Football strip Copies. Which website

alicante jambo

Fraggle
1 hour ago, Homme said:

Could you review the trainers on here please?

Been close to buying a couple of times but still a fair whack for fakes so would be good to hear an opinion. 

Mostly for my daughter who loves the Jordans and AirForce.

Will do, as soon as they arrive. Had asked around in here, and at work to see if anyone bad used the site for shoes, so understand the trepidation. Decided a few weeks ago that I was just going to bite the bullet and give it a shot (using the credit card), since I'd bought tops from there before and never had an issue. If they are decent quality I'll be going back for more.

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir PH

• been here before

• Homme

• tian447

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fraggle
6 minutes ago, Jack Torrance said:

I'd go a size up for the tops if you can. The Scotland, Mexico top is great.

I went for a size up, and another size up when I bought the 150 anniversary tops for myself. Is it the same deal with the Umbro tops? Ordered some of them last week, for my brother and sister-in-law using their sizing. I went a size up for the Adidas top but stuck with their actual sizes for the Umbro versions. You think they will be too small for them? My brother is a rotund chap, and I think it was the max size they made them in I had to get him. 🤣 My sis-in-law should be OK (apart from bring English and having to wear Scotland tops when they go to Germany).

dumpson

I’ve seen a few folk suggesting dodgy transactions after ordering on soccer03, has everyone here found them reliable ?

Jack Torrance
1 minute ago, Fraggle said:

I went for a size up, and another size up when I bought the 150 anniversary tops for myself. Is it the same deal with the Umbro tops? Ordered some of them last week, for my brother and sister-in-law using their sizing. I went a size up for the Adidas top but stuck with their actual sizes for the Umbro versions. You think they will be too small for them? My brother is a rotund chap, and I think it was the max size they made them in I had to get him. 🤣 My sis-in-law should be OK (apart from bring English and having to wear Scotland tops when they go to Germany).

I'm a bit rotund too and found my "normal" size was wearable but snug 😆. I've gone a size up for others where they have them in that size, and they're perfect. Depends on your rotundness I guess 😁 chances are they might be fine.

Jack Torrance
3 minutes ago, dumpson said:

I’ve seen a few folk suggesting dodgy transactions after ordering on soccer03, has everyone here found them reliable ?

They're reliable in terms of fulfilling orders. I did have some dodgy "test" transactions of £0 on a card, a little while after an order but impossible to say it came from there. Bank and I caught them, and card was replaced.

Just make sure you have two-factor authentication or other measures in place and keep an eye on things, like you would for any transactions. 

Fraggle
18 minutes ago, dumpson said:

I used my credit card when ordering from there. Gives a bit more piece of mind, but never had any issues with them (so far, touch wood).

31 minutes ago, Fraggle said:

Will do, as soon as they arrive. Had asked around in here, and at work to see if anyone bad used the site for shoes, so understand the trepidation. Decided a few weeks ago that I was just going to bite the bullet and give it a shot (using the credit card), since I'd bought tops from there before and never had an issue. If they are decent quality I'll be going back for more.

Appreciate that. Thank you!

hmfc_liam06

Anyone got aye decent recommendations for sites with a bit more selection? I tend to find Soccer01/2/3/4 or whatever they're on now a bit too restrictive, tends to be the top 4/5 sides at most when it comes to the big leagues.

escobri
35 minutes ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

Anyone got aye decent recommendations for sites with a bit more selection? I tend to find Soccer01/2/3/4 or whatever they're on now a bit too restrictive, tends to be the top 4/5 sides at most when it comes to the big leagues.

I've used subsidesports.com before, not as cheap though 🤣

dumpson
1 hour ago, Jack Torrance said:

They're reliable in terms of fulfilling orders. I did have some dodgy "test" transactions of £0 on a card, a little while after an order but impossible to say it came from there. Bank and I caught them, and card was replaced.

Just make sure you have two-factor authentication or other measures in place and keep an eye on things, like you would for any transactions. 

1 hour ago, Fraggle said:

I used my credit card when ordering from there. Gives a bit more piece of mind, but never had any issues with them (so far, touch wood).

Cheers chaps !

1 hour ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

Kitgg5 never had a problem so far(touch wood).

maroonplatoon87
4 hours ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

https://www.soccerlord.se

5 hours ago, dumpson said:

I have ordered from them a number of times and never had any issues. However, recently i ordered a few tops and a few weeks later my card was used to set up payments to some Singapore based charity. The bank cancelled my card and issued a new one a couple of weeks ago.

I never put 2 and 2 together and have just ordered from them again using my new card this time 🤣

Will wait in anticipation for some singapore charity receiving a sum of cash. 

ScottieMac17

Anyone ever had issues with soccer03 before? 

2 minutes ago, ScottieMac17 said:

Anyone ever had issues with soccer03 before? 

See above post. 

Never had any issues other than mentioned above, ordered 8-10 times from them over the years. 

tian447

I always use Revolut to pay for "dodgy" shirts. Just create a one time use virtual card and use those details to pay.  Still comes out the same account, but gives you some peace of mind that your details aren't going to be nicked and reused :thumbsup:

tian447

Just ordered the new Scotland shirt from Soccer03. 

