Football strip Copies. Which website

alicante jambo

On 20/10/2023 at 08:28, Samuel Camazzola said:

I got a Flamengo top in their clearance for a fiver. No sponsor and looks very classic. 👌🏼

That was the first top I bought from Soccer03 to test it out and couldn't believe the quality.

On 20/10/2023 at 11:56, Салатные палочки said:

Nowt wrong with DHGate. Never had an issue with them. Only really use them for retro shirts, ones I wanted in the 90s but couldn't get. Just got the Red Star Belgrade shirt from 1996 through the post yesterday morning. Three week wait. Not too shabby at all and the shirt is spot on. 

Dont listen to the size-up stuff. I did that and ended up with big tents. Stick to your size, in the past few years they seem to have cottoned on to us Westeners being fond of a curry and a pint. 

kitgg4.com has some retro Red Star tops. 

Overall, I've ordered loads and use wearing in the house and on cycles. 

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir PH

• been here before

• Homme

• tian447

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

alicante jambo

The reason i initially put this post up was for a girl who wanted the inter miami strip for her bairn but didnt have enough money to buy the proper strip. She ordered it about2 to 3 weeks ago and received it on friday. Her fella and her are over the moon with it.

Салатные палочки
4 minutes ago, alicante jambo said:

The reason i initially put this post up was for a girl who wanted the inter miami strip for her bairn but didnt have enough money to buy the proper strip. She ordered it about2 to 3 weeks ago and received it on friday. Her fella and her are over the moon with it.

Good stuff. I wouldn't blame anyone for buying their kids fake strips. You can get them 3-4 of the "big teams" that kids seem to go for, for the price of one official replica. 

Stupid Sexy Flanders
On 20/10/2023 at 07:51, Stupid Sexy Flanders said:

I've just ordered a Flamengo top because of this thread, I'll report back when it arrives. 👍🏻

Update: It came today, and it's the business. Less than £14 all in tae. 

Daft question, but has anyone bought trainers/shoes from soccer03? They have, what appears to be, a very good selection of Jordan 3s and wondered if they were as reliable for the more expensive purchases as they are for the tops? Can handle dropping £11 in risk for a top not to arrive, but not sure I want to run that sane risk at £65!!

7 hours ago, Fraggle said:

Daft question, but has anyone bought trainers/shoes from soccer03? They have, what appears to be, a very good selection of Jordan 3s and wondered if they were as reliable for the more expensive purchases as they are for the tops? Can handle dropping £11 in risk for a top not to arrive, but not sure I want to run that sane risk at £65!!

I wanted to know about the kids tracksuits too if anyone has any knowledge. 

The trainers I've no idea about. Like you, i think it's a bit expensive for an unknown quantity and I'd probably just shell out for the real thing at those prices.

1 hour ago, allystrachan said:

What’s the sizing like there? 1 up as usual? 

wished they had some 90s tops but I might need to get one of them. 

Definitely go one up, and be prepared to wait on it arriving. It takes a while. 

17 hours ago, Sir PH said:

Two tops arrived today, both a perfect fit. Let's see how the logo's handle a washing machine, though.😃

Wash them inside out, non-bio, don't use fabric conditioner or stain remover, and definitely don't use those 3-in-1 pods that have a stain remover and a fabric conditioner in them!  They should last a long time!

I still have shirts from various "legitimate" websites that I bought for Euro 2012 and the World Cup 2014, and the lettering is still intact - although starting to look a bit suspect in some places!  They've seen hundreds of games of 5s and gym visits.

13 minutes ago, tian447 said:

Wash them inside out, non-bio, don't use fabric conditioner or stain remover, and definitely don't use those 3-in-1 pods that have a stain remover and a fabric conditioner in them!  They should last a long time!

I still have shirts from various "legitimate" websites that I bought for Euro 2012 and the World Cup 2014, and the lettering is still intact - although starting to look a bit suspect in some places!  They've seen hundreds of games of 5s and gym visits.

Advice received and understood.👍😃

2 hours ago, Homme said:

I wanted to know about the kids tracksuits too if anyone has any knowledge. 

The trainers I've no idea about. Like you, i think it's a bit expensive for an unknown quantity and I'd probably just shell out for the real thing at those prices.

Got Juventus one for grandson , top notch. As well as Scotland top for him and I, I have also got myself a Flamengo one, quality good for all so far.

Panda Buy is where it's at for fake gear, my boy ordered 4 x Scotland tops for £6 each and a £2 lucky dip top which ended up being a white Brazil away.

You can buy anything from there, they're like an agent that pulls all the good Chinese stuff together, checks it, sends you photos, then ships it.

11 hours ago, Fraggle said:

I've watched a couple of YouTube videos on the subject but that's all I can offer, so pinch of salt and what have you.

The price reflects the quality, the most expensive ones will be very difficult to tell from the real ones, the cheapest will be obviously cheap.

Unfortunately you probably won't be able to infer anything about more pricey ones from buying cheaper ones.

