Football strip Copies. Which website

alicante jambo

coatbridgejambo

Also never got a conformation email when ordering from soccer03 . Top came within 2 weeks.. to this day I've never heard from them. Happy though 

Edited by coatbridgejambo

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir PH

• been here before

• Homme

• tian447

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 hours ago, dannymack said:

BTW is it common for https://www.soccer03.com/ to take your order and money but not confirm anything via email ? 

Made a decent order for the nephews but not had anything confirming apart from on their site. 

Screenshot_20231123_023651_Chrome.jpg

I placed my third order with them at the end of September and it arrived yesterday. If you login to their website with the email address you placed the order under, you should see a Royal Mail tracking reference once it has been despatched. The previous 2 orders probably took about a month to arrive.

7 minutes ago, Disco Dave said:

I placed my third order with them at the end of September and it arrived yesterday. If you login to their website with the email address you placed the order under, you should see a Royal Mail tracking reference once it has been despatched. The previous 2 orders probably took about a month to arrive.

I ordered mine about a month ago and it still has not produced a tracking number, fingers crossed for Christmas 🤞

On 20/11/2023 at 19:22, Back to 2005 said:

I ordered the home 78-82 shirt from DP retro and it took about 3 months to arrive! Was a terrible shade of maroon and was a poor fit. 

I think I ordered this as well? Ordered through Etsy, about 2 months later I reported it missing and got a refund etc then about another month later it turned up in the post. 

4 minutes ago, lou said:

I ordered mine about a month ago and it still has not produced a tracking number, fingers crossed for Christmas 🤞

Takes 6-7 weeks. Ordered mine 04/10 and they arrived around 10/11. 

Edited by Batistuta87

3 minutes ago, Batistuta87 said:

I think I ordered this as well? Ordered through Etsy, about 2 months later I reported it missing and got a refund etc then about another month later it turned up in the post. 

They came out with some bizarre reason for the delay involving customs in Thailand ! 
hope yours fitted over you head easier than mine!!

Edited by Back to 2005

8 hours ago, jimmy the jambo said:

I ordered stuff over a month ago and emailed them twice as I was concerned too,,It was a generic reply I got back saying the ‘order was being prepared’.

I finally got an update this week saying it’s been shipped,how ever the tracking isn’t showing anything.

I think you need to accept it’ll take 4/6 to be delivered.

hope this helps? 

1 hour ago, lou said:

The tracking numbers that are generated never actually update until they hit the UK.

Once it's left the warehouse, it enters the Chinese postal system which you will not be able to track.  Like at all.  They will print out a Royal Mail postage sticker, with barcodes and everything, but it isn't used until it hits whatever airport it lands at in the UK.  Putting your Royal Mail tracking number into any tracking site will basically say "sender has dispatched item" until they see it for the first time.

They'll turn up eventually, it just seems to take an unspecified amount of time.

For dodgy sites, the best dodgy experience I have had is on messi105.com.

I selected the shirt I wanted, and when it came to the payment section, it gave me a WhatsApp number to contact.  I sent a message, and the guy replied in broken English with his PayPal details :lol:Seemed suspect as ****!  It came to under £20, so I sent him the payment and sat back in hope, rather than expectation fully expecting to never see anything.

Got a message back the next day.  The size I ordered was out of stock, so he told me he had the next size up in stock, or I could pick whatever else I wanted.  Changed my mind and ordered a totally different team with a number printed on the back.  Got a message back saying let me check, he confirmed he had it 30 minutes later. 

2 days later, he sent a photo of the shirt with the number printed on the back, and a photo of my Royal Mail postage sticker.  13 days later, the shirt was posted through my front door and it's an absolute belter. 

Sent him a picture of it and he said he was happy it turned up, and hoped I liked it.  No idea what the guy's name is, but he was absolutely spot on.

9 minutes ago, tian447 said:

The tracking numbers that are generated never actually update until they hit the UK.

Once it's left the warehouse, it enters the Chinese postal system which you will not be able to track.  Like at all.  They will print out a Royal Mail postage sticker, with barcodes and everything, but it isn't used until it hits whatever airport it lands at in the UK.  Putting your Royal Mail tracking number into any tracking site will basically say "sender has dispatched item" until they see it for the first time.

They'll turn up eventually, it just seems to take an unspecified amount of time.

Thanks 👍

2 minutes ago, lou said:

Thanks 👍

The best I've had was 13 days from dispatch. The worst was nearly 2 months! 

Hopefully not leaving you waiting much longer.  It's funny, because as soon as your tracking number updates once Royal Mail gets it, you'll pretty much get it next day.  Seems like it all happens at once. 

Personally, I like to order them pished and then it's a complete surprise when something turns up at the door :lol:

Sinbad the Sailor
21 hours ago, periodictabledancer said:

When I tried to order this morning a warning message came up to say they are running about a week behind due to high demand. 

Got email both tops shipped 17/11 😊

I'm certainly hoping they're here for Christmas, even if they arrive on Christmas Eve I'll be out to  make sure they're under the tree, if not I'm sure I'll get a good story on the go. 

Edited by dannymack

I pick up sacks of replica strips every day from UK Soccer Shop in Stepps, think a Shankland top would set you back £84.

On 25/11/2023 at 08:50, tazhearts said:

Is it just me......  I can't seem to get onto the Soccer03 website properly.  None of the images on the site load up.

Working fine for me just now. 

If it ever goes down, it'll likely come back as Soccer04. :lol: It's been Soccer00, Soccer000, Soccer01, and Soccer02 in recent years! 

https://messi105.com/ is a good alternative if you don't mind paying through PayPal. Seem to have a much bigger selection of teams as well. 

periodictabledancer
On 23/11/2023 at 21:40, Sinbad the Sailor said:

Ordered two last week : already in the post.

