Football strip Copies. Which website

alicante jambo

escobri
19 hours ago, Fraggle said:

20240417_211241.thumb.jpg.7995d2d7491703e7399e91c3ba2e78c9.jpg@Homme @escobri My Jordan 3s arrived today, took about 3 - 4 weeks from point of order to delivery. They look very very good, only a few minor issues with the finishing (slight paint overspill on the sole, and Nike bage on the back off centre) but overal the person the street is going to struggle tell the difference. The fit is exactly the same as my other Jordan 3s, and they feel exactly the same to walk in (admittedly just round the house). I'm sure these sneaker tappers/sniffers on YouTube could spot they were fakes pretty quickly, but I am very happy for £80. Will try to upload a couple of pictures later.

Cheers for the update, pics look good, glad they are as comfy as your originals, gamble paid off 👍

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir PH

• been here before

• Homme

• tian447

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fraggle
Just now, escobri said:

Cheers for the update, pics look good, glad they are as comfy as your originals, gamble paid off 👍

We'll see how well they last! Hopefully get a few years put of them before they fall to bits 🤣

been here before
19 hours ago, Fraggle said:

20240417_211241.thumb.jpg.7995d2d7491703e7399e91c3ba2e78c9.jpg@Homme @escobri My Jordan 3s arrived today, took about 3 - 4 weeks from point of order to delivery. They look very very good, only a few minor issues with the finishing (slight paint overspill on the sole, and Nike bage on the back off centre) but overal the person the street is going to struggle tell the difference. The fit is exactly the same as my other Jordan 3s, and they feel exactly the same to walk in (admittedly just round the house). I'm sure these sneaker tappers/sniffers on YouTube could spot they were fakes pretty quickly, but I am very happy for £80. Will try to upload a couple of pictures later.

Lookin superfly. They'll do for shooting a few hoops with Kenan and Kel.

Takeshi kovac
On 10/04/2024 at 16:04, Lovecraft said:

Yup.  Be sensible and either use Paypal or something like Revolut.

How does Revolut work? Was about to make a purchase on Soccer03 but my PayPal is playing up

Fraggle
37 minutes ago, been here before said:

Lookin superfly. They'll do for shooting a few hoops with Kenan and Kel.

I can't even slam dunk my daughters kid basketball hoop, so I've got zero chance of shooting them!! It's a nice through back to my younger, full head of hair, care free days in the early to mid 90s. 🤣

Lovecraft
1 hour ago, Takeshi kovac said:

How does Revolut work? Was about to make a purchase on Soccer03 but my PayPal is playing up

It's just a virtual credit card/banking app.

Just create an account, deposit cash and generate a disposable credit card number.

Super easy.

Edited by Lovecraft

Lovecraft

I just bought 2 of their retro Scotland tops.

Very impressed.  Quality tops.

I ordered them on the 22nd of March and just got them today.

Obviously ignore the creases, as they were squeezed into small zip bags for postage.

438051673_25265006886478987_8618390744911675578_n.jpg

438069621_1596650031177196_2158586277123411087_n.jpg

438089813_343003102096695_6542165452258115026_n.jpg

been here before
5 minutes ago, Lovecraft said:

I just bought 2 of their retro Scotland tops.

Very impressed.  Quality tops.

I ordered them on the 22nd of March and just got them today.

Obviously ignore the creases, as they were squeezed into small zip bags for postage.

438069621_1596650031177196_2158586277123411087_n.jpg

438089813_343003102096695_6542165452258115026_n.jpg

That badge really isnt quite right, not hugely wrong but would twist my OCD mojo :lol:

Still for 11 quid who cares?

Edited by been here before

Takeshi kovac
14 minutes ago, Lovecraft said:

Just create an account, deposit cash and generate a disposable credit card number.

Super easy.

Cheers LC sounds easy enough 👍

Lovecraft
4 minutes ago, been here before said:

That badge really isnt quite right, not hugely wrong but would twist my OCD mojo :lol:

Still for 11 quid who cares?

I also can't guarantee that they don't give you severe nipple burn after 5 mins.

😉

Could be a plus point for some though.

Jack Torrance
1 hour ago, Takeshi kovac said:

29 minutes ago, Lovecraft said:

Super easy.

I'll second that. Very easy. Fill in forms online and upload ID and you'll be good to go after adding some funds. 

The standard account includes a limited number of atm withdrawals. The option of one-off cards is alongside the main card and is the safest way to purchase stuff. Generate the card details and use it once then it's no longer active. 

Edited by Jack Torrance

9 hours ago, Jack Torrance said:

Like mentioned, you get a message saying they're processing it, then you get a message with an image of the package and label, with tracking details emailed. All very good and better than most of the customer service from companies here.

Exactly.  A one off card for each transaction with Revolut or similar, is the way to go. 👍

I went down the one-off Revolut card route. Got a WhatsApp with a pic of my order and confirmation it was being sent. All good. 

dannymack

French 98 top for the laddie, got a £2 off coupon, £9... 👍

Wash on a cold wash to prevent numbers peeling but so far no signs of that yet. 