3 minutes ago, ǝǝɥʇᴉɯS said:

I think you're crossing a line when you post links to shifty Hearts gear mate 

If it's not allowed, then I'm sure the Mods would have let me know. It was also posted four days ago, so there obviously isn't a problem.👍

4 minutes ago, Sir PH said:

If it's not allowed, then I'm sure the Mods would have let me know. It was also posted four days ago, so there obviously isn't a problem.👍

I didn't say it wasn't allowed, I think you're crossing a line though.

1 minute ago, Sir PH said:

In what way? 

I don't explain things to people who pretend not to get it, and I don't believe you lack the wits to get it 👍

You're free to disagree though.

1 minute ago, alicante jambo said:

Btw that hearts top is tidy as feck.

It is aye

4 minutes ago, ǝǝɥʇᴉɯS said:

I don't explain things to people who pretend not to get it, and I don't believe you lack the wits to get it 👍

You're free to disagree though.

It is aye

I genuinely don't know what your problem is? 

21 minutes ago, ǝǝɥʇᴉɯS said:

I've watched a couple of YouTube videos on the subject but that's all I can offer, so pinch of salt and what have you.

The price reflects the quality, the most expensive ones will be very difficult to tell from the real ones, the cheapest will be obviously cheap.

Unfortunately you probably won't be able to infer anything about more pricey ones from buying cheaper ones.

So, a long way of saying "no idea mate, batter on at your own risk!!" 😋🤣

What videos on You Tube did you see, wouldn't mind giving them a look.

To be honest, what I've spent on the Jordans I already have, £65 probably isn't too much of a gamble if ai can get decent copies of the very hard to come by colour combos.

6 minutes ago, alicante jambo said:

Btw that hearts top is tidy as feck.

It is that. It wasn't for sale on Hearts Direct when I bought it, so that site came in handy. Not exactly cheap, though. 

alicante jambo
Just now, Sir PH said:

I think the fact its not direct from hearts and the money isnt going to them that may be the problem for the op? Could be miles wrong though i normally am.

1 minute ago, Fraggle said:

To be honest, what I've spent on the Jordans I already have, £65 probably isn't too much of a gamble if ai can get decent copies of the very hard to come by colour combos.

My own risk? For buying something that wasn't for sale from the Hearts shop? 😂

alicante jambo

It is that. It wasn't for sale on Hearts Direct when I bought it, so that site came in handy. Not exactly cheap, though. 

No at 30 odd pounds right enough but looks really nice. Dont make them like that nowadays.

Just now, alicante jambo said:

I think the fact its not direct from hearts and the money isnt going to them that may be the problem for the op? Could be miles wrong though i normally am.

The top wasn't for sale from Hearts when I bought it. And at £35, if it was for sale from Hearts, obviously I would have bought it from Hearts. 

alicante jambo
Just now, Sir PH said:

The top wasn't for sale from Hearts when I bought it. And at £35, if it was for sale from Hearts, obviously I would have bought it from Hearts. 

You dont need to tell me im no interested and dont have a single problem with fans buying off other sites. Sure more than you will have bought it. Try no to take things to heart mate. Your money your decision.

6 minutes ago, Fraggle said:

Oh I don't know, I quite enjoy trainers videos and it was a while ago.

It might well have been Rose Anvil, I'll have a look

6 minutes ago, Sir PH said:

Posting links to dodgy hearts gear on a Hearts forum seems a bit much. We're meant to support Hearts, not help our fellow fan give their money to someone who rips off the club's IP.

Alluding to its existence on a site is one thing, a direct link is another.

Edited by ǝǝɥʇᴉɯS

1 minute ago, ǝǝɥʇᴉɯS said:

Oh I don't know, I quite enjoy trainers videos and it was a while ago.

It might well have been Rose Anvil, I'll have a look

Posting links to dodgy hearts gear on a Hearts forum seems a bit much. We're meant to support Hearts, not help our fellow fan give their money to someone who rips off the club's IP.

Alluding to its existence on a site is one thing, a direct link is another.

Hearts weren't selling the top, so they lost out on precisely zero pounds. If they were selling it, I would far rather have given Hearts my money. 

2 minutes ago, alicante jambo said:

You dont need to tell me im no interested and dont have a single problem with fans buying off other sites. Sure more than you will have bought it. Try no to take things to heart mate. Your money your decision.

Cheers, mate. The wee clique on here have certain posters that they like to target. Anybody else posted that link and you can guarantee it wouldn't have been mentioned. 

alicante jambo

Cheers, mate. The wee clique on here have certain posters that they like to target. Anybody else posted that link and you can guarantee it wouldn't have been mentioned. 

Kickback clique surely no? Lol. As i said your money you should spend it as you wish. I wouldnt let anyone tell me how or where to spend my cash.

7 minutes ago, alicante jambo said:

Kickback clique surely no? Lol. As i said your money you should spend it as you wish. I wouldnt let anyone tell me how or where to spend my cash.

Thanks 👍 

19 minutes ago, Sir PH said:

I gave an opinion, calmly, called you mate, even said you're free to disagree 🤷‍♂️

Bit of a celticy victim reaction TBH!

29 minutes ago, Sir PH said:

This, for example, is replying to a post that wasn't even for you, there's no clique.

I just personally thought you'd crossed a line posting a direct link on a hearts forum.

39 minutes ago, Fraggle said:

I can't find it but yeah, it's really not that much of a gamble, even if they just end up as a talking point

Edited by ǝǝɥʇᴉɯS

38 minutes ago, Sir PH said:

Nor sure why you are quoting me? My reply was to Smithee.

1 hour ago, alicante jambo said:

No one's saying otherwise, I just thought it was a bit much posting a direct link on a Hearts forum.

There's no clique at work, just me, and I only came back on to this thread to find the best sites for Scotland tops, not looking for trouble.

11 minutes ago, ǝǝɥʇᴉɯS said:

No one's saying otherwise, I just thought it was a bit much posting a direct link on a Hearts forum.

There's no clique at work, just me, and I only came back on to this thread to find the best sites for Scotland tops, not looking for trouble.

You've still to explain what the problem is when the top I bought wasn't available to buy from Hearts? 

13 minutes ago, ǝǝɥʇᴉɯS said:

Bit of double standards there. It's ok to buy Scotland tops from these sites, but not Hearts?* 

We are all Scotland fans after all on here, or the vast majority are.

*Even though Hearts weren't selling the top I bought, and therefore lost out on zero pounds. 

Graeme Russell

Ordered a Scotland top after seeing this topic around mid October. Decided on soccer03 and the top arrived yesterday. Come in an Adidas bag and the quality I must admit is really good. Going to order a couple of more items now as confident of quality and sizing. First outing will be Düsseldorf in June.

been here before
16 minutes ago, R9. said:

I remember months ago when I posted about buying the Scotland top off soccer03 then mentioned other tops I’ve bought I was criticised on having a Bayern Munich top, Argentina and Liverpool cause it wasn’t Hearts 😂 and this patter has started again folk thinking they have a right to tell folk what they can and can’t buy and if it’s not to there liking it’s stupid and a waste negative! 

I have a couple of Liverpool tops on there way should be here next week one for my 18th month old laddie and the purple away top for myself.

Imagine if they sold Hearts tops on soccer03 you would get some bangers complaining the money is going to criminal gangs in china instead of Hearts to go towards the hotel 😂😂

Got to love a ragin' about nothing thread on a Friday.

Even better when its obviously been brewing for a while and you can almost taste the rage in this one. 😄

Салатные палочки
35 minutes ago, R9. said:

I remember months ago when I posted about buying the Scotland top off soccer03 then mentioned other tops I’ve bought I was criticised on having a Bayern Munich top, Argentina and Liverpool cause it wasn’t Hearts 😂 and this patter has started again folk thinking they have a right to tell folk what they can and can’t buy and if it’s not to there liking it’s stupid and a waste negative! 

I have a couple of Liverpool tops on there way should be here next week one for my 18th month old laddie and the purple away top for myself.

Imagine if they sold Hearts tops on soccer03 you would get some bangers complaining the money is going to criminal gangs in china instead of Hearts to go towards the hotel 😂😂

Weren't you ripping into folks' clothing choices on another thread? 

1 hour ago, Sir PH said:

You've still to explain what the problem is when the top I bought wasn't available to buy from Hearts? 

No, I did that. 

1 hour ago, Sir PH said:

Bit of double standards there. It's ok to buy Scotland tops from these sites, but not Hearts?* 

We are all Scotland fans after all on here, or the vast majority are.

*Even though Hearts weren't selling the top I bought, and therefore lost out on zero pounds. 

I'm not saying any of that, that's a total strawman.

I only said that I thought a direct link to pirated Hearts IP on a Hearts forum was crossing a line.

If the consensus is that it's fine then fair play.

Now calm doon, no one's out to get you, there's no clique, and no one's telling you how to spend your money.

5 hours ago, moonraker said:

Got Juventus one for grandson , top notch. As well as Scotland top for him and I, I have also got myself a Flamengo one, quality good for all so far.

Appreciate it. I'll take the plunge for Christmas!

1 hour ago, R9. said:

Nothing wrong with having other tops, as long as they're not other Scottish clubs. Even then it'd probably be acceptable to have a lower league local side, or just a lower league team that you like. I've got a few football tops that I wear round the house and I bought them because I liked the look of them... 

I've bought replica Hearts tops but never a current one - would always give the money to the club where I can. Got a bang on 1993 replica made up a while back. 

I also make and sell unofficial t-shirts based on old kits, so can't really grumble at folk buying copies 🤣

🔗 https://capewrathtees.etsy.com 

51 minutes ago, ǝǝɥʇᴉɯS said:

No, I did that. 

I'm not saying any of that, that's a total strawman.

I only said that I thought a direct link to pirated Hearts IP on a Hearts forum was crossing a line.

If the consensus is that it's fine then fair play.

Now calm doon, no one's out to get you, there's no clique, and no one's telling you how to spend your money.

No, you didn't explain it. Hearts didn't lose a single penny through me buying from another seller. That's where your argument falls at the very first hurdle. If Hearts were selling the same top, then yes, you'd have an argument. But they weren't, so you don't. 

As for no clique, pull the other one.