Will post an update on how long it takes to arrive and what the quality is like. 

hmfcdaz01
12 hours ago, dumpson said:

My bank account got hammered after using them last week . 

have used multiple times in past with no issues 

16 hours ago, hmfcdaz01 said:

My bank account got hammered after using them last week . 

have used multiple times in past with no issues 

Hammered in what way? 

Dodgy trascations/blocked etc?

escobri
On 08/04/2024 at 10:38, Fraggle said:

I will look out for your review aswell as I've  not been willing to take a chance on the trainers, good lad for doing so 👍

escobri
On 08/04/2024 at 12:39, droid said:

Kitgg5 never had a problem so far(touch wood).

Some good ones on here not on soccer03 👍

1 hour ago, escobri said:

Some good ones on here not on soccer03 👍

I’ve genuinely never had a problem with them. No random payments taken out etc. Take around 3 weeks to come. Kids tops come with shorts. Normally about £13 each. What’s not to like 🤷‍♂️ 

Some decent retro numbers in there as well, especially with the Euros coming up.  
https://m.kitgg5.com/

Angel eyes

Has anyone used a foreign clubs website to order anything? When trying to register the options don’t include United Kingdom as it asks for where you are from and won’t let you complete the form on-line can you by pass it, doesn’t give the “continue as a guest” option either 

periodictabledancer
4 minutes ago, Angel eyes said:

Has anyone used a foreign clubs website to order anything? When trying to register the options don’t include United Kingdom as it asks for where you are from and won’t let you complete the form on-line can you by pass it, doesn’t give the “continue as a guest” option either 

They probably don't want to export to the UK because of brexit and won't be registered with UK customs. 

Be aware : if you buy from Europe these days you will have to pay customs/handling fees.

Angel eyes
3 minutes ago, periodictabledancer said:

They probably don't want to export to the UK because of brexit and won't be registered with UK customs. 

Be aware : if you buy from Europe these days you will have to pay customs/handling fees.

Well I’ve emailed them and they say they do ship to the UK but they list every country under the sun except the UK 🤷

periodictabledancer
7 minutes ago, Angel eyes said:

Well I’ve emailed them and they say they do ship to the UK but they list every country under the sun except the UK 🤷

Fair enough - but you'll still get hit with customs/handling charges if its an EU site. 

49 minutes ago, Angel eyes said:

Which club / country?

I ordered hassle free from Real Madrid before Christmas.

hmfcdaz01
5 hours ago, mbhmfc said:

Hammered in what way? 

Dodgy trascations/blocked etc?

2 transactions came out as pending - bizarrely for Dunelm Mill - got them refunded and my card blocked .

The next day I’m not exaggerating must’ve been 40 plus attempted transactions to various sites I’d never heard of .

I had a new bank account and I’ve never used the card for anything else so it was definitely soccer 03/04.

I’ve used them countless times in the past and it’s never happened before and the product has always been good but just wanted to let people know this happened so there’s obviously something not right . 

tian447
2 hours ago, Angel eyes said:

I've ordered quite a few shirts from Polish club shops over the years. They used to ask for a PESEL number, which is a pain in the arse if you're not Polish. It's basically a National Insurance number coded on your date of birth, gender, and a random qualifier at the end, but only for Polish residents. 

I just used an online generator to make one up :lol:

Still awaiting my impending arrest for fraud for ordering a Lechia Gdańsk, Wisła Kraków, and Pogoń Szczecin shirt next time I visit! 

tian447

PS - what club are you trying to order from? 

It's probably some non-EU shipping nonsense that's causing the UK not to show up. You'll have to pay customs for getting it through the border, but most places should just send you it if you get in contact with them :thumbsup:

Figo GMC

I've ordered direct from Valencia before, service was first class. Tracking number issued promptly, personalised shirt prepped & dispatched within a couple of hours and delivered the next day 👌

Angel eyes
5 hours ago, tian447 said:

PS - what club are you trying to order from? 

It's probably some non-EU shipping nonsense that's causing the UK not to show up. You'll have to pay customs for getting it through the border, but most places should just send you it if you get in contact with them :thumbsup:

It’s my son he’s has taken a shine to some random Italian team likes their kit Salernitana 1919…….I know, I know 

16 hours ago, droid said:

I’ve genuinely never had a problem with them. No random payments taken out etc. Take around 3 weeks to come. Kids tops come with shorts. Normally about £13 each. What’s not to like 🤷‍♂️ 

Some decent retro numbers in there as well, especially with the Euros coming up.  
https://m.kitgg5.com/

Thanks for sharing. How long does it usually take for them to come back to you to confirm payment details? (once you add items to your cart and pop your address etc in it asks you to email or Whatsapp them with your order number, and they say they'll provide further instruction).

Edited by ayeken

33 minutes ago, ayeken said:

Thanks for sharing. How long does it usually take for them to come back to you to confirm payment details? (once you add items to your cart and pop your address etc in it asks you to email or Whatsapp them with your order number, and they say they'll provide further instruction).

