Israel and Palestine

AlphonseCapone

Just now, JudyJudyJudy said:

It’s sickening . Crimes against humanity 

It really is and all unfolding in front of the world's eyes and western governments sit by and condone it.

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Diadora Van Basten

• il Duce McTarkin

• Malinga the Swinga

• JudyJudyJudy

1 minute ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Nope I have voted Tory in any British WM election . Mind you I voted Labour in 1997 and we got Blair and Iraq 🇮🇶 

Almost as if there is no UK party that you can vote for who would not drag the UK in to such things 

2 hours ago, Sooks said:

You are actually quite an appalling excuse for a human being . I genuinely hope you are not a medical doctor 

For suggesting a way out ?

ok then.

the two state solution is never going to work if Palestinians can elect Hamas or similar.

Im not merely wailing about Israel , whilst Israel buries its children .

911 was similar casualty figures - and the US did pretty much what Israel is doing .

there needs to be a way out of this, or tens of thousands are going to die.

And just shouting “bad Israel “ . Which is what the warriors on here are doing , will  achieve nothing .

4 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

ok then.

the two state solution is never going to work if Palestinians can elect Hamas or similar.

911 was similar casualty figures - and the US did pretty much what Israel is doing .

And just shouting “bad Israel “ . Which is what the warriors on here are doing , will  achieve nothing .

2 state solution ? However am aware many Palestinians and Israelis against this 

3 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

ok then.

No for having such disregard for people being ethnically cleansed from the land that their ancestors have scraped a living from for centuries and the blasé way you suggest they should just go and live somewhere else because as long as they are in a Muslim country it does not really matter much 

8 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Almost as if there is no UK party that you can vote for who would not drag the UK in to such things 

There isn’t. None that would get into power. I’ll vote for them though.

Just now, Boab said:

There isn’t. None that would get into power. I’ll vote for them though.

Sad isnt it . The very definition of a failed state when no matter who you vote for you get the same result . I will be looking out for ways of this changing , maybe they will appear from the ether . A way out of serial UK WestMinster Governments doing exactly what they please and to hell with what the people think 

Twitter awash with 30-40% of Hamas rockets misfire it wasnt IDF 

Really trying too hard to convince I think.Meanwhile IDF have said they know nothing of bombing.

1 minute ago, vegas-voss said:

Twitter awash with 30-40% of Hamas rockets misfire it wasnt IDF 

Really trying too hard to convince I think.Meanwhile IDF have said they know nothing of bombing.

1 minute ago, Jeff said:

Wisnae us

🫣

I look forward to the still frame videos showing that it was actually people in Gaza doing it to themselves 

Should be enough to satisfy a few on here and other social media though 

I mean **** knows it might not have been but when you have been bombing the shit out of the place for days it's going to make folk think it was.

Edited by vegas-voss

Just now, vegas-voss said:

I mean **** knows it might not have been but when you have been bombing the shit out of the place for days it's going to make folk think it was.

Just a coincidence I reckon . I bet one of the paediatric nurses tried to change a nappie on a baby but it was actually a Hamas bomb dressed up to look like one , and the damn fool has blown the whole hospital to bits 

Just now, Jeff said:

Surely a rocket wouldn't cause that level of damage?

Looks like a very large bomb

There’s lots of highly flammable / explosive stuff in hospitals - I’d imagine if they’re relying on generators there would be fuel for those too.

4 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Reports it was a lighter bomb that fragments and causes fire.

highlandjambo3
5 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Both tbh……any decent amount of explosives near a built up area will cause a lot of damage to buildings

2 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

I can't keep up didn't realise they bombed a UN school earlier in the day as well

A UN school ? I hope nobody who survived questioned Israels right to be there bombing them . They would be antisemitic by the UN description 

1 hour ago, The Mighty Thor said:

The bottom line is the Biden administration couldn't give a shite about Brexit Britain but still wee Rashid will be over there puffing his wee chest out like Britain is even remotely relevant on the world stage.

Risible.

In my adult life time there has not been anything other than to follow American foreign policy.

2 hours ago, Sooks said:

Harold Wilson with Viet Nam

We fabricated intelligence to enter war .

