Israel and Palestine

AlphonseCapone

1 minute ago, JyTees said:

He's broadcast a video prior to the shooting so possibly his reasons were given during his hateful rant.

Ah fair enough. Hopefully get gets stopped if he hasn't already.

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Diadora Van Basten

• il Duce McTarkin

• Malinga the Swinga

• JudyJudyJudy

2 minutes ago, Victorian said:

France will be on a huge alert.  Wouldn't surprise me if France-Scotland friendly is binned.  

France is already on its highest alert, Belgium now on level 4 for the first time ever. UK won't be far behind. 

5 minutes ago, Victorian said:

France will be on a huge alert.  Wouldn't surprise me if France-Scotland friendly is binned.  

He has apparently already tried to cross the border into France.

Didn't some Paris terrorists flee to Belgium a few years back. I don't remember what attack, maybe the Bataclan one? 

Molenbeek in Brussles seems to be a breeding ground. I heard there were further potential attacks there this evening.

willie wallace
15 minutes ago, Victorian said:

My mate was at SA v France game last night and he said it took forever to get to the stadium due to security checks 

Malinga the Swinga

As this is in retaliation to death of a child in US, should it not he on a different thread as it's nothing to do with Israel or Palestine.

I mean everyone pretty much agrees ISIS are terrorists.

Edited by Malinga the Swinga

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
11 hours ago, ǝǝɥʇᴉɯS said:

Why not ask about the Ukrainian situation on the Ukrainian thread though?

It did seem like there was a point being made

because all the guys who know about Ukraine were posting on this thread but yes I could have posted on either

8 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

As this is in retaliation to death of a child in US, should it not he on a different thread as it's nothing to do with Israel or Palestine.

The Child death in the US was as a result of this so it's all connected.

AlphonseCapone
26 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

The child allegedly killed in retaliation for the situation in Israel and the subsequent killing of people in Belgium in retaliation for that are nothing to do with Israel or Palestine? That's a ridiculous take, even by your low standards.

These type of attacks were predicted with a terrible certainty days ago. 
Every crackpot under the sun is now on full crackpot mode. Dreadful.

40 minutes ago, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

because all the guys who know about Ukraine were posting on this thread but yes I could have posted on either

You could have posted it anywhere but only one of them's appropriate unless you're making a point.

If you're not, then fair enough, you know your mind better than anyone!

12 minutes ago, Boab said:

These type of attacks were predicted with a terrible certainty days ago. 
Every crackpot under the sun is now on full crackpot mode. Dreadful.

Sadly , very true . 

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
9 minutes ago, ǝǝɥʇᴉɯS said:

You could have posted it anywhere but only one of them's appropriate unless you're making a point.

If you're not, then fair enough, you know your mind better than anyone!

whatever you think mate 😃👍

Doctor FinnBarr
1 hour ago, Homme said:

Didn't some Paris terrorists flee to Belgium a few years back. I don't remember what attack, maybe the Bataclan one? 

Molenbeek in Brussles seems to be a breeding ground. I heard there were further potential attacks there this evening.

I've got Molenbeek fans on FB (I go over for a few games each season) and none of them are reporting this. Molenbeek seem's a decent area around the stadium at least, no idea about elsewhere.

51 minutes ago, Doctor FinnBarr said:

I've got Molenbeek fans on FB (I go over for a few games each season) and none of them are reporting this. Molenbeek seem's a decent area around the stadium at least, no idea about elsewhere.

There's a lad on here goes on about Molenbeek, or he used to anyway 

7 hours ago, Portable Badger said:

This is copied direct from the UN website.  Read it and go back through the JKB posts and see where you think you might see comments or memes posted that may have fallen foul of this.....

When you have done that then we can discuss the lazy substitution of 'Jews' with 'Hebrews or Zionists' because some people think that will keep them out of trouble.  Don't forget to look for tropes like Israelis are aggressive, Israelis are terrorists, Zionists are scum, etc.......

Right of the Jewish people to self-determination – NGO statement

RACISM, RACIAL DISCRIMINATION, XENOPHOBIA AND ALL FORMS OF DISCRIMINATION  

The Secretary-General has received the following written statement which is circulated in accordance with Economic and Social Council resolution 1996/31.

Denying the Jewish people their basic human rights, including the right to self-determination, is anti-Semitism. This basic right is fulfilled by the existence of the State of Israel. It is protected and advanced by the political movement to guarantee Jewish self-determination – Zionism. Zionism is about the Jewish people, and does not compete with any other people’s basic human right of self-determination. As anti-Zionism seeks to undermine this basic right of the Jewish, it is anti-Semitic. When anti-Israel rhetoric, advocacy or activity crosses the line beyond which it seeks to undermine the legitimacy of the Jewish State, it is anti-Semitic. There is no government whose policies are not legitimately criticized, but when this criticism aims to dismantle that country, it ceases to be legitimate. Disagreeing with French policies does not lead critics to the conclusion that France as a county is illegitimate, or that France should be disbanded. The same respect should be afforded to the State of Israel.

