just ordered a Flamengo top because of this thread, I'll report back when it arrives. 👍🏻

I got a Flamengo top in their clearance for a fiver. No sponsor and looks very classic. 👌🏼

31 minutes ago, Radio Ga Ga said:

Likely that nothing will show on that tracking number for a couple of weeks, that's what normally happens anyway. 

Takes usually 2-3 weeks to arrive, sometimes longer.

On 17/10/2023 at 15:38, tian447 said:

Genuinely never had an issue with this and I must have 50+  cough "legitimate" tops from various places.

Wash them with non-bio, inside out, and you'll not have any problems.  No stain remover, no fabric conditioner, and no 3-in-1 pods which contain additional things.  Those are what dissolve the numbers. 

Ive lost genuine tops to know that. :thumbsup:

Always just washed strips in with everything else so might ask the missus to treat the ones I've ordered from S03 a wee bit differently. Although similar request are usually met with cries of "dae it yerself then...!🤣

Footballfirst

Slightly off topic, but a couple of new launches in the last couple of days are a bit different.

Barcelona going with the Stones

On the other hand, the latest Stenhousemuir strip doesn't have the most attractive sponsor's logo.

5 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

On the other hand, the latest Stenhousemuir strip doesn't have the most attractive sponsor's logo.

Not sure I see the problem, we had the sublimated design of Tynecastle on the Inter style third kit. Stenny have clearly gone for a representation of their stadium as well. 

20 minutes ago, Batistuta87 said:

Always just washed strips in with everything else so might ask the missus to treat the ones I've ordered from S03 a wee bit differently. Although similar request are usually met with cries of "dae it yerself then...!🤣

Worst mistake I've ever made was using Vanish to remove a stain from the front of a white shirt. Laid it out on the table to get it nice and flat and was very careful to avoid the sponsor decals on the front, dabbing just around the stain.  Of course, it seeped through and absolutely destroyed the name and number on the reverse by "melting" a big hole right through the vinyl . :vrface:

£80 top as well, not a hooky one. 

1 hour ago, Batistuta87 said:

Steal her lingerie bag, and if she's not got one, use yours :thumbsup:

Салатные палочки

Nowt wrong with DHGate. Never had an issue with them. Only really use them for retro shirts, ones I wanted in the 90s but couldn't get. Just got the Red Star Belgrade shirt from 1996 through the post yesterday morning. Three week wait. Not too shabby at all and the shirt is spot on. 

Dont listen to the size-up stuff. I did that and ended up with big tents. Stick to your size, in the past few years they seem to have cottoned on to us Westeners being fond of a curry and a pint. 

Takeshi kovac

Used Soccer03 a few times and the quality has been fine. Got the Scotland anniversary top and Inter miami both about 6 months ago and they have been washed loads with no issues. Did have to go 1 size up though

Stupid Sexy Flanders
9 hours ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

I got a Flamengo top in their clearance for a fiver. No sponsor and looks very classic. 👌🏼

I'm a sucker for a sponsor-free top, got a Boca Juniors one from Ebay as well. 👍🏻 

1 minute ago, Gershwin said:

Any Hertz tops on these sites?

::troll::

So satisfying to be on these sites without actually affecting our own club in any way

:verysmug:

I'm probably going to get all the Scotland tops though, unless they start getting into the Fila and Diadora years.

Bought adult argentina home and away player versions from soccer03 last world cup. I'm a medium and ordered my usual size. Even with the slimmer player version fit, they are fine on me. Bought kids ones too for my 2 kids, both with Messi 10 printed on shorts and back of shirt. Never peeled or come off and numbers even have the argentina badge through them. Great quality 

14 hours ago, Footballfirst said:

Slightly off topic, but a couple of new launches in the last couple of days are a bit different.

Barcelona going with the Stones

One sold their soul to a large corporate sponsor, the other sold something else!

Sure I read that part of the Spotify deal means that Barcelona are going to have loads of different music related "novelty" sponsors each season. This will be one of them.