IMG-20240408-WA0009.jpg

IMG-20240408-WA0008.jpg

tian447
18 minutes ago, dannymack said:

Turn them inside out and use non-bio washing powder and they should last a very long time. 

I've still got some of mine from the 2012 World Cup and Euro 2014 from SoccerLord :lol:

If you have one of those wee net washing bags, it can help keep them good as well. General advice for all shirts, not just hooky ones! 

dannymack
13 minutes ago, tian447 said:

Turn them inside out and use non-bio washing powder and they should last a very long time. 

I've still got some of mine from the 2012 World Cup and Euro 2014 from SoccerLord :lol:

If you have one of those wee net washing bags, it can help keep them good as well. General advice for all shirts, not just hooky ones! 

The Dugs Nuts advice... 👌🏻

Learned after a few disasters many years ago.  

Edited by dannymack

Lovecraft

Has anyone got one of the new Scotland tops yet?

Was just wondering that as they are all supposed to be random patterns, are that Soccer3 just selling the one design?

Pasquale for King
8 hours ago, Lovecraft said:

Was just wondering that as they are all supposed to be random patterns, are that Soccer3 just selling the one design?

I would be careful tbh 😆

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/scotland-fans-stunned-after-opening-32513808

hughesie27
8 hours ago, Lovecraft said:

DHGate definitely seems random but there is a different colour between Kids and Adult.

IMG-20240419-WA0004.jpg

Angel eyes
On 18/04/2024 at 23:17, dannymack said:

IMG-20240408-WA0009.jpg

IMG-20240408-WA0008.jpg

even genuine football tops don’t survive conditioner in the wash, let alone buckshee 

tian447
On 08/04/2024 at 23:12, tian447 said:

Just ordered the new Scotland shirt from Soccer03. 

Will post an update on how long it takes to arrive and what the quality is like. 

Not that anyone cares because of the semi final, but my order has finally been shipped.  3 shirts ordered with printing on the back so would have taken a bit of time to prepare. 

Ordered 08/04

Shipped 21/04

Will post an update when it arrives so that people have an idea of how long Soccer03 is taking :thumbsup:

Fraggle
4 minutes ago, tian447 said:

Not that anyone cares because of the semi final, but my order has finally been shipped.  3 shirts ordered with printing on the back so would have taken a bit of time to prepare. 

Ordered 08/04

Shipped 21/04

Will post an update when it arrives so that people have an idea of how long Soccer03 is taking :thumbsup:

I ordered more tops at the beginning of the month, and still haven't had confirmation as to when they are going to be shipped. Bought two tops from KitGG5 and had WhatsApp messages to say that my delivery has been shipped. Need to chase Soccer03 up.

Lovecraft
1 hour ago, tian447 said:

Ordered 08/04

Shipped 21/04

I ordered mine on the 22nd of March.  Got them on the 18th of April.

Edited by Lovecraft

tian447
1 hour ago, Fraggle said:

I ordered more tops at the beginning of the month, and still haven't had confirmation as to when they are going to be shipped. Bought two tops from KitGG5 and had WhatsApp messages to say that my delivery has been shipped. Need to chase Soccer03 up.

Might struggle with contacting them, as it says they're not really replying to messages on their emails and website. I'd imagine a month is about right for things arriving, but it's always hit or miss with them. The tops are usually spot on though :thumbsup:

Fraggle
15 minutes ago, tian447 said:

Might struggle with contacting them, as it says they're not really replying to messages on their emails and website. I'd imagine a month is about right for things arriving, but it's always hit or miss with them. The tops are usually spot on though :thumbsup:

Cheers for the heads up. Will just have to see what happens then. My last top order from them was here within 3 weeks from ordering. I'll maybe get a bit more worried when it ticks into the first week of May.

Ordered 2 tops from Soccer03 on the 8th of April and arrived today. On further inspection the collars aren't perfect but happy enough with the overall quality and price.

Cruickie's Moustache
11 hours ago, weegranty said:

Ordered 2 tops from Soccer03 on the 8th of April and arrived today. On further inspection the collars aren't perfect but happy enough with the overall quality and price.

Any issues with payment method being abused as mentioned by others?

2 of the new tops?

We the patterns different?

That's quite quick! 

Still waiting on mine. Maybe this week! :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Cruickie's Moustache said:

No problems with anything like that.

1 hour ago, Lovecraft said:

2 of the new tops?

We the patterns different?

Yes,2 different patterns on the Scotland tops.

12 hours ago, weegranty said:

Yes,2 different patterns on the Scotland tops.

Cheers mate.

I've ordered a few for folk and was concerned they would all be the same.