That's when I bailed out. Seemed unnecessary. 

55 minutes ago, Sir PH said:

Felt dodgy! Hoping some users on here can reassure me. 

14 minutes ago, ayeken said:

The WhatsApp is what they use as a way of communication with you. They send the confirmation of the items complete with a photo when there sending items.

Might be unnecessary but as I've said I've never had any problems with them.

I have 3 football daft boys and find the site an absolute godsend. I must've bought at least 36 kits from them over the past couple of years.

Edited by droid

tian447
7 minutes ago, ayeken said:

I had something similar with another shop, Messi100 (now Messi105 with the usual numbering change every few months). 

I sent the guy a message with my order number, and he sent me his PayPal details for payment.

He double checked the stock to make sure it was there, and unfortunately it wasn't.  He said he could refund or I could pick something else, so I just picked another one. He then took a photo of the shirt after it had been printed with the number on the back to make sure I was happy, and then sent a photo of the box with the tracking information (which is useless coming from China, but fair enough!). 

Honestly, seemed pretty much spot on in the end, but it was definitely a bit dodgy doing it all through PayPal.

Oh and as far as things seeming dodgy, guys your buying counterfeited football shirts from China what do you expect 😄

Thanks @droid and @tian447 for your repsonses. I'll maybe try the Whatsapp route. I have used Soccer03 before but this one has a better range I would say. 

Lovecraft
2 hours ago, droid said:

Oh and as far as things seeming dodgy, guys your buying counterfeited football shirts from China what do you expect 😄

Yup.  Be sensible and either use Paypal or something like Revolut.

dannymack
14 hours ago, Angel eyes said:

It’s my son he’s has taken a shine to some random Italian team likes their kit Salernitana 1919…….I know, I know 

Lovely maroon kits with black shorts 👌🏻

Similar tops to Torino FC too. 

Fraggle

20240417_211241.thumb.jpg.7995d2d7491703e7399e91c3ba2e78c9.jpg@Homme @escobri My Jordan 3s arrived today, took about 3 - 4 weeks from point of order to delivery. They look very very good, only a few minor issues with the finishing (slight paint overspill on the sole, and Nike bage on the back off centre) but overal the person the street is going to struggle tell the difference. The fit is exactly the same as my other Jordan 3s, and they feel exactly the same to walk in (admittedly just round the house). I'm sure these sneaker tappers/sniffers on YouTube could spot they were fakes pretty quickly, but I am very happy for £80. Will try to upload a couple of pictures later.

Edited by Fraggle

1 hour ago, Fraggle said:

20240417_211241.thumb.jpg.7995d2d7491703e7399e91c3ba2e78c9.jpg@Homme @escobri My Jordan 3s arrived today, took about 3 - 4 weeks from point of order to delivery. They look very very good, only a few minor issues with the finishing (slight paint overspill on the sole, and Nike bage on the back off centre) but overal the person the street is going to struggle tell the difference. The fit is exactly the same as my other Jordan 3s, and they feel exactly the same to walk in (admittedly just round the house). I'm sure these sneaker tappers/sniffers on YouTube could spot they were fakes pretty quickly, but I am very happy for £80. Will try to upload a couple of pictures later.

Sounds good. Good fit meaning they are comfortable yeah? The only pair of fake trainers I have owned looked the business externally but insides were below par. 

Will look out for your other pics first but I might just bite the bullet and give 04 a go for the summer holidays.

Fraggle
19 minutes ago, Homme said:

Sounds good. Good fit meaning they are comfortable yeah? The only pair of fake trainers I have owned looked the business externally but insides were below par. 

Will look out for your other pics first but I might just bite the bullet and give 04 a go for the summer holidays.

Yeah. Fit as well, comfort and size wise, as my other pair of original J3s. 20240417_211205.jpg.d702ed414917f91cc4860884baf8d969.jpg20240417_211148.jpg.0865f7acffcb58b8ee0d1a33eb03846a.jpg

hughesie27

My Scotland away top from DhGate arrived the other day, ordered early March.

Very nice top and good quality fake too. I'd maybe order a size up than normal though from there.

34 minutes ago, Fraggle said:

Yeah. Fit as well, comfort and size wise, as my other pair of original J3s. 20240417_211205.jpg.d702ed414917f91cc4860884baf8d969.jpg20240417_211148.jpg.0865f7acffcb58b8ee0d1a33eb03846a.jpg

Nice pics. Certainly nothing obvious and although you say it's off centre at the back, you can barely tell. 

Cheers for the updates. 

Jack Torrance
On 10/04/2024 at 11:57, Sir PH said:

On 10/04/2024 at 12:53, ayeken said:

Like mentioned, you get a message saying they're processing it, then you get a message with an image of the package and label, with tracking details emailed. All very good and better than most of the customer service from companies here.

On 10/04/2024 at 16:04, Lovecraft said:

Yup.  Be sensible and either use Paypal or something like Revolut.

Exactly.  A one off card for each transaction with Revolut or similar, is the way to go. 👍

Edited by Jack Torrance