With life lost 1 thousand times the last weeks violence.

Again another thread with absolutes.Israel is responsible for criminality.

Iran is responsible for criminality.

So is every state in the region.

So is our alliance .

Lybia ,Syria ,Iraq ,Afghanistan .

Also to suggest that although Biden may not give a shiny shit it doesn't mean the UK and Nato the EU doesn't line up behind US foreign policy.

That's the reality.

Israel faces a reality like no other.

Their nation sworn to be erased.

You have to be less dogmatic about thus .

Fek knows I see too many sides to be convicted about any of it.

3 minutes ago, Ked said:

In my adult life time there has not been anything other than to follow American foreign policy.

We fabricated intelligence to enter war .

With life lost 1 thousand times the last weeks violence.

Again another thread with absolutes.Israel is responsible for criminality.

Iran is responsible for criminality.

So is every state in the region.

So is our alliance .

Lybia ,Syria ,Iraq ,Afghanistan .

Also to suggest that although Biden may not give a shiny shit it doesn't mean the UK and Nato the EU doesn't line up behind US foreign policy.

That's the reality.

Israel faces a reality like no other.

Their nation sworn to be erased.

You have to be less dogmatic about thus .

Fek knows I see too many sides to be convicted about any of it.

Sorry Ked not sure what all that means in answer to my post about Wilson keeping us out of Vietnam 

50 minutes ago, redjambo said:

Come on lads. Have a go at the doctor's opinions, not the man himself.

The man has some awful opinions on a lot of subject matters. I think it's fair enough for folk to say they hope to never be in his care. 

Just now, Sooks said:

Sorry Ked not sure what all that means in answer to my post about Wilson keeping us out of Vietnam 

Mate you have to allow for my rubbish wording.

I mean foe the last half century we follow a foreign policy dictated by the US.

I kind of mixed up my answer to you both. 

I agree that the treatment of those in the Gaza strip is criminal.

But they're not only victimised by Israel.

And Israel/Jew is hard to separate given language of those who finance the military attacks on it.

Just as its hard to separate the attacks on Lybia ,Syria Iraq and Afghanustan from Muslim feelings.

N9ne are right but who is stirring the shite.

I am just saying this thread could do without the usual black and white absolutes.

Ffs mate I'm not sure what I'm getting at but it would be good if it didn't descend to dogma.

3 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

Sky are reporting that it was an Islamic Jihad group that blew up the hospital.

Pish 

2 minutes ago, Ked said:

Mate you have to allow for my rubbish wording.

I mean foe the last half century we follow a foreign policy dictated by the US.

I kind of mixed up my answer to you both. 

I agree that the treatment of those in the Gaza strip is criminal.

But they're not only victimised by Israel.

And Israel/Jew is hard to separate given language of those who finance the military attacks on it.

Just as its hard to separate the attacks on Lybia ,Syria Iraq and Afghanustan from Muslim feelings.

N9ne are right but who is stirring the shite.

I am just saying this thread could do without the usual black and white absolutes.

Ffs mate I'm not sure what I'm getting at but it would be good if it didn't descend to dogma.

The whole sorry mess is because of different dogma tbh

I agree about us bounding along at the USs heel like a wee poodle . It makes me feel sick to be British in all honesty . All I was doing though was answering your question about when was the last time we did not just follow the US with their foreign policy . I think it was Harold Wilson refusing to send UK soldiers to Vietnam 

HeartsandonlyHearts
7 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

Not true. The ITK on here said it wasn’t.

11 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

10 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

Sky's source was the IDF though 

A real 1-2 punch with those posts there 😄

1 hour ago, Tazio said:

Already claims on twitter it was a faulty Hamas missile that hit the hospital. It very well could be but I didn’t think they had anything that powerful. 

Reports days ago ,Hamas were using hospitals as bases for protection,might be there arsenal stash hit?

AlphonseCapone
9 minutes ago, FWJ said:

So the IDF say it wasn’t them 

Hamas say it was.

People on here have already made their minds one way or the other accordingly it would seem.

Aye folk are making instant assessments based on what side they see themselves on. Unfortunately, we'll probably never know what has happened here. Both sides are firing rockets and bombs about like it's going out of fashion, entirely plausible it was either side, intentionally or not.