On 21/04/2024 at 16:31, tian447 said:

Ordered 08/04

Shipped 21/04

Arrived today:

Ordered 08/04

Shipped 21/04

Delivered 29/04

3 weeks in total is pretty good going! 2 of the tops are spot on, but I'm not convinced about the colour of the Germany Away shirt I've ordered. Would need to compare it to one in the shops, but it looks very dull and washed out in comparison to the photos of it. Still, not going to complain for a tenner a shirt! 

On 27/04/2024 at 12:28, weegranty said:

Did better than me. I ordered a bunch of tops for my brother at the end of March and they still haven't arrived. Did get my RM tracking number, so they are in the post, but I ordered a couple of Denmark retro tops from that Kitgg5 site, and they turned up with 3 weeks. 

On 27/04/2024 at 23:51, Cruickie's Moustache said:

None what so ever, from either Soccer03/04 or kitgg5. My advantage is my credit card changes out in the next couple of days. I think the advice further up about creating one off credit cards is about as safe a bet as you can get.

Stupid Sexy Flanders
On 29/04/2024 at 10:55, tian447 said:

Arrived today:

Ordered 08/04

Shipped 21/04

Delivered 29/04

3 weeks in total is pretty good going! 2 of the tops are spot on, but I'm not convinced about the colour of the Germany Away shirt I've ordered. Would need to compare it to one in the shops, but it looks very dull and washed out in comparison to the photos of it. Still, not going to complain for a tenner a shirt! 

Oh that's not good to hear, I'm waiting on that one too!

Ordered a pair of Air Jordan 4's so will see how I get on with them.

Little man has an Italy kit en route too (that's where our summer hols are)

1 hour ago, Stupid Sexy Flanders said:

Oh that's not good to hear, I'm waiting on that one too!

It definitely seems to be a much more muted purple colour (away kit for contrast)! 

20240430-183107.jpg

germany-kids-away-shirt-24.jpg

Definitely something up with it, but for just over a tenner I still think it was worth the risk. Maybe it's just this one, let me know how yours turns out! :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Homme said:

Ordered a pair of Air Jordan 4's so will see how I get on with them.

Little man has an Italy kit en route too (that's where our summer hols are)

Where did you order them from? 

38 minutes ago, Fraggle said:

Where did you order them from? 

Soccer04

Well soccer03.store because 04 is down at the min.

Stupid Sexy Flanders
2 hours ago, tian447 said:

It definitely seems to be a much more muted purple colour (away kit for contrast)! 

20240430-183107.jpg

germany-kids-away-shirt-24.jpg

Definitely something up with it, but for just over a tenner I still think it was worth the risk. Maybe it's just this one, let me know how yours turns out! :thumbsup:

I've been a bit hit and miss tbh, mostly hits though. I got a black Roma one which was all wrong, I complained and they actually sent me another one which still wasn't great. However I got Brazil and France 1998 WC tops with Ronaldo & Zidane on the back and they were spot on. As you say, it's the risk you take for that price. 👍🏻

12 hours ago, Homme said:

Soccer04

Well soccer03.store because 04 is down at the min.

Nice one. I was really surprised with the shoes when ordering. Expect confirmation then radio silence until they message with your Royal Mail reference number. I'm going to order some more Jordan 1s and 3s as and when salary allows. 

On 08/04/2024 at 16:47, mbhmfc said:

I have ordered from them a number of times and never had any issues. However, recently i ordered a few tops and a few weeks later my card was used to set up payments to some Singapore based charity. The bank cancelled my card and issued a new one a couple of weeks ago.

I never put 2 and 2 together and have just ordered from them again using my new card this time 🤣

Will wait in anticipation for some singapore charity receiving a sum of cash. 

Can confirm I received this order yesterday and so far no Singapore charities have benefited from my Bank of Scotland account. 

periodictabledancer
54 minutes ago, mbhmfc said:

Can confirm I received this order yesterday and so far no Singapore charities have benefited from my Bank of Scotland account. 

<Singapore has entered the chat>

2 hours ago, Fraggle said:

Nice one. I was really surprised with the shoes when ordering. Expect confirmation then radio silence until they message with your Royal Mail reference number. I'm going to order some more Jordan 1s and 3s as and when salary allows. 

Good to know you are happy and will be doing more orders!

I went for the Air Jordan 4 x Levis crossover in white. They look great so fingers crossed.

12 minutes ago, Homme said:

Good to know you are happy and will be doing more orders!

I went for the Air Jordan 4 x Levis crossover in white. They look great so fingers crossed.

Nice one. Do chuck up a pic or 2 when you get them. Interested to see them.

hmfc_liam06

Just ordered a retro Scotland kit and 50th anniversary Lazio kit from kitgg.

Will report back.

Shooter McGavin

Kind of enjoying this trend of people using IPTV, buying fake football kits etc.

Shirt manufacturers charging £70+ for t-shirts that probably cost 20p to make is just gross.

3 hours ago, Fraggle said:

Nice one. Do chuck up a pic or 2 when you get them. Interested to see them.

I will do.