Not all Jews are Israeli,  so gie yersel peace.

11 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Not all Jews are Israeli,  so gie yersel peace.

Judaism has a lot of schools of thought going on, some of them don't dig Zionism at all.

But then you have stuff like Beitar Jerusalem, a club that's anti Muslim, anti Arab, and pretty open about it. In fact they're named after the far right paramilitary Zionist group that founded them.

You just can't paint anti Zionism as anti semitism, they're not the same thing.

I didn't know anything about Beitar before all this by the way, can you imagine an openly anti Semitic football club being allowed in the champions league?

18 minutes ago, ǝǝɥʇᴉɯS said:

Judaism has a lot of schools of thought going on, some of them don't dig Zionism at all.

But then you have stuff like Beitar Jerusalem, a club that's anti Muslim, anti Arab, and pretty open about it. In fact they're named after the far right paramilitary Zionist group that founded them.

You just can't paint anti Zionism as anti semitism, they're not the same thing.

I didn't know anything about Beitar before all this by the way, can you imagine an openly anti Semitic football club being allowed in the champions league?

If I hear someone say" Were the chosen ones " Feck off is usually my answer,  tho it's usually WATP I'm replying to.

That thing you do
9 hours ago, Victorian said:

Think that's a sensible idea given it's a friendly with all the tension at present.

France in particular is a powder keg at these times

Malinga the Swinga
9 hours ago, hughesie27 said:

Well that is utter nonsense and it's **** all to do with Palestine and Israel

It's a direct threat to Swedish citizens as there was a lot of Quran burning in Sweden earlier this year. Sweden also interested in joining NATO which is stirring up bother no end with their Moslem community.

Muslim terror groups, such as ISIS, couldn't give a **** about Palestine. They want to destroy West, create Islamic law, and they don't care who they kill in the process.

32 minutes ago, That thing you do said:

And then America and the UK will get involved in a War they can never win.Stem things aye but can never win as it will just breeds more and more terror attacks.Once again the west has made a right ***** of things by getting involved.

40 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

It's a direct threat to Swedish citizens as there was a lot of Quran burning in Sweden earlier this year. Sweden also interested in joining NATO which is stirring up bother no end with their Moslem community.

Muslim terror groups, such as ISIS, couldn't give a **** about Palestine. They want to destroy West, create Islamic law, and they don't care who they kill in the process.

You are the one who said this was in retaliation to the death of the child in US. So is it Qu'ran burning or is it Child murder? If its Child murder like you originally suggested then it's linked to this thread.

11 hours ago, Portable Badger said:

They asked one specific question 'Where?' (are there anti-semitic comments/posts).  I supplied the UN advice so they can check through JKB and see which ones probably contravene the UN advice.

If you are implying regards the 'Israel criticism' - then yes you can obviously criticise the policies of the Israel Govt. so long as they aren't anti-semitic.

Can I suggest you get onto the UN then so they can change their advice and numerous countries around the globe, including the UK, and we can reset their laws .  We could call it XB52's Law.  Until such times then they may well fall within the realm of anti-semitic.  I don't know as I'm not a lawyer but you could chance your arm in court if you feel really confident?

So all UN advice is to be taken as a definitive fact, the law and the single version of the truth universally?

il Duce McTarkin
8 hours ago, ǝǝɥʇᴉɯS said:

There's a lad on here goes on about Molenbeek, or he used to anyway 

Couple of Molenbeek lads are regulars at Tynecaste and vice versa. PHM.

fabienleclerq
11 hours ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

1 hour ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

It's a direct threat to Swedish citizens as there was a lot of Quran burning in Sweden earlier this year. 

Make your mind up😂

11 hours ago, hughesie27 said:

Morons attacking innocent Muslims and Jews because of this...

:facepalm:

20 minutes ago, Boab said:

“ Any word on the street…”

🫣

As if there are any streets left ! He’s always been a plonker . Dave Brent of snooze time tv 

2 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Safety

The Warsaw Ghetto...

Israel blatantly massacring civilians now.

27 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Madeley should be sacked.  Today.

That stupid auld bugger needs putting in a secure unit. He's totally lost the plot in recent yeas.

1 hour ago, Gundermann said:

Morons attacking innocent Muslims and Jews because of this...

:facepalm:

You just need to read ignorant comments from people like @Dusk_Till_Dawn with his “ religion of peace “ stuff to see how easily these things can propagate 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
10 minutes ago, Sooks said:

You just need to read ignorant comments from people like @Dusk_Till_Dawn with his “ religion of peace “ stuff to see how easily these things can propagate 

“Your honour, he was outraged by reading JambosKickback and went straight onto the streets of Brussels with a AK47 without thinking through the consequences first.”

13 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

“Your honour, he was outraged by reading JambosKickback and went straight onto the streets of Brussels with a AK47 without thinking through the consequences first.”

"how easily these things can propagate"

Not

"he's a direct influence on terrorists" ffs

19 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

I've often been tempted myself to go out somewhere with a machine gun after reading some of the guff in the Terrace, not gonna lie. :whistling: