11 minutes ago, ǝǝɥʇᴉɯS said:

"how easily these things can propagate"

Not

"he's a direct influence on terrorists" ffs

you’re cracking company Smithee, honestly. Proper laugh a minute 

The Mighty Thor
4 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

IMG_6048.jpeg

I saw an Israeli DF spokesman on Sky News last night telling the whole world that this kind of this was definitely not happening. 

Then you've got the Israeli ambassador telling us today that Hamas gave cut their own electricity and water off, not Israel and that there is definitely no humanitarian crisis in Gaza.

I suppose to have a humanitarian crisis you first have to see those you're oppressing as humans. 

henrysmithsgloves
2 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

As if there are any streets left ! He’s always been a plonker . Dave Brent of snooze time tv 

Real life Alan partridge 😆

57 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

I saw an Israeli DF spokesman on Sky News last night telling the whole world that this kind of this was definitely not happening. 

Then you've got the Israeli ambassador telling us today that Hamas gave cut their own electricity and water off, not Israel and that there is definitely no humanitarian crisis in Gaza.

I suppose to have a humanitarian crisis you first have to see those you're oppressing as humans. 

2 hours ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

“Your honour, he was outraged by reading JambosKickback and went straight onto the streets of Brussels with a AK47 without thinking through the consequences first.”

To be fair, Kickback has made me want to go on a rampage with an AK many times

Dusk_Till_Dawn
20 minutes ago, Jeff said:

To be fair, Kickback has made me want to go on a rampage with an AK many times

I know, the Snoreson fan boys have that effect 

Doctor FinnBarr
5 hours ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

Couple of Molenbeek lads are regulars at Tynecaste and vice versa. PHM.

I'll know the guys you talk about, all good JTs. The Mrs and me plus another JT travel for Mo'Beek parties.

AlphonseCapone
4 minutes ago, Doctor FinnBarr said:

I'll know the guys you talk about, all good JTs. The Mrs and me plus another JT travel for Mo'Beek parties.

:oohmatron:

2 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Yep .

I wouldn’t trust anything any spokesperson from the Israeli Govt says . 

Instruct the Palestine people to head for the border at Egypt and them bomb them when they are all huddled together.  Evil.

2 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

So according to this feckin lunatic's logic, because the USA nuked Japan to win the war, Israel has the right to nuke Gaza.

:interehjrling:

2 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Honestly how can anyone be okay with this ? How is this not all over the news with people condemning it . I do not believe what I am hearing 

henrysmithsgloves
20 minutes ago, Cade said:

So according to this feckin lunatic's logic, because the USA nuked Japan to win the war, Israel has the right to nuke Gaza.

:interehjrling:

My cash is on Iran 🧐

3 minutes ago, henrysmithsgloves said:

My cash is on Iran 🧐

Israel is going to start World War 3 . Twisted genocidal terrorist state . We should be distancing ourselves from them and that ****ing idiot in No 10 needs to shut his yap 

It's good to see that the majority of posts on here are now pro Palestine (not pro Hamas of course). Just a pity Westminster/Washington don't give a stuff

Edited to say, of course they don't care about JKB, but they don't care about world opinion.

Edited by XB52

1 hour ago, Boab said:

The most dangerous, and unhinged, person I’ve seen so far as regards spokespersons. 
A fn nutcase.

If you put a group of Israeli and Russian ambassadors it's a parallel universe. 

6 minutes ago, XB52 said:

It's good to see that the majority of posts on here are now pro Palestine (not pro Hamas of course). Just a pity Westminster/Washington don't give a stuff

Edited to say, of course they don't care about JKB, but they don't care about world opinion.

Can we separate Gaza from Palestine?

Gaza is a failed terrorist state, governed by a proscribed terrorist organisation, that runs training camps training kids in anti semitism and atrocity.

Its obviously suffered under Israel , and I don’t know how to undo the hatred that has been fostered and bred there.

My heart breaks for the innocent Palestinians caught in this .

Would they accept being absorbed into Egypt?

For sure Israel is not ever going away, so  perhaps Gaza becoming a permanent part of a moderate Muslim country that has reasonable relations with Israel would be a start?

joondalupjambo
30 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Honestly how can anyone be okay with this ? How is this not all over the news with people condemning it . I do not believe what I am hearing 

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/jun/20/outrage-as-hardliner-tzipi-hotovely-is-chosen-as-next-israeli-ambassador-to-uk

The UK was warned and yet they still accepted her into the position.  That itself says a lot.  

henrysmithsgloves
31 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Israel is going to start World War 3 . Twisted genocidal terrorist state . We should be distancing ourselves from them and that ****ing idiot in No 10 needs to shut his yap 

😳 don't hold back😉 your right though 👍🏻

I see Humza is pleading with the UK government to take in refugees from Gaza. Meanwhile Egypt and Jordan are refusing to take any. 

I find it pretty offensive that we're expected to do our bit (which I have no issue with) but countries on the literal doorstep that share the same faith and culture are turning their backs on these people despite using them as a political football for decades to attack Israel. 

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/king-abdullah-gaza-no-refugees-jordan-no-refugees-egypt-2023-10-17/

https://news.sky.com/story/politics-latest-humza-yousaf-calls-for-gaza-humanitarian-corridor-and-worldwide-refugee-programme-12593360

My realisation with this whole shambolic situation is there are no "good guys". What Hamas did was beyond disgusting, how Israel have treated Gaza and the Palestinian people is also disgusting but then, they've not done that for no reason and equally the Palestinian people who view it as land theft aren't wrong either. Seems like no matter how far back you go there is a something previous which gives context to horrific actions. 

Its just all ****ed. 