:coolgleamA:

Has anyone had this message before after paying? I've used soccer03 loads of times but never seen this. Just looking for a bit of reassurance it will go through.

Screenshot_20231127_104640_Chrome.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Sinbad the Sailor
On 23/11/2023 at 21:40, Sinbad the Sailor said:

Ordered 19/10 arrived today. They are fab.

Unfortunately for me no more communication since confirming payment, don't hold up much hope for a Christmas delivery especially when Royal Mail are on their knees and providing a 3rd class service. 

In saying that, the order was made 21st November, 1 - 7 days prep and shipping, extra 7 days on top of that due to high demands, was hoping for a 4th to 6th December contact to say its been shipped but hee haw... however you never know. 

1 hour ago, dannymack said:

Unfortunately for me no more communication since confirming payment, don't hold up much hope for a Christmas delivery especially when Royal Mail are on their knees and providing a 3rd class service. 

In saying that, the order was made 21st November, 1 - 7 days prep and shipping, extra 7 days on top of that due to high demands, was hoping for a 4th to 6th December contact to say its been shipped but hee haw... however you never know. 

That's quite common for them to not change the status of your order. I've message them in the past and it's ended up coming through the door the same day.

I wouldn't give up hope yet but yes time is running out. 

I've had to order from high Street due to card difficulties 😪

On 27/11/2023 at 10:47, Homme said:

Has anyone had this message before after paying? I've used soccer03 loads of times but never seen this. Just looking for a bit of reassurance it will go through.

Screenshot_20231127_104640_Chrome.jpg

Turns out my old card details were stored with them and so this didn't process.

I've had to go through the high street / genuine sellers. Full Arsenal away kit, Real Madrid home and Liverpool GK kit almost £200.

Would have been £33 or something 😭

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone had these messages through the tracking department with Royal Mail ? 

Thought I was onto a good thing here but unfortunately I can't see the items being delivered now before Christmas Day. 

Screenshot_20231219_181802.jpg

Screenshot_20231219_181822.jpg

7 minutes ago, dannymack said:

Thought I was onto a good thing here but unfortunately I can't see the items being delivered now before Christmas Day. 

Common messages them unfortunately. I find that the status often doesn't update prior to you receiving your order. 

1 hour ago, dannymack said:

Ordered real Madrid kids strip with Bellingham 5 on the back. Also got the socks.

Ordered 24th November and arrived Monday 18th December. 

£18

IMG_3755.png

• 4 weeks later...

Used this website after some good reviews on here. They have stolen my money , don't answer emails, what's app and tried to use my bank card, fortunately my bank stopped it. Look on Reddit if you want some real reviews. DO NOT USE.

1 minute ago, jamboT said:

Used this website after some good reviews on here. They have stolen my money , don't answer emails, what's app and tried to use my bank card, fortunately my bank stopped it. Look on Reddit if you want some real reviews. DO NOT USE.

Used what website? There's been various mentioned on this thread. 

alicante jambo
7 minutes ago, jamboT said:

Aye what site have you used?

been here before
15 minutes ago, Sir PH said:

Used what website? There's been various mentioned on this thread. 

10 minutes ago, alicante jambo said:

Aye what site have you used?

Obviously one that no-one else has had any problems with.

Also I see that jjsport01 is now jjsport11 or jjsport22 or jjsport33.

29 minutes ago, jamboT said:

20 quid doon the swanny... 🤓

KyleLafferty

I’ve ordered loads of stuff off soccer03 for myself and other people. Never an issue.

davemclaren
Just now, Sir PH said:

He's got no goods to check.😁

He can still beware before he buys. 

been here before
5 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Caveat Emptor. 

Especially when you know full well you're dealing with a Chinese website that often has to change its name whilat dealing in knock off copies of football tops that normally retail at 80 sheets but sell them to you for 12.

:lol:

1 minute ago, davemclaren said:

He can still beware before he buys. 

Going by reviews, there was nothing to be aware of. Nobody had any issues with them.

davemclaren
Just now, Sir PH said:

Going by reviews, there was nothing to be aware of. Nobody had any issues with them.

Caveat Emotor, especially on illegal websites. 

8 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Caveat Emotor, especially on illegal websites. 

Everybody has a degree in hindsight. 

hughesie27
1 minute ago, Sir PH said:

And Latin apparently.

davemclaren
1 minute ago, Sir PH said:

I think folk should realise that buying from websites selling g pirated goods carries risks, no?

Just now, davemclaren said:

I think folk should realise that buying from websites selling g pirated goods carries risks, no?

They sell millions of kits every year and very few people have had any issues with them. 

Soccer03 , and no, I'm not blaming anyone here, more in hope noone else has the same issue and loses any money. 

hughesie27
9 minutes ago, jamboT said:

Soccer03 , and no, I'm not blaming anyone here, more in hope noone else has the same issue and loses any money. 

How long ago did you order?

davemclaren
10 minutes ago, Sir PH said:

They sell millions of kits every year and very few people have had any issues with them. 

I'd still say the same thing. Hopefully he gets some resolution. 

7 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

I'd still say the same thing. Hopefully he gets some resolution. 

Hope so too. It's a crap feeling being ripped off, but even worse when there's nothing you can do about it. 

Ordered a tracksuit for the wee man as a change from the usual kits so interested to see the quality. Soccer03.

Dispatched on the 5th so hopefully be with me soon.

hughesie27
3 minutes ago, Homme said:

Ordered a tracksuit for the wee man as a change from the usual kits so interested to see the quality. Soccer03.

Dispatched on the 5th so hopefully be with me soon.

I've had orders take a week and other orders over 3 weeks.