2 hours ago, Sooks said:

If the cap fits . His opinion and disregard for human life appalls me . I do not need affirmation of my opinion and I do not care about being a decent poster 

I'm sure there's a hell of a lot of folk who are appalled by your opinions. But you're that wrapped up in your own self righteous, outrage, you wouldn't see it before it smacked you square in the face.

Your moral superiority exists only in your head.

2 minutes ago, JyTees said:

I'm sure there's a hell of a lot of folk who are appalled by your opinions. But you're that wrapped up in your own self righteous, outrage, you wouldn't see it before it smacked you square in the face.

It's a free forum, they can say that if they like.!

But we're all opinionated gobshites, that's why we're here, let's not pretend he's any better or worse than you or I!

7 minutes ago, JyTees said:

Moral superiority over those who think it is justified to bomb people out of their homes ? I will take it 

The man regarded as the leader of Hamas - Ismail Haniyeh - in a televised broadcast has called  “…. on all Palestinian people “to get out and confront the occupation and the settlers” and for all Arabs, and Muslims to stage protests against Israel.”

(From the BBC site)

I wonder where this will lead….

Malinga the Swinga
18 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Aye folk are making instant assessments based on what side they see themselves on. Unfortunately, we'll probably never know what has happened here. Both sides are firing rockets and bombs about like it's going out of fashion, entirely plausible it was either side, intentionally or not.

Agreed. 

It's an extremely polarised subject, obviously. We've all got our opinions that vary in strength from one side to the other. When you start to play the man instead of the ball though your "moral superiority" tends to take a hit if you ask me. 

I shouldn't be surprised though. It's KB after all. Certainly not a fair representation of the world I live in, and the insults are made by anonymous, faceless, keyboard warriors that wouldn't say boo to a ghost. 🤷🏻‍♂️

4 minutes ago, JyTees said:

It's an extremely polarised subject, obviously. We've all got our opinions that vary in strength from one side to the other. When you start to play the man instead of the ball though your "moral superiority" tends to take a hit if you ask me. 

I shouldn't be surprised though. It's KB after all. Certainly not a fair representation of the world I live in, and the insults are made by anonymous, faceless, keyboard warriors that wouldn't say boo to a ghost. 🤷🏻‍♂️

You did exactly the same thing to him though, went for the man 🤷‍♂️ 

5 minutes ago, JyTees said:

No I know for absolute certainty that I am morally superior to anyone who thinks that people should be ejected off their land and from their homes by a military power . Really quite comfortable with that and if you disagree then I am equally morally superior to you as well 

7 minutes ago, JyTees said:

Hey, I've had a few rip-roaring arguments with ghosts. We both tend to be drunk at the time though.

Just now, Sooperstar said:

Tide turning against Israel I feel. Can see their allies starting to take a step back. 

I said that would happen a few pages ago . Hopefully that wee prick in number 10 squirms 

16 minutes ago, JyTees said:

Or even a goose !

3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

No I know for absolute certainty that I am morally superior to anyone who thinks that people should be ejected off their land and from their homes by a military power . Really quite comfortable with that and if you disagree then I am equally morally superior to you as well 

Are you morally superior to the thousands of Israeli families who want retribution after their friends, families, mothers, fathers, sons, daughters and babies were butchered beyond recognition? To the millions who want to rid the world of these animals so they don't need to live in fear? These people will have polarised opinions to yours. Are you morally superior, sitting in the comfort of your home thousands of miles away?

1 minute ago, JyTees said:

Are you morally superior to the thousands of Israeli families who want retribution after their friends, families, mothers, fathers, sons, daughters and babies were butchered beyond recognition? To the millions who want to rid the world of these animals so they don't need to live in fear? These people will have polarised opinions to yours. Are you morally superior, sitting in the comfort of your home thousands of miles away?

Who are these animals you are referring to please ? Hamas ? Or the innocent subsistence farmers and fisherman and their children who were bombed at the border when fleeing or the people murdered in the hospital ? All Muslims ? I have already given my opinion the disgusting and twisted Hamas