16 minutes ago, OTT said:

I see Humza is pleading with the UK government to take in refugees from Gaza. Meanwhile Egypt and Jordan are refusing to take any. 

I find it pretty offensive that we're expected to do our bit (which I have no issue with) but countries on the literal doorstep that share the same faith and culture are turning their backs on these people despite using them as a political football for decades to attack Israel. 

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/king-abdullah-gaza-no-refugees-jordan-no-refugees-egypt-2023-10-17/

https://news.sky.com/story/politics-latest-humza-yousaf-calls-for-gaza-humanitarian-corridor-and-worldwide-refugee-programme-12593360

My realisation with this whole shambolic situation is there are no "good guys". What Hamas did was beyond disgusting, how Israel have treated Gaza and the Palestinian people is also disgusting but then, they've not done that for no reason and equally the Palestinian people who view it as land theft aren't wrong either. Seems like no matter how far back you go there is a something previous which gives context to horrific actions. 

Its just all ****ed. 

Fair comment.

Egypt and Jordan (who I consider bear a lot of responsibility for the overall problem) say they don't want to take refugees because it basically helps Israel in their aim of kicking out all Palestinians. That Israel wants them to take them permanently. But as you suggest it's also for more selfish reasons.

4 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Fair comment.

Egypt and Jordan (who I consider bear a lot of responsibility for the overall problem) say they don't want to take refugees because it basically helps Israel in their aim of kicking out all Palestinians. That Israel wants them to take them permanently. But as you suggest it's also for more selfish reasons.

That is the exact reason. Israel(well the zionists) wants every Palestinian removed from greater Israel. It's the same reason Palestinians live in refugee camps in surrounding countries as they refuse to be assimilated into these countries and so give up the hope of returning to their stolen lands

1 hour ago, doctor jambo said:

Gaza is a failed terrorist state, governed by a proscribed terrorist organisation, that runs training camps training kids in anti semitism and atrocity.

Its obviously suffered under Israel , and I don’t know how to undo the hatred that has been fostered and bred there.

For sure Israel is not ever going away, so  perhaps Gaza becoming a permanent part of a moderate Muslim country that has reasonable relations with Israel would be a start?

Yeah Egypt are Muslim so no reason why the Palestinian people who have had their land taken of them despite living there for centuries should object to that . Such a nice easy solution 

HeartsandonlyHearts
2 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Yep .

I wouldn’t trust anything any spokesperson from the Israeli Govt says . 

No you wouldn’t 

In fact with so many nearby Muslim countries why not just spread them around them . Let’s face it just because you lived in a place for centuries and generations and had an ancient culture , it really does not matter that much 

So the Israeli solution to the Palestinian cause is to deny them a homeland, kick them off their land and scatter them to the winds across the world.

Reminds me of some strange religious sect that happened to a wee while back.

Jews, I think they were called.

1 minute ago, Cade said:

So the Israeli solution to the Palestinian cause is to deny them a homeland, kick them off their land and scatter them to the winds across the world.

Reminds me of some strange religious sect that happened to a wee while back.

Jews, I think they were called.

It genuinely is amazing how they can utter some of this complete shite and still paint themselves as the persecuted people in this conflict . It disgusts me the double standards of the narrative and the UK should be totally ashamed of their government 

5 minutes ago, Sooks said:

In fact with so many nearby Muslim countries why not just spread them around them . Let’s face it just because you lived in a place for centuries and generations and had an ancient culture , it really does not matter that much 

Well, there will be no return to any kind of Gaza where Hamas can hide and fester .

That has gone.

And the people can keep their land and their culture , perhaps even a degree of autonomy within another country .

But they would have peace and security .

And food, medical care, safety.

And frankly that’s better than anything they’ve known for decades.

The world would help them rebuild .

5 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

Well, there will be no return to any kind of Gaza where Hamas can hide and fester .

That has gone.

And the people can keep their land and their culture , perhaps even a degree of autonomy within another country .

But they would have peace and security .

And food, medical care, safety.

And frankly that’s better than anything they’ve known for decades.

The world would help them rebuild .

Your lack of compassion for your fellow man is pretty rank tbh

Maybe in 5000 years they will be re given their homeland and the Israelis will have to give them their land back 

7 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Maybe in 5000 years they will be re given their homeland and the Israelis will have to give them their land back 

In 5000 years religion will be gone and none of this stupid shit will matter

6 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Basically it's - "the best solution to this is if Palestinians just piss off somewhere else and let Israel do what they want".

Just now, doctor jambo said:

In 5000 years religion will be gone and none of this stupid shit will matter

And what is a homeland?

I said they could stay on their land.

much the same way that Catalonia exists within Spain .

Sure there is the odd dafty and demands for independence , but as we know that can be ignored , because all the people really want is peace and prosperity 

3 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

Hey its okay they were warned that anyone who did not leave would be treated as Hamas . No doubt this hospital was actually a Hamas military base . Rishi says we stand by them in their actions so it is all good . We stand by the military might of Israel as they bomb refugees trying to cross the border and we back them as they bomb the hospitals of those who had to stay behind 

Just now, doctor jambo said:

And what is a homeland?

I said they could stay on their land.

much the same way that Catalonia exists within Spain .

Sure there is the odd dafty and demands for independence , but as we know that can be ignored , because all the people really want is peace and prosperity 

You are actually quite an appalling excuse for a human being . I genuinely hope you are not a medical doctor 

4 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Basically it's - "the best solution to this is if Palestinians just piss off somewhere else and let Israel do what they want".

They walk among us 

The Mighty Thor
2 hours ago, doctor jambo said:

Talking about failed states I see our tin pot PM is breaking his neck to be seen at the side of Uncle Sam in Israel. 

A total mis-step from a guy so far out his depth it's not funny