Not sure why anyone would pay full whack when you have these sites on the go. Have used Soccer03 and KitGG4 quite a few times for both retro and current tops and their copies and quality have been spot on, no complaints at all.

been here before
6 minutes ago, Syd said:

Anyone have an idea where I could go for NBA tops? My daughter likes them but I don’t at the retail price 😂

Is it those daft vest things? If so soccer03 do them..

il Duce McTarkin
On 17/10/2023 at 08:37, sac said:

Got my Scotland 150th anniversary tops from DHGate, just under £15 with tags. They were spot on.

Got my kids a couple of those from DHGate for 13 pounds a pop and free postage. That included the shorts anaw. 

8 minutes ago, R9. said:

Liverpool orange keeper kit bought for my son with name on back and the purple 3rd 

NBA tops are on Soccer03 never bought one would like to see them start doing NFL tops.

Wash on a cooler cycle when you receive the printed tops from them and you'll be grand. 

Has anyone bought tracksuits from there? Kids in particular. I'm considering buying one to see of the quality etc. 

Edited by Homme

3 hours ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

Got my kids a couple of those from DHGate for 13 pounds a pop and free postage. That included the shorts anaw. 

Brilliant 

1 minute ago, Radio Ga Ga said:

Can’t see them on any the sites posted? Am I missing something?

I'll try and find the site I got my Hearts away top from, the white one with the diamonds from around 1980. It wasn't as cheap as Soccer03 or DH Gate. It came from Thailand and took ages to arrive.

3 minutes ago, Sir PH said:

I'll try and find the site I got my Hearts away top from, the white one with the diamonds from around 1980. It wasn't as cheap as Soccer03 or DH Gate. It came from Thailand and took ages to arrive.

👍

On 20/10/2023 at 07:59, Radio Ga Ga said:

Received the anniversary Scotland top this morning, nine days from ordering and seven from the posting notification, quality is superb, came in an adidas poly bag with adidas labels etc.

Thanks @been here before for the heads up for the Soccer03 site, highly recommended.

3 minutes ago, Radio Ga Ga said:

Received the anniversary Scotland top this morning, nine days from ordering and seven from the posting notification, quality is superb, came in an adidas poly bag with adidas labels etc.

Thanks @been here before for the heads up for the Soccer03 site, highly recommended.

How was the sizing? I've ordered the same top.

8 minutes ago, Sir PH said:

I bought the same shirt from Soccer02, as it was known a couple of months ago :lol:

I bought my usual Large, and it fits me spot on.  It might be a bit shorter than normal shirts, but we're talking a centimetre or so. 

10 minutes ago, Sir PH said:

I'm a Large and bought that size and it's a perfect fit, might put away and not were it until Euro24 😇

2 minutes ago, tian447 said:

I bought the same shirt from Soccer02, as it was known a couple of months ago :lol:

I bought my usual Large, and it fits me spot on.  It might be a bit shorter than normal shirts, but we're talking a centimetre or so. 

👍

Just now, Radio Ga Ga said:

I'm a Large and bought that size and it's a perfect fit, might put away and not were it until Euro24 😇

👍😎 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

coatbridgejambo
On 19/10/2023 at 15:56, been here before said:

Nae bother.

Top came today.

Delighted with the quality however I'm little short this week so you will have to wait for your 75 sheets 😏

been here before
26 minutes ago, coatbridgejambo said:

Top came today.

Delighted with the quality however I'm little short this week so you will have to wait for your 75 sheets 😏

We'll say 7 days then it's...

22b681846135c1653c3028fef93a8fba.thumb.jpg.1a4bff511b5762bf6c703966293b71cf.jpg

coatbridgejambo
57 minutes ago, been here before said:

We'll say 7 days then it's...

22b681846135c1653c3028fef93a8fba.thumb.jpg.1a4bff511b5762bf6c703966293b71cf.jpg

😄

All joking aside was a great recommendation. Appreciated 👍

Anybody looking for Hearts tops could try dpretro.com not sure of quality as I've never bought them. Dearer than soccer03 etc but you won't find them there.

1 hour ago, Johnny D said:

Anybody looking for Hearts tops could try dpretro.com not sure of quality as I've never bought them. Dearer than soccer03 etc but you won't find them there.

That's where I got mine. Took an age to come, but the quality was spot on. 

@Radio Ga Ga that's where I got my 1980 away Hearts top.

My Scotland Anniversary tops from Soccer03 arrived today (ordered a normal size and one up), look the business for £27 including postage, and only took 2 weeks.